PDA

View Full Version : General Politics MSNBC

AndChiefs
06-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I know this has been discussed on here before...but I can't believe how ridiculously biased MSNBC is to the blue side. I've been watching it for the last half hour or so and I'm at a loss for words at how full of propaganda this is.

Fox News is bad towards the red side but it's like comparing a little stream to the Amazon River. I can at least handle Fox News for awhile while not agreeing with quite a few things they're saying. Ten minutes of MSNBC makes me feel like shooting myself so I don't have to hear their ridiculous statements any longer.

I realize they have ridiculously horrible ratings but how could ANYONE watch this tripe?

/Rant

Iz Zat Chew
06-05-2012, 06:52 PM
I know this has been discussed on here before...but I can't believe how ridiculously biased MSNBC is to the blue side. I've been watching it for the last half hour or so and I'm at a loss for words at how full of propaganda this is.

Fox News is bad towards the red side but it's like comparing a little stream to the Amazon River. I can at least handle Fox News for awhile while not agreeing with quite a few things they're saying. Ten minutes of MSNBC makes me feel like shooting myself so I don't have to hear their ridiculous statements any longer.

I realize they have ridiculously horrible ratings but how could ANYONE watch this tripe?

/Rant

I don't watch MSNBC, ever.

HonestChieffan
06-05-2012, 06:58 PM
How anyone can watch MSNBC is beyond me

Munson
06-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Every once in a while, I'll watch it for a few minutes to see what kind of BS they're spewing.

Chris Matthews is mildly entertaining due to his dumbassery. It always amazes me how someone so idiotic can have a tv show. He's basically the male cheerleader for Team Obama.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 07:19 PM
I would say it's not even close, Fox is far more partisan and propaganda oriented than MSNBC is, but it's not that big of a fight for me. I'm happy to consign them both to their operative edges of the board.

A difference is how the channels are approached. Liberals happily concede the ridiculous slant of MSNBC. But conservatives will jump in front of the bullet for Fox.

Iz Zat Chew
06-05-2012, 07:22 PM
I would say it's not even close, Fox is far more partisan and propaganda oriented than MSNBC is, but it's not that big of a fight for me. I'm happy to consign them both to their operative edges of the board.

A difference is how the channels are approached. Liberals happily concede the ridiculous slant of MSNBC. But conservatives will jump in front of the bullet for Fox.

I think you are wrong. I don't watch Fox and i'm a republican / conservative. When I read of the stuff they do I'm just as against them as I am when I see the over the top democrat propaganda on CBS, ABC, NBC and any other obvious cases of media bias.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 07:31 PM
I think you are wrong. I don't watch Fox and i'm a republican / conservative. When I read of the stuff they do I'm just as against them as I am when I see the over the top democrat propaganda on CBS, ABC, NBC and any other obvious cases of media bias.

You don't watch Fox, so you have no idea what's on Fox on an every-minute, 24-hours-a-day basis.

Which leads you to say hilarious things like Fox News = ABC or NBC.

I don't think a single credible person on this forum will back you up on that.

I'd sit this thread out, if I were you.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 07:35 PM

MSNBC is far worse than Fox.. and that's saying something since any objective observer can easily see that Fox has a VERY noticeable right wing slant.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Both are worthless~

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 07:36 PM
MSNBC is far worse than Fox...

Because?

Based on?

How much of either channel do you watch.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 07:38 PM
MSNBC is far worse than Fox.. and that's saying something since any objective observer can easily see that Fox has a VERY noticeable right wing slant.

MSNBC takes 1st place in a competition of stations that suck~

J Diddy
06-05-2012, 07:39 PM

I would call them the same, but don't watch either, because after 10 minutes of either i'm ready to throw a brick at a wall.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Because?

Based on?

How much of either channel do you watch.

I would say I watch on average 5 hours of MSNBC a week and 7 of Fox.

And yes they both have a great deal of suck attached to them.

J Diddy
06-05-2012, 07:41 PM

That explains why you're such a dumb shit.

:p

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 07:41 PM

Well, you answered roughly 33% of my questions.

So that's something.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Well, you answered roughly 33% of my questions.

So that's something.

I didn't answer the "because" and "based on" questions because they are stupid questions.

BECAUSE- MSNBC has a ridiculous far left slant that is further left then Fox is to the right.
BASED ON- My observation of it.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 07:46 PM
That explains why you're such a dumb shit.

:p

NO NO.. I was always a dumb ass. Long before those stations even existed!

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 07:47 PM
I didn't answer the "because" and "based on" questions because they are stupid questions.

BECAUSE- MSNBC has a ridiculous far left slant that is further left then Fox is to the right.

Based on anyone who has watched both, less mindless left wingers~

J Diddy
06-05-2012, 07:49 PM
NO NO.. I was always a dumb ass. Long before those stations even existed!

ROFL

Direckshun

The only guy on MSNBC that has a "ridiculously" far left slant is Ed Schultz, and Sharpton when he fills in. I'll recant that if you can name another, but everybody else on that channel, like Rachel Maddow, is mainstream liberalism.

I mean, they have a four-hour morning show hosted by a Republican. There is no answer, not even a half hour answer, to that on Fox.

Fox, meanwhile, is run by teenagers. They give a morning show to three idiots who happen to be conservative, and have more commentary hours than they do designated "news" hours, which are populated by a rotating cast of rightwing talk radio morons.

J Diddy
Based on anyone who has watched both, less mindless left wingers~

or cut and paste right wingers

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 07:56 PM
The only guy on MSNBC that has a "ridiculously" far left slant is Ed Schultz, and Sharpton when he fills in. I'll recant that if you can name another, but everybody else on that channel, like Rachel Maddow, is mainstream liberalism.

I mean, they have a four-hour morning show hosted by a Republican. There is no answer, not even a half hour answer, to that on Fox.

Fox, meanwhile, is run by teenagers. They give a morning show to three idiots who happen to be conservative, and have more commentary hours than they do designated "news" hours, which are populated by a rotating cast of rightwing talk radio morons.

You're fucking NUTS if you honestly think that Maddow is anything but a far far left wing nut. Chris Mathews is the closest thing to a "mainstream" liberal and he's just plain stupid. Seriously, it's painful to watch him.. he may actually have a sub-80 IQ.

I have never watched either network in the morning.. so I will revise my statement to say only apply to afternoon and nighttime shows on those networks.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 07:57 PM
or cut and paste right wingers

I have said countless times, both are a joke. MSNBC takes it to a level that is beyond silly. If not for their mindless bullshit we would be talking about how lame FOX is. MSNBC is the best PR FOX could hope for~

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 07:59 PM
You're ****ing NUTS if you honestly think that Maddow is anything but a far far left wing nut. Chris Mathews is the closest thing to a "mainstream" liberal and he's just plain stupid. Seriously, it's painful to watch him.. he may actually have a sub-80 IQ.

I really don't think you understand mainstream liberalism. Maddow and the Daily Show are like the banner programs for it.

Chris Matthews... meh, alright. I hate him as well. I don't know if I'd agree with your assessment that he's a mainstream liberal, but why not.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:03 PM
I really don't think you understand mainstream liberalism. Maddow and the Daily Show are like the banner programs for it.

Chris Matthews... meh, alright.

The Daily Show I agree with you on. Maddow I FIRMLY disagree. If I am wrong then I weep for "mainstream" liberalism. Maddow is a worthless, smug, piece of venomous garbage.

just to be clear, I also think Hannity is a complete piece of shit. On par with Maddow.

Bwana
06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
MSNBC takes 1st place in a competition of stations that suck~

All 138 of their viewers, would disagree!

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:05 PM
The Daily Show I agree with you on. Maddow I FIRMLY disagree. If I am wrong then I weep for "mainstream" liberalism. Maddow is a worthless, smug, piece of venomous garbage.

There is probably no light between the Daily Show's takes on issues and Maddow's.

If you're claiming Maddow is far to the left of the Daily Show, you're off base. You clearly just don't like her personality.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 08:05 PM

LMAO

AndChiefs
06-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Actually it's 137 now. I turned it off.

La literatura
06-05-2012, 08:07 PM

just to be clear, I also think Hannity is a complete piece of shit. On par with Maddow.

A lot of left of center women watch Maddow. I don't know that for certain, but I'd bet a lot on it.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 08:08 PM

Chris Matthews... meh, alright. I hate him as well. I don't know if I'd agree with your assessment that he's a mainstream liberal, but why not.

Maddow is as fair and balanced as Glen Beck~

J Diddy
06-05-2012, 08:08 PM

I would totally tear Maddow's ass up. Pin her legs behind her ears, the whole nine yards.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:09 PM
There is probably no light between the Daily Show's takes on issues and Maddow's.

If you're claiming Maddow is far to the left of the Daily Show, you're off base. You clearly just don't like her personality.

No, the Daily Show does a better job with their FACTS and they also present opinion as opinion/comedy. Maddow is laughable but for different reasons. Maddow is a pure propagandist. And yes, I think she is blindly to the left of the Daily Show. The Daily Show, while being a comedy program is still far more even handed.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Maddow is as fair and balanced as Glen Beck~

No, Beck was little more than a brazen televangelist.

He has no equal on any news channel, anywhere, that I can think of. And it was irresponsible for Fox News to feature him as a prominent voice for as long as they did.

Bwana
06-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Actually it's 137 now. I turned it off.

:evil:

Rep

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:11 PM
A lot of left of center women watch Maddow. I don't know that for certain, but I'd bet a lot on it.

I'm sure tons of FAR FAR left of center people watch her. That doesn't make her any less of a complete scumbag..

AndChiefs
06-05-2012, 08:11 PM
No, the Daily Show does a better job with their FACTS and they also present opinion as opinion/comedy. Maddow is laughable but for different reasons. Maddow is a pure propagandist. And yes, I think she is blindly to the left of the Daily Show. The Daily Show, while being a comedy program is still far more even handed.

I'd agree with you on this. Daily Show is left but will make fun of Dem's when they deserve it (at least some of the time). Maddow would never make fun of a Dem.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:12 PM

He has no equal on any news channel, anywhere, that I can think of. And it was irresponsible for Fox News to feature him as a prominent voice for as long as they did.

Beck was just plain nuts. I never could understand what his agenda was. It seemed he hated anyone he could hate to get ratings. he was even more of a joke than Olberman was.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:13 PM

I would agree that the Daily Show is more even handed. They are still solidly liberal, however. I watch a ton of both programs, and I don't see any real difference between their liberalisms.

You understand a propagandist is somebody who deliberately spreads misinformation? Maddow can hardly be credibly accused of that. She can be accused of a true liberal bias/perspective, but she's considered a very credible commentators by everybody but fire breathing conservatives.

RedNeckRaider

Ok Hannity then, either way she is a clown, and nobody takes her serious less the mindless~

La literatura
I'm sure tons of FAR FAR left of center people watch her. That doesn't make her any less of a complete scumbag..

That seems unfair.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:14 PM
I'd agree with you on this. Daily Show is left but will make fun of Dem's when they deserve it (at least some of the time). Maddow would never make fun of a Dem.

How much Maddow do you watch, by the way?

Your post here already answers that question. But I want to see you fess up.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Beck was just plain nuts. I never could understand what his agenda was. It seemed he hated anyone he could hate to get ratings. he was even more of a joke than Olberman was.

Agreed.

And Olbermann was a pretty big joke.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Ok Hannity then, either way she is a clown, and nobody takes her serious less the mindless~

I'd put Maddow on par with Brit Hume, but whatever. Hannity's equal is clearly Chris Matthews.

Like I said, I don't have any problem saying MSNBC is "just as bad" as Fox, even though I'd quibble with that.

But saying it's worse... well. I just don't see that.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:17 PM
I would agree that the Daily Show is more even handed. They are still solidly liberal, however. I watch a ton of both programs, and I don't see any real difference between their liberalisms.

You understand a propagandist is somebody who deliberately spreads misinformation? Maddow can hardly be credibly accused of that. She can be accused of a true liberal bias/perspective, but she's considered a very credible commentators by everybody but fire breathing conservatives.

No, she is a propagandist. I have watched her skew information and flat out LIE on her program. That qualifies her in my book. And no I'm not going to look it up and prove it to you. I simply don't have the time and I'm sure I'd never convince you anyway. And I am not exactly a fire breathing conservative. She is a prefect example (just like Hannity, who also lies) of the type of garbage that should never be allowed on the air.

AndChiefs
06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
How much Maddow do you watch, by the way?

Your post here already answers that question. But I want to see you fess up.

Obviously not enough if she does. If you have clips of her you feel disprove my point feel free to share.

I'm an independent which means I'm actually willing to change my opinions on things when presented with new information.

I generally watch CNN as it seems to have the least bias.

FD
06-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Why anybody would watch any of these networks except for the occasional laugh is beyond me.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:20 PM
I'd put Maddow on par with Brit Hume, but whatever. Hannity's equal is clearly Chris Matthews.

Like I said, I don't have any problem saying MSNBC is "just as bad" as Fox, even though I'd quibble with that.

WHAT!??? Now I know you're nuts. Brit Hume??? Hume is a REAL journalist, one of the few on either network. Maddow doesn't even stand in the shadow of Brit Hume's shadow. That's just insane.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 08:21 PM

Arguing who is worse between Matthews and Hannity, is like complaining that one pile of shit is cleaner than another one. Mad cow stinks worse than both~

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:21 PM
No, she is a propagandist. I have watched her skew information and flat out LIE on her program. That qualifies her in my book. And no I'm not going to look it up and prove it to you. I simply don't have the time and I'm sure I'd never convince you anyway. And I am not exactly a fire breathing conservative. She is a prefect example (just like Hannity, who also lies) of the type of garbage that should never be allowed on the air.

Well, if you don't want to back up anything you say, then you my friend are full of smelly stuff. She's not a PR mouthpiece for the Democratic Party like Hannity is for the GOP.

Matthews is clearly the DNP's mouthpiece.

Maddow is a credible commentator with an evident liberalism she espouses. She's Chris Wallace, or Brit Hume.

Unless you want to claim either of them are propagandists.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Well, if you don't want to back up anything you say, then you my friend are full of smelly stuff. She's not a PR mouthpiece for the Democratic Party like Hannity is for the GOP.

Maddow is a credible commentator with an evident liberalism she espouses. She's Chris Wallace, or Brit Hume.

LMAO

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:23 PM
WHAT!??? Now I know you're nuts. Brit Hume??? Hume is a REAL journalist, one of the few on either network. Maddow doesn't even stand in the shadow of Brit Hume's shadow. That's just insane.

That's fair, but it's very clear that Hume is a credible newsman/commentator who is clearly a Christian conservative, which comes out constantly in his reports.

Maddow does a ton of news reporting for MSNBC, and when she's not wearing her commentator pants, her news delivery and penchant for context is not really that different from Hume's.

AndChiefs

If I had to guess he's claiming that Maddow is not on par with Wallace or Hume. He's not claiming Wallace or Hume are propagandists.

Direckshun
Arguing who is worse between Matthews and Hannity, is like complaining that one pile of shit is cleaner than another one. Mad cow stinks worse than both~

Truer words, my friend, have never been spoken.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:25 PM
If I had to guess he's claiming that Maddow is not on par with Wallace or Hume. He's not claiming Wallace or Hume are propagandists.

I would agree that AC's saying that.

Except Wallace himself disagrees. Wallace explicitly told Jon Stewart on Fox Sunday that "we tell the other [conservative] side" of the news. I think that's exactly what Maddow does, and to a certain extent the Daily Show.

That's miles from Hannity and Matthews, who are direct mouthpieces for their political parties.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Obviously not enough if she does. If you have clips of her you feel disprove my point feel free to share.

I'm an independent which means I'm actually willing to change my opinions on things when presented with new information.

I generally watch CNN as it seems to have the least bias.

I would agree CNN is by far the best network of the three.

CNN drives me nuts a little, because they have some of the most brilliant people in news on in bits and pieces as "talking heads" for hire, but they give all their prime news spots to lesser minds.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM

That's exactly what I am saying. Wallace and Hume are REAL journalists. Maddow is not. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination. If you think she is, then you are delusional. Sorry, but she is garbage, just like Mathews or Hannity. Oh speaking of garbage, what is up with Shep Smith having a job? That guy is just awful. (and also a smug ass, but at least he doesn't comment too much)

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:29 PM
I would agree that AC's saying that.

Except Wallace himself disagrees. Wallace explicitly told Jon Stewart on Fox Sunday that "we tell the other [conservative] side" of the news. I think that's exactly what Maddow does, and to a certain extent the Daily Show.

That's miles from Hannity and Matthews, who are direct mouthpieces for their political parties.

Wallace and Hume are conservatives for sure. Maddow is not just slanted like them, she is a dirty whore for the Democratic Party. Just like Mathews and Hannity. Amazing that you don't see that.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
That's exactly what I am saying. Wallace and Hume are REAL journalists. Maddow is not. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination. If you think she is, then you are delusional. Sorry, but she is garbage, just like Mathews or Hannity. Oh speaking of garbage, what is up with Shep Smith having a job? That guy is just awful. (and also a smug ass, but at least he doesn't comment too much)

Wallace himself claimed that he tells the conservative side of the issues. He commentates all the time and is on air more than any other personality except for Hannity. What he does is hardly different than what Maddow does.

I agree Shep's a smug ass, but let's face it. If he's not on the channel, then you have almost zippo in terms of anybody breaking the GOP's party line.

notorious
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Give Beck credit, he is entertaining to listen too. I try to listen to Sirius Left as much as possible, but most of them are BORING.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Wallace and Hume are conservatives for sure. Maddow is not just slanted like them, she is a dirty whore for the Democratic Party. Just like Mathews and Hannity. Amazing that you don't see that.

See what you're doing? You're contradicting yourself.

You're claiming (a.) that Maddow is super-far-crazy-left, and also (b.) that she's the voice of the Democratic Party.

Pick one.

I'd say she's the voice of modern, mainstream liberalism, along with the Daily Show. Because she picks on the DNP quite a bit, particularly when they are being (what she considers) too conservative.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Give Beck credit, he is entertaining to listen too. I try to listen to Sirius Left as much as possible, but most of them are BORING.

Fair point.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Wallace himself claimed that he tells the conservative side of the issues. He commentates all the time and is on air more than any other personality except for Hannity. What he does is hardly different than what Maddow does.

I agree Shep's a smug ass, but let's face it. If he's not on the channel, then you have almost zippo in terms of anybody breaking the GOP's party line.

I honestly don't know Shep's politics.. I can barely understand him. He stumbles and says nonsensical crap half the time.. He doesn't bother me really, I just don;t get why he has a job.

OK now back to Wallace.. I AGREE that Wallace is conservative and he has that slant. Maddow is not just slanted she is bent.. hell she is BROKEN. Her propagandist garbage is far worse than anything Wallace does.

Chiefshrink
06-05-2012, 08:35 PM
I would say it's not even close, Fox is far more partisan and propaganda oriented than MSNBC is,.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Your political acumen sucks and why you are going to lose our bet !!!

Chiefshrink
06-05-2012, 08:37 PM

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

He truly is 'Mis-directed' and why he will lose our bet.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:38 PM
See what you're doing? You're contradicting yourself.

You're claiming (a.) that Maddow is super-far-crazy-left, and also (b.) that she's the voice of the Democratic Party.

Pick one.

I'd say she's the voice of modern, mainstream liberalism, along with the Daily Show. Because she picks on the DNP quite a bit, particularly when they are being (what she considers) too conservative.

No, I didn't say she is a whore for the mainstream party.. she is a whore for the far left fringe of it. Which is the most vocal and what is most represented on MSNBC. You want mainstream liberalism... turn on CBS. To be clear I never said she was the voice of the party.. I said she is a whore for the party or more specifically what she sees the party to be which is far far left of the mainstream. You probably don't see it that way, but you are pretty far left as well.

I also don't think Hannity is the voice of mainstream conservatism. O'Reilly is more so then he. Hannity is the bitch of far right religious conservatives.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:39 PM
I honestly don't know Shep's politics.. I can barely understand him. He stumbles and says nonsensical crap half the time.. He doesn't bother me really, I just don;t get why he has a job.

OK now back to Wallace.. I AGREE that Wallace is conservative and he has that slant. Maddow is not just slanted she is bent.. hell she is BROKEN. Her propagandist garbage is far worse than anything Wallace does.

Well, Shep has a job because he rakes it in, in terms of ratings. But I bet you could replace him with about anybody and get great ratings. Fox is a ratings machine.

I'm starting to wonder if you watch Maddow's show that much, honestly. I just find it hard to believe that anybody who watches her show could deny that she does pretty much a glorified version of what Wallace does. She covers pro-liberal stories and pounds her point home on a relatively factual basis. Wallace does the same dance.

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Well, Shep has a job because he rakes it in, in terms of ratings. But I bet you could replace him with about anybody and get great ratings. Fox is a ratings machine.

I'm starting to wonder if you watch Maddow's show that much, honestly. I just find it hard to believe that anybody who watches her show could deny that she does pretty much a glorified version of what Wallace does. She covers pro-liberal stories and pounds her point home on a relatively factual basis. Wallace does the same dance.

Her show makes up the vast majority of my MSNBC viewing. And no, she skews "facts" and bends the truth to the point of often breaking it.

You don't seem to care that she is not an actual JOURNALIST. She never has been. She didn't go to school for it. She never worked as one. She has ALWAYS been a commentator. Wallace and Hume were real journalists. HUGE difference.

Chiefshrink
06-05-2012, 08:47 PM
And it was irresponsible for Fox News to feature him as a prominent voice for as long as they did.

How so? Oh yeah because the 'truth' always scorches Liberal Progressive asses??

HonestChieffan
06-05-2012, 08:48 PM
MSNBC appeals to an audience. Thats all. Its no more substantial than that. Its entertainment for people who bear to the far left. It is not news and its not honest debate. Those who like it are fine. Its cool if thats what you enjoy. But MSNBC will never have much influence beyond its small viewership.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Her show makes up the vast majority of my MSNBC viewing. And no, she skews "facts" and bends the truth to the point of often breaking it.

You don't seem to care that she is not an actual JOURNALIST. She never has been. She didn't go to school for it. She never worked as one. She has ALWAYS been a commentator. Wallace and Hume were real journalists. HUGE difference.

Well, I'm going to disagree.

Shrug. You haven't provided any actual information to back yourself up. So.

RedNeckRaider
06-05-2012, 09:03 PM

She is and has always been a joke~

AustinChief
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Well, I'm going to disagree.

Shrug. You haven't provided any actual information to back yourself up. So.

You are correct. I haven't. EXCEPT on the part about her not ever having been a journalist. Wallace and Hume were. So please don't put that gasbag dumpster whore in the same category as serious journalists.

petegz28
06-05-2012, 10:14 PM
MSNBS is far more out in the open as far as their bias goes. Then openly chide the Ride and cheer the Left. Fox is biased but it's just grossly blatant on MSNBS.

Direckshun
06-05-2012, 10:39 PM
MSNBS is far more out in the open as far as their bias goes. Then openly chide the Ride and cheer the Left. Fox is biased but it's just grossly blatant on MSNBS.

As if it's not grossly blatant on Fox. Please.

Fox N Friends. Cavuto. Kelly. Wallace. O'Reilly. Hannity.

Who are you kidding. Really.

HonestChieffan
06-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Should be fun to see the MSNBC folks implode on the Wisconsin vote. I can't watch them but can picture it

Saul Good
06-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Should be fun to see the MSNBC folks implode on the Wisconsin vote. I can't watch them but can picture it

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/06/05/schultz_reacts_to_walker_win_he_could_be_indicted_in_the_next_few_days.html

Chiefshrink
06-05-2012, 11:30 PM
OK now back to Wallace.. I AGREE that Wallace is conservative and he has that slant.

With all due respect, Wallace is actually a LIB, but to his credit he actually puts his own personal politics aside and does his job like he supposed to do and that is be an unbiased journalist asking fair tough questions which is why I thought as well that he was a conservative until he played the unnecessary "I gotcha" interview on someone I forget who now.

But someone called in on Limbaugh that following Mon very disappointed in Wallace who they thought was a fair conservative for playing the "I gotcha game" and Limbaugh said, "Look, the reason why you think Chris Wallace is a Conservative is because he is one of the few journalists left on the left side that actually does his job of being a fair truthful journalist and he probably just had a weak moment playing up to his peers. But make no mistake, Wallace is a LIB !"

Chocolate Hog
06-06-2012, 02:23 AM
MSNBC doesnt even have news shows during the weekend.

alpha_omega
06-06-2012, 09:16 AM

I always forget that.

I have flipped over there to see some news and end up seeing some prison reality show.

Donger
06-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Wow. Direckshun may need some meds before November rolls around.

petegz28
06-06-2012, 10:44 AM

We know in your math that 1 word against a Dem is = to 1000000000000 words against a Repub

HonestChieffan
06-06-2012, 10:48 AM
I always forget that.

I have flipped over there to see some news and end up seeing some prison reality show.

Thats the only reality you would find there

qabbaan
06-06-2012, 10:54 AM
This is a breakdown of the news coverage last night:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/06/the-worst-night-on-cable-news-125389.html

cosmo20002
06-06-2012, 02:31 PM

And Fox doesn't have any on during the week. :p

notorious
06-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Out of all of them, Hannity is absolutely horrible.

He is never funny nor entertaining. He constantly interupts any callers to pat himself on the back. If someone makes a good point in opposition to his stance, he goes into the same rehashed speech bullshit.

Iz Zat Chew
06-06-2012, 04:07 PM

What's the chances that shows as you mentioned; Fox N Friends. Cavuto. Kelly. Wallace. O'Reilly. and Hannity would be aired on any other network? Due to their content they would never be allowed on the air outside of FOX. The reason isn't that their shows are any worse than those currently being shown on the mainstream media outlets, it's that they are conservative/tea party/republican. Democrats have a free run on most of the mainstream media and conservative points are rarely expressed.

Iz Zat Chew
06-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Out of all of them, Hannity is absolutely horrible.

He is never funny nor entertaining. He constantly interupts any callers to pat himself on the back. If someone makes a good point in opposition to his stance, he goes into the same rehashed speech bullshit.

How about the liberal hosts that do the exact same thing in the opposite political polarity? do you have a problem with them?

Direckshun
06-06-2012, 06:21 PM
We know in your math that 1 word against a Dem is = to 1000000000000 words against a Repub

I have no idea how this constitutes any sort of argument, but I'd like to point out that you get your news from the Drudge Report. So shut up.

notorious
06-06-2012, 06:22 PM
How about the liberal hosts that do the exact same thing in the opposite political polarity? do you have a problem with them?

You just described 95% of Sirius Left. Yes, I have a problem with them, too.

Hannity usually doesn't give specific answers, he just repeats his ,"We have the highest jobless rate, unemployment, serious threat to freedom" speech.

Direckshun
06-06-2012, 06:24 PM
What's the chances that shows as you mentioned; Fox N Friends. Cavuto. Kelly. Wallace. O'Reilly. and Hannity would be aired on any other network? Due to their content they would never be allowed on the air outside of FOX.

Wallace could probably make it on another network.

The rest are simply not credible newmen. They could not get a job anywhere because they are pathetic idiots, not because they're conservative.

AustinChief
06-06-2012, 06:43 PM

The rest are simply not credible newmen. They could not get a job anywhere because they are pathetic idiots, not because they're conservative.

O'Reilly couldn't get a job? You're out of your mind.

Cavuto? The guy who used to work for CNBC?

Kelly could go back to working for an ABC affiliate.. that's about what she is qualified for.

Hannity shouldn't have a job anywhere.

So, you're about half right on your assessment.. but the part you got wrong, you got wrong by a mile.

ILChief
06-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Both are worthless~

This

Iz Zat Chew
06-06-2012, 07:02 PM

The rest are simply not credible newmen. They could not get a job anywhere because they are pathetic idiots, not because they're conservative.Please don't take this personal, but you have evaded the question and thrown out shit. Your response doesn't even come close to answering the question posed.

Direckshun
06-06-2012, 11:39 PM
O'Reilly couldn't get a job? You're out of your mind.

Cavuto? The guy who used to work for CNBC?

Kelly could go back to working for an ABC affiliate.. that's about what she is qualified for.

Hannity shouldn't have a job anywhere.

So, you're about half right on your assessment.. but the part you got wrong, you got wrong by a mile.

They could get a JOB, yes. But O'Reilly, Kelly, or Cavuto are widely not seen as credible anywhere outside of the hard right.

I can't believe you just went to bat for O'Reilly and Cavuto.

AustinChief
06-06-2012, 11:47 PM
They could get a JOB, yes. But O'Reilly, Kelly, or Cavuto are widely not seen as credible anywhere outside of the hard right.

I can't believe you just went to bat for O'Reilly and Cavuto.

I'm not a huge Cavuto fan but he is every bit as much a "journalist" as most on network TV these days (sad but true).

As I said, Kelly was an ABC local journalist and probably is about where she deserves to be now.

O'Reilly is not a journalist nor does he truly claim to be. He is a pure commentator. He's extremely good at what he does and if you don't think he's a bright guy then you haven't been paying attention. He could take his show and move it to almost any network and keep the massive ratings. You are right that he couldn't cut it as a journalist, but that's not his niche.

What about Geraldo or Stossel? Both have solid journalistic credentials.

You know who couldn't get a job? That Napolitano douche.

A guy who is not a journalist but is smart as nails is the gimp, Krauthammer. Seriously smart man.

Oh and what about Barnes and Kondracke? Anyone who used to be on the Mclaughlin Group is tits in my book.