PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Gay activists so mad

Claynus
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Gay activists from Philadelphia reportedly posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gay-activists-visiting-white-house-take-photos-of-themselves-flipping-off-reagan-portrait/

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Gay-activists-WH-visit1-620x273.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-FB.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-blogspot.jpg[/QUOTE]

vailpass
06-22-2012, 03:19 PM
May they all contract full blown AIDS today.

SNR
06-22-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.blogemup.se/wp-content/images/ffuuu.jpg

vailpass
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
That guy in the purple shirt is butt ugly.

gblowfish
06-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Reagan would probably think that was funny. He had a warped sense of humor. I mean that in a good way.

stevieray
06-22-2012, 03:54 PM
That guy in the purple shirt is butt ugly.

don't blame SNR, he can't help it.

La literatura
06-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Slow news day.

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 04:03 PM
don't blame SNR, he can't help it.

I always wondered what it looked like.

corn fed chief
Tolerance through intolerance. Fags.

Iz Zat Chew
Reagan would probably think that was funny. He had a warped sense of humor. I mean that in a good way.

I think he had a warped sense of humor both ways.

vailpass
06-22-2012, 04:25 PM

Agreed, he' probably chuckle.
Then, come next year, there might have been a few homos randomly selected for IRS audits.

RedNeckRaider
06-22-2012, 05:54 PM
I have often posted that I think gays should be able to marry. This supports my stance in a different light. Let them marry, to avoid this type of ugly being forced into a relationship that might reproduce~

SNR
06-22-2012, 05:58 PM
You all would be laughing your asses off if they were giving the middle finger to a portrait of Clinton for introducing Don't Ask Don't Tell.

RedNeckRaider
06-22-2012, 05:59 PM
You all would be laughing your asses off if they were giving the middle finger to a portrait of Clinton for introducing Don't Ask Don't Tell.

Not true~

BWillie
06-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Don't see how this is news worthy, if someone wouldn't let you marry the girl of your dreams pretty sure you'd flip them the bird too.

SNR
06-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Not true~Stevie and Tom certainly would.

RedNeckRaider
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Don't see how this is news worthy, if someone wouldn't let you marry the girl of your dreams pretty sure you'd flip them the bird too.

All jokes aside, no shit. This is the biggest non issue there is in our country. I still am confused why anyone would care if gays marry~

Iz Zat Chew
06-22-2012, 07:29 PM
You all would be laughing your asses off if they were giving the middle finger to a portrait of Clinton for introducing Don't Ask Don't Tell. So....

KCTitus
06-22-2012, 07:48 PM
I have to admit that one time I was headed to KCI and Clinton was headed to Independence and I saw the motorcade on the other side of 435...this was pre-911 so the traffic on 435N wasnt stopped and I rolled down my window and flipped that effer the bird.

It wasnt in the White House, it was on 435 in KC...that said, I'd gladly have a picture taken of me pissing on the portrait of Woodrow Wilson.

I figure now that the precedent has been set, the White House's sanctity is pretty much sh!t, so WTF.

2bikemike
06-22-2012, 08:22 PM
I have to admit that one time I was headed to KCI and Clinton was headed to Independence and I saw the motorcade on the other side of 435...this was pre-911 so the traffic on 435N wasnt stopped and I rolled down my window and flipped that effer the bird.

It wasnt in the White House, it was on 435 in KC...that said, I'd gladly have a picture taken of me pissing on the portrait of Woodrow Wilson.

I figure now that the precedent has been set, the White House's sanctity is pretty much sh!t, so WTF.

I got to take a tour of the West Wing while Clinton was in office and the tour guide got to the Oval Office and said "And here is the Oral Office I mean Oval Office" It was pretty funny but I did cringe a little at the loss of decorum.

SNR
06-22-2012, 08:39 PM
So....So it's funny that you're outraged by this.

Brainiac
06-22-2012, 09:44 PM

That's actually pretty disrespectful to the office. I wouldn't flip off any President of the USA.

notorious
06-22-2012, 09:45 PM
That's actually pretty disrespectful to the office. I wouldn't flip off any President of the USA.

This.

KCTitus
06-22-2012, 10:22 PM
I got to take a tour of the West Wing while Clinton was in office and the tour guide got to the Oval Office and said "And here is the Oral Office I mean Oval Office" It was pretty funny but I did cringe a little at the loss of decorum.

Heh...I had a friend of a friend in the secret service and I was able to tour the Oval Office and other areas because Clinton was out. It was post Lewinsky so when we were in the White House press office, we were taking pictures of us behind the podium. The last picture, I had my wife get down on her knees behind the podium with her feet sticking out to the right and I was standing at the podium. I figured if it was ok for the Commander in Chief, I could parody it in the press office.

It was good for a laugh.

KCTitus
06-22-2012, 10:24 PM

I didnt flip off the 'office', I flipped off Bill Clinton. Of course, knowing now where we are I would have embraced him for his pragmatic politics. So be it, I was a kid (mid 20's) at the time, and I have this right called the first amendment.

mlyonsd
06-22-2012, 10:37 PM
I had a 12 year old daughter when the Lewisnky scandal broke. Not only would I have flipped him off I would have spit in his face.

2bikemike
06-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Heh...I had a friend of a friend in the secret service and I was able to tour the Oval Office and other areas because Clinton was out. It was post Lewinsky so when we were in the White House press office, we were taking pictures of us behind the podium. The last picture, I had my wife get down on her knees behind the podium with her feet sticking out to the right and I was standing at the podium. I figured if it was ok for the Commander in Chief, I could parody it in the press office.

It was good for a laugh.

Thats too funny! We were with a friend who was a fairly high ranking Naval officer and his family. When we got to the Press office one of the kids about 10 years oldgot behind the podium and stuck both hands up flashing peace signs and in his best Richard Nixon imitation says " I am not a crook" We all cracked up. I was amazed he even knew who Nixon was.

Another pretty cool thing that happened was we were just getting ready to enter the Situation Room and Matt Leblanc and his mother were just coming out.

Chiefspants
06-23-2012, 12:36 AM
That's not the best way to add supporters to one's cause, but yes, Reagan completely ignored AIDS during his administration.

RaiderH8r
06-23-2012, 06:54 AM
That's not the best way to add supporters to one's cause, but yes, Reagan completely ignored AIDS during his administration.

What did they want Reagan to do? He already told them not to have sex and they ignored him. Now they're flipping him the bird. Sounds like they are fucking retarded.

headsnap
06-23-2012, 07:02 AM
What did they want Reagan to do
blame Jimmy Carter? :shrug:

RaiderH8r
06-23-2012, 08:00 AM
blame Jimmy Carter? :shrug:

Problems he inherited from the previous administration.

healthpellets
06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
May they all contract full blown AIDS today.

You're an awful human being.

Iz Zat Chew
06-23-2012, 09:08 AM
What did they want Reagan to do? He already told them not to have sex and they ignored him. Now they're flipping him the bird. Sounds like they are ****ing retarded.

To the point and correct.

Brainiac
06-23-2012, 10:28 AM
I didnt flip off the 'office', I flipped off Bill Clinton. Of course, knowing now where we are I would have embraced him for his pragmatic politics. So be it, I was a kid (mid 20's) at the time, and I have this right called the first amendment.
The First Amendment has nothing to do with whether or not your action was disrespectful. Now if you had said you were arrested and thrown in jail as a political prisoner, that would be different.

Were you?

stevieray
06-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Stevie would.

ya, well, IF IF IF IF IF IF .....is all you've got?

wow. what a dipshit.

mikey23545
06-23-2012, 12:07 PM
The White House on Friday castigated the gay activists who posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent visit.

“While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Most all do,” White House spokesman Shin Inouye told Fox News. “These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House.”

Matthew “Matty” Hart and Zoe Strauss were among a group of activists invited to an LGBT reception at the White House earlier this month. Photos first published in Philadelphia Magazine showed them posing in front of the Reagan portrait with their middle fingers raised. Hart, the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, “F–k Reagan.” Strauss, who also took a photo beneath the portrait kissing another woman, posted hers on Twitter with the caption “F–K YOU, REAGAN.”

Neither Strauss nor Hart responded to The Blaze’s requests for comment.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/white-house-rebukes-activists-who-flipped-off-reagan-portrait-behavior-like-this-doesnt-belong-anywhere/

Bowser
06-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Attention whores come in all shapes, sizes, and sexual preferences, obviously.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2012, 12:39 PM

:thumb:

"Weeeeell", I guess I will have to have them over for a playdate with my son Ronny Jr.":p

mikey23545
06-23-2012, 01:02 PM
:thumb:

"Weeeeell", I guess I will have to have them over for a playdate with my son Ronny Jr.":p

Heh...

mikey23545
06-23-2012, 01:04 PM
The White House on Friday castigated the gay activists who posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent visit.

“While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Most all do,” White House spokesman Shin Inouye told Fox News. “These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House.”

Matthew “Matty” Hart and Zoe Strauss were among a group of activists invited to an LGBT reception at the White House earlier this month. Photos first published in Philadelphia Magazine showed them posing in front of the Reagan portrait with their middle fingers raised. Hart, the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress, posted his photo on Facebook with the caption, “F–k Reagan.” Strauss, who also took a photo beneath the portrait kissing another woman, posted hers on Twitter with the caption “F–K YOU, REAGAN.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/white-house-rebukes-activists-who-flipped-off-reagan-portrait-behavior-like-this-doesnt-belong-anywhere/

Credit where is credit is due...At least Obama gave 'em a little slap.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Credit where is credit is due...At least Obama gave 'em a little slap.

while giving them a ;)

Chiefspants
06-23-2012, 04:00 PM
What did they want Reagan to do? He already told them not to have sex and they ignored him. Now they're flipping him the bird. Sounds like they are ****ing retarded.

ROFL

Maybe he could have recognized that AIDS was, you know, a problem.

vailpass
06-23-2012, 05:31 PM

AIDS for them and everyone in their bath house circle.

RedNeckRaider
06-23-2012, 05:43 PM
AIDS for them and everyone in their bath house circle.
LMAO it is your open mind that make me a fan:p

SNR
06-23-2012, 05:56 PM
ya, well, IF IF IF IF IF IF .....is all you've got?

wow. what a dipshit.Good point. I don't need to use hypothetical cases. You're a fucking retard in reality, too.

RaiderH8r
06-23-2012, 07:01 PM
ROFL

Maybe he could have recognized that AIDS was, you know, a problem.

What the fuck would that have done for them? Hell, within the gay community they didn't think it was a problem that warranted behavioral changes to mitigate the spread of the disease at the time. In short, they wouldn't listen to their own why the fuck would they listen to Reagan telling them to curb risky behaviors? FFS man, get real.

Chiefspants
06-23-2012, 07:33 PM
What the **** would that have done for them? Hell, within the gay community they didn't think it was a problem that warranted behavioral changes to mitigate the spread of the disease at the time. In short, they wouldn't listen to their own why the **** would they listen to Reagan telling them to curb risky behaviors? FFS man, get real.

ROFL You are delusional, thousands of people were dying every year from this Hiv/AIDS, and Reagan didn't offer any financial or even moral support to the sufferers of the disease. His silence was the absolute worst response he could have given to this catastrophe, and it will forever be a stain on his legacy.

RaiderH8r
06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
ROFL You are delusional, thousands of people were dying every year from this Hiv/AIDS, and Reagan didn't offer any financial or even moral support to the sufferers of the disease. His silence was the absolute worst response he could have given to this catastrophe, and it will forever be a stain on his legacy.

So you're saying a sympathy card would have done the trick?

Nobody knew WTF they were dealing with. The gays would not listen to their own people but Reagan giving them a shout out, feel your pain moment would have accomplished what exactly? "Oh fuck our own advocates and doctors telling us it's a problem but...what's that you say? Reagan feels our pain? Well that changes everything"

Dumbass.

Chiefspants
06-23-2012, 07:52 PM
So you're saying a sympathy card would have done the trick?

Nobody knew WTF they were dealing with. The gays would not listen to their own people but Reagan giving them a shout out, feel your pain moment would have accomplished what exactly? "Oh **** our own advocates and doctors telling us it's a problem but...what's that you say? Reagan feels our pain? Well that changes everything"

Dumbass.

Do you possess some kind of rabid devotion to Ronald Reagan? You are correct in that there was a rash of ignorance about the disease when the crisis first began, but, while Reagan spent his time by ignoring the disaster, Australia was launching a major advertising campaign and organizing their community to move against the crisis.

Now that we have the benefit of hindsight, which strategy worked and which one did not? (Australia, in case you do not know, is now the number one country in Hiv/AIDS prevention.) I know that you're a diehard Reagan supporter, but, the idea that he did an acceptable job on AIDS is absolutely absurd.

RaiderH8r
06-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Do you possess some kind of rabid devotion to Ronald Reagan? You are correct in that there was a rash of ignorance about the disease when the crisis first began, but, while Reagan spent his time by ignoring the disaster, Australia was launching a major advertising campaign and organizing their community to move against the crisis.

Now that we have the benefit of hindsight, which strategy worked and which one did not? (Australia, in case you do not know, is now the number one country in Hiv/AIDS prevention.) I know that you're a diehard Reagan supporter, but, the idea that he did an acceptable job on AIDS is absolutely absurd.

Reagan could have crapped the cure and LGBT would still loathe him. Sure, Australia may have done it right but they are the exception not the rule.

I am not slavishly devoted to Reagan but I just can't abide laying the singular blame at the feet of Reagan when the LGBT community would not listen or support policies and positions of behavioral change being advocated by those within their own community. So Reagan flying in with a campaign of awareness and change would have only been seen by LGBT as one more effort by a guy they hate to try to tell them that homosexuality is wrong and they would have further distanced themselves from any measure of risk management supported by Reagan regardless of what it was. For Reagan to have succeeded in that effort he would have needed a consensus and commitment from LGBT to back it up and they would not do it. Change starts at home.

vailpass
06-24-2012, 04:11 PM
LMAO it is your open mind that make me a fan:p

It amuses me to see healthpellets get so damn spun up

vailpass
06-24-2012, 04:14 PM

LMAO

Stupid. Not an issue, not on the radar, for the vast majority of Americans outside of the gay circle that were adults during the Reagan administration.

stevieray
06-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Good point.

Reality.

Donger
06-26-2012, 11:31 AM
This seems silly. The homosexuals themselves could have prevented the spread of this disease but didn't. I suppose Reagan was supposed to issue them all condoms and show them how to use them?

alpha_omega
06-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Wait...what was the purpose of the LGBT reception at the White House?

Also...couldn't we get some hot lipstick lesbians in the White House instead of these hags?

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Gay activists from Philadelphia reportedly posed for pictures while giving the middle finger to a portrait of former President Ronald Reagan during a recent trip to the White House, according to Philadelphia Magazine:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gay-activists-visiting-white-house-take-photos-of-themselves-flipping-off-reagan-portrait/

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Gay-activists-WH-visit1-620x273.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-FB.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Reagan-WH-Zoe-Strauss-blogspot.jpg[/quote]

LOL...that's Gay

Garcia Bronco
06-26-2012, 11:51 AM

I disagree...they didn't even fully understand what was going on. Even the American Red Cross knew they were giving a disease to people but didn't want to pay the higher costs to test the blood supply.

InChiefsHell
06-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah, AIDS was Reagan's fault. If he would have waved a magic wand and stopped all those people from having illicit unprotected sex...

Some people really like their demons.

Chief Faithful
06-26-2012, 12:41 PM

Didn't Austrailia already have socialized healthcare so the government saw it as their problem from the beginning? Aren't you talking about the US establishing a big government healthcare response unlike any that had ever been done for a disease they did not understand? The CDC had not even isolated the virus and did not understand what they were trying to fight.

vailpass
06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Any word on whether these hateful homos have contracted the butt flu yet?

cosmo20002
06-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Any word on whether these hateful homos have contracted the butt flu yet?

You seem a little too concerned. Just get yourself tested.
And come out of the closet already.

vailpass
06-26-2012, 01:53 PM
You seem a little too concerned. Just get yourself tested.
And come out of the closet already.

Kotter?