PDA

View Full Version : Football Tennessee's New Football Complex

NIUhuskies
06-19-2012, 06:30 PM
JFC, no wonder some of these kids dont goto class at these big programs. They are getting a downgrade when they goto the NFL. This shit is unreal...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qw4OdUaVmEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-19-2012, 06:36 PM
$EC

WhitiE
06-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Omfg

DaKCMan AP
06-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Saw that a couple years ago when it was mostly computer models. It's pretty f'n Awesome.

BigChiefFan
06-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Is it any wonder why tution is going up?

NIUhuskies
06-19-2012, 07:05 PM
haha imagine a Tennessee kid get drafted by the Chiefs and going from that complex and locker room to this:

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/739978/228677_10150175624240186_567935185_7089475_2421210_n.jpg

-King-
06-19-2012, 07:07 PM

What does tuition have to do with anything? These came out of the athletic department budget.

notorious
06-19-2012, 07:07 PM

100% Donations. Tuition doesn't touch a single part of the football program except in scholarships that are earned back by the players by putting butts in the seats and viewer at the TV.

Bewbies
06-19-2012, 07:32 PM

They have a stadium that seats over 100k stark raving crazy ass fans. They print money.

Deberg_1990
06-19-2012, 08:13 PM
haha imagine a Tennessee kid get drafted by the Chiefs and going from that complex and locker room to this:

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/739978/228677_10150175624240186_567935185_7089475_2421210_n.jpg

Im pretty sure he wont care because of this: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BigChiefFan
06-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Eh, McFly, alot of college athletes get SCHOLARSHIPS, which come out of the athletic departments coffers. You don't actually believe a University isn't going to try and recoop that from other students? Hence my comment.

notorious
06-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Eh, McFly, alot of college athletes get SCHOLARSHIPS, which come out of the athletic departments coffers. You don't actually believe a University isn't going to try and recoop that from other students? Hence my comment.

100% Donations. Tuition doesn't touch a single part of the football program except in scholarships that are earned back by the players by putting butts in the seats and viewer at the TV.

Brock
06-19-2012, 08:36 PM

LMAO

BigChiefFan
06-19-2012, 08:37 PM

Yep. I saw your post, but wanted to explain my position on the matter since, I was called out for it. I appreciate your comment.

BigChiefFan
06-19-2012, 08:43 PM
LMAO

Life's a bowl of fucking cherries with you. Just laughing at everybody even when they speak the truth.

Going by your laughter I take it you actually believe the Universities just grab their ankles and go in the hole. I never said it was a signifigant amount, but let's not pretend what I said was made up.

The fact is scholarships come out of the Athletic departments coffers. Donors play a huge role in, but tuition is another way, Universities make money, regardless, of what you think.

tecumseh
06-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Why graduate? Sponge tub for life!!!!

Brock
06-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Life's a bowl of fucking cherries with you. Just laughing at everybody even when they speak the truth.

Going by your laughter I take it you actually believe the Universities just grab their ankles and go in the hole. I never said it was a signifigant amount, but let's not pretend what I said was made up.

The fact is scholarships come out of the Athletic departments coffers. Donors play a huge role in, but tuition is another way, Universities make money, regardless, of what you think.

ROFL

You're so very wrong, you should actually investigate what you're talking about before talking out of your asshole, which is what you're doing now.

Damn you dumb.

Bambi
06-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Renderings are Renderings.

BigChiefFan
06-19-2012, 09:17 PM
ROFL

You're so very wrong, you should actually investigate what you're talking about before talking out of your asshole, which is what you're doing now.

Damn you dumb.

Going round and round with you is an excersize in futility. You're name-calling says it all with you. I've really tried to turn-the-other-cheek, but you just won't have it.

People like you show their true colors, time and again. You are aren't worth getting worked up over or even giving the time of day to. If that's how you choose to be, so be it. Just ignore me and we'll both be better off. I don't have time for your petty, childish shit.

Brock
06-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Going round and round with you is an excersize in futility. You're name-calling says it all with you. I've really tried to turn-the-other-cheek, but you just won't have it.

People like you show their true colors, time and again. You are aren't worth getting worked up over or even giving the time of day to. If that's how you choose to be, so be it. Just ignore me and we'll both be better off. I don't have time for your petty, childish shit.

Nope, I don't think I will ignore you. I will continue to call you out when you post untrue bullshit, ya sensitive little 'giner.

Saul Good
06-19-2012, 09:20 PM

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong. Just admit it and move on. Don't double down on a losing hand.

-King-
06-19-2012, 09:22 PM

I don't think you understand how much money Athletic departments have and how much money boosters give to them.

BigChiefFan
06-19-2012, 09:25 PM
NCAA members provide more than $1.5 billion in athletics scholarships annually.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/nli/nli/document+library/athletic+scholarship

Brock
06-19-2012, 09:27 PM

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/nli/nli/document+library/athletic+scholarship

ROFL

Saul Good
06-19-2012, 09:29 PM

Dude...

Bewbies
06-19-2012, 10:00 PM

ROFL

They'd be way better off if they lost tons of money each year. For sure.

beach tribe
06-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Sweet!! I hope this helps recruiting. I'm sure it won't hurt.

Rocky Top will truly always be home sweet home to me.
Go Vols.

Setsuna
06-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Guys don't mock BCF. He's trying. That's all that matters. And yes UF needs to fucking renovate their shit for sure. It's getting annoying. Especially an indoor facility, living in Florida it is unheard of not to have one.

notorious
06-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Guys don't mock BCF. He's trying. That's all that matters. And yes UF needs to ****ing renovate their shit for sure. It's getting annoying. Especially an indoor facility, living in Florida it is unheard of not to have one.

They don't have an indoor practice facility?

Holy shit.

Setsuna
06-19-2012, 10:27 PM
They don't have an indoor practice facility?

Holy shit.

I know dude. They've had their outdoor practice field for years on end, and it's really terrible that they haven't done anything. When the Alabama's and LSU's have made it so much easier to get recruits with their high end facilities.

notorious
06-19-2012, 10:33 PM
I know dude. They've had their outdoor practice field for years on end, and it's really terrible that they haven't done anything. When the Alabama's and LSU's have made it so much easier to get recruits with their high end facilities.

That's mind-blowing.

Florida is not very much fun when it's 98 degrees and 115% humidity. Urban Meyer really was the man.

DaKCMan AP
06-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Guys don't mock BCF. He's trying. That's all that matters. And yes UF needs to fucking renovate their shit for sure. It's getting annoying. Especially an indoor facility, living in Florida it is unheard of not to have one.

Don't count on it. Muschamp was asked about it earlier this year and his response was that they (Florida) won three National Championships since 1996 without one.

-King-
06-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Don't count on it. Muschamp was asked about it earlier this year and his response was that they (Florida) won three National Championships since 1996 without one.
That's idiotic logic.
Posted via Mobile Device

eazyb81
06-20-2012, 06:37 AM
LMAO, BigChiefFan got owned in this thread.

Old Dog
06-20-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't mean to interupt the pissing contest, but that is a hell of a facility.

Predarat
06-20-2012, 07:12 AM
They should have invested that money in a coach.

|Zach|
06-20-2012, 07:41 AM
A lot of portions of this look very comparable to the Mizzou training facilities sans the cool tub room. But the theater for film and study plus the workout area that overlooks an indoor practice field looked almost identical to what it looked like in Columbia when I did photos there a few years ago.

Steron
06-20-2012, 09:07 AM
That facility looks awesome.

JoeyChuckles
06-20-2012, 09:30 AM
The video seems to focus only on football. Do other athletes at the university get to use the facility? The video references "men" a number of times too.

kepp
06-20-2012, 09:34 AM
The video seems to focus only on football. Do other athletes at the university get to use the facility? The video references "men" a number of times too.

I don't know, but now I want my own multi-level thunderdome of power.

Setsuna
06-20-2012, 09:37 AM

Well he had to say that since he has no say in anything being built or renovated. Foley needs to get his head out of his arse and make this program more appealing. Lord knows we have enough rich boosters to make it happen.

rred
06-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Saw that a couple years ago when it was mostly computer models. It's pretty f'n Awesome.

I like your signature. Very clean looking.

DaKCMan AP
06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Well he had to say that since he has no say in anything being built or renovated. Foley needs to get his head out of his arse and make this program more appealing. Lord knows we have enough rich boosters to make it happen.

The biggest appeal comes from winning. Coach Champ is putting together a spectacular class for 2013.