PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Cleavers crowd are all nuts

HonestChieffan
06-27-2012, 09:37 PM
The Congressional Black Caucus plans to walk off the House floor during tomorrow’s votes to hold Attorney General Holder in contempt of Congress, according to a letter being circulated among members of Congress.

“We adamantly oppose this partisan attack and refuse to participate in any vote that would tarnish the image of Congress or of an attorney general who has done nothing but work tirelessly to protect the rights of the American people. We must reflect upon why we are elected to this body and choose now to stand up for justice,” the CBC members wrote in a copy of the letter obtained by POLITICO. “We call upon all members of Congress to stand with us during a press conference on the Capitol Building steps during this appalling series of votes to discuss our nation’s most significant priority — creating jobs. At this critically important time in our nation, we must work as colleagues rather than political enemies.”

In particular, CBC members are hoping to garner support for their move from members of other minority and liberal groups, including Hispanics, Asians and the Congressional Progressive Caucus.

Keep reading…http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/2012/06/black-lawmakers-plan-walkout-during-contempt-vote-127484.html

Bewbies
06-27-2012, 10:11 PM
LMAO

It could only be about race.

Mr. Kotter
06-27-2012, 10:26 PM
LMAO

It could only be about race.

Given the make-up of the "Tea Party" {think-KKK}....even YOU admit it. That's progress. Heh. :rolleyes:

LiveSteam
06-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Awwwwwwwww! SNAP

Mr. Kotter
06-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Awwwwwwwww! SNAP

SSssHHhh!!!

Heh.

Bewbies
06-27-2012, 11:08 PM
Given the make-up of the "Tea Party" {think-KKK}....even YOU admit it. That's progress. Heh. :rolleyes:

Did you come up with this on your own?

Iz Zat Chew
06-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Anyone know what the racial mix is in the House? How many of the black congressmen/women are democrat and how many are republican?

If the majority of them are black they have signed the warrrant for Holder by walking out.

If it's more of an even split they have more than likely signed the warrant for Holder.

Trying to make it a race issue is crap, it's likely that he violated the law and Obama was aware and/or involved.

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Anyone know what the racial mix is in the House? How many of the black congressmen/women are democrat and how many are republican?

If the majority of them are black they have signed the warrrant for Holder by walking out.

If it's more of an even split they have more than likely signed the warrant for Holder.

Trying to make it a race issue is crap, it's likely that he violated the law and Obama was aware and/or involved.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Congress is Black. Hardly any white folks.:facepalm:

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Trying to make it a race issue is crap

I think you are a stupid ****, no I know you are a stupid ****. You are a sheep that follows your little black shepard.

ROFL

blaise
06-28-2012, 06:02 AM

Wow, that's moronic.

patteeu
06-28-2012, 07:00 AM

Lay off the sauce for heaven's sake. :facepalm:

Inspector
06-28-2012, 09:40 AM

I can understand some folks not being in favor of certain political stances, but for the life of me can't see the benefit of just making up absurd statements like this.

It can create the impression that there is a lack of knowledge about an organization when obviously false and derrogatory statements like this are made.

I just don't get why anyone would purposely attempt to make themselves look this silly.

Maybe it's all in jest and I'm missing the point.

Bewbies
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I can understand some folks not being in favor of certain political stances, but for the life of me can't see the benefit of just making up absurd statements like this.

It can create the impression that there is a lack of knowledge about an organization when obviously false and derrogatory statements like this are made.

I just don't get why anyone would purposely attempt to make themselves look this silly.

Why do you hate the phrase 'heh' so much?

Inspector
06-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Why do you hate the phrase 'heh' so much?

LMAO

heh

donkhater
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Race only matters to racists.

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty sure the majority of Congress is Black. Hardly any white folks.:facepalm:

How stupid are you? I ask a question that is relevant to the balck caucus walking out on a vote to serve a black man with contempt of congress papers and you go fucking beserk?

There are no bounds you how absurd you are.

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 12:22 PM
x

Laughing at the truth? You are a racist, plain and true.

VAChief
06-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Am I missing something here? I don't see anywhere where race is mentioned, it might be inferred as a motive, but nothing in the statement mentions the race of the AG. I see partisan (which doesn't seem that far-fetched considering Issa's history) mentioned, but not race as a motive.

Bewbies
06-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Am I missing something here? I don't see anywhere where race is mentioned, it might be inferred as a motive, but nothing in the statement mentions the race of the AG. I see partisan (which doesn't seem that far-fetched considering Issa's history) mentioned, but not race as a motive.

If one has black skin they cannot be disagreed with. People agree with everything they say, do, think, attempt or they hate them because of their skin color.

mikey23545
06-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Lay off the sauce for heaven's sake. :facepalm:

I doubt Kooter is ever sober this late in the day.

Calcountry
06-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Given the make-up of the "Tea Party" {think-KKK}....even YOU admit it. That's progress. Heh. :rolleyes:What happened to Obama the transcendent.

Mr. Kotter
06-28-2012, 04:58 PM

Not all, but mostly; the frothing at the mouth of RWNJ denial and indignation....make it worth it.

Cal and mikey, as exhibits A and B. Heh

blaise
06-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Not all, but mostly; the frothing at the mouth of RWNJ denial and indignation....make it worth it.

Cal and mikey, as exhibits A and B. Heh

heh.

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 05:30 PM
I have a feeling that most of the racists here are calling out anyone that disagrees with Obama are probably democrats but they are more racist than anyone might ever know.

Based on short review of posts on this site almost all democrats throw out the racist moniker like kids throw spit wads in school. Every day every hour.

Calcountry
06-28-2012, 05:39 PM
I have a feeling that most of the racists here are calling out anyone that disagrees with Obama are probably democrats but they are more racist than anyone might ever know.

Based on short review of posts on this site almost all democrats throw out the racist moniker like kids throw spit wads in school. Every day every hour.Only when they run out of other shit to throw.

Mr. Kotter
06-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Only when they run out of other shit to throw.

Cal spooning with T. Cash....how cute.

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 05:56 PM
If one has black skin they cannot be disagreed with. People agree with everything they say, do, think, attempt or they hate them because of their skin color.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. JFC, the over-the-top contempt and resentment you show says a lot. Never thought about you as racist until now that you won't STFU about not being one.

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 06:00 PM

Based on short review of posts on this site almost all democrats throw out the racist moniker like kids throw spit wads in school. Every day every hour.

I think you are a stupid ****, no I know you are a stupid ****. You are a sheep that follows your little black shepard. Wake up and see what you have as a president.

ROFL

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 06:05 PM
x

You are stupid beyond belief.

vailpass
06-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. JFC, the over-the-top contempt and resentment you show says a lot. Never thought about you as racist until now that you won't STFU about not being one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4eCRMOBOqpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

VAChief
06-28-2012, 06:20 PM

That was in the article or are you making an assumption? The accomplished car thief Rep. Issa has nothing and wants to go fishing. He doesn't accept that any documents he hasn't already received are subject to Executive Privilege even though he has no basis to suspect that they do.

He first claimed it was some conspiracy to advance gun restrictions (he was caught as a young man with a loaded concealed weapon without permission so I guess he could have some bias in that direction) then changed his tune.

The post suggesting it was a racial issue seems misguided at best. It is interesting that those supposedly deriding the mention of race as an issue are bringing it up here.

Bewbies
06-28-2012, 06:25 PM

be sure you tell my black daughter how racist I am you stupid fuck.

Bewbies
06-28-2012, 06:28 PM
That was in the article or are you making an assumption? The accomplished car thief Rep. Issa has nothing and wants to go fishing. He doesn't accept that any documents he hasn't already received are subject to Executive Privilege even though he has no basis to suspect that they do.

He first claimed it was some conspiracy to advance gun restrictions (he was caught as a young man with a loaded concealed weapon without permission so I guess he could have some bias in that direction) then changed his tune.

The post suggesting it was a racial issue seems misguided at best. It is interesting that those supposedly deriding the mention of race as an issue are bringing it up here.

First off, you don't speak sarcasm worth a shit.

Second, why in the world would a President choose to ship machine guns over and international border and put them into the hands of criminals? Is that for fun, or did Obama have some objective do you think?

What objective do you think the administration had in arming drug cartels?

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 06:29 PM
be sure you tell my black daughter how racist I am you stupid ****.

I said I never thought of you that way until you started the non-stop yapping about how you aren't. If you are, I assume she already knows it.

blaise
06-28-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm starting to think cosmo is a racist. He keeps bringing up race.

Bewbies
06-28-2012, 06:32 PM
I said I never thought of you that way until you started the non-stop yapping about how you aren't. If you are, I assume she already knows it.

LMAO

If only I could be a holy middle of the roader like you.

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm starting to think cosmo is a racist. He keeps bringing up race.

He keeps bringing up race. = someone else keeps bringing it up

blaise
06-28-2012, 06:51 PM
He keeps bringing up race. = someone else keeps bringing it up

There you go, talking race again.