PDA

View Full Version : General Politics So...

AustinChief
06-28-2012, 04:18 AM
I was called a ****er(filtered-n-word) hater tonight. Because I said I dislike Obama's politics and various other somewhat conservative views I put out there.

I took absolutely NO offense to the accusation because it had ZERO merit. BUT it amazes me that this is what the discourse has become. I can put out cogent points as to why what I believe is correct and instead of intelligent discourse.. I get accused of racism.

The redeeming point of my evening was my Kenyan cab driver telling me that if that is the first argument against me.. the people saying it are simply ignorant. We the spent the next 10 minutes arguing about the new Kenyan constitution and it's survivability.

In the end, I was apologized to for the earlier statements, but I could tell it was insincere. I'd love to hear from the board's resident liberals, do you honestly think I am a racist? Maybe not outwardly, but in some way?

RedNeckRaider
06-28-2012, 04:33 AM
The left has always used the race card, just like the right has always used the bible card. Because Obama is black the left now uses it as a (got you) line. Anyone who has read your posts, knows you are not a racist~

HonestChieffan
06-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Id check with Kotter or KcNative. They seem to have the racist card on high alert most of the time.

patteeu
06-28-2012, 05:56 AM
The fact that you mentioned your cordial relationship with a Kenyan cab driver proves you're a racist.

Mr. Kotter
06-28-2012, 07:38 AM
From what I've seen from you....no, you aren't; numerous other regular DC posters clearly are though.

Otter
06-28-2012, 07:39 AM
With all due respect Kyle this is a stupid question to blatantly caustic remark by someone who either can't argue logically or has no other retort. Put that person on your real life ignore list.

Chief Faithful
06-28-2012, 07:50 AM
I guess it depends on the meaning of the n-word.

Chiefshrink
06-28-2012, 08:14 AM
I was called a ****er(filtered-n-word) hater tonight. Because I said I dislike Obama's politics and various other somewhat conservative views I put out there.

I took absoluteness NO offense to the accusation because it had ZERO merit. BUT it amazes me that this is what the discourse has become. I can put out cogent points as to why what what I believe is correct and instead of intelligent discourse.. I get accused of racism.

The redeeming point of my evening was my Kenyan cab driver telling me that if that is the first argument against me.. the people saying it are simply ignorant. We the spent the next 10 minutes arguing about the new Kenyan constitution and it's survivability.

In the end, I was apologized to for the earlier statements, but I could tell it was insincere. I'd love to hear from the boards resident liberals, do you honestly think I am a racist? Maybe not outwardly, but in some way?

Welcome to the Club:thumb: The lunacy of the Left when they can't compete in the arena of ideas. You are just a racist. :rolleyes:

Radar Chief
06-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Everyone is racist, itís a matter of degree.

VAChief
06-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Everyone is racist, itís a matter of degree.

This...although I would say prejudiced is probably a better term than racist in this regard.

VAChief
06-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the Club:thumb: The lunacy of the Left when they can't compete in the arena of ideas. You are just a racist. :rolleyes:

Your over the top hyperbole leaves you shooting blanks as usual.

BucEyedPea
06-28-2012, 08:36 AM
The left has always used the race card, just like the right has always used the bible card. Because Obama is black the left now uses it as a (got you) line. Anyone who has read your posts, knows you are not a racist~

The Bible card is not in the same category of thing because it's not an epithet.

The card the right uses, to shut down opposing opinion, is the anti-semitic card in it's various forms including sarcastic comments like "So it's the jooooo's."

KC native
06-28-2012, 09:01 AM
From what I've seen from you....no, you aren't; numerous other regular DC posters clearly are though.

This

Setsuna
06-28-2012, 09:19 AM
I'd be your best friend AustinChief :D

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 10:05 AM
I believe about 2% of the people that post on this board could legitimately be called racists. The rest that have the label have it only because that's the only weapon many of the posters have if you disagree with anything Obama.

I believe Obama is bad for America, that will be proven over time if any of you that doubt have any question. I don't believe that he is bad for America for any other reason than what he has done to this country since taking office. He believes that the government is the answer to all ills, I believe the government is the cause of most of the countrys ills.

SNR
06-28-2012, 10:24 AM
They see you rollin' (in a cab)

They hatin'

bishop_74
06-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Can ghey people be racist?

gblowfish
06-28-2012, 11:02 AM
I sincerely believe that you despise everyone equally.

vailpass
06-28-2012, 11:12 AM

Negro please.

Pitt Gorilla
06-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Your irrational hatred of everything Apple is mystifying, but I don't think it makes you a racist. You certainly could be one, but the Apple thing doesn't quite rise to a defining standard.

Dayze
06-28-2012, 01:16 PM
I've been called a Dumb *** "cracka" among other things.
but the thing is...I don't give a shit.

I don't let stuff/hangups anyone else has bother me in the least.
if people wouldn't have such a hang up with the word, it would lose its' fuse.
slightly off topic, I know.

calling a black person, hispanic person etc, a 'moron' does not mean that person is racist. It means the person calling you that, thinks you're a dumb MF.

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 01:30 PM
I believe about 2% of the people that post on this board could legitimately be called racists. The rest that have the label have it only because that's the only weapon many of the posters have if you disagree with anything Obama.

I believe Obama is bad for America, that will be proven over time if any of you that doubt have any question. I don't believe that he is bad for America for any other reason than what he has done to this country since taking office. He believes that the government is the answer to all ills, I believe the government is the cause of most of the countrys ills.

The problem is people like you who had this over-the-top hatred of him before he did a damn thing. That, plus the continuing obsession with calling him a Kenyan-born Muslim, well, it raises the appearance...

redsurfer11
06-28-2012, 03:48 PM
You're a White man from Texas. 99.9% of Liberals would ASSUME you are.

Extra Point
06-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Cracka', please!

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 04:25 PM
The problem is people like you who had this over-the-top hatred of him before he did a damn thing. That, plus the continuing obsession with calling him a Kenyan-born Muslim, well, it raises the appearance...

I challenge you to show me anywhere I ever said that obama was a kenyan-born muslim?

The bigger problem is that you have a gigantic case of stupid. You honestly feel your point of view is worth anything, trust me, it isn't worh shit. If you were only 10% as smart as you feel you are you'd never even be posting the shit here you do.

One more time I will tell you, I do not hate your president. I don't trust him, never have never will. The fact that you have bought his line tells me the world about your inability to see what is real and what is not.

cosmo20002
06-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I challenge you to show me anywhere I ever said that obama was a kenyan-born muslim?

The bigger problem is that you have a gigantic case of stupid. You honestly feel your point of view is worth anything, trust me, it isn't worh shit. If you were only 10% as smart as you feel you are you'd never even be posting the shit here you do.

One more time I will tell you, I do not hate your president. I don't trust him, never have never will. The fact that you have bought his line tells me the world about your inability to see what is real and what is not.

If I randomly put all your posts on a wall and threw a dart, chances are good I'd hit one where you expouse your birther views that he wasn't born here. Or I'd hit one where you refer to his race in a derogatory way, such as yesterday when you called him a "little black shepherd." Stay classy, man.

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 05:07 PM
If I randomly put all your posts on a wall and threw a dart, chances are good I'd hit one where you expouse your birther views that he wasn't born here. Or I'd hit one where you refer to his race in a derogatory way, such as yesterday when you called him a "little black shepherd." Stay classy, man.

Like I said, find one post anywhere that I stated anything as you posted it. You will not be able to do so.

And one more time for your stupid ass. I do not believe that obama was born in Kenya. I do not trust anything he says. If that makes me a birther it makes you obama's little brother.

AustinChief
06-28-2012, 06:16 PM
You're a White man from Texas. 99.9% of Liberals would ASSUME you are.

I'm FROM St Joe, Missouri I just LIVE in Texas... but the point still stands.

Iz Zat Chew
06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm FROM St Joe, Missouri I just LIVE in Texas... but the point still stands.

I have friends in St. Joe, and family in Atchison. The old alcohol plant in Atchison really stunk up the town when I was a kid.