PDA

View Full Version : Misc Leaping to the past

Iz Zat Chew
06-11-2012, 06:20 PM
If you could go back to a point in your life when you felt things were better, still being aware of what we are now going through, when would it be and what would you do?

Would you try to make adjustments in the events you could to alter the future? Would you position yourself to be the president? Would you just check all of the avenues to make yourself as rich as Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey and their running crowd?

La literatura
06-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I think it's really dumb when people say, "I have no regrets." Having regrets shows that you're learning.

Bewbies
06-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I think it's really dumb when people say, "I have no regrets." Having regrets shows that you're learning.

I'm glad I made the biggest mistakes I did because that's where I learned the most. So I wouldn't change those, even though they sucked ass at the time.

Direckshun
06-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm glad I made the biggest mistakes I did because that's where I learned the most. So I wouldn't change those, even though they sucked ass at the time.

I think that's a very astute way of putting it.

mlyonsd
06-11-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm glad I made the biggest mistakes I did because that's where I learned the most. So I wouldn't change those, even though they sucked ass at the time.Depends on the mistake. If you killed someone while driving drunk you would always want to take that back. But I get your point. Although even by learning from a mistake you could still regret it. I know, I'm just rambling but the hockey game sucks.

loochy
06-11-2012, 09:38 PM
?

I'm pretty happy with things now.

Am I supposed to be unhappy because CBS news thinks I should be?

Iz Zat Chew
06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Seems that the point has been missed, or maybe I misrepresented the intention. I'm talking about having the opportunity to take a step back and fix America. Some people are probably not capable of going back and fixing their fuckups.