PDA

View Full Version : General Politics The Official Alex Jones Inforwars.com Thread

CoMoChief
06-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Time for people to wake up. This isn't left vs. right, rich vs. poor.....this is about waking people up to the people who really control the shit in this world and their criminal activity and how the fall of this country is all by design from the world banking elites who want to control the world. You're seeing this shit happen as we speak in Europe. Both Romney and Obama are Goldman Sachs puppets. Can someone honestly say anything good about these people? They're frauds!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos

|Zach|
06-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Oh you are on the Alex Jones train? jfc.

SNR
06-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Christ. I'm a libertarian and I think Alex Jones is insane

CoMoChief
06-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh you are on the Alex Jones train? jfc.

You're on the Obama train? :spock:

cosmo20002
06-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Time for people to wake up. This isn't left vs. right, rich vs. poor.....this is about waking people up to the people who really control the shit in this world and their criminal activity and how the fall of this country is all by design from the world banking elites who want to control the world. You're seeing this shit happen as we speak in Europe. Both Romney and Obama are Goldman Sachs puppets. Can someone honestly say anything good about these people? They're frauds!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos

Mitt Romney owns a dancing horse that has qualified for the Olympics in the Horse Ballet event. Good enough for ya?

DJJasonp
06-20-2012, 08:13 PM
AJ serves a purpose.....he is extremely knowledgeable (knows his history....past and recent) - and is usually ahead of the MSM by years on topics/issues. (see "fast and furious", housing crisis, al-qaida working for US, etc. etc.)

He's way ahead of the game when it comes to pointing out the (many) civil liberties that we are losing on an ongoing basis.

That said, there's a WHOLE lot of fear-mongering going on.....which I'm sure sells plenty of bugout kits, food supplies, survival gear, etc. for his sponsors.

La literatura
06-20-2012, 10:55 PM
You would think that after the wikileaks situation, these conspiracies would die down. Apparently not.

CoMoChief
06-21-2012, 03:19 AM
You would think that after the wikileaks situation, these conspiracies would die down. Apparently not.

Alex Jones points out mainly there are corporate interests that influence and run our country's government and are collapsing economies around the world, and now it's all starting to come down on the US. But yeah....it's just a big conspiracy.

Do you also believe the official story of 9/11?

qabbaan
06-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Alex Jones points out mainly there are corporate interests that influence and run our country's government and are collapsing economies around the world

their grand plot to make money involves destroying the economy in which they make money?

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 07:58 AM

I assume Saddam Hussien did it. Otherwise, why would we have gone to all that trouble in Iraq?

La literatura
06-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Alex Jones points out mainly there are corporate interests that influence and run our country's government and are collapsing economies around the world, and now it's all starting to come down on the US. But yeah....it's just a big conspiracy.

If corporations or secret special interests/families/societies were really pulling the strings, wikileaks would have shown this to some degree. We would have seen documents from Illuminati members to Cabinet officials and prime ministers. We would have seen corporate boards blatantly influencing congressmen. We would have read about how some Rothschild puppeteer was pulling the government's strings.

And we would have read documents showing the "actual" story of 9/11.

But we didn't. Wikileaks was the nail in the coffin to conspiracists claims about how the world is actually run and how 9/11 was perpetrated by the United States government for ulterior motives. The only reason why there are conspiracists like you remaining is because you are just that ignorant to realize that the hammer was brought down.

ChiefaRoo
06-21-2012, 06:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that Alex Jones thinks the world is run by Aliens who consume humans for food. I'm not kidding.

By the way he has a house less than 5 miles from me. My brother in law runs into him at the gym from time to time.

Chiefspants
06-22-2012, 02:02 AM
al-qaida working for US,

Do what?

FD
06-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Do what?

Al-Qaeda is a creation of the CIA. Didn't you know that?

durtyrute
06-22-2012, 07:28 AM
How long before this thread turns into a "bash thread?"

/edit: It already has

"missed it by <--> that much"

Dayze
06-22-2012, 10:57 AM
I find some of his opinions interesting to think about; some are insane. But I apporoach it like I do the show 'Ancient Aliens'; its good for thinking about a different angle on something, not that you agree with it. some of his movies do this. some parts are crazy though.

NWTF
06-23-2012, 02:55 PM
I assume Saddam Hussien did it. Otherwise, why would we have gone to all that trouble in Iraq?

Hey! actually there are still people that believe this. Particularly conservatives.

Chiefspants
06-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Al-Qaeda is a creation of the CIA. Didn't you know that?

Ah, okay then.

Saulbadguy
06-23-2012, 07:37 PM
He's hilarious.

DJJasonp
06-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Do what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wj7aaTO4dQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw&feature=related

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/12/us-syria-west-militants-idUSBRE84B07N20120512

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/11/al-qaida-syria-william-hague?newsfeed=true