PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security NIce move by Obot Crazies. Burn Church Buss

HonestChieffan
06-18-2012, 05:04 PM
(ProLifeCorner.com) – A large school bus, owned by Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Academy, that is well known throughout Rockford for its beautiful pro-life pictures and words asking people to “pray to end abortion”, was fire bombed on Friday night. The damage was extensive to the bus as windows were broken in on both sides and fire bombs were thrown inside to cause maximum damage.It has been speculated that this bombing of a pro-life Christian school bus is in retaliation for the closing of the Rockford abortion mill that is located not far from where the school bus was attacked.

http://prolifecorner.com/pro-life-school-bus-fire-bombed-in-rockford-il/

Brock
06-18-2012, 06:26 PM
dammit obama :cuss:

loochy
06-18-2012, 06:28 PM
This is clearly Obama's fault.

blaise
06-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Probably Tea Partiers.

cosmo20002
06-18-2012, 07:13 PM
.It has been speculated that this bombing of a pro-life Christian school bus is in retaliation for the closing of the Rockford abortion mill that is located not far from where the school bus was attacked.

I'm speculating that it was an inside job to collect insurance money. I can't believe they would do that. Unbelievable.

WilliamTheIrish
06-18-2012, 10:03 PM
The comments portion of that article was hysterical.

Dave Lane
06-19-2012, 09:31 AM
I'm speculating that it was an inside job to collect insurance money. I can't believe they would do that. Unbelievable.

Disgruntled employee I'd wager.

loochy
06-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Disgruntled employee I'd wager.

Wrong. He was very gruntled.

SNR
06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Abortion mill? Is that like an abortion factory :eek:

SNR
06-19-2012, 10:28 AM
If we're looking to windmills for alternative energy, is it possible to look to abortion mills for alternative energy as well?

Cave Johnson
06-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Clearly a hate crime against good, God-fearing (white) Americans. First the war on Christmas, now this!

FishingRod
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
As an art lover the mention of beautiful pictures drew me to their website. About all I could find was a picture of a burned out school bus. Now if I were still 13 I might have found some ironic beauty in the photos but at my rapidly advancing age they just didn’t do anything for me. Honestly I expected to find some tastefully done photos of slap-chopped Fetuses but didn’t even see any of those.

FD
06-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Why would Obama do this??

vailpass
06-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Clearly a hate crime against good, God-fearing (white) Americans. First the war on Christmas, now this!

Nice race baiting. Keep it up.

blaise
06-19-2012, 02:25 PM

You actually edited something else into that?

patteeu
06-19-2012, 02:41 PM
You actually edited something else into that?

He wasn't sure that people would understand that he was trying to make a racial statement by simply saying "God-fearing" so he added the "(white)" part to hammer the point home. It was probably a good call since most people wouldn't jump to the conclusion that only white people can be sincerely religious.

blaise
06-19-2012, 02:44 PM
He wasn't sure that people would understand that he was trying to make a racial statement by simply saying "God-fearing" so he added the "(white)" part to hammer the point home. It was probably a good call since most people wouldn't jump to the conclusion that only white people can be sincerely religious.

I think he was saying that only white people could afford to own a bus, and black people can only afford to ride on one.

patteeu
06-19-2012, 02:50 PM
I think he was saying that only white people could afford to own a bus, and black people can only afford to ride on one.

You're probably right. Sometimes Pittsie is inscrutable to me.

blaise
06-19-2012, 02:52 PM
You're probably right. Sometimes Pittsie is inscrutable to me.

It's kind of neat. Normally if an organization's bus burned you'd think they were a victim of some kind, but Pittsie's letting us know that's not the case. It's just something that happened that racists can now talk about.

HonestChieffan
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Burning a church bus should be seen as wrong regardless of your politics. The fact the left seems to really not see this as wrong tells me something about how far values have fallen

Brock
06-19-2012, 05:18 PM
generic expression of outrage.

SNR
06-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Why would Obama do this??
He and his energy czar are clearly responsible for these abortion mills I hear about!

"Clean source" of energy my asshole

Cave Johnson
06-19-2012, 06:47 PM

No, but if you see a fetus depicted like that, it was probably a cracker.

Mr. Kotter
06-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Are you fuggin' DRUNK.... LMAO

stevieray
06-19-2012, 11:22 PM
No, but if you see a fetus depicted like that, it was probably a cracker. keep taking that mask off, brah.

Cave Johnson
06-20-2012, 07:10 AM
keep taking that mask off, brah.

Was I incorrect that this was a white church, Dress Up Ken?

http://www.olsha.org/

blaise
06-20-2012, 08:03 AM

Oh, you're vindicated then. It was a white church so therefore this is all about racist white people.

stevieray
06-20-2012, 10:12 AM

no such thing.

but keep carrying the torch, dipshit racist.

Cave Johnson
06-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Oh, you're vindicated then. It was a white church so therefore this is all about racist white people.

no such thing.

but keep carrying the torch, dipshit racist.

Hey f*ckos, the original article called it a hate crime.

At the time this article is being written, <b>they have completely ignored a hate crime against Christian pro-lifers </b>and an act of violence (firebombing) and arson against school children, yet they want to continue to regurgitate an incident by a pro-lifer 12 YEARS AGO!