PDA

View Full Version : Obama It's old. It's tired and worn out. It's the same old teleprompter

Chiefshrink
06-17-2012, 09:34 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RIL5xmSYj1o?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayze
06-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Lol

Iz Zat Chew
06-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Reagan WORKED with democrats to get something accomplished. That's the big difference, Obama doesn't know how to compromise to make things happen. His only method of compromise is to demand that the Republicans make all of the concessions, he has never had a plan to back down.

If Obama was 1/10th the president Reagan was we would be doing much better at the moment. He will never get to that point as it is all about him and not about America.

thecoffeeguy
06-17-2012, 08:53 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RIL5xmSYj1o?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO:LOL:

La literatura
06-17-2012, 09:16 PM
That's the big difference, Obama doesn't know how to compromise to make things happen.

What about the compromise regarding the Bush tax cuts? How do you know that it's not the Republicans who refuse to compromise with Obama?

Iz Zat Chew
06-17-2012, 09:45 PM
What about the compromise regarding the Bush tax cuts? How do you know that it's not the Republicans who refuse to compromise with Obama?

I read the papers, I see the news on several different networks. I'm not going to argue the nonsense you are attempting to throw out.

CoMoChief
06-18-2012, 06:16 AM
This is like the 3rd time he's completely repeated a previous speech.

If you libs can't get accept the fact that this guy has been a complete total failure, well then there seriously is a problem with your ways of thinking.

Time to take off your blinders and see what this guy really stands for. Same go w/ supporters of Romney and the republican est. None of these people are who they say they are.

Until this country sees that there's no difference between the partys except their rhetoric, this country won't be saved.

Amnorix
06-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Reagan WORKED with democrats to get something accomplished. That's the big difference, Obama doesn't know how to compromise to make things happen. His only method of compromise is to demand that the Republicans make all of the concessions, he has never had a plan to back down.

If Obama was 1/10th the president Reagan was we would be doing much better at the moment. He will never get to that point as it is all about him and not about America.

Republicans are unwilling to compromise. With very few exceptions, there's no such thing as a moderate Republican in Congress anymore. Heck, Obama had a deficit deal in place with Boehner for, whatever, 5:1 cuts to tax increases, and then Boehner goes back to the House and he can't keep his own caucus in line, so now the deal is off the table.

But Obama is the one that can't reach across the aisle.... :rolleyes:

patteeu
06-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Republicans are unwilling to compromise. With very few exceptions, there's no such thing as a moderate Republican in Congress anymore. Heck, Obama had a deficit deal in place with Boehner for, whatever, 5:1 cuts to tax increases, and then Boehner goes back to the House and he can't keep his own caucus in line, so now the deal is off the table.

But Obama is the one that can't reach across the aisle.... :rolleyes:

Obama blew that deal because he couldn't keep his own party in line.

mlyonsd
06-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Obama blew that deal because he couldn't keep his own party in line.After he and Boehner had already shaken hands on a deal in principle.

Amnorix
06-18-2012, 07:56 AM
Obama blew that deal because he couldn't keep his own party in line.

I did a quick bit of review, as I was confident in my memory. This NY Times article lays out how nobody really knows because everybody who was really there is far too keen to protect their own relationships with their key supporters to tell the actual truth. Interesting.

So I'll stop pretending I **know** the Republicans queered the deal. You should probably do likewise.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/magazine/obama-vs-boehner-who-killed-the-debt-deal.html?pagewanted=all

blaise
06-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Maybe Bo's thread was right. We can compare Obama.

patteeu
06-18-2012, 10:42 AM
I did a quick bit of review, as I was confident in my memory. This NY Times article lays out how nobody really knows because everybody who was really there is far too keen to protect their own relationships with their key supporters to tell the actual truth. Interesting.

So I'll stop pretending I **know** the Republicans queered the deal. You should probably do likewise.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/magazine/obama-vs-boehner-who-killed-the-debt-deal.html?pagewanted=all

I'm more than willing to agree that we don't really know what went on behind the closed doors of the Obama/Boehner negotiations. However, reading that article makes me question the author's insightfulness given that he seems to think that Republicans have taken a "hard line against additional revenue" as opposed to a hard line against additional or increased taxes.

Calcountry
06-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Just don't interrupt this teleprompter reading idiot with a question, he might go nuke Israel.

Calcountry
06-18-2012, 03:26 PM
This guy acts like he's king. Kind of like this asshole. I hope the little guy represents what the average voter is gonna do on november 6th.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EWsSASOyXNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Munson
06-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Its not Barry's fault.

He doesn't have time to write new speeches since he's always on vacation, fundraising with the Hollywood elite, or golfing(he's up to 100 rounds now).