PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Here I am in Orlando Florida~

RNR
06-21-2012, 06:00 PM
I have had blast watching my granddaughter! Today at Magic Kingdom I look up and spot a plane with a Mitt Romney message in Spanish flying behind it. I pointed to it, and my son tells me Barry is coming tomorrow :shake: When we returned to the resort I looked it up, and I guess Mitt is coming too. I guess we will just chill and hang out at the resort, while these two shitbags suck up to the Hispanic voters :rolleyes:

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 06:07 PM
I have had blast watching my granddaughter! Today at Magic Kingdom I look up and spot a plane with a Mitt Romney message in Spanish flying behind it. I pointed to it, and my son tells me Barry is coming tomorrow :shake: When we returned to the resort I looked it up, and I guess Mitt is coming too. I guess we will just chill and hang out at the resort, while these two shitbags suck up to the Hispanic voters :rolleyes:

You should probably stay away from Its a Small World. You know, with the foreigners and such.

RNR
06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
You should probably stay away from Its a Small World. You know, with the foreigners and such.

I am seriously waiting for you to post one, and I mean one post of value in this forum. It appears it will be a long wait~

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 06:52 PM
I am seriously waiting for you to post one, and I mean one post of value in this forum. It appears it will be a long wait~

Why would you think you would recognize a post of value?

Be sure to let us know what other signs you see in the sky, because that was a fascinating story.

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Why would you think you would recognize a post of value?

Be sure to let us know what other signs you see in the sky, because that was a fascinating story.

Find one poster that takes you serious clown. We have done this before, remember? You bah bah left mindlessly. You would think at least a couple of left friendly posters would stick up for you. I gave you some positive rep, when I first saw you. I thought maybe you just got off on the wrong foot. I was hanging trash on you, because you were being an idiot. I tried to get you to ease up. Well you are buried in red because you are a shitbag. The thing about rep is, the green dots really do not mean anything. The red dots however do. Only ass clowns like you stay red~

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Serious question, has anyone ever given you positive rep besides me? I have never given you neg, but if you dig your way out I might lol~

notorious
06-21-2012, 07:34 PM
RNR, I personally find the right-wing nutbags to be cute in their insanity, but on the flip side the lefties jerkoffs are just boring assholes.

They can at least be entertaining.

mlyonsd
06-21-2012, 07:37 PM
I only have one thing to say in this thread. I've thought this ever since my first ride down It's a Small World, which was back in the 80's.

The only way they could make that ride better is if you could take a 12 gauge along with a case of shells. And believe me it has nothing to do with race.

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:38 PM
RNR, I personally find the right-wing nutbags to be cute in their insanity, but on the flip side the lefties jerkoffs are just boring assholes.

They can at least be entertaining.

I find the blind followers on both sides amusing, to a point~

notorious
06-21-2012, 07:44 PM
I find the blind followers on both sides amusing, to point~

They are both becoming one in the same for me.

A news headline could be ," President Obama rapes and murders 4 year old blind kid" and we would watch the same assholes line up to defend him.

Vice Versa could be,"Mitt Romney snorts Coke off of Hooker's ass in a Church Nursery", and we would see those same assholes attack while the opposing assholes defend.

**** party lines, and **** the blind followers.

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:45 PM
I only have one thing to say in this thread. I've thought this ever since my first ride down It's a Small World, which was back in the 80's.

The only way they could make that ride better is if you could take a 12 gauge along with a case of shells. And believe me it has nothing to do with race.

My granddaughter meeting Mickey and company has been fun. I have yet to ride a single ride. I have no idea what It's a Small World is. We have only been to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom~

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:46 PM
They are both becoming one in the same for me.

A news headline could be ," President Obama rapes and murders 4 year old blind kid" and we would watch the same assholes line up to defend him.

Vice Versa could be,"Mitt Romney snorts Coke off of Hooker's ass in a Church Nursery", and we would see those same assholes attack while the opposing assholes defend.

No kidding, it is amazing the lengths some will go to tow the party line~

BerryBeast
06-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Really a fun town, I plan to visit again.

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Really a fun town, I plan to visit again.

The locals say nov and dec are the best months to go~

mlyonsd
06-21-2012, 07:51 PM
My granddaughter meeting Mickey and company has been fun. I have yet to ride a single ride. I have no idea what It's a Small World is. We have only been to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom~Oh, well then forget my post.

I think you should go back to Magic Kingdom and beg your granddaughter to go on the Small World ride. Being a raider fan I'm sure you'd enjoy it because it is exactly what I imagine the black hole is.

RNR
06-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh, well then forget my post.

I think you should go back to Magic Kingdom and beg your granddaughter to go on the Small World ride. Being a raider fan I'm sure you'd enjoy it because it is exactly what I imagine the black hole is.

I must have missed it, BTW I am giving you the finger right now :D

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 07:59 PM
Serious question, has anyone ever given you positive rep besides me? I have never given you neg, but if you dig your way out I might lol~

Lots, actually. But there's a few obsessive high-post stalkers that ding me every day, no matter what. The nutjobs far outnumber the Dems on here, and I've noticed a lot of us just turn off the rep. I don't really care.

RNR
06-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Lots, actually. But there's a few obsessive high-post stalkers that ding me every day, no matter what. The nutjobs far outnumber the Dems on here, and I've noticed a lot of us just turn off the rep. I don't really care.

Oh, cosmo, I forgot you were here, you may go now~

Iz Zat Chew
06-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Oh, cosmo, I forgot you were here, you may go now~

Cosmo is like that little piece of hanging shit you just can't get to. Always there and stinks.

mlyonsd
06-21-2012, 08:17 PM
I must have missed it, BTW I am giving you the finger right now :DThe only reason you'd give me the finger is you know exactly what ride I'm talking about. :D

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Cosmo is like that little piece of hanging shit you just can't get to. Always there and stinks.

So stupid you have trouble wiping your ass? ROFL
I didn't think much of you before, but even then I was apparently giving you too much credit.

RNR
06-21-2012, 08:21 PM
The only reason you'd give me the finger is you know exactly what ride I'm talking about. :D

No I really don't, but the Raider slight was clear enough, so the finger still stands :D

Iz Zat Chew
06-21-2012, 08:48 PM
So stupid you have trouble wiping your ass? ROFL
I didn't think much of you before, but even then I was apparently giving you too much credit.

Lost an arm in an accident. I suppose you make fun of all people with handicaps.

ThaVirus
06-21-2012, 10:14 PM
The locals say nov and dec are the best months to go~

Better weather and shorter lines.

Dave Lane
06-21-2012, 10:20 PM

Only party I answer to is the Dave Lane party.

jjjayb
06-21-2012, 10:23 PM
The nutjobs far outnumber the Dems on here, and I've noticed a lot of us just turn off the rep. I don't really care.

Pot, kettle. Look in the mirror and see what a nutjob looks like.

cosmo20002
06-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Lost an arm in an accident. I suppose you make fun of all people with handicaps.

I don't doubt you have a handicap, but I'm pretty sure its not your arm.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2012, 06:20 AM
Don't go to Epcot Center. There are a lot of Mexicans, Germans, Moroccans (terrorists!?), Italians, French, etc...

RNR
06-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Don't go to Epcot Center. There are a lot of Mexicans, Germans, Moroccans (terrorists!?), Italians, French, etc...

Yeah that's what this thread is about :rolleyes:

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't doubt you have a handicap, but I'm pretty sure its not your arm.

Just when I didn't think anyone could sink to a lower level of life you show up and prove that you are the lowest form of life here. 4321 nlm

blaise
06-22-2012, 08:31 AM
My granddaughter meeting Mickey and company has been fun. I have yet to ride a single ride. I have no idea what It's a Small World is. We have only been to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom~

You didn't ride a single ride? How can you pass up Bug Thunder Mountain or the Haunted Mansion?

Gary
06-22-2012, 09:15 AM

Sorry for the arm loss, but I think you might be doing it wrong if it originally took both arms to get the job done.

RNR, you should take a day and go to Universal Studios if your kids are into Harry Potter.

cosmo20002
06-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Just when I didn't think anyone could sink to a lower level of life you show up and prove that you are the lowest form of life here. 4321 nlm

I don't trust you about your arm, but any problems you have taking care of your rear end should probably be kept to yourself. Anyway, your real disability seems to be between your ears. I don't think that's the first time I or others have questioned that.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't trust you about your arm, but any problems you have taking care of your rear end should probably be kept to yourself. Anyway, your real disability seems to be between your ears. I don't think that's the first time I or others have questioned that.

At least my brain is between my ears. The possible existance of your brain is exceptionally suspect. You might start to look for your brain up your ass, based on your shitty commentary that's most likely where it is.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Sorry for the arm loss, but I think you might be doing it wrong if it originally took both arms to get the job done.

The situation that retardsmo is talking about is twisted from the intent. He always shoots first and then defines the target after the bullet is gone. Twisting words and deflecting to defend what he feels is his honor. He has none, never has, never will.

cosmo20002
06-22-2012, 09:50 AM
The situation that retardsmo is talking about is twisted from the intent. He always shoots first and then defines the target after the bullet is gone. Twisting words and deflecting to defend what he feels is his honor. He has none, never has, never will.

I really should resist letting you drag me down into this nonsense that you always start. But, this has already started, so lets finish.

YOU, while insulting me, indicated a problem with, you know.
Then YOU didn't deny this problem, but YOU indicated it had something to do with only having one arm.
Then Gary said, "I think you might be doing it wrong if it originally took both arms to get the job done."

So, I didn't twist anything. You pretty much encouraged his comment.

Brock
06-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Tom is now claiming to be an amputee? LOL

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 09:59 AM
I really should resist letting you drag me down into this nonsense that you always start. But, this has already started, so lets finish.

YOU, while insulting me, indicated a problem with, you know.
Then YOU didn't deny this problem, but YOU indicated it had something to do with only having one arm.
Then Gary said, "I think you might be doing it wrong if it originally took both arms to get the job done."

So, I didn't twist anything. You pretty much encouraged his comment.

Deflection to a totally different concept. Once again you divert from the basic issue and go ballistic. Get your head out of your ass.

qabbaan
06-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Pix or it didn't happen~~

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Tom is now claiming to be an amputee? LOL

No sir. I am an amputee. I think you need to stop using illegal substances, it seems to have an impact on your ability to reason.

Brock
06-22-2012, 10:01 AM
No sir. I am an amputee. I think you need to stop using illegal substances, it seems to have an impact on your ability to reason.

Sure, Tom. Why wouldn't we believe you?

Rain Man
06-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Only party I answer to is the Dave Lane party.

Oh, man. Talk about a party full of nutjobs. But I do like their platform of shifting 25% of the national budget into space exploration.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Sure, Tom. Why wouldn't we believe you?

This is just stupid. go away.

cosmo20002
06-22-2012, 10:21 AM
I probably shouldn't say this, but you're just so darn untrustworthy on everything else. I just can't hold it in--

WHERE WERE YOU THE NIGHT RICHARD KIMBLE'S WIFE WAS MURDERED!?

qabbaan
06-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Show us your stump! You can write "Chiefs Planet" on a piece of paper and put that in the picture so we know you are disabled. Physically.

mlyonsd
06-22-2012, 10:35 AM
IWHERE WERE YOU THE NIGHT RICHARD KIMBLE'S WIFE WAS MURDERED!?Thanks for that. I had to go look up Richard Kimble because I had heard that line before but couldn't remember where it came from.

Brock
06-22-2012, 10:46 AM
This is just stupid. go away.

No, Tom, I don't think I will. You phony POS.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Show us your stump! You can write "Chiefs Planet" on a piece of paper and put that in the picture so we know you are disabled. Physically.

Thank you, no.

I'm not disabled, I've lost an arm.

cosmo20002
06-22-2012, 11:27 AM

I wouldn't go so far as to say you're not disabled. It just doesn't have anything to do with your arm. The problem is more the area above the neck.

vailpass
06-22-2012, 11:30 AM

Awesome! Enjoy the time with the little one, she'll be big so very soon. The worst part about the hispanic pandering is that the day after the elections they get pushed to the back burner but they keep believing it will be different this time....

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to say you're not disabled. It just doesn't have anything to do with your arm. The problem is more the area above the neck.

literature/jenson/cosmo

You have no right to speak about anyone having a problem above the neck, especially because you have no head resident brain, it's up your ass.

qabbaan
06-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Thank you, no.

Lies then, eh?

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Lies then, eh? Whatever you feel to satisfy your being.

RNR
06-22-2012, 01:32 PM
It is pouring down rain right now. It is my hope this caused a speech cancellation
:D

vailpass
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM
It is pouring down rain right now. It is my hope this caused a speech cancellation
:D

I doubt a little water will stop the man who can lower the levels of the oceans themselves.

Al Bundy
06-22-2012, 06:02 PM
What the hell are you doing in Orlando?

RNR
06-22-2012, 06:09 PM
What the hell are you doing in Orlando?

My son is back from Afghanistan, and we are at resort hanging out. Enjoying time with the granddaughter~