PDA

View Full Version : Poop Alex Jones Believes Bilderberg Attendees Ship in Gold Covered Roasted Babies to Eat

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Holy Shit!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO

Last month, police in Thailand arrested a British citizen after six roasted fetal corpses were found in his luggage. The bodies were believed to be between two and seven months old, according to the Guardian. Some were plated in gold leaf, apparently for use in black magic rituals.

Outside the annual Bilderberg meeting in Virginia on Thursday, Alex Jones of Infowars accused attendees of possessing the same thing — to eat.

Video posted online captured Jones shouting into a bullhorn outside the meeting place, claiming Bilderberg members “ship in roasted babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat” — and making it clear he wasn’t kidding.

Watch below, transcript follows. (Content warning — contains strong language.)

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?height=326&embedCode=VmMjZ4NDogtKE8Q_m1AtfwNMLUXB2dGP&deepLinkEmbedCode=VmMjZ4NDogtKE8Q_m1AtfwNMLUXB2dGP&video_pcode=Q2cHA61kNSkkZTQQ6grpeuAc28Oq&width=580"></script>

Alright this is just a person going to pick somebody up, they’re probably bringing him some child to rape or something in the trunk — no I’m not kidding, these people are sick.

“Every week they catch them shipping little babies wrapped in gold foil for these guys to eat. They admit that’s where it goes to, I’m not making this up.

“You think I’m talking about babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat — I’m not, I’m not joking about that.

“This officer’s laughing at me — $10,000 they try to ship in roasted babies wrapped in gold foil for them to eat, $10,000 right now. You will lose, you will lose the bet!”

The private, three-day meeting is taking place in Chantilly, Va., 25 miles outside the nation’s capital. It has brought together protesters and conspiracy theorists convinced the secretive group runs the world. Officially, Bilderberg is a forum for a “broad cross-section of leading citizens“ to discuss ”topics of current concern especially in the fields of foreign affairs and the international economy.”

The meeting concludes June 3.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alex-jones-believes-bilderberg-attendees-ship-in-gold-covered-roasted-babies-to-eat/

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Some of the posters on this board who listen to this nut should probably reevaluate their sources of information....LMAO

blaise
06-04-2012, 10:33 AM
KC style golden baby is the best. The Carolina style golden baby is too vinegary.

Brock
06-04-2012, 10:46 AM
I hear you gotta go low and slow on those.

HonestChieffan
06-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Its ok as long as no one is served more than a 16 oz soft drink

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 10:56 AM
KC style golden baby is the best. The Carolina style golden baby is too vinegary.

I hear you gotta go low and slow on those.

LMAO

jiveturkey
06-04-2012, 11:01 AM
I prefer organic breast fed. It cost more but the health benefits are worth it.

Cheap mass produced formula meat just doesn't taste right.

FD
06-04-2012, 11:05 AM
I was listening to a lot of his live coverage of Bilderberg. Alex Jones is the best. Go watch some of his youtube clips.

Donger
06-04-2012, 11:09 AM
It's true, and they were delicious. Especially the Asians ones for some reason.

jjjayb
06-04-2012, 11:15 AM

But you were probably hungry an hour later.

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Probably just cat meat, not real baby...

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 01:06 PM
You laugh about it, but it appears to be TRUE...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/roasted-fetuses-luggage-chow-hok-kuen-gold-leaf-corpses-thailand_n_1536361.html

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 01:42 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/roasted-fetuses-luggage-chow-hok-kuen-gold-leaf-corpses-thailand_n_1536361.html

Jeebus, that's all mentioned in the OP, moron...where does it mention a connection between this and the Bilderbergers?

Brock
06-04-2012, 01:48 PM

LMAO

vailpass
06-04-2012, 01:49 PM

HuffPoLMAO

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Jeebus, that's all mentioned in the OP, moron...where does it mention a connection between this and the Bilderbergers?

It came across like ridicule? No?

There is some basis for his rant, evidenced by the link I provided.

I'm not equating the two like he is, because I don't know, but your post came across like he was out of his mind for suggesting such a thing, when the story about the fetuses are true.

Truth is stranger than fiction and I'm not sure many would have believed the story about the fetuses without a link and would assume he just made all of that up, too.

Just setting the record straight.

Donger
06-04-2012, 01:54 PM

Well, since you declare it to be true with capital letters, IT MUST BE TRUE!

LMAO

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I chose Huffington Post because it's main stream and well-known. There's several other links about the story if you prefer...

http://www.jdjournal.com/2012/05/24/fetuses-found-in-british-residents-luggage/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/briton-arrested-in-thailand-after-being-found-with-six-roasted-human-foetuses-7766232.html

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/12195838-thai-police-arrest-british-man-for-trying-to-sell-roasted-fetuses

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Here you go, you smarmy fucks... How about CNN...

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/18/world/asia/thailand-fetuses-black-magic/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Donger
06-04-2012, 02:05 PM
There is some basis for his rant, evidenced by the link I provided.

Errr, his rant included the rather pertinent claim that these were served at Bilderberg. You haven't provided ANY evidence to support that claim.

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Errr, his rant included the rather pertinent claim that these were served at Bilderberg. You haven't provided ANY evidence to support that claim.

I already said I didn't correlate the two and said I didn't know, but thanks for admiting the story is true. :rolleyes:

The bigger picture is that the story about the fetuses is TRUE, which you ridiculed and acted as if it wasn't.

I clearly showed the story about the fetuses is true, not that you'll admit to that, though. You like the trivial shit, that's already been addressed and than attempt to discredit the poster with horseshit trivial crap.

You're paper thin-I see right through you.

Brock
06-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Here you go, you smarmy fucks... How about CNN...

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/18/world/asia/thailand-fetuses-black-magic/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

That story says there are roasted babies being served at the Bilderberg meeting?

Donger
06-04-2012, 02:12 PM
I already said I didn't correlate the two and said I didn't know, but thanks for admiting the story is true. :rolleyes:

The bigger picture is that the story about the fetuses are TRUE, which you ridicucled and acted as if it wasn't.

I clearly showed the story about the fetuses is true, not that you'll admit to that, though. You like the trivial shit, that's already been addressed and than attempt to discredit the poster with horseshit trivial crap.

You're paper thin-I see right through you.

No, I do believe that the golden fetuses are real.

I also believe that Barack Obama is real. That doesn't mean that he was served for lunch at Bilderberg, does it?

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 02:18 PM
That story says there are roasted babies being served at the Bilderberg meeting?

The story about the fetuses is true, which is my point of contention and has been all along.

I stated his correlation between the two was something that I didn't know if he had a basis for, but that the story about the fetuses is factual.

Honestly did you really believe the story about the fetuses until I provided the link or did you think it was all made up?

That's all I was trying to do is explain that he didn't just make up the story about the golden fetuses.

If you can't see the difference in the two, than that's on you.

Taco John
06-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Last month, police in Thailand arrested a British citizen after six roasted fetal corpses were found in his luggage. The bodies were believed to be between two and seven months old, according to the Guardian. Some were plated in gold leaf, apparently for use in black magic rituals.

Seriously? This actually happened? That's sick!

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 02:31 PM
The story about the fetuses is true, which is my point of contention and has been all along.

I stated his correlation between the two was something that I didn't know if he had a basis for, but that the story about the fetuses is factual.

Honestly did you really believe the story about the fetuses until I provided the link or did you think it was all made up?

That's all I was trying to do is explain that he didn't just make up the story about the golden fetuses.

If you can't see the difference in the two, than that's on you.

Stick a 10 inch knife up one of your nostrils and twist it violently.

An emergency lobotomy is your only chance.

loochy
06-04-2012, 02:35 PM

Seriously? This actually happened? That's sick!

Didn't you see BigChiefFan's post above? It's TRUE...and true is in CAPITAL LETTERS.

blaise
06-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Would I believe a story about people eating fetuses somewhere in Asia? Yes. They eat stuff like tiger penis and rhino horn. They eat wacky stuff. So, yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. Do I believe a group of billionaires is importing them to eat? No.

RaiderH8r
06-04-2012, 02:48 PM
No, I do believe that the golden fetuses are real.

I also believe that Barack Obama is real. That doesn't mean that he was served for lunch at Bilderberg, does it?

No, but his dog was.

Donger
06-04-2012, 02:50 PM
No, but his dog was.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/1106obamadog.jpg&sa=X&ei=YBHNT83dDIae8gSm4plt&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHytV63kc2Nz4r5BrQ2zlnTdchs8Q

Radar Chief
06-04-2012, 03:00 PM

Yes, because itís part of the OP and everyone that actually read it already knew.

qabbaan
06-04-2012, 03:02 PM
This is just the sort of lunacy we've all come to expect from the Alex Jones / Ron Paul / Bilderberg / Art Bell / UFO abduction / conspiracy theorist crowd.

It would be hilarious if Jones was getting trolled by someone, that clown.

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I just thought the story about golden fetuses was strange as Hell and didn't think many would just take Mikey's word for it. Links are always preferred, but whatever, if you want to lump me in with something I never said, than that's on you. Some didn't know it.

Gee, imagine that, pointing out a story is factual and then being chastized once it's found true.

I merely pointed out the story about the golden fetuses is factual. It is. Deal with it.

BucEyedPea
06-04-2012, 03:46 PM
This is just the sort of lunacy we've all come to expect from the Alex Jones / Ron Paul / Bilderberg / Art Bell / UFO abduction / conspiracy theorist crowd.

It would be hilarious if Jones was getting trolled by someone, that clown.

Please show me where Ron Paul says this stuff? Paul doesn't believe in any conspiracy regarding 9/11. Sweeping generalities much?

Yet you believed Iraq had wmd and probably Iran too.

Brock
06-04-2012, 04:05 PM

That isn't what this thread is about, dumbbell.

vailpass
06-04-2012, 04:11 PM

LMAO

durtyrute
06-04-2012, 04:16 PM
These people are the best the world has to offer. There is no way that they could possibly do something so sick and twisted.

blaise
06-04-2012, 04:17 PM
These people are the best the world has to offer. There is no way that they could possibly do something so sick and twisted.

Yeah, they're eating gold crusted babies. Makes sense.

durtyrute
06-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Hey B, long time no talk. I thought that said gold "platted" babies not "crusted". I can believe it now.

Radar Chief
06-04-2012, 04:20 PM

Yes, because what a British citizen smuggles into Thailand directly relates to what goes on in Chantilly, VA.

petegz28
06-04-2012, 04:24 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S42pu26WlBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief
06-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey B, long time no talk. I thought that said gold "platted" babies not "crusted". I can believe it now.

"Some were plated in gold leaf, ..."

Gold leaf is like tin foil, only very thin and easily torn. Itís used mostly for decoration, to give something a carved from gold appearance.
Gold plating is a chemical process that requires dipping the object to be plated in a chemical bath so the quoted statement doesn't make much sense.

petegz28
06-04-2012, 04:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dIGZRCXRxak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qabbaan
06-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Please show me where Ron Paul says this stuff? Paul doesn't believe in any conspiracy regarding 9/11. Sweeping generalities much?

Yet you believed Iraq had wmd and probably Iran too.

There is a very strong correlation between support for Paul and conspiracy theorism/trutherism/numerous other kooky beliefs, which seem to be primarily gleaned from conspiracy websites such as those operated by Alex Jones

durtyrute
06-04-2012, 04:34 PM
"Some were plated in gold leaf, ..."

Gold leaf is like tin foil, only very thin and easily torn. Itís used mostly for decoration, to give something a carved from gold appearance.
Gold plating is a chemical process that requires dipping the object to be plated in a chemical bath so the quoted statement doesn't make much sense.

Thanks for completely messing that whole thing up RC.:evil:

BigChiefFan
06-04-2012, 04:51 PM

He didn't mention anything about golden fetuses? :rolleyes:

All I did was substantiate the golden fetuses story, nothing more, nothing less.

You want to box me in a corner on something I never stated.

I have no idea why AJ said that about those attendees of the meeting and realize that's what the story is about, but all I was doing was discussing the original story about the man being caught with the fetuses, which was an attempt to give some insight on why AJ might have said something about it in the first place. I'm not taking his side, because I haven't heard anything remotely close to what he stated.

I separated the two stories from the get go, yet you can't see that.

banyon
06-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I was listening to a lot of his live coverage of Bilderberg. Alex Jones is the best. Go watch some of his youtube clips.

I tried to listen a bit. It was pretty difficult. He just shouted a lot at people with megaphones and then even though he claimed to have a bunch of insiders in the hotel, the ONLY story they could tell was one about someone making a joke in the lobby about killing Ron Paul in a muslim suicide plane crash with his followers.

I mean, if the point of Bilderberg is to secretly set policies worldwide without our consent, then how about some info on what policies were being discussed?

Saul Good
06-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I tried to listen a bit. It was pretty difficult. He just shouted a lot at people with megaphones and then even though he claimed to have a bunch of insiders in the hotel, the ONLY story they could tell was one about someone making a joke in the lobby about killing Ron Paul in a muslim suicide plane crash with his followers.

I mean, if the point of Bilderberg is to secretly set policies worldwide without our consent, then how about some info on what policies were being discussed?

Obviously that's harder than just swiping a lunch menu.

mikey23545
06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Obviously that's harder than just swiping a lunch menu.

I'd like to see one of those menus so we can see how much the gold plated babies cost.

qabbaan
06-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I'd like to see one of those menus so we can see how much the gold plated babies cost.

the Pentavorate is inside controlling the world bushel price of gold "plated" fetuses. We won't know until the conference ends.

Brock
06-04-2012, 07:41 PM
the Pentavorate is inside controlling the world bushel price of gold "plated" fetuses. We won't know until the conference ends.

If you've got the means for a gold roasted baby, the price won't be on the menu anyway.

Superbowltrashcan
06-05-2012, 05:46 PM
I prefer organic breast fed. It cost more but the health benefits are worth it.

Cheap mass produced formula meat just doesn't taste right.

Uhmmm wouldn't this require the fetus to breast feed from inside the womb? I know these folks control everything from the banking system to contrails but getting fetuses that are breast fed might be even out of their realm.....

qabbaan
06-05-2012, 05:50 PM
If you've got the means for a gold roasted baby, the price won't be on the menu anyway.

All too true... They say when it comes to roasted gold plated babies, if you have to ask - you can't afford it.

qabbaan
06-05-2012, 05:54 PM
In some cultures gold (and silver) leaf is considered non-toxic when labeled as food-grade and so can be used to decorate food or drink, conveying a perception of luxury and high value. Such a leaf is called Vark. They can often be found on a number of desserts and confectionery including chocolates and mithai.

In Asian countries, gold in particular is sometimes used in fruit jelly snacks. It was also used in coffee, especially during Japan's bubble economy. In Kanazawa, where Japan's gold leaf production was centered, gold leaf shops and workshops sold green tea and hard candy with gold leaf within. In the late 1870s, alcohol was consumed with gold leaves to give the appearance of great wealth.

Okie_Apparition
06-05-2012, 06:04 PM
This is what China does with the unwanted female babies
those job stealing bastards

RaiderH8r
06-05-2012, 08:12 PM

So who's in this "Pentavorate"?

The queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, AND Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh I hated the Colonel with his wee, beady eyes and that smug look on his face,"Ohh, you're goin at buy me chicken"

FD
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Seriously though, word on the street is that Romney's VP pick will be chosen at this Bilderberg meeting.

Radar Chief
06-06-2012, 08:34 AM
So who's in this "Pentavorate"?

The queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, AND Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh I hated the Colonel with his wee, beady eyes and that smug look on his face,"Ohh, you're goin at buy me chicken"

Woman, woah man rep.

Inspector
06-06-2012, 02:31 PM
They were ugly babies anyway.

The gold made them look better but dipped in chocolate is preferred.