PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Weeds (new season) airs 7/1/12

CoMoChief
06-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Anyone watch this show? Marie Louise Parker is the ultimate hottie.

Kevin Nealon plays his best role.....VERY funny.

I think this is the last season....not sure. Anyways it's a good show and I would suggest people start watching it on Netflix or something.

bowener
06-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I can only agree that this is a great show for possibly the first two seasons. After that, it resembles piles of something I leave in the toilet everyday.

notorious
06-29-2012, 11:14 AM
bowener nailed it.

Has this show been watchable since they moved from Aggrestic??

Fire Me Boy!
06-29-2012, 12:19 PM
It's the last season. Thank god!

I've watched every season, and it hasn't been GOOD since season 3... maybe 2. I keep watching because I watched the first six season on Netflix, and now I've got this much time invested, I'm damn sure gonna see it through.

Fire Me Boy!
06-29-2012, 12:20 PM
bowener nailed it.

Has this show been watchable since they moved from Aggrestic??

Watchable, yes. Every now and the Mary Louise Parker gets nekkid. Otherwise, not really.

durtyrute
06-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Yea, the first two were tv show gold, then they hit a wall. Mrs. Rute and I stopped after season 5. We just started back up and are about to finish season 6. Once the first couple of shows passed, I was like....."hey, I remember you. What's up Andy, hey "Blanca". Anyway, it was great and I will eventually watch it all. It will be missed

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-30-2012, 08:20 AM
Yet another show that started out good and went to shit.

Shogun
06-30-2012, 06:40 PM
the new ep was good. not too hard to find online

frankotank
07-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Watchable, yes. Every now and the Mary Louise Parker gets nekkid. Otherwise, not really.

Cecelia shows some bush from time to time....
wish Alanis would!
it certainly didn't improve with age, but I fell in love with it the first few seasons. somehow I managed to miss the entire 7th season. I started watching the first episode of season 8 and was like....uh....wut?

netflix doesn't have season 7.
piracy?

Fire Me Boy!
07-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Cecelia shows some bush from time to time....
wish Alanis would!
it certainly didn't improve with age, but I fell in love with it the first few seasons. somehow I managed to miss the entire 7th season. I started watching the first episode of season 8 and was like....uh....wut?

netflix doesn't have season 7.
piracy?

It hasn't been really good since the Botwins left Agrestic. I'm actually really glad it's ending, but also really glad it's getting a real send off.

Bewbies
07-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I just watched the first 6 seasons on Neflix. I like it, but it was better when you actually rooted for Nancy to make the right decision. By the end of season 6 I wanted her to die already and follow Andy around for awhile.

Best character on the show is Doug. By far.