PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues The Black Panthers have come a long way in 50 years...

mikey23545
06-27-2012, 11:37 AM
New Black Panther Declares: "We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up and Kill ‘Em Again and Again and Again!"

“That’s our brother, brother General Taco!” the New Black Panther radio host implored.

But General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Tacos other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.”

Gen. Taco also justifies his killing of white people because of their “history” of pushing “crack, AIDS and unemployment“ on black men and women in order to ”exterminate” them.

But simply hunting and killing the white person does not satisfy Mr. Taco:

“Once [white people] die, we should dig ‘em up, and kill ‘em again, bury ‘em, dig ‘em up, and kill ‘em again, and again, and again!”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-panther-declares-we-will-hunt-pink-aes-down-kill-em-dig-em-up-kill-em-again-again-again/

I guess the Dems will have them standing outside of a lot of the polling places again this November. They should blend in well with the union thugs...

Bowser
06-27-2012, 11:38 AM
McMillian?

|Zach|
06-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Is this going to be our last free election in the United States in November?

Detoxing
06-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Lol. General "Taco" ROFL

Bowser
06-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Lol. General "Taco" ROFL

Yeah, I did too. Heh.

vailpass
06-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Not where I live

cosmo20002
06-27-2012, 11:52 AM

“Once [white people] die, we should dig ‘em up, and kill ‘em again, bury ‘em, dig ‘em up, and kill ‘em again, and again, and again!”

I'm not sure that Mr. Taco really understands how it works. Just from an efficiency standpoint, it seems like their time could be better spent. The Walking Dead is not a documentary.

loochy
06-27-2012, 11:54 AM
OK nobody is scared of their irrelevant organization

LOCOChief
06-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah bring that shit down here Choco Taco

cosmo20002
06-27-2012, 11:56 AM
New Black Panther Declares: "We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up and Kill ‘Em Again and Again and Again!"

So on the topic of the New Black Panthers plans to kill whitey, put mikey down as "anti."
Anyone on the pro side?
:ZZZ:

vailpass
06-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Give a ***** a rope he wants to be a cowboy.

durtyrute
06-27-2012, 12:29 PM
but I like pink puss

durtyrute
06-27-2012, 12:33 PM
I've always wondered if black people that hate white people only go to black doctors, dentists, lawyers, accountants, only eat at all black restaurants, and pretty much just stay inside?

Same for the KKKers, Do they not watch sports, or tv at all? Did they slit their wrist when oBama got in?

notorious
06-27-2012, 01:13 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ce667D4kHq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NSFW

Sorry, it's so damn funny.

cosmo20002
06-27-2012, 01:18 PM
Same for the KKKers, Do they not watch sports, or tv at all? Did they slit their wrist when oBama got in?

I'm guessing they don't watch a lot of shows on BET. Honestly, vilepuss can probably give you a pretty informed answer on this topic.

Radar Chief
06-27-2012, 01:27 PM
I've always wondered if black people that hate white people only go to black doctors, dentists, lawyers, accountants, only eat at all black restaurants, and pretty much just stay inside?

What do you think NASCAR is for?

vailpass
06-27-2012, 01:30 PM

I would guess It's totally ok for KKKers to watch sports. Those are black people working and performing for the entertainment of the white man, like a minstrel show but better. I think Dave Chapelle could shed light on this.

frankotank
06-27-2012, 01:35 PM
but I like pink puss

it's looks soooo much pinker on a black girl....just saying.... :thumb:

cosmo20002
06-27-2012, 01:35 PM
I would guess It's totally ok for KKKers to watch sports. Those are black people working and performing for the entertainment of the white man, like a minstrel show but better. I think Dave Chapelle could shed light on this.

You would "guess?" ROFL
What the KKK does is maybe the one topic where I'd actually consider you a valid source of information.

vailpass
06-27-2012, 01:38 PM
You would "guess?" ROFL
What the KKK does is maybe the one topic where I'd actually consider you a valid source of information.

Thanks Orange. Your opinion means a lot to so many here.

durtyrute
06-27-2012, 01:45 PM
it's looks soooo much pinker on a black girl....just saying.... :thumb:

Indeed!!! I like it all. I'm a equal opportunity pervert.

durtyrute
06-27-2012, 01:46 PM
You would "guess?" ROFL

Vali is in the KKK? Holy sh@#

durtyrute
06-27-2012, 01:46 PM
What do you think NASCAR is for?

or Hockey, amirite?

blaise
06-27-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks Orange. Your opinion means a lot to so many here.

I am starting to believe it is orange.

Radar Chief
06-27-2012, 01:56 PM
or Hockey, amirite?

ROFL

RNR
06-27-2012, 02:00 PM
You would "guess?" ROFL

Everyone is still waiting for a topic you could provide valid information on~

vailpass
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
I am starting to believe it is orange.

Has the blind, aggressive obama vision. Has the candy-ass mannerisms.
Uses the rofl smilie all the time.
Lacking the charts, graphs, and huffpo cut and pastes.

cosmo20002
06-27-2012, 02:51 PM
I would guess It's totally ok for KKKers to watch sports. Those are black people working and performing for the entertainment of the white man, like a minstrel show but better.

You would "guess?" ROFL

At least you apparently agree with me about vilepuss.

vailpass
06-27-2012, 03:09 PM
At least you apparently agree with me about vilepuss.

That it's the only kind you can get?

VAChief
06-27-2012, 03:43 PM

I always wondered who still picked Ed Podolak first in the FF drafts.

mlyonsd
06-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Has the blind, aggressive obama vision. Has the candy-ass mannerisms.
Uses the rofl smilie all the time.
Lacking the charts, graphs, and huffpo cut and pastes. Yeah this is why I don't think it's him. orange is crafty though, I'm not doubting he could pull it off.

What happened to orange again? I never did get the full story.

Iz Zat Chew
06-27-2012, 05:04 PM

It will never happen, he makes shit up as he goes.

vailpass
06-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Yeah this is why I don't think it's him. orange is crafty though, I'm not doubting he could pull it off.

IIRC Kyle bitch slapped him in a debate and fucked with him somehow. Orange got his pussy in a twist and pouted out of here.
Wouldn't surprise me to see Orange had morphed into the ultra-ugly character that is cosmonut but if so his self-control in avoiding huffpo and graph posts borders on superhuman.

patteeu
06-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah this is why I don't think it's him. orange is crafty though, I'm not doubting he could pull it off.

If cosmo is Orange, it's the best job of a regular coming back with a different schtick I've ever seen, not to mention the foresight he must have had to create a 2nd account way back in 2002. The only two similarities as far as I'm concerned are that both of them are smart and both of them are willing to argue the liberal/pro-Obama side of almost anything. I don't believe cosmo is Orange.

Orange left when he and AustinChief got into an argument and because AustinChief believed that Orange owed him an apology, he started editing each post Orange made so Orange felt like he had no ability to present his side of the argument.

Setsuna
06-27-2012, 07:57 PM
You mean backtracked?

fan4ever
06-27-2012, 08:10 PM

“That’s our brother, brother General Taco!” the New Black Panther radio host implored.

But General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Tacos other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.”

Gen. Taco also justifies his killing of white people because of their “history” of pushing “crack, AIDS and unemployment“ on black men and women in order to ”exterminate” them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-panther-declares-we-will-hunt-pink-aes-down-kill-em-dig-em-up-kill-em-again-again-again/

I guess the Dems will have them standing outside of a lot of the polling places again this November. They should blend in well with the union thugs...

That was General Taco? When I first read the quote I figured it was Sharpton, Jackson or maybe even Holder.

ThaVirus
06-27-2012, 09:11 PM

My sister had a boyfriend that was somewhat of a black supremacist. He refused a job fixing home air conditioning units because the area he was going to have to serve was predominantly white. He had been on unemployment for over a year.

Pawnmower
06-27-2012, 10:44 PM

he can provide info on:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=docking

NSFW, CUSS WORDS

Ugly Duck
06-27-2012, 10:45 PM
OK nobody is scared of their irrelevant organization

Thats because its just a few loudmouth nutballs & not an "oraganization" at all:

There Is No New Black Panther Party: An Open Letter From the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation

In response from numerous requests from individual's seeking information on the "New Black Panthers," the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation issues this public statement to correct the distorted record being made in the media by a small band of African Americans calling themselves the New Black Panthers. As guardian of the true history of the Black Panther Party, the Foundation, which includes former leading members of the Party, denounces this group's exploitation of the Party's name and history. Failing to find its own legitimacy in the black community, this band would graft the Party's name upon itself, which we condemn.

Firstly, the people in the New Black Panthers were never members of the Black Panther Party and have no legitimate claim on the Party's name. On the contrary, they would steal the names and pretend to walk in the footsteps of the Party's true heroes, such as Black Panther founder Huey P. Newton, George Jackson and Jonathan Jackson, Bunchy Carter, John Huggins, Fred Hampton, Mark Cark, and so many others who gave their very lives to the black liberation struggle under the Party's banner.

Secondly, they denigrate the Party's name by promoting concepts absolutely counter to the revolutionary principles on which the Party was founded. Their alleged media assault on the Ku Klux Klan serves to incite hatred rather than resolve it. The Party's fundamental principle, as best articulated by the great revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara, was: "A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." The Black Panthers were never a group of angry young militants full of fury toward the "white establishment." The Party operated on love for black people, not hatred of white people.

The Foundation denounces the usurpation of the Black Panther Party name by this questionable band of self-appointed leaders.

cosmo20002
06-27-2012, 11:21 PM
he can provide info on:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=docking

NSFW, CUSS WORDS

...says the guy who obviously knew what this was and just provided the info on something no one had ever heard of. :shake: