PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Gov. Jindal: La. won't implement health care law

mlyonsd
06-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is sticking with his refusal to set up a health insurance exchange as required by President Obama's health care law.

Jindal, mentioned as a possible running mate for Mitt Romney, said today he won't implement what he calls "Obamacare" even though the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the law. He's counting on Romney to win in November.

"Elections have consequences," Jindal said on a conference call with Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell set up by the Republican National Committee. "Elections matter. This one matters a lot."

The law requires states to set up exchanges by January 2014 that will help people buy health insurance from a range of companies. Jindal says he won't "set up an exchange." Louisiana, instead, is going to leave that task to the federal government.

Fourteen states and the District of Columbia have already set up health insurance exchanges.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2012/06/bobby-jindal-health-care-supreme-court-ruling-exchanges/1

vailpass
06-29-2012, 02:30 PM
It's going to get very real. obama the Great Divider is going to ensure it is a very long time indeed before another of his ilk darkens the door of our White House.

Dayze
06-29-2012, 02:32 PM
It's going to get very real. obama the Great Divider is going to ensure it is a very long time indeed before another of his ilk darkens the door of our White House.

that's racist.

vailpass
06-29-2012, 02:38 PM
that's racist.

LMAO Sad thing is there are some here who will think you are serious and who will agree with you wholeheartedly.

mlyonsd
06-29-2012, 02:42 PM
LMAO Sad thing is there are some here who will think you are serious and who will agree with you wholeheartedly.Especially since reports coming in say you're the biggest racist on the board.

vailpass
06-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Especially since reports coming in say you're the biggest racist on the board.

Negro please.

mikey23545
06-29-2012, 02:50 PM
LMAO Sad thing is there are some here who will think you are serious and who will agree with you wholeheartedly.

You better clear out before KC Native gets here.

vailpass
06-29-2012, 02:51 PM
You better clear out before KC Native gets here.

I don't clear out. I have my ID if required.