PDA

View Full Version : Football Seriously, how will Peyton help Denver?

Gracie Dean
06-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Assume his injury is healed, we know he studies and is very smart. What effect will Peyton have in Denver?

Simply Red
06-07-2012, 09:01 PM
more importantly - how are you?

Gracie Dean
06-07-2012, 09:05 PM
more importantly - how are you?

hanging in there. See the GI doc next week to discuss next steps and what options are left available. Thank you

Bewbies
06-07-2012, 09:06 PM
They will be able to complete a forward pass?

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-07-2012, 09:08 PM
He'll metriculate the ball down the field, throw very few interceptions, throw plenty of touchdown passes, score points and win games.

BillSelfsTrophycase
06-07-2012, 09:15 PM
He'll metriculate the ball down the field, throw very few interceptions, throw plenty of touchdown passes, score points and win games.

But can he hit a crossbar?

We have two guys that can now...Eat that donkey fans

Tombstone RJ
06-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Assume his injury is healed, we know he studies and is very smart. What effect will Peyton have in Denver?

I predict a winning effect. :thumb:

Dr. Facebook Fever
06-07-2012, 09:21 PM
But can he hit a crossbar?

That's really the biggest question at this point.

milkman
06-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Let's say you are accused of a crime.

When you go to court for your prliminary hearing, you are represented by a kindergartener.

You are essentially screwed.

So, before the trial starts, you hire Johnny Cochran to represent you.

How will he help?

okcchief
06-07-2012, 09:30 PM

When you go to court for your prliminary hearing, you are represented by a kindergartener.

How will he help?

Lol

Okie_Apparition
06-07-2012, 09:31 PM
They don't need professional WRs for Peyton
Mile High stands are always loaded with recievers

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Orange and Blueberry with a slice of lemon.

Pestilence
06-08-2012, 10:42 AM

How will he help?

Mark Castle = Kindergartener

Peyton Manning = Johnny Cochran

L.A. Chieffan
06-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Hes done. One good hit from the blind side and he'll be eating out of a tube. I hope Ryan Clady can live with that for the rest of his life.

vailpass
06-08-2012, 10:44 AM

I took the kindergartner in this analogy to be Tebow.:shrug:

-King-
06-08-2012, 10:45 AM

Tim Tebow = Kindergartener.

Garcia Bronco
06-08-2012, 10:54 AM
This is good. I see some of you have made it through the 12 steps and have reached acceptance. :P

Amnorix
06-08-2012, 10:55 AM

How will he help?

Poorly. The least effective lawyers I know are the dead ones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Cochran

vailpass
06-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Poorly. The least effective lawyers I know are the dead ones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Cochran

Allow me to retort...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4eCRMOBOqpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amnorix
06-08-2012, 11:06 AM

The same effect jet engines had on the average speed of planes.

The same effect the wheel had on helping people move stuff faster.

The same effect calculators had on helping people do math faster.

The same effect gunpowder had on improving military might.

King_Chief_Fan
06-08-2012, 11:37 AM
making the assumptions you just made...........They win the AFCW.

Thig Lyfe
06-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Peyton Manning

BigRichard
06-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Peyton Manning

Drew Brees

whoman69
06-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Drew Brees

Who is a QB that doesn't want to sign? I'll take franchise QBs for 500, Alex.

TEX
06-08-2012, 03:04 PM
This is good. I see some of you have made it through the 12 steps and have reached acceptance. :P

I haven't accepted anything. I knew what Manning would bring to the table all along. Just gonna mean way more to me when we kick your asses! I'll get the same feeling I had when we used to kick Elway's ass - course the converse is true - I'll feel like $hit when we lose. Just gonna turn up the riverly a notch is all. Bring it! :thumb:

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-08-2012, 03:29 PM

When are you going to wake up and stare the reality of a flawed team in the face?

Ace Gunner
06-08-2012, 04:25 PM
The same effect jet engines had on the average speed of planes.

The same effect the wheel had on helping people move stuff faster.

The same effect calculators had on helping people do math faster.

The same effect gunpowder had on improving military might.

and an AFCW title.

vailpass
06-08-2012, 04:35 PM
When are you going to wake up and stare the reality of a flawed team in the face?

She may have an Ellen Barken face but after what we were waking up next to last year this bitch is hot.

Easy 6
06-08-2012, 04:44 PM
He will soon be a boon to custom wheelchair makers in the denver area...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9AFRutNkKjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-08-2012, 04:48 PM
She may have an Ellen Barken face but after what we were waking up next to last year this bitch is hot.

Heh. I'm using the term butterQB for the Chiefs from now on. Everything looks good butterQB.

listopencil
06-08-2012, 05:03 PM

He'll throw the ball on time and on target to his receivers. He'll call plays from a small group of options that will make the most of whatever the opposing Defense gives him. He'll take on a leadership role within the team that elevates the level of play of those around him. He'll make the O-Line and the receiving corps more effective with his decision making. He'll take pressure off the Defense by orchestrating more sustained drives, more scoring drives, and more sustained scoring drives, than the team has pulled off in recent history. That's about it.

vailpass
06-08-2012, 05:26 PM
He'll throw the ball on time and on target to his receivers. He'll call plays from a small group of options that will make the most of whatever the opposing Defense gives him. He'll take on a leadership role within the team that elevates the level of play of those around him. He'll make the O-Line and the receiving corps more effective with his decision making. He'll take pressure off the Defense by orchestrating more sustained drives, more scoring drives, and more sustained scoring drives, than the team has pulled off in recent history. That's about it.

And on cold days he will warm his teammates by removing his helmet and focusing the soothing rays of mother sun by reflecting them off his semi-encephalitic sevenhead.
Don't forget that one.

listopencil
06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
And on cold days he will warm his teammates by removing his helmet and focusing the soothing rays of mother sun by reflecting them off his semi-encephalitic sevenhead.
Don't forget that one.

I didn't want to rub it in.

vailpass
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
I didn't want to rub it in.

LMAO

Okie_Apparition
06-08-2012, 05:53 PM
The Colts were pathetic without him
The Broncos won't be pathetic without him, but no fires seen from space
Egos may have met & fell in love