PDA

View Full Version : Obama The Sunday Standard - June 27,2004

Chiefshrink
06-21-2012, 09:22 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Sunday, June 27, 2004
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

Barrack Obama
"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

—AP

|Zach|
06-21-2012, 09:32 AM
At some point you have to feel sorry for the folks who get their information from their inboxes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ap.asp

|Zach|
06-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Oh and I almost forgot.

GAME CHANGER!

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 09:40 AM
At some point you have to feel sorry for the folks who get their information from their inboxes.

I'm not sure which group shrink falls in because he's been shown to be both a gullible nut AND a liar, but probably half of the posters of this kind of stuff probably actually believe it. The other half knows better but don't mind feeding the nuts that don't.

Chiefshrink
06-21-2012, 09:54 AM

Hey Zoccer Mom !!!

Snopes ????? Seriously ???? They are not a Lefty organization defending Obama at every turn are they??ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fellas !! You know you are over the target when you are getting the flack !!!

Keep it comin !!!:thumb:

qabbaan
06-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey Zoccer Mom !!!

Snopes ????? Seriously ???? They are not a Lefty organization defending Obama at every turn are they??ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Not sure how much you know about the newspaper business but headlines are not generally written by the story's author. A paper may decide to run something picked up from the AP but the headline depends on layout and is probably written by someone at that publication. In this case the headline was clearly written to interest the audience of the Kenyan Times. There's really no reason to believe the author was privy to some information that is not alluded to in the article.

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Hey Zoccer Mom !!!

Such a child-like and thought-free response. Snopes is a lefty organization? I guess that is a compliment. They debunk myths, urban legends, hoaxes and outright lies of all types on a wide variety of subjects. I guess that makes one a lefty.

If there is an abundance of Obama material on there, it only reflects the amazing amount of BS the nutty right continues to promote.

|Zach|
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Hey Zoccer Mom !!!

Jesus Christ.

Iz Zat Chew
06-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Such a child-like and thought-free response. Snopes is a lefty organization? I guess that is a compliment. They debunk myths, urban legends, hoaxes and outright lies of all types on a wide variety of subjects. I guess that makes one a lefty.

If there is an abundance of Obama material on there, it only reflects the amazing amount of BS the nutty right continues to promote.

Compare their political debunks with some of the other urban legend debunkers. You might find their lean on the debunk is just a bit left of center. They claim they don't let their politics play a part in their research but that's like telling everyone that you don't have a bias left or right. It could be their bias is not apparent to them, but to most of the center to right thinking people it's obvious.

Chiefshrink
06-21-2012, 09:27 PM
written by someone at that publication. In this case the headline was clearly written to interest the audience of the Kenyan Times.

Precisely !

Apparently his surrogates in charge of covering up his ineligibility to be POTUS(probably starting in 2006-2007) didn't think to go and clean up the Kenyan Times. Just like this recently discovered "conference brochure" featuring Kenyon born Barack Obama which also fell through the cracks. Don't think for a moment that OMarxist and his minions don't have the power and ability to ask the AP and all major newspapers to adjust there past archives under the guise of so-called 'accuracy':rolleyes:during 2006-2007 before Obama announces in 2007.

His surrogates and literary agent should have known better about checking all Kenyan Times archives:D

This is why I don't buy the Snopes BS because it wasn't an issue until 2009 because of "birther chatter" a la (oh shit we forgot to clean up the Kenyan Times-here is how will spin it- look at these other US newspapers -see !!!!) This was a huge tell when I read this yesterday. And especially now since David Marinass's new autobiography of Obama is quite frankly showing him to be such a FRAUD ON ALL FRONTS and not just his nativity story either.

We'll see who has the last laugh in the long run;)

La literatura
06-21-2012, 10:41 PM
And especially now since David Marinass's new autobiography of Obama is quite frankly showing him to be such a FRAUD ON ALL FRONTS and not just his nativity story either.

We'll just count this as yet another example of you claiming to be informed about something, and never actually reading or researching it for yourself. You are only spoonfed your bullshit by people who are desperately trying to sell ads.

patteeu
06-22-2012, 08:12 AM
I get that this is very thin evidence that Barack Obama is ineligible to be POTUS, but do Obama defenders agree that it's strong evidence that he and his people regularly lied about his origin earlier in his life?

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 09:26 AM
I get that this is very thin evidence that Barack Obama is ineligible to be POTUS, but do Obama defenders agree that it's strong evidence that he and his people regularly lied about his origin earlier in his life?

Do you honestly think they will admit that he is a liar?
I don't think they care because he can get his teleprompter out there and make eloquent speeches that others have written. One of my co-workers said that anyone that feels Obama is in control should watch the Manchurian Candidate. He feels that Obama is just that, an empty suit with someone else pulling all of the strings. It's all publicity and no essence to the person.

Chiefshrink
06-22-2012, 09:44 AM
I get that this is very thin evidence that Barack Obama is ineligible to be POTUS,

Yes and no, at least until we see his passports, transcripts and who funded his education:thumb:

Kinda like what's going on now with 'fast and furious' with these withheld documents that Congress wants in order to find out the who,what,when,where and why. We don't know until we see.

Transparency is what Obama is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about !:rolleyes:

Brainiac
06-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Do you honestly think they will admit that he is a liar?
I don't think they care because he can get his teleprompter out there and make eloquent speeches that others have written. One of my co-workers said that anyone that feels Obama is in control should watch the Manchurian Candidate. He feels that Obama is just that, an empty suit with someone else pulling all of the strings. It's all publicity and no essence to the person.
I don't really believe the Manchurian Candidate comparison. I don't think anybody is pulling Obama's strings. I think Obama deserves the blame for the things his administration is doing.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 10:31 AM
I don't really believe the Manchurian Candidate comparison. I don't think anybody is pulling Obama's strings. I think Obama deserves the blame for the things his administration is doing.

It might not be dead on, but there is enough evidence, in my eyes, to believe that someone not elected is directing his actions. It would be someone with much go gain financially and to hell with the country. Obama gets the blame no doubt, but there should be others sharing his cell after he is convicted.

patteeu
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM

Yes.

|Zach|
06-22-2012, 01:42 PM
after he is convicted.

of...

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 02:23 PM
of...
Pick

|Zach|
06-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Pick

Enjoy another 4 years of his presidency Tom. Brace yourself.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Enjoy another 4 years of his presidency Tom. Brace yourself.

You are truly an idiot. Are you going to do yourself harm if Obama loses?

Can I have the ticket concession for that?

|Zach|
06-22-2012, 05:12 PM
You are truly an idiot. Are you going to do yourself harm if Obama loses?

Can I have the ticket concession for that?

Not at all. I am in complete control of my success and happiness. The actions of a president don't effect my ability to do the things I love day to day. I don't blame my failings on the big bad government Tom.

The other reason is if Obama were to lose it is only Mitt Romney. He isn't that different. The Republicans had the chance to run a Republican for president. But they didn't do that. They are propping up Mitt Romney. Oh wellz.

RedNeckRaider
06-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Not at all. I am in complete control of my success and happiness. The actions of a president don't effect my ability to do the things I love day to day. I don't blame my failings on the big bad government Tom.

The other reason is if Obama were to lose it is only Mitt Romney. He isn't that different. The Republicans had the chance to run a Republican for president. But they didn't do that. They are propping up Mitt Romney. Oh wellz.

It is hard to argue with this post. I live well and enjoy life. I do worry about the future our country. I see Barry as a total failure, and do not see Romney as anything other than ABO~

notorious
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM

This is one of the best posts I have read in DC.

Nice work.

Bewbies
06-22-2012, 08:16 PM
He was born here and made up the story about being born in Kenya. So hard for people that don't trust him already to wrap their minds around the fact that he's been a liar for a long time I guess...

Fairplay
06-22-2012, 08:18 PM
He was born here and made up the story about being born in Kenya. So hard for people that don't trust him already to wrap their minds around the fact that he's been a liar for a long time I guess...

Natural born liar or born in Kenya, take your pick which one.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 08:25 PM

Who cares how you feel about your life? You seem to want to think that everyone is paranoid about everything. My life is unimpacted by Obama at the moment because I'm in-between his declared rich folks and poor folks. I'm preparing to be self sufficient, not because Obama is a rat bastard, but because if something isn't done about the national debt there will be nothing for anyone. No welfare, no social security, no federal retirement funds for any one. If you can't self sustain you will revert to whatever it takes to feed yourself/family. Simple and you are right that if Romney is elected the difference won't be too much for anyone to shout about unless he actually shrinks government and stops deficit spending.

There would be a great difference between Obama and Romney, there is a wide canyon between how each of them care about America. Obama is out for himself and no others. Giving extra money and services to the poor is only a ploy for re-election. If Romney is the same, as you say, they will still get the money and will not shrink the goverenment and will not stop deficit spending. At any rate in 4-8 years the U.S. could be no more and as much as you boast about how you are doing will mean nothing.

|Zach|
06-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Who cares how you feel about your life?
Well Tom you do...you are the one that asked if I would harm myself if he didn't get elected to a second term. I just wanted to make sure you knew I am not as bat shit crazy as you are.

You seem to want to think that everyone is paranoid about everything.

At any rate in 4-8 years the U.S. could be no more and as much as you boast about how you are doing will mean nothing.

lol. ok.

Superbowltrashcan
06-23-2012, 12:44 AM

So how much would you believe anything voiced by Marco Rubio?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/politifact-florida-marco-rubios-parents-immigration-predated-castro/1198006

Superbowltrashcan
06-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Precisely !

This is why I don't buy the Snopes BS because it wasn't an issue until 2009 because of "birther chatter" a la (oh shit we forgot to clean up the Kenyan Times-here is how will spin it- look at these other US newspapers -see !!!!) This was a huge tell when I read this yesterday. And especially now since David Marinass's new autobiography of Obama is quite frankly showing him to be such a FRAUD ON ALL FRONTS and not just his nativity story either.

We'll see who has the last laugh in the long run;)

He wrote a biography. Only Obama can write his autobiography.... sorry just the teacher in me...

So what percent of folks on the right really believe this stuff? If he is guilty how did he get by the incredible vetting process in place? Why didn't anyone running against him raise it ad nauseum in the primaries in 2008? Not trying to stoke the fires but wanting legitimate answers, not BS websites. I have an old college roomie who is happy to fill my spam folder with that stuff....

Iz Zat Chew
06-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Well Fake Tom you do...you are the one that asked if I would harm myself if he didn't get elected to a second term. I just wanted to make sure you knew I am not as bat shit crazy as you are.

I made the statement based on your crazy bat shit responses. You might put up a good front but I'd put money on you railing against any other president come Jan. 22nd.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Only Obama can write his autobiography.... sorry just the teacher in me...

If he is guilty how did he get by the incredible vetting process in place? Why didn't anyone running against him raise it ad nauseum in the primaries in 2008?

Really? ONLY OBAMA can write his bio?

It's obvious you don't see the "insane Liberal bias of the media" especially since you 'THINK' OMarxist went through an incredible vetting process:rolleyes:

Quite frankly, he was barely vetted if any at all. Hell, David Maraniss has proved that his peers in the media and journalistic world didn't bother to fact check Obama's books he supposedly wrote. Real journalism has been dead for decades and only happens when a Repub takes office and if nothing can be found they make it up. When a Dem takes office they immediately become 'stenographers'.

In the Marxist Media eyes and minds why bother to vet OMarxist? Obama is a radical liberal who has the same Progressive/Marxist worldview as them. He is black which makes history for the Dem party and more importantly appeases their 'white guilt complex'. Even if he is ineligible the Marxist Media take the "ends justify the means" approach that Lenin stated so often he adopted from Machiavelli. Besides, Oprah said "He IS THE ONE" !!:rolleyes::D

Understand that the biggest fear and insult for a Lib is to be called a racist especially by their own party. Since all Libs of course are always open minded, always inclusive of all ideas, political thought, races of people, and always tolerant at all times BUT only IF you agree with them:rolleyes:

IMO, the Clintons had all this 'ineligible info' on Obama for months, going back and forth whether to use it or not, fearing the race card being played against them if released. Since Hillary was making a comeback in the primaries they decided against it at that time.

As time went on Obama rose to 'Rock Star' status if not 'Messiah status' with the people and more importantly with the Marxist Media and definitely out of favor with them. The Clintons recognized this, making it more prohibitive to releasing the 'ineligible info' because they know how their own Marxist Dem/Marxist Media playbook would be used against them playing the race card.

Ironically enough, it happened anyway because Obama IMO, found out that the Clintons had all this "ineligible info" and in order to prevent them using it and to stop Hillary's momentum was to call Bill a racist before this "ineligible info" came out. It was a good political move on OMarxist part, neutralizing the Clintons because even if they still decided to release the 'ineligible info' the damage was done and it would have been sooooo obvious and they would have been skewered even worse than they were when Obama called Bill a racist the first time; hence why the Clintons didn't ever release it. Hindsight is 20/20 and they probably regret not doing it now.

Now, since as you say, "you have the teacher in you" I assume you have the intellect and patience to listen to a real journalist who has truly vetted Obama who actually lives in your back yard. Jack Cashill.

Enjoy !:thumb:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/298382-1

Bowser
06-23-2012, 01:33 PM
This is still an issue. Awesome.

Bowser
06-23-2012, 01:34 PM
The same people clamoring over Obama's heritage would be the first ones to vote for Schwarzenegger if he ever ran for the White House.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2012, 01:37 PM
The same people clamoring over Obama's heritage would be the first ones to vote for Schwarzenegger if he ever ran for the White House.

WRONG !!:rolleyes:

banyon
06-23-2012, 02:29 PM

An altered website now constitutes evidence of any kind?

VAChief
06-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Now, since as you say, "you have the teacher in you" I assume you have the intellect and patience to listen to a real journalist who has truly vetted Obama who actually lives in your back yard. Jack Cashill.

Enjoy !:thumb:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/298382-1

You mean the genius who "unearthed or forged" the photo of Obama sitting on the bench with his grandparents that turned out to be a fake? I wouldn't put him on the level of Jerome Corsi (Corsi was more successful in his deceptions), but they both are nut jobs, which shouldn't surprise anyone here that you are enamored with their talents.

patteeu
06-23-2012, 02:55 PM

I should have qualified my statement by saying, "if accurate".

Chiefshrink
06-23-2012, 05:25 PM
You mean the genius who "unearthed or forged" the photo of Obama sitting on the bench with his grandparents that turned out to be a fake? I wouldn't put him on the level of Jerome Corsi (Corsi was more successful in his deceptions), but they both are nut jobs, which shouldn't surprise anyone here that you are enamored with their talents.

Corsi and Cashill nutjobs????? Cashill forged? Seriously??? Corsi successfully outted Kerry and no way that happens IF THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH especially with a dominate Pinko Press because they would have exposed and exploited Corsi big time if Corsi's claims about Kerry were false. They couldn't because the FACTS DON'T LIE.

If this is all you have well then....:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
06-23-2012, 05:28 PM

An altered BC now constitutes as legitimate????:shrug: Among soooooooo many other lies(whoops ! I mean "inconsistencies") about his early life?

VAChief
06-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Corsi and Cashill nutjobs????? Cashill forged? Seriously??? Corsi successfully outted Kerry and no way that happens IF THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH especially with a dominate Pinko Press because they would have exposed and exploited Corsi big time if Corsi's claims about Kerry were false. They couldn't because the FACTS DON'T LIE.

If this is all you have well then....:rolleyes:

Yes they are lying nutjobs. Corsi was proven to be a liar...we know he was a draft dodging pussy...someone your idol Patton would have bitch slapped for sure. He let his politics and making a buck get in the way of sullying a veteran. There were dicks on the left who tried to do the same thing to McCain, it is sickening and not worthy of anyone who ever put on a uniform.

|Zach|
06-24-2012, 03:14 AM
An altered BC now constitutes as legitimate????:shrug: Among soooooooo many other lies(whoops ! I mean "inconsistencies") about his early life?

Well I have said this before. This bullshit doesn't have any basis in reality and doesn't stick with moderates. I know you are fringe and crazy and know nothing of moderates but keep fucking this chicken...it didnt work the first time and it won't the second time.

Enjoy your second Obama term. Because it is coming.

patteeu
06-24-2012, 08:57 AM

Nope.

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Well I have said this before. This bullshit doesn't have any basis in reality and doesn't stick with moderates. I know you are fringe and crazy and know nothing of moderates but keep ****ing this chicken...it didnt work the first time and it won't the second time.

ROFL Evidence please?? I would like to see some economic numbers and political polls that indicate and ensure victory for an OMarxist re-election ?

Hell even the Marxist Media polls suck for Obama. At least for the first 2 yrs of Obama's term they could play with the economic and political numbers making it look more positive than it really was but now they have to start reporting 'some truth'. Notiice I said 'some truth' not all. If they actually reported all the true numbers I concur whatever numbers we are getting both economically and politically are even worse.

I did predict that gas would get down to probably around $2.50 a gal by Nov and is already around $2.99 in some parts of the country now, so that is one positive economic element going in Obama's favor. How long will it last ? Will it get below even 2.50 or actually 2.00 by Nov? Who knows? But the Middle East signs don't look good:shake:

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Nope.

:thumb:

The 2010 Nov 'bitchslap' elections will pale in comparison to what's coming this Nov for sure;) As I have said, 6-10 pt victory for Romney. "We The People" are that pissed and that afraid of losing our country.:thumb:

|Zach|
06-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Nope.

Sorry your spineless party couldn't prop up a conservative. Better luck next time though.

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Sorry your spineless party couldn't prop up a conservative. Better luck next time though.

Maybe not now since the Cancerous RINOs are still significant in our party BUT "We The People" will make sure in the future that 'cancer' will be in remission at the very least and hopefully cutout for good in due time as more true conservatives continue to win more House and Senate seats:thumb:

|Zach|
06-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Maybe not now since the Cancerous RINOs are still significant in our party BUT "We The People" will make sure in the future that 'cancer' will be in remission at the very least and hopefully cutout for good in due time as more true conservatives continue to win more House and Senate seats:thumb:

Yes, we all love the fantasy world you live in. I have seen you predict political happenings. It is fantastic.

Brock
06-24-2012, 11:18 AM

LMAO You go girl!

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Yes, we all love the fantasy world you live in. I have seen you predict political happenings. It is fantastic.

Join "Mis-directed" in our bet then?:shrug:

|Zach|
06-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Join "Mis-directed" in our bet then?:shrug:

No, I don't give a shit about the games you kids play.

Besides. I want you to be on here forever.

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 11:33 AM
LMAO You go girl!

Back atcha "red diaper baby":thumb:

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Besides. I want you to be on here forever.

Well good ! Because that means Romney wins and I can give you sh** for at least the next 4yrs:thumb:

|Zach|
06-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Well good ! Because that means Romney wins and I can give you sh** for at least the next 4yrs:thumb:

Yes. Or you will just be wrong about that like every single other thing you have ever predicted ever.

patteeu
06-24-2012, 11:46 AM

It's interesting that despite being a self-described moderate you think the Republicans won't win because their candidate isn't a strong enough conservative. Romney's conservative enough for me under the circumstances and the really nice thing is that he isn't too conservative for the swing voters who will decide this election.

|Zach|
06-24-2012, 11:47 AM
It's interesting that despite being a self-described moderate you think the Republicans won't win because their candidate isn't a strong enough conservative. Romney's conservative enough for me under the circumstances and the really nice thing is that he isn't too conservative for the swing voters who will decide this election.

I think the system works really well when both sides of the story are put out there for the people.

You party is completely spineless and did not hold up their end of the deal.

patteeu
06-24-2012, 12:02 PM
I think the system works really well when both sides of the story are put out there for the people.

You party is completely spineless and did not hold up their end of the deal.

It's helpful if you make a coherent argument.

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 12:34 PM
the really nice thing is that he isn't too conservative for the swing voters who will decide this election.

With that being said, do you think a politician can be too conservative and if so what constitutes too conservative for you personally? Not trying to pick a fight here, just curious?

Quite frankly, like I said in some past posts, electing Obama will have eventually been a blessing in disguise or be that silver lining because it will have exposed Dems for who and what they really stand for as well as RINOism that keeps this Progressivism/Marxism insanity still in play.

And I think these 'Independent/Swing' voters, the majority will become 'true conservatives' because the election of Obama had made many Americans not just Independents question themselves what they really believe in politically and force them to study what really keeps Liberty and Freedom alive for our country:thumb:

Bowser
06-24-2012, 12:36 PM
"Under the circumstances"

I love it when an election comes down to "well, at least this guy isn't the other guy".

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 12:44 PM

I love it when an election comes down to "well, at least this guy isn't the other guy".

Well that is the HUGE downside of RINOism that I hope will eventually become extinct in the GOP in due time or at the very least neutralized. :thumb:

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 01:08 PM

If you are referring to being "partisan" then I would strongly disagree. The Marixist Dems/Marxist Media have done a good job selling the notion that "partisanship" is ALWAYS A MUST for so-called good politics these past 40 yrs. So much so that many GOPers are have been exposed as weak spineless politcians in order to be liked to keep the heat off of them from the Marxist Media and also to keep their hands in the "kitty".

Unfortunately what many RINOs don't realize is that more often than not, "partisanship" steals a little bit and sometimes a lot of our Liberty and Freedom everytime. Why is it that Repubs always have to meet the Dems demands and the Dems never come to the middle these past 40 yrs ? When has 'partisanship' every advanced Liberty and Freedom these past 40yrs? More often than not it has forwarded "Progressivism/Marxism" most of the time. :shake:

Brock
06-24-2012, 01:13 PM
If you are referring to being "partisan" then I would strongly disagree. The Marixist Dems/Marxist Media have done a good job selling the notion that "partisanship" is ALWAYS A MUST for so-called good politics these past 40 yrs. So much so that many GOPers are have been exposed as weak spineless politcians in order to be liked to keep the heat off of them from the Marxist Media and also to keep their hands in the "kitty".

Unfortunately what many RINOs don't realize is that more often than not, "partisanship" steals a little bit and sometimes a lot of our Liberty and Freedom everytime. Why is it that Repubs always have to meet the Dems demands and the Dems never come to the middle these past 40 yrs ? When has 'partisanship' every advanced Liberty and Freedom these past 40yrs? More often than not it has forwarded "Progressivism/Marxism" most of the time. :shake:

I don't think you understand what "partisanship" means. Prove you do.

La literatura
06-24-2012, 01:16 PM

I don't think you understand what "partisanship" means. Prove you do.

LMAO

Brock
06-24-2012, 01:17 PM
LMAO

He's probably deliberately misusing a word to prove a point about liberals, right?

La literatura
06-24-2012, 01:25 PM
He's probably deliberately misusing a word to prove a point about liberals, right?

He's pretty damn confused about things.

Extra Point
06-24-2012, 01:28 PM
I can't afford to be liberal. Romney's (or Paul's) just enough not-Obama for me, to fetch my vote.

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 01:42 PM

He's pretty damn confused about things.

You boys are a kick !:clap:

Glad you get my point:thumb:

Bowser

I can't afford to be liberal. Romney's (or Paul's) just enough not-Obama for me, to fetch my vote.

Yep.

Chiefshrink

Hank my man gets it !!:thumb:

Bowser
06-24-2012, 01:46 PM
What is it htismaqe used to say? Better than bad doesn't equal good?

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 01:51 PM
What is it htismaqe used to say? Better than bad doesn't equal good?

Yes, but in this situation we have no choice at this point and if OMarxist wins were toast. At least it still keeps our country on life support until we can support ourselves or should I say allowed to solve our own problems and support ourselves again:thumb:

patteeu
06-24-2012, 01:51 PM

I've supported Romney in two election cycles now. It's not really a "well, at least this guy isn't the other guy" situation. The "under the circumstances" caveat has more to do with what I think the voters will accept than it does about the candidates. If I thought the voters would support a Dick Cheney clone, I'd prefer that candidate over Romney, but they won't. They will support a Romney level of conservatism though, in my view and that's pretty good.

Chiefshrink
06-24-2012, 01:58 PM
If I thought the voters would support a Dick Cheney clone, I'd prefer that candidate over Romney, but they won't.

Ohhhhhh man, too bad this isn't the case, because I would make another bet if these 2 were running in the GOP primaries:thumb:

The majority of "We The People" IMO don't believe Romney is conservative enough but he'll have to do for now.

Bowser
06-24-2012, 02:00 PM
I've supported Romney in two election cycles now. It's not really a "well, at least this guy isn't the other guy" situation. The "under the circumstances" caveat has more to do with what I think the voters will accept than it does about the candidates. If I thought the voters would support a Dick Cheney clone, I'd prefer that candidate over Romney, but they won't. They will support a Romney level of conservatism though, in my view and that's pretty good.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wBkMqzJP6SQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
06-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Cheney, lol. God love ya, pat. :)

Bowser
06-24-2012, 02:04 PM
The crazy thing is that even with this fast and furious thing hanging over him, early talk has been that this will be a "close" election. I blame that on the perception of Romney's electability. This should be a slam dunk election year for the repubs, yet we're talking about it being "close". Just nuts.

patteeu
06-24-2012, 02:47 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wBkMqzJP6SQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just in case people don't watch that and realize that it's a silly attempt at comedy, let me clarify that Dick Cheney has been very consistent on gay marriage, at least since his earliest remarks on the subject as VP.

Have a nice day. :)

patteeu
06-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Cheney, lol. God love ya, pat. :)

America's Churchill.