PDA

View Full Version : Obama Obama's- Michelle blow job joke

Fairplay
06-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Can you believe the president would actually tell this joke?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Sm8dPbv3po?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

alpha_omega
06-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Huh??? At work...i will listen later. But, i will check back to see what everyone's comments are.

At first, i thought this thread itself was a joke, but apparently not.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Can you believe the president would actually tell this joke?

Lame. I was kind of wishing it was going to be as advertised, but its not even close.

JonesCrusher
06-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Classy!

Fairplay
06-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Huh??? At work...i will listen later. But, i will check back to see what everyone's comments are.

At first, i thought this thread itself was a joke, but apparently not.

Not at hall. He said it before a gay and lesbian audience.

Check it out, Even that crowd is stunned he said it.

Then look how Obama reacts. Like a deer in the headlights.

Munson
06-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Any sitting President should be above making any type of blowjob joke.

vailpass
06-07-2012, 12:25 PM
The sooner that uppity puke and his sasquatch are out of our White House the better.

listopencil
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Much ado about nothing.

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Who fucking cares?!?!

ZOMG... the President, a grown ass man, told a dirty joke. Get over it. There are so many things that are of actual consequence to gripe him out over. This is not one of them.

listopencil
06-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Who ****ing cares?!?!

ZOMG... the President, a grown ass man, told a dirty joke. Get over it. There are so many things that are of actual consequence to gripe him out over. This is not one of them.

He did a pretty good job of it, really.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Not at hall. He said it before a gay and lesbian audience.

Check it out, Even that crowd is stunned he said it.

Then look how Obama reacts. Like a deer in the headlights.

People who believe this is anything:
Right-wing nuts
12 year old boys

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Any sitting President should be above making any type of blowjob joke.

Iím doubting that was intended to be a joke, but regardless heís just saying what the teleprompter tells him too.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Who ****ing cares?!?!

But how was it a dirty joke? He was talking about push-ups.

Now, if he said, "And I can vouch for that--Michelle does not go all the way down" then that would be something.

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 12:34 PM

Now, if he said, "And I can vouch for that--Michelle does not go all the way down" then that would be something.

I'm already saying it isn't a big deal that he said anything to begin with. I'm not going to debate with you about exactly how dirty of a joke it was on a scale of 1 to 10.

listopencil
06-07-2012, 12:35 PM

I can only assume that this is allegedly a "fill in the blank" kind of dirty joke. You are meant to think that he is going to say that he can attest to the fact that she does go all the way down but he says that she can beat him in pushups instead. It's a reach.

AndChiefs
06-07-2012, 12:37 PM
After watching the clip I'd have to say he didn't intend it as a joke. He appeared confused when they were laughing so hard at it and had trouble continuing.

Just a bad misspeak.

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 12:40 PM
But how was it a dirty joke?

:spock: You donít get out much, do you?
But Iíll admit double entendre is probably my favorite form of comedy so I not only heard that one but two other jokes in that same clip too.

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 12:41 PM
After watching the clip I'd have to say he didn't intend it as a joke. He appeared confused when they were laughing so hard at it and had trouble continuing.

Just a bad misspeak.

He also looked a little miffed at the end as if heíd just figured out what was going on.

listopencil
06-07-2012, 12:42 PM

Just a bad misspeak.

I would say that it's entirely possible that it wasn't meant as that joke at all, and that he didn't get it when he said it. He strikes me as a fairly humorless person.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 12:44 PM
:spock: You donít get out much, do you?
But Iíll admit double entendre is probably my favorite form of comedy so I not only heard that one but two other jokes in that same clip too.

You are hearing a lot of things. Just because a phrase can be a double entendre doesn't mean it is actually being used that way. Which one are you, Beavis or Butthead?

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 12:50 PM
You are hearing a lot of things. Just because a phrase can be a double entendre doesn't mean it is actually being used that way. Which one are you, Beavis or Butthead?

You need to learn to read. Iíve already posted that it wasnít intended that way.
Are you actually this ignorant in RL or just playing the stooge for an internet crowd?

InChiefsHell
06-07-2012, 12:57 PM
oMG people. It can easily be taken as a sexual reference. The lesbian complains that his wife "doesn't go all the way down". Yes, he's talking about pushups, but he's talking to a group of gay and lesbians, and the statement has a whole other connotation.

Having said that, I don't think the stupid idiot meant it that way. I think he's so friggin' programmed to say what's on the prompter that he didn't even realize it till it was too late. He's an idiot through and through.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 01:00 PM
You need to learn to read. Iíve already posted that it wasnít intended that way.
Are you actually this ignorant in RL or just playing the stooge for an internet crowd?

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood when you said "But Iíll admit double entendre is probably my favorite form of comedy so I not only heard that one but two other jokes in that same clip too."

Hog Farmer
06-07-2012, 01:03 PM
He just shamed the whole Muslim race !

cosmo20002
Having said that, I don't think the stupid idiot meant it that way. I think he's so friggin' programmed to say what's on the prompter that he didn't even realize it till it was too late. He's an idiot through and through.

We have "birthers" for the fake birth certificate crowd. But we need a name for people who apparently believe Obama is the first politician / president to use a teleprompter for speeches.

JonesCrusher
If it wasn't a bj joke what was the joke? It makes no sense unless it is.

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood when you said "But Iíll admit double entendre is probably my favorite form of comedy so I not only heard that one but two other jokes in that same clip too."

Iím doubting that was intended to be a joke, but regardless heís just saying what the teleprompter tells him too.

Yes, if youíre listening for it there are two more.
1. Beating someone in pushups, as in while wearing that type of bra.
2. She beats him too, I just wonder if thatís in pushups also.
If it had been said on purpose itíd be freakín hilarious but itís obvious by his reaction that it wasnít intended.

listopencil
06-07-2012, 01:07 PM

On the surface, he is using self deprecating humor, implying that his wife is healthy and strong in comparison to himself.

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 01:09 PM
If it had been said on purpose itíd be freakín hilarious but itís obvious by his reaction that it wasnít intended.

careful, now cosmo is gonna argue with you that he didn't mean those as jokes either.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 01:13 PM

The joke(s) are that someone is claiming Michelle cheated on her push ups (she didn't go all the way down). Other "joke" is that Michelle is in better shape and beats the pres at push ups.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 01:14 PM

Ok, I got you. But really, a bra joke? You're really searching for stuff.

vailpass
06-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Regardless of what the empty-suit-in-chief thought he was saying let's just all agree that he is an enormous failure as President and the sooner his unqualified ass vacates the premises the better America will be.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 01:15 PM
careful, now cosmo is gonna argue with you that he didn't mean those as jokes either.

OK, did you hear a bra joke in there?

JonesCrusher
06-07-2012, 01:17 PM
On the surface, he is using self deprecating humor, implying that his wife is healthy and strong in comparison to himself.

The sasquach angle. I never thought of that.

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 01:18 PM
OK, did you hear a bra joke in there?

damn... I was wrong. you are gonna argue with me on this.

I'll say yes. In fact, I believe that his entire speech was a double entendre and believe that his teleprompter shoots mind control rays into the audience and likely brainwashed the people in attendance into voting for him in the coming election.

I also believe that Michelle is probably god awful at giving head.

Brock
06-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Can't make this stuff up, folks - Honest Chiefs Fan

durtyrute
06-07-2012, 01:26 PM
damn... I was wrong. you are gonna argue with me on this.

I'll say yes. In fact, I believe that his entire speech was a double entendre and believe that his teleprompter shoots mind control rays into the audience and likely brainwashed the people in attendance into voting for him in the coming election.

I also believe that Michelle is probably god awful at giving head.

What? You've never gotten head from an alien?

Have you ever gotten head from an alien..............ON WEED!!?!!

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok, I got you. But really, a bra joke? You're really searching for stuff.

Searching? No, I heard it right off the bat and judging by the reaction pretty much everyone in that crowd heard the same things so itís obviously not just me.

Reaper16
06-07-2012, 02:36 PM
1.) It wasn't intended to be a dirty joke. It was a banal joke about cheating at push-ups.

2.) Some members in the audience removed all context from the line and laughed at it for double-entendre purposes. Obama looks pretty flummoxed at the audience's reaction.

Basically, someone should have copyedited the script.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 02:42 PM
1.) It wasn't intended to be a dirty joke. It was a banal joke about cheating at push-ups.

2.) Some members in the audience removed all context from the line and laughed at it for double-entendre purposes. Obama looks pretty flummoxed at the audience's reaction.

Basically, someone should have copyedited the script.

The same people who giggle at the word "duty."

I said "duty." :drool:LMAO

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 02:44 PM
The same people who giggle at the word "duty."

I said "duty." :drool:LMAO

I don't get it.

I do, but for the purposes of being an asshole...

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 02:46 PM
I don't get it.

I do, but for the purposes of being an asshole...

:LOL:

Iz Zat Chew
06-07-2012, 02:49 PM

Based on his history I'd say he wasn't playing at all.

Iz Zat Chew
06-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Amazing.

Left - no big deal

Right - blowjob joke.

This thread really defines the differences between the two groupings.

Same thing can happen with a Bush gaff.
Stuff like this happens when the president does not review what is going to be placed on the teleprompter.

J Diddy
06-07-2012, 02:55 PM
1) It was meant as self deprecating humor that his wife doesn't go all the way down when doing pushups.
2) He didn't realize what he said until to late.
3) Why the right wings hate of blowjobs? Do you equate that to abortion as well?

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Amazing.

Left - no big deal

Right - blowjob joke.

Stuff like this happens when the president does not review what is going to be placed on the teleprompter.

Left and Right is not the main factor here, although there generally is some correlation.

Sane - no big deal
Moronic - BJ joke
"Radically" moronic - and his birth certificate looks like a fake!

J Diddy
06-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Amazing.

Left - no big deal

Right - blowjob joke.

Normal person-misspeak
person with an agenda-did you hear what he said? ITz a ConspIracy!!! OMG!!!!11!!

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 02:59 PM
3) Why the right wings hate of blowjobs? Do you equate that to abortion as well?

:LOL:

Their response is definitely a war on BJs.

redsurfer11
06-07-2012, 03:06 PM
That 20 second pause after he said it, is classic. His expression when he realizes what he said is priceless.

SNR
06-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Winston Churchill said far more vulgar things

RedNeckRaider
06-07-2012, 03:16 PM

He did not say anything wrong. It is clear by the audience laughing, and him realizing how the line could be taken as something he did not intend was funny. The fact he was uncomfortable with the unintentional slip shows his intention was nothing of the sort~

SNR
06-07-2012, 03:18 PM
He did not say anything wrong. It is clear by the audience laughing, and him realizing how the line could be taken as something he did not intend was funny. The fact he was uncomfortable with the unintentional slip shows his intention was nothing of the sort~I know. I'm just saying, even if the entendre was intentional... let's get some perspective here. It's a blowjob joke, not a dead baby joke.

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 03:20 PM
1) It was meant as self deprecating humor that his wife doesn't go all the way down when doing pushups.
2) He didn't realize what he said until to late.

FYI, that wasnít a crowd of ďrightiesĒ laughing their asses off at him in that clip.

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Left and Right is not the main factor here, although there generally is some correlation.

Sane - no big deal
Moronic - BJ joke
"Radically" moronic - and his birth certificate looks like a fake!

Sane = easily see how it could be taken as a BJ joke but not that big a deal.
Moronic = Heís talking about pushups Gawddamnit!!! :cuss:

Iz Zat Chew
06-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Normal person-misspeak
person with an agenda-did you hear what he said? ITz a ConspIracy!!! OMG!!!!11!!

No, not really.

Purely he did not know what was going to be on the teleprompter. He knew when he said it that if was fucked up.

Radar Chief
06-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Oh indeed. What was that he said to a woman complaining he was drunk? Something about how in the morning heíll sober up but sheíll still look the same. Or was that W.C. Fields? I get my funny old grouches confused sometimes.

Iz Zat Chew
06-07-2012, 03:25 PM
FYI, that wasnít a crowd of ďrightiesĒ laughing their asses off at him in that clip.

You are right, it wasn't.

Maybe my analogy was backwards.

Left - blow job joke
Right - nothing to it until the lefties have their spaz.

vailpass
06-07-2012, 03:38 PM

Winston Churchill was qualified for the position he held, inspired confidence through strong leadership, and didn't sleep with a wookie.
You laugh with Churchill, you laugh at obama.

Fish
06-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Somebody tellin BJ jokes? Whooo! I got one!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/142/clintonandobama.jpg

Taco John
06-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Unexpected double-entendre... Someone should have been smart enough to catch it.

fan4ever
06-07-2012, 04:01 PM

Not accidently.

HonestChieffan
06-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Is this an issue? Really? If he would let Mooch....oh, never mind. It aint worth it.

Carry on

Detoxing
06-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Somebody tellin BJ jokes? Whooo! I got one!

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/142/clintonandobama.jpg

This picture made me LOL

J Diddy
06-07-2012, 05:04 PM
No, not really.

Purely he did not know what was going to be on the teleprompter. He knew when he said it that if was ****ed up.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if someone lost their job over it.

stevieray
06-07-2012, 05:55 PM
....meanwhile, the corpseman died of laughter.

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 06:03 PM
....meanwhile, the corpseman died of laughter.

:spock:

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:13 PM

do you need some sort of clarification?

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2012, 06:14 PM

That's stevieray's trademark wit for ya!

pr_capone
do you need some sort of clarification?

I think I do. lol

Otter
Sounds to me like a breast size joke. Not a big deal to me. Way to much more to worry about with this clown.

pr_capone
06-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Sounds to me like a breast size joke. Not a big deal to me.

When he said she wouldn't go all the way down I figured she was a "just the tip" kinda girl.

Otter
06-07-2012, 06:17 PM
When he said she wouldn't go all the way down I figured she was a "just the tip" kinda girl.

Push ups, big boobs...

Don't know, that's what it sounded like to me but I could be wrong.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 06:19 PM
I think I do. lol

He misprounced a word once. LMAO:LOL:ROFL

:drool:

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:21 PM
I think I do. lol

...he pronounced corpsman like that in a speech once....

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
misprounced

:drool:

...tool.

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:24 PM

...hey, captain butthurt!

how is it going?

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
...tool.

...typo Nazi.

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM
...poetic justice

I know, I know!

looks good on ya!

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM

His trademark wit usually has to do with how we're all going to hell, so this is a nice change of pace.

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:34 PM
His trademark wit usually has to do with how we're all going to hell, so this is a nice change of pace.

you can always blow on it when it stings!

stevieray
06-07-2012, 06:35 PM
His trademark wit usually has to do with how we're all going to hell,

prove it....

qabbaan
06-07-2012, 06:45 PM
I always thought he was the woman in that relationship.

cosmo20002
06-07-2012, 06:45 PM
prove it....

Look within and you will find the truth, my son.

fan4ever
06-07-2012, 06:57 PM

Well sure . . . he's a liberal . . . odds are . . .

ILChief
06-07-2012, 08:03 PM
This is much more Presidential:

http://youtu.be/SeJmmQ5y9eQ

Shaid
06-07-2012, 10:02 PM
oMG people. It can easily be taken as a sexual reference. The lesbian complains that his wife "doesn't go all the way down". Yes, he's talking about pushups, but he's talking to a group of gay and lesbians, and the statement has a whole other connotation.

Of course speaking to gays and lesbians must mean he's talking about sex. We all know that all gays and lesbians do is have huge sex orgy's all day non-stop. :rolleyes:

It was a joke and his speech writers were dumb for not catching the double-meaning. Simple as that. Funny for a day, move on.

Radar Chief
06-08-2012, 07:34 AM

Well apparently sheís wearing pushups while giving him a beating so it looks like heís at least the submissive one.

stevieray
06-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Look within and you will find the truth, my son.

you still got nothing?

...of course you don't, tool.

Fairplay
06-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Maybe his speech writers should be aware of a negative impact on his jokes.

Maybe he had a better day today.

Guru
06-08-2012, 07:11 PM
This is what happens when you rely completely upon a teleprompter when you speak.

Fairplay
06-08-2012, 07:20 PM
This is what happens when you rely completely upon a teleprompter when you speak.

Pretty much what i was thinking. Read the script before hand, like an actor.

Aries Walker
06-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I liked Ashleigh Banfield a lot more when she was the cute one reporting on 9/11.

Guru
06-08-2012, 09:25 PM
I liked Ashleigh Banfield a lot more when she was the cute one reporting on 9/11.

Can't believe her 15 minutes hasn't ended yet.