PDA

View Full Version : General Politics How wonderfully rich

HonestChieffan
06-03-2012, 07:00 AM
On Saturday, Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention. The votes of these delegates will determine whether there are primary elections for their party nominations. With so much at state, Democrats have decided to implement Voter ID requirements:

A PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE MASSMUTUAL CENTER

Keep reading http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/01/voter-id-ma-democrats-disenfranchise-their-delegates

alpha_omega
06-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Someone will be along shortly to explain why delegates in MA are different than the general populous.

Iz Zat Chew
06-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Someone will be along shortly to explain why delegates in MA are different than the general populous.

They are different, the majority of those I've worked with from there are more arrogant than a few of the NFL players you see interviewed. They are just people with an overinflated opinion of themselves. The real story is that they are no better and no worse than any other American. (Offense Intended).

HonestChieffan
06-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Beware. The Cherokee Princess and her merry band will take issue on this.

oldandslow
06-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Beware. The Cherokee Princess and her injun band will take issue on this.

I know you don't care, and Warren's claim of "Indianness" is laughable, but "injun" is as offensive to me as n..... is to a black man.

HonestChieffan
06-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I know you don't care, and Warren's claim of "Indianness" is laughable, but "injun" is as offensive to me as n..... is to a black man.

Fixed.

oldandslow
06-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Honestly, I appreciate that. Thank you.

HonestChieffan
06-03-2012, 08:32 AM
not a problem

Munson
06-03-2012, 12:32 PM
On Saturday, Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention. The votes of these delegates will determine whether there are primary elections for their party nominations. With so much at state, Democrats have decided to implement Voter ID requirements:

Keep reading http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/01/voter-id-ma-democrats-disenfranchise-their-delegates

What a bunch of racists! Eric Holder and the DOJ will come to the rescue and stop this madness. LMAO

mnchiefsguy
06-03-2012, 01:19 PM
But it is such an unreasonable burden to require ID to vote.......

vailpass
06-03-2012, 02:26 PM

Really? Why is that? Was it actively used as a pejorative term similar to n****r? I've heard it used in westerns and other movies but was not aware it was offensive.

mikey23545
06-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Really? Why is that? Was it actively used as a pejorative term similar to n****r? I've heard it used in westerns and other movies but was not aware it was offensive.

In the undying liberal quest to be injured by something, no slight, however unintended, can be ignored...

oldandslow
06-03-2012, 05:55 PM

Yes. Trust me. If you ever come to a Rez, I would suggest you not use the term. Most of us have been called Damn Injun or Drunken Injun or Fuckin Injun a zillion times. Along with Prairie Nigger and a host of other perjoratives.

Having said that, the Elizabeth Warrens of the Wannabe tribes are just as offensive.

banyon
06-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Maybe they're getting everyone ready for the election requirements?

BucEyedPea
06-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Yes. Trust me. If you ever come to a Rez, I would suggest you not use the term. Most of us have been called Damn Injun or Drunken Injun or ****in Injun a zillion times. Along with Prairie ****er and a host of other perjoratives.

Having said that, the Elizabeth Warrens of the Wannabe tribes are just as offensive.

I know an Indian, Eastern origins, who you can joke around using that word. I would have never known it was considered a perjorative. I would only use it around someone I knew better than among Indians in general. I thought Native American, even over Indian, was preferred outside of such situations.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 12:44 AM

Are you people really that stupid? I'm going to assume you and the sheep who commented on this are just too lazy to try to comprehend the meanings of simple words and use even a minimal amount of brainpower.

As the quote above states, "Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention." This is not a vote of the public. It is not even an election. You have to be a delegate to go.

Not an election. Not open to the general public. Not an exercise of a Cons. right. See the difference?

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 12:53 AM
In the undying liberal quest to be injured by something, no slight, however unintended, can be ignored...

You must mean like when Rs threw a fit and claimed "attack on Moms by the Dems!" when a lone no-name Dem commentator suggested that Mrs. Romney had never worked--when clearly, it is difficult work telling your nannies what to do.

AustinChief
06-04-2012, 01:56 AM

your post made me think "what other ethnic slurs are there for Native Americans?" So I looked it up... most were ridiculous and I'm sure never used... others were just {insert native american reference}+ n-word

BUT I did come across one that was pretty funny...

Tomahonky - Normally refers to whites with a Native American heritage. Combo of tomahawk + honky

I can see how it is meant to offend... but damn, I'd love being called a Tomahonky! It just sounds awesome.

AustinChief
06-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Are you people really that stupid? I'm going to assume you and the sheep who commented on this are just too lazy to try to comprehend the meanings of simple words and use even a minimal amount of brainpower.

As the quote above states, "Massachusetts delegates will meet in their state’s Democrat party convention." This is not a vote of the public. It is not even an election. You have to be a delegate to go.

Not an election. Not open to the general public. Not an exercise of a Cons. right. See the difference?

hmm, just like an election should only be open to citizens and those eligible to vote?

The fact is, the Mass. democratic party wants to make sure only the people who should be casting votes as delegates get to do so. Sounds like a policy that want to make sure only those who should vote in a general election are allowed to do so...

Come on... you have to see the parallel?

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 11:57 AM
hmm, just like an election should only be open to citizens and those eligible to vote?

The fact is, the Mass. democratic party wants to make sure only the people who should be casting votes as delegates get to do so. Sounds like a policy that want to make sure only those who should vote in a general election are allowed to do so...

Come on... you have to see the parallel?

Oh that the liberal mind could grasp that concept!

vailpass
06-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes. Trust me. If you ever come to a Rez, I would suggest you not use the term. Most of us have been called Damn Injun or Drunken Injun or ****in Injun a zillion times. Along with Prairie ****er and a host of other perjoratives.

Thanks, wasn't aware it was offensive. Though I'm surrounded by reservations here the only ones I drive through are the Navajo and Papago. That term isn't one I use but now I know not to start.

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 02:38 PM

Are you really only borderline sane, or simply an idiotic troll?...I am really starting to wonder.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Are you really only borderline sane, or simply an idiotic troll?...I am really starting to wonder.

OK, thanks for explaining your response. The only troll here is the OP, who would compare an open election for president to a delegates-only political party event.

Chiefshrink
06-04-2012, 02:55 PM
But it is such an unreasonable burden to require ID to vote.......

Damn right it is !!! How in the hell are they going to win if they can't cheat:shrug: And this year they are really going to have to cheat in order to win:rolleyes:

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Damn right it is !!! How in the hell are they going to win if they can't cheat:shrug: And this year they are really going to have to cheat in order to win:rolleyes:

By having a secretary of state who is also your state campaign chair and a governor who is also your brother control the vote counting? :shrug:

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 03:16 PM
By having a secretary of state who is also your state campaign chair and a governor who is also your brother control the vote counting? :shrug:

You are saying that the republicans will cheat but the democrats wouldn't think of cheating in an election?

Where do you come up with this stuff?

vailpass
06-04-2012, 03:26 PM
You are saying that the republicans will cheat but the democrats wouldn't think of cheating in an election?

It's all in the Soul Glo stained handbook he reads on the bus every day.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 04:50 PM
It's all in the Soul Glo stained handbook he reads on the bus every day.I always wondered where Mr. Topper was getting that stuff! The boss just asked me what was so funny - I guess that counts as a LOL! (twice - he laughed too).

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 04:55 PM
It's all in the Soul Glo stained handbook he reads on the bus every day.

I always wondered where Mr. Topper was getting that stuff! The boss just asked me what was so funny - I guess that counts as a LOL! (twice - he laughed too).

Tweedledee and Tweedledumb. Soulmates for sure.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 04:57 PM

I'm saying that whenever there is some BS involving the voter rolls being purged of legit voters or machine issues, etc., it always seems to adversely impact Ds. Probably just a coincidence.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Tweedledee and Tweedledumb. Soulmates for sure.

Oh sure, start demeaning anyone that disagrees with your fatally flawed arguemnts. That almost laughable, and more it's your only defense!

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Oh sure, start demeaning anyone that disagrees with your fatally flawed arguemnts. That almost laughable, and more it's your only defense!

I'm not demeaning you for disagreeing, I'm demeaning you for being a moron birther who believes in bigfoot and yellowcake.

vailpass
06-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm not demeaning you for disagreeing, I'm demeaning you for being a moron birther who believes in bigfoot and yellowcake.

Negro please, you are one unpleasant bastard.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 06:29 PM

You've yet to understand I don't care about the birth certificate. Your president has done more to ruin America since in office than any other group of presidents added together and that includes CARTER. You remember Carter, he was once known as the worst president the country ever had. The baton has been passed.

You also haven't been able to discern that Saddam was a bad person that deserved what he got. Have you ever read anything I've said about bigfoot? (that's because the evolutionists - you - believe in bigfoot).

I also haven't seen any proof you have of your stand regarding yellowcake.

I don't care if you agree with anything I've ever said, I can't force you to be right.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 06:31 PM

Well, yes she is unpleasnt, but that's the only redeeming trait she's got.

vailpass
06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Well, yes she is unpleasnt, but that's the only redeeming trait she's got.

Is that cosmo thing a she?

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 07:11 PM

And you're a closested, unintelligent bigot.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 07:17 PM
You've yet to understand I don't care about the birth certificate. Your president has done more to ruin America since in office than any other group of presidents added together and that includes CARTER. You remember Carter, he was once known as the worst president the country ever had. The baton has been passed.

You also haven't been able to discern that Saddam was a bad person that deserved what he got. Have you ever read anything I've said about bigfoot? (that's because the evolutionists - you - believe in bigfoot).

I also haven't seen any proof you have of your stand regarding yellowcake.

I don't care if you agree with anything I've ever said, I can't force you to be right.

You don't care, but you're sure its fake. I don't care how much you care about it, the fact that you are a birther reveals that you are a moron. You don't believe in evolution. But if something is complicated, unprobable, and thoroughly debunked--you believe.

So what if Saddam was bad? There's lots of bad people out there. Doesn't mean it is worth a trillion dollars and thousands of life to deal with it.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 07:18 PM

No Sarah, I'm a dude. Just like your avatar beefcake pic.

banyon
06-04-2012, 07:34 PM
No Sarah, I'm a dude. Just like your avatar beefcake pic.

Never realized eating 50 eggs made you an avatar beefcake.

AustinChief
06-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Never realized eating 50 eggs made you an avatar beefcake.

Why'd you have to say fifty? Why not thirty-five or thirty-nine?

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 08:05 PM

Sure acts like one.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 08:11 PM
You don't care, but you're sure its fake. I don't care how much you care about it, the fact that you are a birther reveals that you are a moron. You don't believe in evolution. But if something is complicated, unprobable, and thoroughly debunked--you believe.

So what if Saddam was bad? There's lots of bad people out there. Doesn't mean it is worth a trillion dollars and thousands of life to deal with it.

Typical leftist deflection. Once again you show your ass. Obama is a lying sob. I don't trust anything he says. You have a crush on him like most women. Where did I say that I don't believe in evolution. I just don't believe in your limited aspect of how mankind was formed.

So it was a bad thing that U.S. troops apprehended Hussein? So if that was bad why are you singing the praises of obama for murdering Osama Bin Laden? Bad is bad right? How many lives were lost during the years that Obama continued the fight in Afghanistan? How many lives were lost in the continuation of the Iraqi war? You remember the one that would be over in 16 months from his inauguration?

You are nothing more than an apologist for Obama.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 08:11 PM
No Sarah, I'm a dude. Just like your avatar beefcake pic.Sure you are. Your crush on Obama is showing lady.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Typical leftist deflection. Once again you show your ass. Obama is a lying sob. I don't trust anything he says. You have a crush on him like most women. Where did I say that I don't believe in evolution. I just don't believe in your limited aspect of how mankind was formed.

ROFL Rantings of a lunatic.
"Crush" apparently means having a sane view of a thoroughly moderate president who inherited foreign and domestic disasters.

So if that was bad why are you singing the praises of obama for murdering Osama Bin Laden?

Because he did it through a targeted strike and didn't find it necessary to invade, occupy, and rebuild a country in order to do it.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 11:11 PM
ROFL Rantings of a lunatic.
"Crush" apparently means having a sane view of a thoroughly moderate president who inherited foreign and domestic disasters.

Because he did it through a targeted strike and didn't find it necessary to invade, occupy, and rebuild a country in order to do it.

Obama made more foreign and domestic disasters than Bush left him.

Your definition of the taking of OBL is laughable. Are you not aware that your "non occupying" president had more troops in Afghanistan than Bush ever did? You are nothing more than a fucking joke.

Your crush is not as you define it, but you want him in the worst way. Anyone that reads your love poems about him can tell that.

Validate my lunacy there lady. I'm sure that what you see is only the differences between you and someone that knows the country is going to shit under your love interest.

cosmo20002
06-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Your definition of the taking of OBL is laughable. Are you not aware that your "non occupying" president had more troops in Afghanistan than Bush ever did? You are nothing more than a ****ing joke.

He didn't invade and occupy Pakistan in order to get Osama, dipshit. Osama was also was the guy responsible for thousands of deaths in the US. That's two major differences between going after Saddam and going after Osama.

Yes, Obama (as he said he would do when campaigning) sent more troops to Afghanistan. Why? Because W didn't send enough troops to Afghanistan because he screwed up sending them to Iraq. There's a reason it has been 10+ years there. You have to be the most most blissfully clueless ignoramus on here. Its like you are actually trying not to understand the most basic of concepts.

Iz Zat Chew
06-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Hey vagsmo. Nothing more to say to or about you.
Time is cheap but more expensive than to waste on your ravings.

vailpass
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Why'd you have to say fifty? Why not thirty-five or thirty-nine?

Shut up. You are not worthy.

AustinChief
06-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Shut up. You are not worthy.

You're gonna have to kill me...

AustinChief
06-06-2012, 08:19 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/michelle-obama/2012/06/06/michelle-obama-photo-id-rule?cmpid=cmty_fb_Gigya_Michelle_Obama_Photo_ID_Rule

As stated on the blog Obama Foodorama: On Friday, June 8th, those wishing to attend the event must purchase a copy of the First Lady's book at the location and leave it at the store, according to the employee. At the same time, customers must also submit their social security number and show an official photo ID (driver's license, passport) to a Secret Service agent, and they will be issued a wristband to the First Lady's event on June 12.

vailpass
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
You're gonna have to kill me...

:thumb:

AustinChief
06-06-2012, 09:01 PM
:thumb:

GREATEST MOVIE EVER!

btw.. best scene... "just standin' in the rain, talkin' to myself"