PDA

View Full Version : Obama Peter Boyles - Diana West and Obama's eligibility and newspaper birth announcement

Chiefshrink
06-12-2012, 11:53 PM
http://www.khow.com/player/?station=KHOW-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=fullshow_boyles.xml&mid=22171081

cosmo20002
06-13-2012, 12:53 AM
http://www.khow.com/player/?station=KHOW-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=fullshow_boyles.xml&mid=22171081

Clicked the link, saw it was 40 minutes, said screw that.

So, lemme guess--the announcement is from one of those newspapers you can order where they insert your name and picture.

Chiefshrink
06-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Clicked the link, saw it was 40 minutes, said screw that.

So, lemme guess--the announcement is from one of those newspapers you can order where they insert your name and picture.

Can't do 2 things at once? Pull up the net 2wice, listen on one while you are posting on the other.

cosmo20002
06-13-2012, 01:15 AM
Can't do 2 things at once? Pull up the net 2wice, listen on one while you are posting on the other.

That would mean turning down the TV. That would also mean hearing those two nuts go on for 40 minutes.

Chiefshrink
06-13-2012, 08:45 AM
That would mean turning down the TV. That would also mean hearing those two nuts go on for 40 minutes.

Well I guess 'nuggets of truth' are not important to you:shrug: Yet all you anti-birthers, anti-eligibility, anti-transcriptor guys still have the gaul to stand back and throw stones EVEN when the evidence points the other way:rolleyes:

qabbaan
06-13-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm not going to sit around and watch a 4 minute video because someone here thinks I should, let alone 40 minutes.

If there is some point to this or some new information you should present it plainly.

Brock
06-13-2012, 09:01 AM
ROFL kook.

Brock
06-13-2012, 09:04 AM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204264

Amnorix
06-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Well I guess 'nuggets of truth' are not important to you:shrug: Yet all you anti-birthers, anti-eligibility, anti-transcriptor guys still have the gaul to stand back and throw stones EVEN when the evidence points the other way:rolleyes:

I've never even been to Gaul, much less thrown stones there...

Dave Lane
06-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Right the 301st time maybe?

Dave Lane
06-13-2012, 09:22 AM
I've never even been to Gaul, much less thrown stones there...

I've been there few times. The Scones are over rated :)

patteeu
06-13-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm not going to sit around and watch a 4 minute video because someone here thinks I should, let alone 40 minutes.

If there is some point to this or some new information you should present it plainly.

I never even bother to open the Peter Boyles threads. I doubt that a single person has ever listened to one of these as a result of a thread being posted here. I only opened this one because I was curious about why it had generated a few responses.

cosmo20002
06-13-2012, 12:22 PM

Anti-birthers ROFL

Yes, us rubes who believe that a birth certificate authenticated by the state of Hawaii is valid proof of birth. What the hell do you have do prove your place of birth? My guess is--the exact same thing Obama has.

blaise
06-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Look, he's never going to be forced out of the White House on some birther issue. It's a huge waste of time.

cosmo20002
06-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Look, he's never going to be forced out of the White House on some birther issue. It's a huge waste of time.

The value of the issue lies in exposing the lunatics and morons who think it is a legitimate issue.

VAChief
06-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Anti-birthers ROFL

Yes, us rubes who believe that a birth certificate authenticated by the state of Hawaii is valid proof of birth. What the hell do you have do prove your place of birth? My guess is--the exact same thing Obama has.

You're asking Barney Fife to give up his single bullet. It's an exercise in futility.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-13-2012, 03:14 PM
I never even bother to open the Peter Boyles threads. I doubt that a single person has ever listened to one of these as a result of a thread being posted here. I only opened this one because I was curious about why it had generated a few responses.

I find it amazing that this liberal culture can get stuck on one narrative and itís the final word. Thereís no questioning it and those that do will be mocked and called names. She did point out the junior high mentality of the press and this culture that has led to much of the silence from otherís investigations in to the birth issue. All you have to see how that plays out on this board to know she is on to something.

She referred much to Sheriff Joe Arpaioís investigation in to the latest BC released by the White House. I will admit, I have never watched the press conference till today but read about it and the results of Obamaís Selective Service card.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XWmWO18GTc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although it is long, it is very informative. They easily debunk much of the birth narrative that has been put out by this left culture, including the birth announcements in the paper. They also explain how OCR and Optimization were not the reasons for the anomalies that are from the BC released from the White House. This is not just some group that did this investigation but law enforcement agency that conducted it with volunteers and donations. Based on what they found the investigation continues.

The most damning part of this investigation is not just all the anomalies on the birth certificate, but how Obamaís Selective Service card was put together and they show how it was done and NOT correct as other Selective Service cards are done. There is no doubt his Selective Service card is a fraud. It leaves enough doubt to suspect the rest of his life narrative.

TGI

VAChief
06-13-2012, 05:17 PM
I find it amazing that this liberal culture can get stuck on one narrative and itís the final word. Thereís no questioning it and those that do will be mocked and called names. She did point out the junior high mentality of the press and this culture that has led to much of the silence from otherís investigations in to the birth issue. All you have to see how that plays out on this board to know she is on to something.

She referred much to Sheriff Joe Arpaioís investigation in to the latest BC released by the White House. I will admit, I have never watched the press conference till today but read about it and the results of Obamaís Selective Service card.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XWmWO18GTc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although it is long, it is very informative. They easily debunk much of the birth narrative that has been put out by this left culture, including the birth announcements in the paper. They also explain how OCR and Optimization were not the reasons for the anomalies that are from the BC released from the White House. This is not just some group that did this investigation but law enforcement agency that conducted it with volunteers and donations. Based on what they found the investigation continues.

The most damning part of this investigation is not just all the anomalies on the birth certificate, but how Obamaís Selective Service card was put together and they show how it was done and NOT correct as other Selective Service cards are done. There is no doubt his Selective Service card is a fraud. It leaves enough doubt to suspect the rest of his life narrative.

TGI

Jerome Corsi ROFLROFLROFL

The_Grand_Illusion
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Jerome Corsi ROFLROFLROFL

:shake:

Corsi did help save this country from that PINKO Kerry from getting in to office.

Aries Walker
06-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Now wait just a minute here! There's a glaring inconsistency here, a factual blunder so immense in its size and egregious in its scope that it defies all reason and intellect, shattering international confidence and threatening to shake the very pillars on which this Republic was built and by which our Constution was itself scribed, lo those many years ago.

Gaul was mostly in France. Scones are from Britain.

Carry on.

Chiefspants
06-13-2012, 06:04 PM

Corsi did help save this country from that PINKO Kerry from getting in to office.

Through nothing but the honest truth, that's for certain. My apologies, I forgot that Corsi is such an upstanding member of society.

cosmo20002
06-13-2012, 07:11 PM

TGI

Tell me something about the documents at issue--
The investigations were done on copies of the BC and SS card--pdfs or some type of reproduction. Right off, that makes the investigation fairly worthless. But putting that aside--how do you know the investigation was even done on a copy of the actual (or purported actual) document?

I mean, lets pretend some people out there hate Obama and really want to keep fanning the flames on the BC issue. I know, that's unlikely, but let's pretend. So they make a copy of a bogus BC and analyze that. Really, who knows what the hell they are "analyzing." In the end, its just some nut presenting his "findings."

That little scenario is a lot more likely than Obama forging a BC, SS#, Selective Service Card, birth announcement and all the other things he's accused of.

VAChief
06-13-2012, 08:21 PM

Yes, lying about a combat veteran when you yourself were too big of a pussy to serve is quite admirable. His record of lunacy is quite extensive.

cosmo20002
06-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes, lying about a combat veteran when you yourself were too big of a pussy to serve is quite admirable. His record of lunacy is quite extensive.

Its hard to tell if people like Corsi are actual lunatics themselves, or simply smart enough to take advantage of all the lunatics who are more than willing to spend money on his books and speeches. Serving the right wing nutjob market is a goldmine.

ClevelandBronco
06-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Tell me something about the documents at issue--
The investigations were done on copies of the BC and SS card--pdfs or some type of reproduction. Right off, that makes the investigation fairly worthless...

Now wait a ding dong minute. Did you just make the argument that the investigation is worthless because the White House released the documents in a worthless format and therefore we just can't know anything for sure about their authenticity?

That is what you just said, isn't it?

Welcome, sir, to birther nation.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Now wait a ding dong minute. Did you just make the argument that the investigation is worthless because the White House released the documents in a worthless format and therefore we just can't know anything for sure about their authenticity?

That is what you just said, isn't it?

Welcome, sir, to birther nation.

I'm saying that there is only one original. The state of Hawaii has said it is authentic. I beleive the state of Hawaii. Therefore, I cannot be a birther.

What the WH released, quite reasonably, is a copy of the original. Obviously, they are not going to hand over the actual, original document over to the public to paw at. So, these "investigations" when they are done are being done on a copy of some sort. Analyzing a pdf is not the same as analyzing the actual document, so therefore, the birther pronouncements about ink issues and layering is BS--because they are examining A COPY of the actual document.

ClevelandBronco
06-14-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm saying that there is only one original. The state of Hawaii has said it is authentic. I beleive the state of Hawaii. Therefore, I cannot be a birther.

What the WH released, quite reasonably, is a copy of the original. Obviously, they are not going to hand over the actual, original document over to the public to paw at. So, these "investigations" when they are done are being done on a copy of some sort. Analyzing a pdf is not the same as analyzing the actual document, so therefore, the birther pronouncements about ink issues and layering is BS--because they are examining A COPY of the actual document.

There's no proof whatsoever that they are examining a copy of the actual document because there's no proof whatsoever that an actual document exists.

It's amazing what you guys are willing to believe.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 08:41 AM
There's no proof whatsoever that they are examining a copy of the actual document because there's no proof whatsoever that an actual document exists.

It's amazing what you guys are willing to believe.

Yes, there is proof an actual document exists. The state of Hawaii has authenticated the original birth certificate.

But you are right that there is no proof that these examinations done by Sheriff Joe and the other nutbags is being done on a copy of the actual document. An exam on a copy would be inaccurate anyway, but who knows what they are actually examining and presenting to the gullible birther crowd?

ClevelandBronco
06-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Yes, there is proof an actual document exists. The state of Hawaii has authenticated the original birth certificate.

But you are right that there is no proof that these examinations done by Sheriff Joe and the other nutbags is being done on a copy of the actual document. An exam on a copy would be inaccurate anyway, but who knows what they are actually examining and presenting to the gullible birther crowd?

Sounds like good evidence and no proof at all.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 10:42 AM

You fail to understand the State of Hawaii has their own problems with the foreign-born loop hole birth certificates they have issued in the past. Do you even think they might be trying to protect themselves with how legally worded their statements have been?

If you have watched Sheriff Joeís law enforcement investigation, you would understand your leftís birth narrative is starting to crack and fall apart. This is the vetting that should have happened long ago but was met with anyone looking in to Obamaís past was called names, downplayed, or the worst, anyone critical of him was called a racist. That is not going to work this time and he will be properly vetted. You libs wonít like that but if it had been done before, WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MESS WE ARE IN! You donít realize just how corrupt your culture has become, including the participating media that shoveled much of this under the rug and continue to do so.

I dare you to watch this video. Obamaís Selective Service card is without a doubt, a fake just like the rest of his narrative as itís starting to play out.

You liberals are going to have to grow up and realize, there is no Obama Claus.

TGI

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Sounds like good evidence and no proof at all.

That's pretty much my point. The nutjob birthers give their "evidence" without any proof they are doing legitimate investigations.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 11:18 AM
You fail to understand the State of Hawaii has their own problems with the foreign-born loop hole birth certificates they have issued in the past.

Such as? Show me something on it. But don't bother if it is going to be from some hyper-partisan source.

Do you even think they might be trying to protect themselves with how legally worded their statements have been?

Protect themselves from what? "We do not have a birth certificate with the name Barrack Obama." Done.

Obama’s Selective Service card is without a doubt, a fake just like the rest of his narrative as it’s starting to play out.

THAT card, purported to be a copy of Obama's Selective Service card, may well be a fake. I don't know where the hell that copy came from. Or, examining a copy of something just may not be a legitimate way of determining if the original is fake. You people are kooks.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Such as? Show me something on it. But don't bother if it is going to be from some hyper-partisan source.

Protect themselves from what? "We do not have a birth certificate with the name Barrack Obama." Done.

THAT card, purported to be a copy of Obama's Selective Service card, may well be a fake. I don't know where the hell that copy came from. Or, examining a copy of something just may not be a legitimate way of determining if the original is fake. You people are kooks.

You obviously have your head in the sand but that does not surprise me. You did not watch the video on the Selective Service card and how they determined it to be fake. It's very obvious and remember, this is a law enforcement agency conducting this investigation, not some rogue group.

Here is a shorter version of their investigation of the Selective Service card. It looks really bad if you dare:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/esPh4CIcy-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish
06-14-2012, 11:54 AM
You fail to understand the State of Hawaii has their own problems with the foreign-born loop hole birth certificates they have issued in the past. Do you even think they might be trying to protect themselves with how legally worded their statements have been?

If you have watched Sheriff Joeís law enforcement investigation, you would understand your leftís birth narrative is starting to crack and fall apart. This is the vetting that should have happened long ago but was met with anyone looking in to Obamaís past was called names, downplayed, or the worst, anyone critical of him was called a racist. That is not going to work this time and he will be properly vetted. You libs wonít like that but if it had been done before, WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MESS WE ARE IN! You donít realize just how corrupt your culture has become, including the participating media that shoveled much of this under the rug and continue to do so.

I dare you to watch this video. Obamaís Selective Service card is without a doubt, a fake just like the rest of his narrative as itís starting to play out.

You liberals are going to have to grow up and realize, there is no Obama Claus.

TGI

ROFL

The Republicans will get him this time! Yes...yes......

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1806/snidelywhiplashakaglenn.png

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 12:04 PM
You obviously have your head in the sand but that does not surprise me. You did not watch the video on the Selective Service card and how they determined it to be fake. It's very obvious and remember, this is a law enforcement agency conducting this investigation, not some rogue group.

Here is a shorter version of their investigation of the Selective Service card. It looks really bad if you dare:

The shorter version is 47 minutes. Thanks.
I did actually skim through it as I wanted to see what they examined, and as I said, they examined a COPY. A copy of completely unknown source. It was compared to other copies. And were told, "This is the stamp used in 1980, it is absolutely the only one used, every stamp used during that entire year was exactly the same, period." OK, if you say so.

mikey23545
06-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Look, it's time to stop all this birther crap.

His birth certificate is just as legitimate as his college transcripts.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Look, it's time to stop all this birther crap.

His birth certificate is just as legitimate as his college transcripts.

And just as legitimate as yours.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 12:46 PM
The shorter version is 47 minutes. Thanks.
I did actually skim through it as I wanted to see what they examined, and as I said, they examined a COPY. A copy of completely unknown source. It was compared to other copies. And were told, "This is the stamp used in 1980, it is absolutely the only one used, every stamp used during that entire year was exactly the same, period." OK, if you say so.

This is a law enforcement agency. You don't think they don't have access to what was officially put out? Are you sure you aren't here just to obfuscate anything Obama? You must have not really watched it. The postal year date stamp is supposed to have 4 digits, this is mandated by the DOD if you watched it. Obama's is the only one they could find that had 2 digits in the year stamp. They even had postal date stamps from other Selective Service cards around the same date and all had 4 digits. He was able to replicate exactly how they did Obama's year stamp by cutting the 08 out of a 2008 stamp and invert it to just show 80 with and upsidedown 8. It's pretty damning on it being an obvious fake.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 01:23 PM
This is a law enforcement agency. You don't think they don't have access to what was officially put out? Are you sure you aren't here just to obfuscate anything Obama? You must have not really watched it. The postal year date stamp is supposed to have 4 digits, this is mandated by the DOD if you watched it. Obama's is the only one they could find that had 2 digits in the year stamp. They even had postal date stamps from other Selective Service cards around the same date and all had 4 digits. He was able to replicate exactly how they did Obama's year stamp by cutting the 08 out of a 2008 stamp and invert it to just show 80 with and upsidedown 8. It's pretty damning on it being an obvious fake.

I assume they had access to copies/pdfs of what was officially put out, but I have no idea what they used for their "investigation." There's a lot of BS in here and I'm not going to go over every debunked argument. But how does your community respond to that prior to the election, the Selective Service System Office confirmed he had registered, and even verified the place, date and registration number?

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
I assume they had access to copies/pdfs of what was officially put out, but I have no idea what they used for their "investigation." There's a lot of BS in here and I'm not going to go over every debunked argument. But how does your community respond to that prior to the election, the Selective Service System Office confirmed he had registered, and even verified the place, date and registration number?

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

This is what we are seeing playing out with your liberal Democrat big-government entitlement culture.

TGI

FD
06-14-2012, 02:00 PM

Its a conspiracy, man!

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 02:02 PM
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

This is what we are seeing playing out with your liberal Democrat big-government entitlement culture.

TGI

You probably just missed this when you read it the first time, so I'll ask again:

How does your community respond to the fact that prior to the election, the Selective Service System Office confirmed Obama had registered? They even verified the place, date and registration number. What's up with that?

philfree
06-14-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm under the impression that Obama's birth certificate wasn't provided to prove his birth place the first time he ran for President. Is that true? Is that why we have this issue?

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Its a conspiracy, man!

The hospital is in on it
The two city newspapers
The city of Honolulu
The state of Hawaii
The former Republican governor
The current Democratic governor
The Social Security Administration
The Selective Service Office
The US Postal Service
Obama's dad, who had himself killed in a car accident so he couldn't be questioned
Obama's mom, who had herself die of cancer so she couldn't be questioned
Bill and Hillary Clinton (I assume they are in on it because with Hillary as his election opponent surely they looked for and found all the evidence that would disqualify Obama from being president but chose not to go public with it)
John McCain - same as the Clintons. However, given his non-existent investigation of Sarah Palin, it is possible he did not know. So, he's a 'maybe.'
Every media organization - they sacrificed (and continue to sacrifice) the huge ratings an Obama-not-eligible story would bring
George Soros--set the whole thing up in the first place, probably

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm under the impression that Obama's birth certificate wasn't provided to prove his birth place the first time he ran for President. Is that true? Is that why we have this issue?

It was provided. It just wasn't good enough for off-the-charts nuts who had irrational hatred for Obama. They demanded the 'original' from Obama, despite that the state keeps the actual original. They showed it to media who went down to the office to see it. Obama eventually made a special request for a copy of the original, which had been authenticated by the state and by Hawaii's Republican governor. Not good enough for the nuts, who claimed that by looking at a copy on their computer screen, they could determine it had been forged and modified with software.

Short answer to your question of why we have this issue is--Because a large portion of the Republican party is freaking nuts and/or just plain stupid.

King_Chief_Fan
06-14-2012, 02:34 PM
being a citizen or not isn't what made the boob incompetent

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 02:42 PM
You probably just missed this when you read it the first time, so I'll ask again:

How does your community respond to the fact that prior to the election, the Selective Service System Office confirmed Obama had registered? They even verified the place, date and registration number. What's up with that?

Once again, you didnít watch the video. If you had, you would have known, they had former Postmaster Generals and Postal inspectors, including some from that time period to look at the document and claim it was fake.

They also had plenty of real Selective Service cards with the 4 digit year stamp to compare to. This was required by the DOD to have the 4 digit year date stamp. The Selective Service people who approved this obviously donít even know their own rules, lol.

It wouldnít be the first time government has lied to the people. All you have to do is look at how they figure todayís unemployment, itís laughable.

TGI

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
they had former Postmaster Generals and Postal inspectors, including some from that time period to look at the document and claim it was fake.

Which "Postmaster Generals" were they that said it was fake?

This was required by the DOD to have the 4 digit year date stamp.

DOD = Department of Defense? The Department of Defense mandates to the post office what time stamps they have to use? You have a citation for that? (Besides that the video says so)

The Selective Service people who approved this obviously don’t even know their own rules, lol.

This is the best one--the catch-all, nothing-else-matters excuse: They didn't know their own rules and/or were lying.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Which "Postmaster Generals" were they that said it was fake?

DOD = Department of Defense? The Department of Defense mandates to the post office what time stamps they have to use? You have a citation for that? (Besides that the video says so)

This is the best one--the catch-all, nothing-else-matters excuse: They didn't know their own rules and/or were lying.

ROFL

You are so naive, lol

People can watch the videos and judge for themselves. The DO find many problems with your birth narrative so we'll see how it plays out.

TGI

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 03:29 PM
ROFL

You are so naive, lol

People can watch the videos and judge for themselves. The DO find many problems with your birth narrative so we'll see how it plays out.

TGI

Can you just answer the questions? I would think you would want to spread your knowledge rather than playing games and telling me I have to watch an hour-long video that may or may not even answer my questions.

For one, you claim the DOD REQUIRED the post office to use a specific time stamp, and that said stamp wasn't used for Obama's card. That is a relevant piece of information. I'd just like some verification that the statement is actually true. Can you provide that verification?

On its face, it seems odd to me that the DOD would require a specific model and format of time stamp to be used. But hey, I could be wrong. So show me I'm wrong.

Detoxing
06-14-2012, 03:36 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/esPh4CIcy-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is the short version? fuck, it's nearly an hour, lol

The_Grand_Illusion
06-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Can you just answer the questions? I would think you would want to spread your knowledge rather than playing games and telling me I have to watch an hour-long video that may or may not even answer my questions.

For one, you claim the DOD REQUIRED the post office to use a specific time stamp, and that said stamp wasn't used for Obama's card. That is a relevant piece of information. I'd just like some verification that the statement is actually true. Can you provide that verification?

On its face, it seems odd to me that the DOD would require a specific model and format of time stamp to be used. But hey, I could be wrong. So show me I'm wrong.

Oh, now the endless questions game. I'm not going to get caught up in that. There is Google and you could email the Posse itself for answers or the videos themselves explain all this for crying out loud. They are part of a law enforcement agency with access to resources others don't have. What's the danger of watching the video? The truth perhaps or at least it leaves some doubt to what the narrative that was put out? That's where I am on this is doubt. They have more to reveal later if you want to keep up, lol

Iz Zat Chew
06-14-2012, 04:16 PM

There has been talk that the Obama administration put the bug out there about his birth. Not because he wasn't born in the U.S. but to keep a good portion of the country busy while he was doing things behind closed doors that might be frowned upon by conservatives as well as liberals.

Who knows for sure why it's floating around out there and why so many people think he didn't provide proof of citizenship BEFORE he filed for president. If he did why did they pussyfoot around for so long before publishing a copy of it?

If you aren't curious about what is going on in DC you might just be a liberal.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 06:08 PM
There has been talk that the Obama administration put the bug out there about his birth.

Who knows for sure why it's floating around out there and why so many people think he didn't provide proof of citizenship BEFORE he filed for president.

Yeah, from people like you.

He did. The same proof you have.

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh, now the endless questions game. I'm not going to get caught up in that.

Yes, questions. They are such a pain in the ass when you're making shit up.

mikey23545
06-14-2012, 06:13 PM

Or very useful when you're trying to obfuscate matters, right, Orange?

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Or very useful when you're trying to obfuscate matters, right, Orange?

You have an example of that?

Iz Zat Chew
06-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Yeah, from people like you.

He did. The same proof you have.

Not true, but what can be expected from a stupid fuck like you?

cosmo20002
06-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Not true, but what can be expected from a stupid **** like you?

A birther calling someone stupid. Classic. :drool:

Iz Zat Chew
06-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey cosmo, you are still a stupid fucker.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-15-2012, 11:20 AM

A law enforcement agency is making stuff up? :shake: You really didn't watch the videos, did you? You are such a tool.

If anyone watched this video, what Mike Zullo says, at the end of the shorter video, if true, is a serious abuse of power by this administration/federal government. He was told by his contacts, there would be a media blackout of their press conferences. He also said media people and media outlets were threatened with their FCC licenses if they pursued any of it. If true, the power of the federal government was never meant to be this powerful but a century of corrupt progressivism/liberalism has slowly chipped away at our Constitution and our freedoms.

TGI

Brock
06-15-2012, 11:23 AM
He also said media people and media outlets were threatened with their FCC licenses if they pursued any of it.

ROFL What a naive fool.

The_Grand_Illusion
06-15-2012, 11:28 AM
ROFL What a naive fool.

Not really, I just understand the corruption this country faces all the way down to the rotten liberal culture.

TGI

cosmo20002
06-15-2012, 11:51 AM
A law enforcement agency is making stuff up? :shake: You really didn't watch the videos, did you? You are such a tool.

If anyone watched this video, what Mike Zullo says, at the end of the shorter video, if true, is a serious abuse of power by this administration/federal government. He was told by his contacts, there would be a media blackout of their press conferences. He also said media people and media outlets were threatened with their FCC licenses if they pursued any of it. If true, the power of the federal government was never meant to be this powerful but a century of corrupt progressivism/liberalism has slowly chipped away at our Constitution and our freedoms.

TGI

Riiiiight...So "they" were going to shut down a major network or radio station if they covered one of the press conferences. Yeah.

You would go a long way to convincing me that the whole thing isn't a complete crock if you could just provide some evidence of one of the assertions made yesterday--

You said that the Department of Defense required the post office to use a specific type of time stamp, and only that type, on selective service forms when they were turned in at the post office. Obama's apparently did not have this correct stamp, but had a different one. I'm interested in seeing proof of that requirement. Can you provide that?

The_Grand_Illusion
06-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Riiiiight...So "they" were going to shut down a major network or radio station if they covered one of the press conferences. Yeah.

You would go a long way to convincing me that the whole thing isn't a complete crock if you could just provide some evidence of one of the assertions made yesterday--

You said that the Department of Defense required the post office to use a specific type of time stamp, and only that type, on selective service forms when they were turned in at the post office. Obama's apparently did not have this correct stamp, but had a different one. I'm interested in seeing proof of that requirement. Can you provide that?

Geeez, it's in the video claimed by this law enforcement agency. I don't know why you won't watch it and email them if you have questions.

I know your game, it wouldn't matter what got answered for you, you'll find something else to obfuscate here. Once it was revealed who you were, the agitator Orange, it all makes sense. You are either him or his agitator replacement for this election.

cosmo20002
06-15-2012, 12:22 PM

Geeez, it's in the video claimed by this law enforcement agency. I don't know why you won't watch it and email them if you have questions.

I know your game, it wouldn't matter what got answered for you, you'll find something else to obfuscate here. Once it was revealed who you were, the agitator Orange, it all makes sense. You are either him or his agitator replacement for this election.

WTF? You need to be in an institution somewhere.

Amnorix
06-15-2012, 12:52 PM
He was told by his contacts, there would be a media blackout of their press conferences. He also said media people and media outlets were threatened with their FCC licenses if they pursued any of it. If true, the power of the federal government was never meant to be this powerful but a century of corrupt progressivism/liberalism has slowly chipped away at our Constitution and our freedoms.

TGI

:spock:

You know how much legal crap is involved in FCC licenses, etc.? You think they can just pull a license because they want to? Big media has more lawyers on speed dial than a hooker...

The_Grand_Illusion
06-15-2012, 01:11 PM
:spock:

You know how much legal crap is involved in FCC licenses, etc.? You think they can just pull a license because they want to? Big media has more lawyers on speed dial than a hooker...

You have to note, I said , IF TRUE. Not sure why a volunteer law enforcement investigator would say that but one thing is for sure there IS the media blackout of their investigation, for the most part. He said heís not going to put anything out there that they donít have good documentation for.

That includes a thousand Japanese-born citizens that were able to get those foreign born loophole birth certificates from Hawaii. To me that is a huge problem how easy it was to get a Hawaiian BC back then. You couple that with what they found with his Selective Service card and Iím interested to see where this goes. Of course he admits, itís difficult to turn their investigation over to the federal government because that means the Justice Depít and Eric Holder. We know how corrupt Eric Holder and his Justice Depít is now with Fast & Furious, where people died at the very least because of incompetence.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 02:56 PM
For those interested in what else Sheriff Joe has uncovered, the latest press conference starts in about 30 minutes:

Watch Sheriff Joe's long-awaited press conference live!
See and hear latest revelations in Obama eligibility probe

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/sheriff-joe-arpaio-press-conference/

http://www.ustream.tv/WND

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Wow, pretty much proved so far Hawaiian birth certificates are pretty much worthless for establishing citizenship for presidential eligibility.

TGI

Brock
07-17-2012, 04:07 PM
:doh!: You wackadoodles need some new material.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 04:10 PM
:doh!: You wackadoodles need some new material.

We're not the wacky ones, we don't follow this liberal culture's narrative like sheep.

Brock
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
We're not the wacky ones, we don't follow this liberal culture's narrative like sheep.

Neither do Bigfoot hunters and UFOlogists.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Neither do Bigfoot hunters and UFOlogists.

Downplay it all you want, make fun, be ignorant, it's what the left does. They are blowing more holes in the left's Obama life narrative but by all means, have your fun. It's only our country at stake.

Slainte
07-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Love you republicans...you are a never-ending source of amusement.

ROFL

Brock
07-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Downplay it all you want, make fun, be ignorant, it's what the left does. They are blowing more holes in the left's Obama life narrative but by all means, have your fun. It's only our country at stake.

I will downplay and make fun of your kooky nonsense. It doesn't make me ignorant, and it doesn't make me left. There are plenty of legitimate questions about Obama's ability to lead without resorting to this ignorant, made up bullshit. You are the one trivializing our country's real problems here.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I will downplay and make fun of your kooky nonsense. It doesn't make me ignorant, and it doesn't make me left. There are plenty of legitimate questions about Obama's ability to lead without resorting to this ignorant, made up bullshit. You are the one trivializing our country's real problems here.

:rolleyes:

Apparently you didn't watch what they uncovered and no, it's not made up if you had watched it.

Brock
07-17-2012, 04:31 PM

Apparently you didn't watch what they uncovered and no, it's not made up if you had watched it.

If everything you say is true, perhaps you can explain to me why Romney's not making political hay out of it? You can't possibly be this stupid.

"Oh you mean the guy I'm running against isn't a US citizen? Oh well, let's just ignore that" You guys are clowns.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
If everything you say is true, perhaps you can explain to me why Romney's not making political hay out of it? You can't possibly be this stupid.

"Oh you mean the guy I'm running against isn't a US citizen? Oh well, let's just ignore that" You guys are clowns.

Geez, you wanting me to answer for Romney?

:LOL:

You are the one who spouted off without knowing what they found in the press conference.

Brock
07-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Geez, you wanting me to answer for Romney?

You are the one who spouted off without knowing what they found in the press conference.

Let me guess: THE BOMBSHELL THAT FINALLY PROVES OBAMA ISN'T A US CITIZEN

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 04:38 PM

Or the Clintons or McCain. The answer, of course, is The Media.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Let me guess: THE BOMBSHELL THAT FINALLY PROVES OBAMA ISN'T A US CITIZEN

Brock
07-17-2012, 04:41 PM

So, I was right.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 04:44 PM
So, I was right.

ROFL

No, because no matter what has been pointed out all the holes in his narrative, you would still have a closed mind. You can watch the videos and this video will be up later and you can make up your mind for yourself but so many people follow the liberal culture like sheep and that's the end game for them so why even bother to explain.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 04:47 PM
ROFL

No, because no matter what has been pointed out all the holes in his narrative, you would still have a closed mind. You can watch the videos and this video will be up later and you can make up your mind for yourself but so many people follow the liberal culture like sheep and that's the end game for them so why even bother to explain.

TGI

WTF does "follow the liberal culture" mean? Is it our long hair, blue jeans, and rock n' roll music?

And what does it have to do with where he was born?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Here's one of the latest issues they found with the last BC the Whitehouse put out. They even found the original regristrar and confirmed this with her. The coding on the race of Obama's father should have been blank according to the number listed in the corner. It would have said Negro according to the codes if it wasn't blank.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yft0kz_fbnA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ILChief
07-17-2012, 08:02 PM
WTF does "follow the liberal culture" mean? Is it our long hair, blue jeans, and rock n' roll music?

And what does it have to do with where he was born?

If youre not a right wing kook, youre a liberal

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 08:52 PM
So many people were duped in that last election. :shake:

http://times247.com/articles/arpaio-calls-congress-to-move-on-obama-eligibility

Arpaio calls Congress to move on Obama eligibility
Exclusive

Times 247
by: David Isaac
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Arpaio calls Congress to move on Obama eligibility
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, with Cold Case Posse lead investigator Michael Zullo next to him, announces the preliminary findings of his investigation into the authenticity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate on March 1, in Phoenix. During a press conference held Tuesday, Arpaio called for Congress to look into the matter. Photo Credit:AP/Ralph Freso

At the conclusion of a press conference led by Cold Case Posse chief investigator Michael Zullo that detailed the reasons the long-form birth certificate of President Barack Obama is a forgery, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said it's time for a higher authority to investigate the issue.

Arpaio said he would like Congress ... "someone" ... to look at the material his investigative team had gathered. As he had told WND earlier: ďAlthough I am having a difficult time deciding who to forward this information to given the fact that the obvious choices report directly to the president, I cannot stand by and hold on to information that threatens to weaken national security.Ē

The press conference held Tuesday clarified some of the issues discussed in an earlier press conference held in Phoenix on March 1, at which the Cold Case Posse presented its initial findings of a six-month long investigation into the authenticity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate. "I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic," Sheriff Arpaio said at the time.

Tuesday's press conference added weight to the Cold Case Posse's earlier findings. In addition to the electronic evidence that the president's long-form birth certificate had been altered, the investigators introduced supporting evidence related to a box titled "Race of Father." In it was written the word "African." Not only was "African" not used as a race identifier until 1989, 28 years after Obama's birth, but the box is also coded with a number nine. Nine signifies that no information was provided, meaning the box should have been empty. The fact that there is information in the box suggests someone had tampered with the birth certificate, investigators say.

The press conference also discussed the recent trip to Hawaii by lead investigator Michael Zullo and others to further investigate the anomalies associated with the president's birth certificate. Zullo and his team received a cold reception and most doors were closed to them. Hawaiian officials also tended to over-react to their presence. In at least one case, local police were called.

In Hawaii, investigators succeeded in meeting with Verna K.L. Lee, the clerk who signed Obama's long-form birth certificate. The investigators learned that if Obama had been born at the Kapioloni Medical Center, a birth number assigned to him should have been lower than those of a pair of twins who were born after him at Kapiolani that same day. Yet, his birth number is higher. "This proves that Obama could not have been born at the Kapiolani Medical Center as reported. The numbering on his certificate is more consistent with a birth certificate that had been turned in from one of the outlying areas," investigators said.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 09:02 PM
The part about how easy it is for foreigners to get Hawaiian BC is bolded. Sheriff Joe called it a national security threat to our nation and I agree.

http://ktar.com/22/1559953/Arpaio-reveals-findings-from-Hawaiian-investigation?cmt=1

Arpaio reveals findings from Hawaiian investigation

By KTAR Newsroom
Originally published: Jul 17, 2012 - 2:02 pm
arpaio_5.jpg
zoom

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that his department's investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate had concluded that the document is "undoubtedly fraudulent."

In a press conference, Arpaio's investigators pointed out several supposed errors in the document, with the focus mainly on vital codes, written in pencil, and their meanings.

According to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Mike Zullo, the findings were partially based on an interview with a person whose signature appears on Obama's birth certificate. That person, Verna K. Lee, 95, said she was a local registrar at the time of Obama's birth.

A press release from MCSO said the rest of the case was based around several factors, including an in-depth explanation of the process of forging a birth certificate.

The first factor is a coding discrepancy on Obama's birth certificate when compared to other Hawaiian documents.

Information given by Lee, including the in-question vital codes and their meanings, contrasted the president's claims.

Investigators were not permitted to compare the White House's version of Obama's birth certificate to that held by Hawaii. Officials refused to allow MCSO investigators to make the comparison and also would not confirm if a PDF of the birth certificate, released by the White House, was an exact copy of the document released to Obama's attorneys.

In addition to the birth certificate investigation, MCSO also alleged that, under a loophole in Hawaiian law, a person can register a foreign-born child and receive an official Hawaiian birth certificate, thus allowing that child to skip the naturalization process.

"Often investigations into one matter lead law enforcement officials to other issues of serious concern," said Arpaio in the release. "This Hawaiian law may be a serious threat to national security and needs to be immediately addressed by the U.S. government."

Arpaio said it is possible that Obama benefited from this loophole, but said in the press conference that MCSO is not accusing him of any crime. Instead, the agency wants to bring whomever forged the documents to justice.

"My hope is that the U.S. Congress will take over from here, if not to further the birth certificate forgery possibility, then at least to examine the state of Hawaii's laws in regards to the issuance of birth certificates which may be permitting untold numbers of foreign born people to wrongly gain U.S. citizenship," said Arpaio.

Arpaio's investigation into Obama's birth certificate began in October of 2011, when about 250 county citizens requested that he look into the matter. Six months later, Arpaio said that his agency suspected that the birth certificate, along with Obama's Selective Service card, were forgeries.

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 09:02 PM
In Hawaii, investigators succeeded in meeting with Verna K.L. Lee, the clerk who signed Obama's long-form birth certificate.

[/I]

OK...and so, did she sign it or not?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 09:07 PM
OK...and so, did she sign it or not?

It says right there in the quote she did. Everyone thought she was U.K.L. Lee but it was V.K.L. Lee.

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 09:24 PM
It says right there in the quote she did. Everyone thought she was U.K.L. Lee but it was V.K.L. Lee.

And she signed it in 1961? So, end of story?

Dave Lane
07-17-2012, 09:33 PM
If youre not a right wing kook, youre a liberal

Yes.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 09:40 PM
And she signed it in 1961? So, end of story?

Why do you write stuff when you have no clue what you are talking about?

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Why do you write stuff when you have no clue what you are talking about?

I do have no clue what the latest products are from the nutjob factory, that's why I'm asking one if its best customers.

JFC, don't keep your wisdom to yourself. They tracked her down, confirmed she signed it...and...what?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 10:31 PM
I do have no clue what the latest products are from the nutjob factory, that's why I'm asking one if its best customers.

JFC, don't keep your wisdom to yourself. They tracked her down, confirmed she signed it...and...what?

Would it matter if I pointed it out? It's in the previous stories I posted but you seem to have a hard time following along so I'll post the paragraphs from those stories:

"In Hawaii, investigators succeeded in meeting with Verna K.L. Lee, the clerk who signed Obama's long-form birth certificate. The investigators learned that if Obama had been born at the Kapioloni Medical Center, a birth number assigned to him should have been lower than those of a pair of twins who were born after him at Kapiolani that same day. Yet, his birth number is higher. "This proves that Obama could not have been born at the Kapiolani Medical Center as reported. The numbering on his certificate is more consistent with a birth certificate that had been turned in from one of the outlying areas," investigators said."

"According to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Mike Zullo, the findings were partially based on an interview with a person whose signature appears on Obama's birth certificate. That person, Verna K. Lee, 95, said she was a local registrar at the time of Obama's birth.

A press release from MCSO said the rest of the case was based around several factors, including an in-depth explanation of the process of forging a birth certificate.

The first factor is a coding discrepancy on Obama's birth certificate when compared to other Hawaiian documents.

Information given by Lee, including the in-question vital codes and their meanings, contrasted the president's claims."

The regristrar, whose name appears on this document, was able to lead investigators in to more discrepancies about this latest document issued by the Whitehouse.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Would it matter if I pointed it out? It's in the previous stories I posted but you seem to have a hard time following along so I'll post the paragraphs from those stories:

"In Hawaii, investigators succeeded in meeting with Verna K.L. Lee, the clerk who signed Obama's long-form birth certificate. The investigators learned that if Obama had been born at the Kapioloni Medical Center, a birth number assigned to him should have been lower than those of a pair of twins who were born after him at Kapiolani that same day. Yet, his birth number is higher. "This proves that Obama could not have been born at the Kapiolani Medical Center as reported. The numbering on his certificate is more consistent with a birth certificate that had been turned in from one of the outlying areas," investigators said."

"According to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Mike Zullo, the findings were partially based on an interview with a person whose signature appears on Obama's birth certificate. That person, Verna K. Lee, 95, said she was a local registrar at the time of Obama's birth.

Information given by Lee, including the in-question vital codes and their meanings, contrasted the president's claims."

The regristrar, whose name appears on this document, was able to lead investigators in to more discrepancies about this latest document issued by the Whitehouse.

TGI

Ok, so she signed it. And she signed it at the time of his birth, correct? So that means the phony birth certificate was actually created at, or at least near, the time of his birth? Am I following this correctly?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Ok, so she signed it. And she signed it at the time of his birth, correct? So that means the phony birth certificate was actually created at, or at least near, the time of his birth? Am I following this correctly?

You really need to watch their whole investigation to get your answers. All she claimed is she was regristrar at the time. She was able to point out that 2 boxes on the one the Whitehouse issued should have been blank (watch the video I posted). She also pointed out the discrepancy with Obama's numbering compared to the Nordyke Twins. You put their whole investigation together and it doesn't look good for that birth document or even his Selective Service card.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 11:15 PM
You really need to watch their whole investigation to get your answers. All she claimed is she was regristrar at the time. She was able to point out that 2 boxes on the one the Whitehouse issued should have been blank (watch the video I posted). She also pointed out the discrepancy with Obama's numbering compared to the Nordyke Twins. You put their whole investigation together and it doesn't look good for that birth document or even his Selective Service card.

TGI

Well, you watched it, and what--you're refusing to confirm what I'm asking? I actually did watch the 2-minute video. But I'm trying to narrow this down--and if she signed it at the time of the birth, that means the allegedly phony BC was created at the time of the birth.

And it seems really, really, really unlikely that a doctored birth certificate was created and made it to the registrars desk for signature for an infant that was still in Kenya. By comparison, it makes the stories of it being created later in life as a run-up to a political career seem positively reasonable.

cdcox
07-17-2012, 11:21 PM

Is it not surprising that the guy that looks like he just stepped out of 1978 with his stashe, tie, and lapels has never heard of an elevator speech?

Two minutes dude. Make your case.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-17-2012, 11:21 PM
Well, you watched it, and what--you're refusing to confirm what I'm asking? I actually did watch the 2-minute video. But I'm trying to narrow this down--and if she signed it at the time of the birth, that means the allegedly phony BC was created at the time of the birth.

And it seems really, really, really unlikely that a doctored birth certificate was created and made it to the registrars desk for signature for an infant that was still in Kenya. By comparison, it makes the stories of it being created later in life as a run-up to a political career seem positively reasonable.

The first press conference they revealed what the document the Whitehouse released was made up of at least 3 Hawaiian BC's, IIRC. So what was signed and when and who's BC, only the forger would know.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 11:31 PM
The first press conference they revealed what the document the Whitehouse released was made up of at least 3 Hawaiian BC's, IIRC. So what was signed and when and who's BC, only the forger would know.

TGI

Ok, I don't know what that all means. Anyway, if the person who signed the BC confirms she signed it at the time of the birth in 1961, then we've narrowed the possible forgery time. And it means it had to be created before it went to the registrar for signature, presumably when baby Barrack was days old and still in Kenya.

It was an amazing job to get it done that quickly, get it into the system, and trick the registrar, who signs them every day, to sign one that was actually a forgery.

cosmo20002
07-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Is it not surprising that the guy that looks like he just stepped out of 1978 with his stashe, tie, and lapels has never heard of an elevator speech?

Two minutes dude. Make your case.

My suspicion is that the video is a forgery. I'll be releasing 97-minute videos over the next several months explaining why.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Ok, I don't know what that all means. Anyway, if the person who signed the BC confirms she signed it at the time of the birth in 1961, then we've narrowed the possible forgery time. And it means it had to be created before it went to the registrar for signature, presumably when baby Barrack was days old and still in Kenya.

It was an amazing job to get it done that quickly, get it into the system, and trick the registrar, who signs them every day, to sign one that was actually a forgery.

Of course you don't know what any of that means. The truth is slowly being revealed.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Of course you don't know what any of that means. The truth is slowly being revealed.

TGI

Yeah, real slowly. So slowly it seems like they are kinda making it up as they go along.

But you didn't comment on my "theory" that based on the registrar, the BC had to be forgery created sometime in the first few days of Obama's life. And it just seems, really, really unlikely that it was created and was able to enter the system, and get the registrar to sign it within those first few days. I mean , its kind of unbelievable, right?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 10:18 AM
Yeah, real slowly. So slowly it seems like they are kinda making it up as they go along.

But you didn't comment on my "theory" that based on the registrar, the BC had to be forgery created sometime in the first few days of Obama's life. And it just seems, really, really unlikely that it was created and was able to enter the system, and get the registrar to sign it within those first few days. I mean , its kind of unbelievable, right?

You really have no clue what you are talking about and projecting. You are the one making stuff up. You really have to watch their whole investigation to understand. You're the one that doesn't get what the regristrar said from that time period in Hawaii. She pointed out flaws in the document that the Whitehouse released and it coordinates with all the flaws this investigation found in the electronic document.

Go ahead and be ignorant on the subject, if they are correct and it's looking more that way, this would be one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on this country and YOU supported it.

TGI

ILChief
07-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I am 100% sure he was born in the US. But i thinks it's a stupid law that you have to be born here. If you're a citizen you should be eligible

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 10:36 AM
You really have no clue what you are talking about and projecting. You are the one making stuff up. You really have to watch their whole investigation to understand. You're the one that doesn't get what the regristrar said from that time period in Hawaii. She pointed out flaws in the document that the Whitehouse released and it coordinates with all the flaws this investigation found in the electronic document.

Go ahead and be ignorant on the subject, if they are correct and it's looking more that way, this would be one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on this country and YOU supported it.

TGI

Ok, so she pointed out (alleged) flaws. But if she signed it at the time of his birth, and this stuff about flaws seems kind of irrelevant. Is this an investigation of whether paperwork was filled out correctly or whether the president was born here?

YES or NO--
If you accept what she says, which includes that she signed the BC at the time of his birth, don't you have to accept that if the BC was a forgery, it was created in the short time between the birth and the time someone somehow made sure it landed on her desk for signature?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 10:43 AM
I am 100% sure he was born in the US. But i thinks it's a stupid law that you have to be born here. If you're a citizen you should be eligible

This investigation has uncovered such a huge loophole in Hawaiian birth certificate law that even foreign born citizens can get an authentic Hawaiian BC, it casts doubts about that. At the very least, since there is such a huge loophole, Hawaiian BC's need much more supporting documents to establish citizenship. It's also led to a national security risk that this law has caused.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Ok, so she pointed out (alleged) flaws. But if she signed it at the time of his birth, and this stuff about flaws seems kind of irrelevant. Is this an investigation of whether paperwork was filled out correctly or whether the president was born here?

YES or NO--
If you accept what she says, which includes that she signed the BC at the time of his birth, don't you have to accept that if the BC was a forgery, it was created in the short time between the birth and the time someone somehow made sure it landed on her desk for signature?

We have no clue what BC her name came from. I don't know why you are trying to get something here that no one could know but the forger.

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 10:49 AM
We have no clue what BC her name came from. I don't know why you are trying to get something here that no one could know but the forger.

All right, I tried. You won't even acknowledge the obvious conclusions that come from your own story. You know everything and have all the answers, except when I ask something--then you tell me I need to ask the forger.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
All right, I tried. You won't even acknowledge the obvious conclusions that come from your own story. You know everything and have all the answers, except when I ask something--then you tell me I need to ask the forger.

Well, it's true, we don't know what BC her name came from since they found the electronic document had been peiced together.

TGI

Fish
07-18-2012, 11:09 AM
It's telling that the kook supporters of this can't answer a single damn thing about why this supposedly is a bombshell revelation, other than "OMG! You'll just have to watch the whole investigation to understand."

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 11:13 AM
It's telling that the kook supporters of this can't answer a single damn thing about why this supposedly is a bombshell revelation, other than "OMG! You'll just have to watch the whole investigation to understand."

Well, it's like any good investigation, you can't really understand if you only get bits and pieces of info. There is a lot to what they discovered.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Well, it's true, we don't know what BC her name came from since they found the electronic document had been peiced together.

TGI

:facepalm: :banghead:

JFC! If she signed a BC at the time of the birth, then you're either saying she signed a forgery created right after the birth even though he was still in Kenya, or you're saying she signed a legit BC! Its one or the other!

That a forgery was created right after the foreign birth and somehow placed in front of the registrar who didn't recognize the forgery and signed it, is, well, just pretty freaking impossible.

So now it is possible that it was a legit BC, but we've been shown a forgery? WHY?

None of this makes any bit of sense in the least.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 01:17 PM
:facepalm: :banghead:

JFC! If she signed a BC at the time of the birth, then you're either saying she signed a forgery created right after the birth even though he was still in Kenya, or you're saying she signed a legit BC! Its one or the other!

That a forgery was created right after the foreign birth and somehow placed in front of the registrar who didn't recognize the forgery and signed it, is, well, just pretty freaking impossible.

So now it is possible that it was a legit BC, but we've been shown a forgery? WHY?

None of this makes any bit of sense in the least.

LOL, You are the one making assumptions she signed that exact document. What Iíve been trying to tell you is the Cold Case Posse discovered the electronic document they investigated from the Whitehouse is made up of different BCís from Hawaii so you really canít say which BC her name was pulled from. I donít know why you canít understand that.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL, You are the one making assumptions she signed that exact document. What Iíve been trying to tell you is the Cold Case Posse discovered the electronic document they investigated from the Whitehouse is made up of different BCís from Hawaii so you really canít say which BC her name was pulled from. I donít know why you canít understand that.

TGI

You said that she verified that she signed a birth certificate after the birth. Don't you see how that is HUGE? Either that one she signed is fake, which you're reluctant to say, or it was legit, and the case is closed.

VAChief
07-18-2012, 01:31 PM

Well, it's like any good investigation, you can't really understand if you only get bits and pieces of info. There is a lot to what they discovered.

TGI

What basis are you using to claim it was a good investigation? Any one on the outside looking in can see the bias of those backing this witch hunt. Can you wrap your brain around why people are dubious of what they "discovered?"

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 01:36 PM
You said that she verified that she signed a birth certificate after the birth. Don't you see how that is HUGE? Either that one she signed is fake, which you're reluctant to say, or it was legit, and the case is closed.

No, she blew this case wide open.

I wondered if you were trying to twist it in this direction. I never said that so donít put words in my mouth. An article said that but with the discovery of several BCís were used to make this document, you really donít know which one it came from. What is true is she was the registrar at the time and pointed out 2 flaws in the electronic document the Whitehouse released which adds to the many discrepancies they found in the electronic document. All that was put out in 2011.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 01:44 PM

I wondered if you were trying to twist it in this direction. I never said that so donít put words in my mouth. An article said that but with the discovery of several BCís were used to make this document, you really donít know which one it came from. What is true is she was the registrar at the time and pointed out 2 flaws in the electronic document the Whitehouse released which adds to the many discrepancies they found in the electronic document. All that was put out in 2011.

TGI

You're just going in circles. You know this makes no sense, but you've got too much invested and aren't going to back down.

Fish
07-18-2012, 01:58 PM

TGI

Well if they've proven that several different birth certificates were used, then it should be a closed case. Why is it that the Kenyan Marxist Muslim Nibiru Antichrist is still in office?

I don't buy the BS line that Sheriff Andy Griffith here can't find any reputable outlet to report this to. If there were just an ounce of truth to it, Obama haters that aren't loony would be all over it. When Bill Clinton was caught getting a hummer in the White House, they didn't just shrug and say "Whelp, he's the Prez, there's nothing we can do with these accusations even though we have proof."

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 02:25 PM
You're just going in circles. You know this makes no sense, but you've got too much invested and aren't going to back down.

Why back down when it looks more and more like a fake BC was put out by the Whitehouse last year.?The truth is what it is. Itís looking more and more like the birthers were right after all. Still not going to say where he was born but the Cold Case Posse proved, you canít rely on a Hawaiian BC to establish citizenship.

They discovered a Hawaiian law passed in 1955 through 1982 that allowed for foreign citizens to get authentic Hawaiian birth certificates, regardless if they were born there or not. The Posse easily found over 1,000 examples of this. The Posse found letters which argued all the future problems this would cause and the influx of foreigners but they passed it anyways. It was all about adding citizens for that almighty federal tax dollar. Itís anti-Constitutional and corruption and its worst. The government of Hawaii has a lot to answer for.

Itís looking like one of the biggest frauds ever pulled on the American people. Just goes to show how gullible liberals and their whole culture really are.

TGI

VAChief
07-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Well if they've proven that several different birth certificates were used, then it should be a closed case. Why is it that the Kenyan Marxist Muslim Nibiru Antichrist is still in office?

I don't buy the BS line that Sheriff Andy Griffith here can't find any reputable outlet to report this to. If there were just an ounce of truth to it, Obama haters that aren't loony would be all over it. When Bill Clinton was caught getting a hummer in the White House, they didn't just shrug and say "Whelp, he's the Prez, there's nothing we can do with these accusations even though we have proof."

This guy had a nice summary debunking the "alleged" new evidence.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/07/joe_arpaios_new_birther_eviden.php

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 02:34 PM

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/07/joe_arpaios_new_birther_eviden.php

The problem with this debunking is the original regristrar during this time confirmed the correct codes for the Cold Case Posse.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 02:35 PM
The problem with this debunking is the original regristrar during this time confirmed the correct codes for the Cold Case Posse.

TGI

The 95-year old who I guess remembers the codes from 50+ years ago, trumps the written guidelines? Geez, you sure are flexible
in what to believe.

And they were exposed as outright liars as well:

"On top of that, Arpaio's birther pals conveniently cropped the area of the 1968 guide to omit the fact that they were referring to a section called "race of child," not "race of father." "

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 02:41 PM
The 95-year old who I guess remembers the codes from 50+ years ago, trumps the written guidelines? Geez, you sure are flexible
in what to believe.

And they were exposed as outright liars as well:

"On top of that, Arpaio's birther pals conveniently cropped the area of the 1968 guide to omit the fact that they were referring to a section called "race of child," not "race of father." "

They said she was sharp as a tack and recorded the session with her. She admitted they used the correct codes, your source apparently is not.

TGI.

VAChief
07-18-2012, 02:44 PM
They said she was sharp as a tack and recorded the session with her. She admitted they used the correct codes, your source apparently is not.

TGI.

Well then, case closed...I mean Jerome Corsi and Barney Fife have no agenda...why would they lie? You are beginning to rival our resident fake shrink with your buffoonery.

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 02:48 PM

TGI.

But problem is, she was wrong about the codes. The posse used a (dishonestly cropped) 1968 code and they were different in 1961. Is it possible the nice old lady got confused about exactly which numerical codes were used 50 years ago, especially considering they changed over time? Nah, unlikely I guess.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Well then, case closed...I mean Jerome Corsi and Barney Fife have no agenda...why would they lie? You are beginning to rival our resident fake shrink with your buffoonery.

I'll take that as a compliment. Your culture has become so spoiled. It's not about what is right or wrong anymore, it's about getting your way. This is this today's left culture in a nutshell.

TGI

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
But problem is, she was wrong about the codes. The posse used a (dishonestly cropped) 1968 code and they were different in 1961. Is it possible the nice old lady got confused about exactly which numerical codes were used 50 years ago, especially considering they changed over time? Nah, unlikely I guess.

LMAO

It doesn't get any better than the original person that was in charge of those documents but continue of obfuscate, lol.

TGI

Fish
07-18-2012, 03:05 PM

Wow... The links from that page make it perfectly clear that this is all a huge load of horseshit.

Birthers are insane...

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Wow... The links from that page make it perfectly clear that this is all a huge load of horseshit.

Birthers are insane...

No, that debunking has already been debunked, lol

TGI

Fish
07-18-2012, 04:02 PM
No, that debunking has already been debunked, lol

TGI

ROFL

Yes, I'm sure that is what you believe....

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 04:03 PM
ROFL

Yes, I'm sure that is what you believe....

The source was the original regristrar from that time period. It doesn't get any better than that.

TGI

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Here's yesterday's press conference for those interested:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m1EHonnQY40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 04:18 PM
The source was the original regristrar from that time period. It doesn't get any better than that.

TGI

WHO SAID SHE SIGNED THE BC AT THE TIME OBAMA WAS BORN! But you don't believe that part!

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 04:28 PM
WHO SAID SHE SIGNED THE BC AT THE TIME OBAMA WAS BORN! But you don't believe that part!

You want to frame this from 1961 but this investigation is from the 2011 BC the Whitehouse released. She is the registrar from that time period but we don't know where her signature came from on the 2011 electronic document. I don't know why you don't get that other than to obfuscate.

TGI

Fish
07-18-2012, 04:42 PM

TGI

Ha ha ha ha.... Yes, the same one who says she signed Obama's cert.

Her 50 year old memory of whether the correct codes were used or not is rather irrelevant in light of the fact that she signed the original at that time.

Also, the coding for the number nine in the race was actually correct for the year Obama was born. It meant "unknown or not stated" in the guide for 1968. In 1961, it meant "other nonwhite." So the 95 year old geezer not only signed the original, but she coded it "9", which was the correct code. You are correct, it doesn't get any better than that.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Ha ha ha ha.... Yes, the same one who says she signed Obama's cert.

Her 50 year old memory of whether the correct codes were used or not is rather irrelevant in light of the fact that she signed the original at that time.

Also, the coding for the number nine in the race was actually correct for the year Obama was born. It meant "unknown or not stated" in the guide for 1968. In 1961, it meant "other nonwhite." So the 95 year old geezer not only signed the original, but she coded it "9", which was the correct code. You are correct, it doesn't get any better than that.

I'll stand by the original regristrar's statements and codes. I've known people in that age range that are sharp and wise as they get. It's an insult otherwise. I watched the video again and nowhere did they claim she signed Obama's original BC. The only thing I recall is they admitted her signature appeared on the electronic document the Whitehouse issued in 2011 and she pointed out the flaws. One being the codes and the spaces should have been left blank. The other was the numbering descrepancy between the Nordyke Twins and the one the Whitehouse released. She told them with their numbering system, there is no way he was born at the hospital they claim. It's in the video.

TGI

cosmo20002
07-18-2012, 05:00 PM
I'll stand by the original regristrar's statements and codes. I've known people in that age range that are sharp and wise as they get.

TGI
Yeah, me too. And I've also known people that age who can't remember yesterday. In any event, there's no shame in not recalling obscure details from 50 years ago, no matter what age you are. This whole thing is a bunch of BS held together only by the irrational and deranged dreams of right wing nuts.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah, me too. And I've also known people that age who can't remember yesterday. In any event, there's no shame in not recalling obscure details from 50 years ago, no matter what age you are. This whole thing is a bunch of BS held together only by the irrational and deranged dreams of right wing nuts.

Or for nut-case liberals like yourself where his whole life narrative if falling apart and you've been had.

TGI

Fish
07-18-2012, 05:12 PM
I'll stand by the original regristrar's statements and codes. I've known people in that age range that are sharp and wise as they get. It's an insult otherwise. I watched the video again and nowhere did they claim she signed Obama's original BC. The only thing I recall is they admitted her signature appeared on the electronic document the Whitehouse issued in 2011 and she pointed out the flaws. One being the codes and the spaces should have been left blank. The other was the numbering descrepancy between the Nordyke Twins and the one the Whitehouse released. She told them with their numbering system, there is no way he was born at the hospital they claim. It's in the video.

TGI

This pretty convincingly debunks the Nordyke Twins claim: http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/02/more-birther-certificate-numbering-bs/

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 05:18 PM
This pretty convincingly debunks the Nordyke Twins claim: http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/02/more-birther-certificate-numbering-bs/

That's old news. Once again, I'll refer to the original regristrar and how they did things back then. She should know better than some blogger. She was there. They way they did things is explained in the video and points out why he wasn't born in that hospital. The way his number came in indicates he was born outside the hospital where someone would have come in and claimed the birth by any relative.

TGI

Fish
07-18-2012, 05:27 PM
That's old news. Once again, I'll refer to the original regristrar and how they did things back then. She should know better than some blogger. She was there. They way they did things is explained in the video and points out why he wasn't born in that hospital. The way his number came in indicates he was born outside the hospital where someone would have come in and claimed the birth by any relative.

TGI

Yes... it all hinges on an alleged conversation with a 95 year old woman regarding a single birth certificate that she signed 50 years ago.

Roll with it.... he'll be ousted in no time.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes... it all hinges on an alleged conversation with a 95 year old woman regarding a single birth certificate that she signed 50 years ago.

If it was just that, I'd agree but it's so much more that they've uncovered. All the videos are long but well worth watching. They cast a lot of doubt on many things about his life narrative.

TGI

VAChief
07-18-2012, 05:46 PM
If it was just that, I'd agree but it's so much more that they've uncovered. All the videos are long but well worth watching. They cast a lot of doubt on many things about his life narrative.

TGI

No they are the same old blathering inspired by the lying sack of dung Jerome Corsi. Just delivered by Larry and Moe.

Also no, they do not cast a lot of doubt, at best pity.

Dallas Chief
07-18-2012, 05:47 PM

TGI

Let it go bro, seriously. Thankfully his four years are almost up. Kthx!

VAChief
07-18-2012, 05:49 PM

Yes we are supposed to just give them the benefit of the doubt of their interpretation of her "recollections." They don't trust the Republican governor's verification, nor any of the other elected officials who state it is official. We should trust these yahoos with banjos.

Fish
07-18-2012, 05:51 PM
Yes we are supposed to just give them the benefit of the doubt of their interpretation of her "recollections." They don't trust the Republican governor's verification, nor any of the other elected officials who state it is official. We should trust these yahoos with banjos.

The Sheriff has yet to release the audio of the conversation. That speaks for itself.

VAChief
07-18-2012, 05:56 PM
The Sheriff has yet to release the audio of the conversation. That speaks for itself.

Is TGI a mult perhaps?

-King-
07-18-2012, 05:58 PM

TGI

Do you remember your locker combination from high school? If a 95 year old can remember codes from 50 years ago, you should be able to remember codes from a decade or two ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

The_Grand_Illusion
07-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Let it go bro, seriously. Thankfully his four years are almost up. Kthx!

Appreciate the thoughts but it appears a huge fraud has been perpetrated on this country that I love. The fraud we have now was only made possible by the corrupt spoiled culture this country has become. This culture doesn't care about what is right or wrong, they just want to get their way. It's so bad, this culture is slowy destroying this country and they don't care. If standing up and fighting for this country on one message board makes a difference, so be it. My conscience is clear that I tried.

TGI

VAChief
07-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Appreciate the thoughts but it appears a huge fraud has been perpetrated on this country that I love. The fraud we have now was only made possible by the corrupt spoiled culture this country has become. This culture doesn't care about what is right or wrong, they just want to get their way. It's so bad, this culture is slowy destroying this country and they don't care. If standing up and fighting for this country on one message board makes a difference, so be it. My conscience is clear that I tried.

TGI

That is convenient circular logic. Wrap yourself in the flag to cover your own stubborn idiocy.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 10:07 AM
That is convenient circular logic. Wrap yourself in the flag to cover your own stubborn idiocy.

It's because I believe in freedom. Since the radical left of the 60's have taken over this culture, with bigger and bigger and more intrusive government they have brought, it's slowly eroding those freedoms and thus slowly destroying this country. Obama and his radical agenda is only icing in the cake for this culture and has been a fraud in so many ways.

TGI

VAChief
07-19-2012, 10:22 AM
It's because I believe in freedom. Since the radical left of the 60's have taken over this culture, with bigger and bigger and more intrusive government they have brought, it's slowly eroding those freedoms and thus slowly destroying this country. Obama and his radical agenda is only icing in the cake for this culture and has been a fraud in so many ways.

TGI

What freedoms did you have in the 60's you no longer enjoy and what does that have to do with this "extensive investigation" that apparently found nothing new that wasn't already debunked?

Everything you mentioned was addressed in the link I provided earlier. You choose to ignore it and keep coming back to this "alleged conversation" with a 95 year old woman and the only evidence of what she said is provided by those who embarked on this mission in the first place.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 10:48 AM
What freedoms did you have in the 60's you no longer enjoy and what does that have to do with this "extensive investigation" that apparently found nothing new that wasn't already debunked?

Everything you mentioned was addressed in the link I provided earlier. You choose to ignore it and keep coming back to this "alleged conversation" with a 95 year old woman and the only evidence of what she said is provided by those who embarked on this mission in the first place.

It's because it all ties in what is going on today. It's been a slow creep towards America's left version of communism in this country. Of course you don't see it because your culture has moved so far left that it's just normal for you. It's why you libs are so blind to what is going on or you support that sort of thing.

The whole investigation is worth watching. It's not just these, too much evidence they have come up with, casts too much doubt on his birth narrative. They claimed the registrar was very sharp and even recorded it. They want congress to look at what they found. I suspected it back in 2008 when he was running and posted then too my concerns. I found the Hawaiian law that easily allowed for foreign births back then and posted it. It was ignored but the Posse found evidence of how it was abused back then and a letter from 1955 that politicians knew it would be abused. All his radical ties he had went ignored by your culture too. He has a Certification of Official Nomination that leaves off he is constitutionally qualified brought to us by Nancy Pelosi. His whole narrative stunk from the beginning but this culture doesn't care about what is right, just like spoiled children, it's about getting your way. It's corrupt and and Obama and your whole culture needs to be defeated to save this country.

TGI

Brock
07-19-2012, 10:53 AM

Just reposting this question, in case you...uh....missed it.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Just reposting this question, in case you...uh....missed it.

Let's see just a few before I have to go. How about more and more regulation/taxes that punish success in this country. You can also say the progressive tax system, which btw, is a plank of the communist manifesto. Oh and a biggie, more and more people dependent on government. Isn't that convenient for the communist, keeping people dependent on the politicians for all their needs?

TGI

VAChief
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Let's see just a few before I have to go. How about more and more regulation/taxes that punish success in this country. You can also say the progressive tax system, which btw, is a plank of the communist manifesto. Oh and a biggie, more and more people dependent on government. Isn't that convenient for the communist, keeping people dependent on the politicians for all their needs?

TGI

We didn't have a progressive tax system in the 60's? You are kidding right? The top marginal rate was twice as high then. The difference in median wages has certainly declined (and continues too) even though at the top it has grown exponentially (and before you get your underoos in a bunch, I'm not suggesting that is the reason worker wages have declined in real terms).

All of this is just deflection from this posse of bozo's "investigation."

You know the Fred Phelps clan think they are saving America as well. Saying you believe in the American ideals and living those beliefs are too different things. In your heart, unless you are truly mentally challenged, or brainwashed you know this stuff is BS.

Obama has plenty of room for criticism, but the hyperbole is just ridiculous on both sides of the aisle and the "reality show" sideshows like this and the 9/11 crap when Bush was in office are just distractions for getting any real things done for the majority of well meaning Americans.

ILChief
07-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Love it or leave it

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 03:17 PM
We didn't have a progressive tax system in the 60's? You are kidding right? The top marginal rate was twice as high then. The difference in median wages has certainly declined (and continues too) even though at the top it has grown exponentially (and before you get your underoos in a bunch, I'm not suggesting that is the reason worker wages have declined in real terms).

All of this is just deflection from this posse of bozo's "investigation."

You know the Fred Phelps clan think they are saving America as well. Saying you believe in the American ideals and living those beliefs are too different things. In your heart, unless you are truly mentally challenged, or brainwashed you know this stuff is BS.

Obama has plenty of room for criticism, but the hyperbole is just ridiculous on both sides of the aisle and the "reality show" sideshows like this and the 9/11 crap when Bush was in office are just distractions for getting any real things done for the majority of well meaning Americans.

:LOL: Fred Phelps? :LOL:

You libs are so lost and don't realize the damage you've done to this country. The big government utopia you have built is not sustainable or ever will be. We're seeing what you believe play out in the real world and real world economics. It just doesn't work and its slowly destroying this country.

I'll bet you didn't even watch the whole investigation or even care to. I posted for those who are willing to judge for themselves, not you. More and more people are figuring out the fraud you libs hoisted upon this great nation by deception or any means necessary.

TGI

VAChief
07-19-2012, 03:55 PM
:LOL: Fred Phelps? :LOL:

You libs are so lost and don't realize the damage you've done to this country. The big government utopia you have built is not sustainable or ever will be. We're seeing what you believe play out in the real world and real world economics. It just doesn't work and its slowly destroying this country.

I'll bet you didn't even watch the whole investigation or even care to. I posted for those who are willing to judge for themselves, not you. More and more people are figuring out the fraud you libs hoisted upon this great nation by deception or any means necessary.

TGI

I suspect you know very little about what I believe, but go ahead and deflect. I don't think you are going to find much support if you continue with this nonsense.

cosmo20002
07-19-2012, 04:03 PM
I'll bet you didn't even watch the whole investigation or even care to.

I did read a bunch of the stuff debunking it. Saves a lot of time that way.

Actually, I did watch parts of the investigation. It is an amazing series of little tidbits that add up to absolutely nothing. Add in the fact that most of the tidbits are false, and its hard to justify spending time watching more.

I sent you the info yesterday that they intentionally cropped out part of the explanation of those codes--a very relevant part. Does that affect their credibility to you? Not the least little bit.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 04:25 PM
I suspect you know very little about what I believe, but go ahead and deflect. I don't think you are going to find much support if you continue with this nonsense.

Well, you are defending this fraud so what else am I supposed to think? Are you not concerned with the damage Obama and the democrats have done to this nation? I can tell you it's bad out there and most times I read on here that libs are so out of touch with reality just like those in power.

TGI

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 04:26 PM
I did read a bunch of the stuff debunking it. Saves a lot of time that way.

Actually, I did watch parts of the investigation. It is an amazing series of little tidbits that add up to absolutely nothing. Add in the fact that most of the tidbits are false, and its hard to justify spending time watching more.

I sent you the info yesterday that they intentionally cropped out part of the explanation of those codes--a very relevant part. Does that affect their credibility to you? Not the least little bit.

So how do you know that debunking is correct? They debunked some things the left brought up in their investigation.

TGI

VAChief
07-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Well, you are defending this fraud so what else am I supposed to think? Are you not concerned with the damage Obama and the democrats have done to this nation? I can tell you it's bad out there and most times I read on here that libs are so out of touch with reality just like those in power.

TGI

I am not defending any fraud. Why do you persist in following these nut jobs "alleged" revelations? The evidence is overwhelmingly on my side yet you persist to claim those that believe those facts are the delusional ones. Hence my earlier statement about your convenient circular logic.

I do not like what I see in many areas of how our governments leaders are behaving including the POTUS. It isn't one side or the other that is the problem it is systemic.

cosmo20002
07-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Are you not concerned with the damage Obama and the democrats have done to this nation?

Whether someone support Obama, believes he is good or bad, etc, has absolutely nothing to do with the evidence on where he was born.

I think George W. Bush is dumb as a stump and is easily the worst president ever. I also think the folks (far fewer than the birthers) who think he knew about or orchestrated 9/11 are full of shit. You can dislike someone, hate them even, and still hang on to your sanity.

JUST SAY NO to kooky conspiracy theories.

VAChief
07-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Are TGI and FakeShrink the same person?

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 04:37 PM
I am not defending any fraud. Why do you persist in following these nut jobs "alleged" revelations? The evidence is overwhelmingly on my side yet you persist to claim those that believe those facts are the delusional ones. Hence my earlier statement about your convenient circular logic.

I do not like what I see in many areas of how our governments leaders are behaving including the POTUS. It isn't one side or the other that is the problem it is systemic.

It's not really overwhelming if you look at it objectively just like their investigaion did. If you want to believe that then that's cool by me. I'll let other watch and decide. Just don't get mad because others want to look at it objectively. They are not nutcases either, they are not getting paid to do this or trying to use very little tax money for their investigation. The lead investigator did make some money on a book that outlined the first press conference but gave all that money to his church. The lead investigator proved in his investigation, the electronic document released by the Whitehouse would not hold up in a court of law. They are trying to get congress to look at what they've dug up.

TGI

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Whether someone support Obama, believes he is good or bad, etc, has absolutely nothing to do with the evidence on where he was born.

I think George W. Bush is dumb as a stump and is easily the worst president ever. I also think the folks (far fewer than the birthers) who think he knew about or orchestrated 9/11 are full of shit. You can dislike someone, hate them even, and still hang on to your sanity.

JUST SAY NO to kooky conspiracy theories.

Actually I should have refined that to both parties because liberal/progressives have resided in both parties and both have done damage to this country. But let's be honest, liberals/progressives dominate the democrat party now and combined with the liberal republicans are the party of big government that is hurting so much right now.

TGI

Brock
07-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Actually I should have refined that to both parties because liberal/progressives have resided in both parties and both have done damage to this country. But let's be honest, liberals/progressives dominate the democrat party now and combined with the liberal republicans are the party of big government that is hurting so much right now.

TGI

Let me guess, you're in favor of small government except when it comes to what people put in their bodies and who they sleep with.

The_Grand_Illusion
07-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Let me guess, you're in favor of small government except when it comes to what people put in their bodies and who they sleep with.

Why? Are you this kind of control freak? I definitely am not. That would require more/bigger government control and yes, it would go against my support for smaller less intrusive government.

The almost 100-year progressive big government experiment is definitely not working and threatening to enslave Americans for generations to come with debt. There has to be a better answer and decreasing the size and scope of government would be a good start.

TGI

-King-
07-19-2012, 09:15 PM

LMAO