PDA

View Full Version : Football T.O. fires Drew Rosenhaus

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-05-2012, 07:49 PM
... and he wants back in the NFL. Reading between the lines, seems Rosenhaus must have even gotten tired of T.O.s shit and doesn't "believe" in him anymore. Of course it's tough to get a payday off a guy who gets cut by his own minor league arena team...

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8009698/terrell-owens-leaves-agent-drew-rosenhaus-hires-jordan-woy

Former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens has switched agents.

Owens has left long-time high-powered agent, Drew Rosenhaus and hired Dallas-based agent Jordan Woy.

"I am making changes in my life so I can continue my career as a professional football player," Owens said in a statement released on his own website. "I have hired Jordan Woy as my new agent. It was important for me to hire someone who believes in my ability to help an NFL team and believes in me as a person."

Rosenhaus declined comment.

Last week, Owens was released by the Allen Wranglers and lost his ownership stake in the minor league indoor football team. Owens, who last played in the NFL in 2010 with the Cincinnati Bengals, still hopes to return to the NFL, but has yet to find a taker.

"I love the game of football and I know I can help a team," Owens said in Monday's statement.

Owens and Rosenhaus have been together since the receiver's days in Philadelphia. Upset with his contract with the Eagles, Owens held a news conference in front of his home in New Jersey and performed sit ups for reporters while Rosenhaus took questions.

In 2006, while playing for the Dallas Cowboys, Owens suffered an accidental overdose and Rosenhaus arrived within 24 hours of the incident as a swarm of reporters and fans stood outside Owens' condo.

BigMeatballDave
06-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Train wreck

Count Zarth
06-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Drew's reaction:

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/775686_o.gif

Bwana
06-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Head case

Brock
06-05-2012, 08:02 PM
TO Can No Longer Afford Drew Rosenhaus

notorious
06-05-2012, 08:06 PM
The only man that stood beside TO through thick and thin, and he fired him.

Valiant
06-05-2012, 08:07 PM
How do you "lost his ownership"?? Did they buy it back??

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-05-2012, 08:15 PM
TO Can No Longer Afford Drew Rosenhaus

That could be true although I'd think the agent would be paid a percentage of the players contract or a percentage based on that contract... I could be wrong though.

cabletech94
06-05-2012, 09:02 PM
... and he wants back in the NFL. Reading between the lines, seems Rosenhaus must have even gotten tired of T.O.s shit and doesn't "believe" in him anymore. Of course it's tough to get a payday off a guy who gets cut by his own minor league arena team...

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8009698/terrell-owens-leaves-agent-drew-rosenhaus-hires-jordan-woy

Former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens has switched agents.

Owens has left long-time high-powered agent, Drew Rosenhaus and hired Dallas-based agent Jordan Woy.

"I am making changes in my life so I can continue my career as a professional football player," Owens said in a statement released on his own website. "I have hired Jordan Woy as my new agent. It was important for me to hire someone who believes in my ability to help an NFL team and believes in me as a person."

Rosenhaus declined comment.

Last week, Owens was released by the Allen Wranglers and lost his ownership stake in the minor league indoor football team. Owens, who last played in the NFL in 2010 with the Cincinnati Bengals, still hopes to return to the NFL, but has yet to find a taker.

"I love the game of football and I know I can help a team," Owens said in Monday's statement.

Owens and Rosenhaus have been together since the receiver's days in Philadelphia. Upset with his contract with the Eagles, Owens held a news conference in front of his home in New Jersey and performed sit ups for reporters while Rosenhaus took questions.

In 2006, while playing for the Dallas Cowboys, Owens suffered an accidental overdose and Rosenhaus arrived within 24 hours of the incident as a swarm of reporters and fans stood outside Owens' condo.

well, look who loves teh fooseball!!!! i was wondering how long 'til we heard about TO. mike and mike were talking about this earlier today.

TO will not return to the nfl (prediction sure to fail)!!!

alpha_omega
06-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Simple, TO is no longer of any use to Rosenhaus.

BigMeatballDave
06-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Next Question!

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-05-2012, 09:21 PM
well, look who loves teh fooseball!!!! i was wondering how long 'til we heard about TO. mike and mike were talking about this earlier today.

Heh it's not that I don't like football I just never beat anyone to a story and it isn't my "strong suit" so to speak. I heard this story on NFL Live this afternoon, then took a nap. I was surprised it wasn't on here yet before I posted it but that just means it's not that big of story to most people here. Oh well... it's my football thread haha. Second this year I think!

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Oh and while I think your prediction SHOULD be what happens I'll take a flyer on Jacksonville bringing him in and him prompty not working out.

dazedhero
06-07-2012, 11:41 AM
T.O. needs to fire himself.

vailpass
06-07-2012, 11:43 AM
If Drew Rosenhaus can't get you a gig who can? Ari Gold?

Molitoth
06-07-2012, 11:48 AM
TO's last season with the Bengals was really good.
I have no doubt he can still play at a high level, but he needs to learn that teams don't want him because he's a drama queen.

vailpass
06-07-2012, 11:49 AM
TO's last season with the Bengals was really good.
I have no doubt he can still play at a high level, but he needs to learn that teams don't want him because he's a drama queen.

Yes but when you try to tell him that he starts to cry, takes off his clothes and sits in his driveway flexing his muscles.

Pushead2
06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
he should sign in Chicago.

saphojunkie
06-07-2012, 01:07 PM
"drew, I want to play again!"
"TO, you're old. You've pissed too many people off. You aren't playing. I can get you in a movie. How about a sci fi fantasy starring you where you have to battle aliens or - "
"I want to play football."
"okay, we've been friends for a long time. I let you bang my wife. So, know this comes from a place of love. Ready?"
"yes"
"YOUR TIME PLAYING FOOTBALL IS OVER."

Pause

"you're fired."
"oh, Terrell."

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Bring him in for a look?

Amnorix
06-07-2012, 01:57 PM
How do you "lost his ownership"?? Did they buy it back??

My assumption is that they had a right to buy it back upon certain conditions, like him not even making the team, or whatever.