PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Obama's trying to be John Wayne

HonestChieffan
06-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Somehow I don't think this issue will just go away.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/10/rep-king-leaks-came-from-white-house-obama-trying-to-be-like-john-wayne/#ixzz1xRA918To

(FOX News) — A top House Republican on Sunday rejected President Obama’s claim that recent security leaks did not come from the White House, accusing the president of using the leaks — which detailed the administration’s counterterror programs — to “build up his reputation” before November.

“He’s trying to be like George Patton or John Wayne,” Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., told Fox News.

The gloves-off accusations from the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee follow Attorney General Eric Holder’s decision to appoint two U.S. attorneys to investigate possible unauthorized leaks of classified information.

Since that announcement Friday, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have called on the prosecutors to get to the bottom of recent newspaper stories that contained sensitive information on top-secret programs. They included reports on the campaign of cyber-warfare against Iran, the U.S. drone program and a foiled terror plot from an Al Qaeda affiliate.

Obama on Friday assailed as “offensive” and “wrong” the idea that his White House would “purposely release” classified security information.

But King, speaking with Fox News, said the leaks had to have come from the president’s inner circle.

“This is the most shameful cascade of leaks I’ve ever heard or seen in government,” he said. “It’s clear from those stories this came right from the White House, came right from the National Security Council, came right from the Situation Room. … It has to lead to people very high up in the administration in his White House.”

King, R-N.Y., alleged that the leaks must have been “approved from the top,” and accused the president of grandstanding in an election year.

“I give him credit for a lot that he’s done on overseas terrorism. There’s no need, though, to put the nation’s security at risk by trying to build up his reputation for the presidential election in November,” he said.

Dave Lane
06-10-2012, 07:55 PM
He's trying to be an idiot? I thought thats what you thought all along.

It would be really hard to get all the way down to JWs level, I mean I know you are are elite enough to get there but still. Sub 70 IQs are tough.

Iz Zat Chew
06-10-2012, 08:04 PM

It would be really hard to get all the way down to JWs level, I mean I know you are are elite enough to get there but still. Sub 70 IQs are tough.

So you are claiming John Wayne's IQ was int he 70's range?

You look to be getting very desperate.

Brock
06-10-2012, 09:29 PM
John Wayne was kind of a pussy, TBH.

BIG_DADDY
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM

I don't think he is talking about the poster.

Aries Walker
06-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Another day, another FOX News anti-Obama "massive scandal". This time starring Peter King.

Yawn.

Dave Lane
06-10-2012, 10:26 PM

And maybe the worst actor in the history of acting. If you don't believe it watch Genghis Khan starring John Wayne.

mikey23545
06-10-2012, 10:32 PM
And maybe the worst actor in the history of acting. If you don't believe it watch Genghis Khan starring John Wayne.

I guess a real cowboy movie to a liberal would be something like "Brokeback Mountain", huh?

BIG_DADDY
06-10-2012, 10:34 PM
I guess a real cowboy movie to a liberal would be something like "Brokeback Mountain", huh?

I think Dave was more into Bareback Mountain.

mikey23545
06-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Sheriff Hussein on terrorist patrol, keeping the country safe!

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8826/obamaridesbicycle.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/obamaridesbicycle.jpg/)

LiveSteam
06-10-2012, 10:36 PM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :clap:

fan4ever
06-10-2012, 10:59 PM
The worst acting job I've seen lately has been in the White House since 2008.

Iz Zat Chew
06-10-2012, 11:00 PM
The worst acting job I've seen lately has been in the White House since 2008.ROFL But true!

SNR
06-10-2012, 11:07 PM

Link?

Thig Lyfe
06-10-2012, 11:13 PM
I think Dave was more into Bareback Mountain.

You took what was already a gay joke and turned it into... a slightly different gay joke?

I just can't keep up with all the brilliant humorists here on CP.

SNR
06-11-2012, 01:36 AM
You took what was already a gay joke and turned it into... a slightly different gay joke?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wXw6znXPfy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J Diddy
06-11-2012, 04:40 AM

If you have seen that movie (and we know you have), I can absolutely guarantee that you have seen that movie more times than I.

blaise
06-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Obama's not trying to be John Wayne. He doesn't concern himself with John Wayne. His concern is living actors that can host Hollywood fundraisers.

HonestChieffan
06-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Obama's not trying to be John Wayne. He doesn't concern himself with John Wayne. His concern is living actors that can host Hollywood fundraisers.

He still expects to get Johns vote however

Chiefshrink
06-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Another day, another FOX News anti-Obama "massive scandal". This time starring Peter King.

Yawn.

You are naive on this. Think about it. The mainstream progressive stenography media is sold out to the WH lock stock and barrel and not to mention shaking in their boots if they would ever break rank because they see and know what happens Chicago style that has now come to the WH. This is an election year where the 'usurper in chief' finds himself sliding down faster in the polls than most strippers. The Marxist Stenographers got this guy elected and must save face now and are waaaaaaaay too cowardly to 'OUT' OMarxist. IF and that is a BIG IF OMarxist is THAT OFFENDED, there will be hell to pay but I assure you no one will be brought to justice on leaking Nat'l Sec.:shake:

Just like OJ was committed to finding Nicole's killer:rolleyes:

Amnorix
06-11-2012, 09:44 AM
You are naive on this. Think about it. The mainstream progressive stenography media is sold out to the WH lock stock and barrel and not to mention shaking in their boots if they would ever break rank because they see and know what happens Chicago style that has now come to the WH.

Oh sweet irony...

Iz Zat Chew
06-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Oh sweet irony...

Not sure which is more ironic, his comment or you dismissing it because of the phrase he used.

Dave Lane
06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Link?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=2217

Dave Lane
06-11-2012, 03:06 PM

Its so unexpected. Really I always thought brevity was the soul of wit, but here its the every changing always unexpected gay reference. You all should be proud. Well done.

vailpass
06-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Its so unexpected. Really I always thought brevity was the soul of wit, but here its the every changing always unexpected gay reference. You all should be proud. Well done.

Shut up Loon.

Dave Lane
06-11-2012, 07:16 PM
You know Vail I kinda like you. I'm not sure if its because your liver is about 3 times its normal size or a majority of your brain cells have suffered a far worse fate. But there's something. Something about your unhealthy obsession with fear mixed with a callous disregard for your fellow man that is just somehow endearing, in a pointy headed, bells on your shoes kinda way.