PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues The most brutal places on earth.

Direckshun
06-28-2012, 01:53 AM
What the fuck does the internet do to you when you're up at 2am?

I was reading a couple pieces, and was flagged to this website (don't go there) called (don't go there) bestgore.com (for heaven's sakes, don't go there).

It's a website dedicated to decapitations, death, infanticide, severe amputations and so on. Really fucking disgusting bullshit. Don't go there.

Going through it, however, I noticed a couple things.

A lot of the intentional gruesome bullshit kept popping up from a couple places.

1. The Mexican cartel wars.

2. Syria.

3. Anywhere the Taliban still roam.

I don't know if these are the most brutal places on earth, but right now they are producing the most shocking imagery.

They are proof that grassroots resistance from Joe The Everyman isn't enough to overthrow psychotic fucking nutbags. You need an organized, trained force to do so.

But when the psychotic fucking nutbags are the trained force... what then?

God damn it. Some really fucking gross stuff.

Some of it directly south of our border. What the HELL happened to Mexico.

Christ.

redsurfer11
06-28-2012, 05:17 AM
What the **** does the internet do to you when you're up at 2am?

I was reading a couple pieces, and was flagged to this website (don't go there) called (don't go there) bestgore.com (for heaven's sakes, don't go there).

It's a website dedicated to decapitations, death, infanticide, severe amputations and so on. Really ****ing disgusting bullshit. Don't go there.

A lot of the intentional gruesome bullshit kept popping up from a couple places.

2. Syria.

I don't know if these are the most brutal places on earth, but right now they are producing the most shocking imagery.

They are proof that grassroots resistance from Joe The Everyman isn't enough to overthrow psychotic ****ing nutbags. You need an organized, trained force to do so.

But when the psychotic ****ing nutbags are the trained force... what then?

God damn it. Some really ****ing gross stuff.

Christ.

It won't be long till you add Palestine and Egypt to the list.

blaise
06-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Looking at that stuff is bad for your brain.

HonestChieffan
06-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Careful. Reality is danger. You could be drawn into the center right even.

patteeu
06-28-2012, 07:06 AM
The obvious solution is to watch Syria from a distance, make peace with the Taliban, and give guns to the Mexicans while leaving the gate on our southern border wide open.

Chief Faithful
06-28-2012, 08:44 AM
The obvious solution is to watch Syria from a distance, make peace with the Taliban, and give guns to the Mexicans while leaving the gate on our southern border wide open.

sshhhussh, you can't talk about guns to the Mexicans

vailpass
06-28-2012, 05:17 PM

LMAO

Rain Man
06-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Mexico is pretty darn scary. We've always had the luxury of a 2,000 mile moat against past problems, but this situation is bad in a large country right next door. I think at some point we'll have to let the older hemisphere deal with its own problems while we fix Mexico.

I wonder what it's like for people in El Paso and McAllen and Laredo. It'd have to be pretty scary to realize that you're a line on the map away from being sucked into an abyss.

HonestChieffan
06-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Mexico is pretty darn scary. We've always had the luxury of a 2,000 mile moat against past problems, but this situation is bad in a large country right next door. I think at some point we'll have to let the older hemisphere deal with its own problems while we fix Mexico.

I wonder what it's like for people in El Paso and McAllen and Laredo. It'd have to be pretty scary to realize that you're a line on the map away from being sucked into an abyss.

The abyss is way bigger than ElPaso. The sinkhole now extends cross-country.

Dayze
06-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I'd like to add Bakersfield, and Barstow CA to that list

tredadda
06-29-2012, 09:13 AM
What the **** does the internet do to you when you're up at 2am?

It's a website dedicated to decapitations, death, infanticide, severe amputations and so on. Really ****ing disgusting bullshit. Don't go there.

2. Syria.

They are proof that grassroots resistance from Joe The Everyman isn't enough to overthrow psychotic ****ing nutbags. You need an organized, trained force to do so.

But when the psychotic ****ing nutbags are the trained force... what then?

God damn it. Some really ****ing gross stuff.

Christ.

Mexico is finally cracking down on the cartels instead of allowing them to operate freely. These cartels are nothing more than home grown terrorist groups which explains the bruatlity of their methods.