PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Network Polls

Hog Farmer
06-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Chiefs were polled as most likely team in the league to go from worst to first.

Their comment, Chiefs have built a solid team and Crennel knows how to game plan Peyton Manning.

Broncos were polled as 2nd to the Saints without Brees as team most likely to go from first to worst.

And BTW they were talking in the NFL not just the AFCW.

Discuss!

KC Tattoo
06-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Cassel sucks.

Other than that I think we will be pretty good.

ChiefsandO'sfan
06-07-2012, 08:20 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d8299940c/Who-can-go-worst-to-first-in-the-AFC

Okie_Apparition
06-07-2012, 08:55 AM
These polls are worthless without factoring in twitter/Knowmo

BoneKrusher
06-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Cassel sucks.

Other than that I think we will be pretty good.
yep.

if the Chiefs avoid injuries they could be really good this season except for HIM.
i don't expect nothing but decent play vs sorry defenses from MC.

Cornstock
06-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Wow the rare piece of rep from national media. Too bad its only after conditionally acknowledging our current/past suckiness.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
06-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Jami Dukes stated one time that the Chiefs were a Quarterback away from being a legit Superbowl contender. Everybody except Matt Cassel knows Cassel sucks.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Two things that will hold this team back - Matt Cassel and Romeo Crennell...

MTG#10
06-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Jami Dukes stated one time that the Chiefs were a Quarterback away from being a legit Superbowl contender. Everybody except Matt Cassel and Scott Pioli knows Cassel sucks.

fyp

BossChief
06-07-2012, 09:55 AM
I wish we would be able to play the Broncos earlier in the year so we could give the rest of the league the blueprint on how to beat that ass.

KC Tattoo
06-07-2012, 12:21 PM
I wish we would be able to play the Broncos earlier in the year so we could give the rest of the league the blueprint on how to beat that ass.

Would it be a shame that a team before us takes out Peyton Manning?

KC Tattoo
06-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Two things that will hold this team back - Matt Cassel and Romeo Crennell...

Not sure about Romeo Crennell holding this team back part? I think he will have this team playing well above there means, but it's Cassell & Pioli enfluence that is the burden to the team going anywhere.

ThaVirus
06-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Would it be a shame that a team before us takes out Peyton Manning?

No. Knock him out asap. It'll only make it easier for us. I'd love to see the Broncos floundering out there with Hanie leading them.

Okie_Apparition
06-07-2012, 12:46 PM
What worries me about player coach Crennel
is the team turning into the Rex Ryan Jets
DaBoll sounds like enough of a asshole to keep the O in line

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Romeo only knows how to stop the Indy offense. The Donks offense is going to be 100% different than what Romeo is used to defending.

ChiefsandO'sfan
06-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Romeo only knows how to stop the Indy offense. The Donks offense is going to be 100% different than what Romeo is used to defending.

Manning won't make it to a chiefs game this year.Gonna be hurt by week 4

KC Tattoo
06-07-2012, 01:22 PM

What is oxymoron for $800 Alex

whoman69
06-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Jami Dukes stated one time that the Chiefs were a Quarterback away from being a legit Superbowl contender. Everybody except Matt Cassel knows Cassel sucks.

You forgot Scott Pioli

Hog Farmer
06-07-2012, 01:58 PM
You forgot Scott Pioli

No I didn't. I'm sure Pioli lurks enough on here to have been brain washed into believing Cassel sucks even if he didn't believe it before. I really think Pioli is verbally standing behind Cassel because he really has no other options.

Somewhere down in the depths of my scrotum I'm just keeping some hope alive that the Saints can't work out a deal with Brees and we step up for a trade.

BigMeatballDave
06-07-2012, 02:02 PM

LMAO You're not smart. At all.

Chief Roundup
06-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Hmm Peyton Manning was the offense in Indy. Peyton is installing the same offense in Donkoland.
Try again. Homer

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Hmm Peyton Manning was the offense in Indy. Peyton is installing the same offense in Donkoland.
Try again. Homer

The Donks are going to run the ball a lot more than people think.

Manning will still be given the freedom to change the calls at the LOS but Denver will be coming out in two TE and two back sets a lot more than Indy ever did.

Hog Farmer
06-07-2012, 02:29 PM

Manning will still be given the freedom to change the calls at the LOS but Denver will be coming out in two TE and two back sets a lot more than Indy ever did.

That's fine because this year Manning gets to meet Dontari Poe, while Hali, Houston and Johnson are reaping havoc. I can't wait!

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Are they predicting that Matt Cassel will die before the season???

Flachief58
06-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Are they predicting that Matt Cassel will die before the season???

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

whoman69
06-07-2012, 04:59 PM

You didn't watch them much. They had a lot of 2 TE sets.

The strategy on how to get inside Manning's head is still the same.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-07-2012, 05:00 PM

If he can gameplan to contain Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison, he can slow down those chodes Delirium Tremens and Upper Decker. Peyton has to be rolling his eyes daily at those clowns compared to what he's worked with in the past.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-07-2012, 05:02 PM

Nobody will fear Denver's running game, nobody. It was garbage when Tebow wasn't in there and I don't see anything that's changed to make anyone give a shit about it. They don't have a guy like Charles to put the fear of god into them.

CupidStunt
06-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Romeo only knows how to stop the Indy offense.

Which was Denver's offense + legitimate Pro Bowl wideouts + RBs that belong in the NFL.

CupidStunt
06-07-2012, 05:10 PM

LMAO

The Broncos can barely trot out 1 NFL worthy TE and you claim they're gonna waste a position by putting 2 out there?

Good for the league, I guess.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Cupid, he edited them to 90 in Madden, they are the greatest career backups the league has ever seen.

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 06:15 PM
LMAO

The Broncos can barely trot out 1 NFL worthy TE and you claim they're gonna waste a position by putting 2 out there?

Good for the league, I guess.

The Cheatriots are the only team in the league with a better group of TE's. Dreessen is an excellent all around TE and Tamme is a young Dallas Clark... And Julius Thomas has Antonio Gates type upside. The Donks saw how hard it was to stop Gronk and Hernandez and they now have the personnel at TE to do the same thing NE does.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-07-2012, 06:16 PM
ROFL Never go full knowmo

They don't even have the best TE group in thier own division.

Flachief58
06-07-2012, 06:19 PM
The Cheatriots are the only team in the league with a better group of TE's. Dreessen is an excellent all around TE and Tamme is a young Dallas Clark... And Julius Thomas has Antonio Gates type upside. The Donks saw how hard it was to stop Gronk and Hernandez and they now have the personnel at TE to do the same thing NE does.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UCgQmU_Mzm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Hell, I'd take Gates, a pitcher of Roarin Rasperry, and a slightly used rubber over that trio

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Nobody will fear Denver's running game, nobody. It was garbage when Tebow wasn't in there and I don't see anything that's changed to make anyone give a shit about it. They don't have a guy like Charles to put the fear of god into them.

McGahee had 3 100 yard games before Tebow took over. And the Donks just drafted the guy who shattered Marshal Faulk's records at SD State. Ronnie Hillman can be a star in the NFL.

BossChief
06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Some of you are vastly underrating Decker and Thomas.

In all honesty, Thomas is probably just as talented as Wayne and Decker is at least as good as Stokely if he works on catching the ball more. Denvers line is also A LOT better than the lines PM had in Indy after Glenn hung em up.

Willis gives em just enough to keep most defenses honest, too and is a solid blocker.

I think most defenses are gonna struggle with that offense IF PEYTON IS THE OLD PEYTON...but I honestly think we have the players on defense to severly limit their offense and that Romeo knows all of Peytons "tells" and just how to exploit them. This has been the case almost every time they have "faced off".

Flowers should be able to get the best of Thomas more times than not, IMO and I think the same can be said of Routt/Decker although both will be really good matchups to watch, especially if you attend the game live.

DJ and Menzie on Tamme and Dressen...that's a push with a small edge to us because both TEs are new to Denver while DJ has command of the defense after a couple years of experience in it.

Berry, Menzie and Lewis over the top on the deep passes to their wideouts is gonna also be fun. Lots of speed back there. If Peytons arm isn't 100%, we have the speed and ball skills back there to make a lot of plays and make their offense collapse down a bit and foce Peyton to be patient. That's how you get in the head of the guy.

Hali and Houston coming off the edge against Clady (who Hali is very productive against) and "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" is a big advantage to our guys. They probably aren't gonna get a lot of sacks, bit they should be able to force some passes to sail or be off target.

I really like our chances in those match ups.

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 06:39 PM
It doesn't matter who you have covering who. Peyton will find the open man and if nobody is open Peyton will throw them open. Delirium Tremens will win every jump ball against Brandon Flowers

BigMeatballDave
06-07-2012, 06:43 PM
It doesn't matter who you have covering who. Peyton will find the open man and if nobody is opens Peyton will throw them open. Delirium Tremens will win every jump ball against Brandon Carr.

How many times do you expect he'll face Carr this fall?

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 06:46 PM
How many times do you expect he'll face Carr this fall?

:doh!:

BigMeatballDave
06-07-2012, 06:47 PM

LMAO Did you really just call the Pats cheaters?

BossChief
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
It doesn't matter who you have covering who. Peyton will find the open man and if nobody is opens Peyton will throw them open. Delirium Tremens will win every jump ball against Brandon Flowers

Hahahaha

O.city
06-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Knowmo is like alot of guys around here, just worse.

As soon as a shitdic TE or POS rb comes to Denver he's an all world guy.

Dressen and Tamme? Really?

BigMeatballDave
06-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Knowmo is like alot of guys around here, just worse.

As soon as a shitdic TE or POS rb comes to Denver he's an all world guy.

Dressen and Tamme? Really?

A lot? Hardly.

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 10:46 PM
LMAO Did you really just call the Pats cheaters?

They are. They ruined nearly a decade of NFL football by stealing signals. And their fucking fans still think they deserved those trophies and prop up Belicheat like he is Vince Lombardi. Belicheat hasn't won shit without cheating.

What the Donks did was nothing like that. They deferred payments to a couple high priced players so that Bowlen could build a new stadium. Denver didn't get a competitive advantage, hell they were double digit underdogs to the Packers in SB 32.

BossChief
06-07-2012, 11:09 PM
They are. They ruined nearly a decade of NFL football by stealing signals. And their fucking fans still think they deserved those trophies and prop up Belicheat like he is Vince Lombardi. Belicheat hasn't won shit without cheating.

What the Donks did was nothing like that. They deferred payments to a couple high priced players so that Bowlen could build a new stadium. Denver didn't get a competitive advantage, hell they were double digit underdogs to the Packers in SB 32.:facepalm:

Vasoline. Cheating the cap.

You are totally clueless on a normal basis, but lately you have taken dumbassery to a whole new level.

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 11:13 PM
:facepalm:

Vasoline. Cheating the cap.

You are totally clueless on a normal basis, but lately you have taken dumbassery to a whole new level.

They had Vaseline on for like two plays before the Chiefs told the refs. It had zero impact on the game.

BossChief
06-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Intent is what's important, you little cocksucking welcher.

I just figured out why you are such a big donk sucker.

Cheaters and welchers are of similar mentalities.

In fact, I bet if someone really looks into it over the next few years, they will find a connection between Bowlen and Manning in the business realm where he will pay Manning off the books money.

Von Dumbass
06-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Maybe they did. I wouldn't be surprised if Manning and Elway formed a group of investors to buy the Broncos. It's been rumored that the Broncos will be for sale in 5-10 years...

tredadda
06-07-2012, 11:38 PM

Well him and apparently Pioli.

Cornstock
06-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Pioli stole calls too. He stole the calls between Haley and his wife to find out what Todd was supposed to bring home from Hy-Vee.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-08-2012, 01:03 AM
FYI, today on NFL32 they gave their opinions on who would be the breakout player in the AFC West this year. All three analysts picked a Chief. Mort picked Hillis, Woody picked Justin Houston (he compared him to Lamar Woodley) and Bruschi picked Berry. All of them seemed high on us.

listopencil
06-08-2012, 02:40 AM
FYI, today on NFL32 they gave their opinions on who would be the breakout player in the AFC West this year. All three analysts picked a Chief. Mort picked Hillis, Woody picked Justin Houston (he compared him to Lamar Woodley) and Bruschi picked Berry. All of them seemed high on us.

Awesome. You guys won the 2012 MediaBowl. Congratz.

Rausch
06-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Awesome. You guys won the 2012 MediaBowl.

Hardly...

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Awesome. You guys won the 2012 MediaBowl. Congratz.

That's been in Pile High 2 years running. The Denver Tebows, now the Denver Mannings. Shows what they think of the rest of the team however.