PDA

View Full Version : Poop You can always tell when Direckshun...

mikey23545
06-12-2012, 12:13 PM
...is in the manic phase of his manic-depressive disorder.

qabbaan
06-12-2012, 12:19 PM
One of those rare minds that is totally surrendered to "my party perfect their party evil".

We do have people like Amornix who are leftists but honest about their party's failings. Dreck seems to just need a bad guy to be responsible for all the yucky stuff in life and the GOP works for him.

vailpass
06-12-2012, 12:20 PM
...is in the manic phase of his manic-depressive disorder.

Is that what it is? That would explain a lot.
I mean good lord feel free to postahundredtopicsandsupportthemallwithgraphsandchartsandreallyreallyreallyreallygetintoitandkeepres pondingAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qabbaan
06-12-2012, 12:26 PM
I don't think we should bash him on a personal level too much, there is a definite aroma of self loathing in his posts and that often comes from life experiences which are truly painful and not the person's fault

mikey23545
06-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I don't think we should bash him on a personal level too much, there is a definite aroma of self loathing in his posts and that often comes from life experiences which are truly painful and not the person's fault

So that's what that smell is!

Saul Good
06-12-2012, 01:22 PM

Fuck that. I say we drive to Springfield and kick his ass.