PDA

View Full Version : Elections Claire in hiding

HonestChieffan
06-29-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/missouri-dem-senator-hiding-reporters_647993.html

She better hide. Her state voted over 70% against implementing ObamaCare and she was a huge supporter. Her run is over. The evil hag needs to go back to helping her husband run his old peoples homes

cosmo20002
06-29-2012, 04:24 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/missouri-dem-senator-hiding-reporters_647993.html

She better hide. Her state voted over 70% against implementing ObamaCare and she was a huge supporter. Her run is over. The evil hag needs to go back to helping her husband run his old peoples homes

Given your prediction history, I'd say things are looking up for the hag.

petegz28
06-29-2012, 04:52 PM
I think a lot of Dems who are up for re-election are going to hide from this ruling. They know their states didn't want it and it was shoved down their throats anyway and in probably the worst possible fashion at that.

BucEyedPea
06-29-2012, 08:52 PM

Wow, what an intelligent, fact based argument.

BucEyedPea
06-29-2012, 08:52 PM
I think a lot of Dems who are up for re-election are going to hide from this ruling. They know their states didn't want it and it was shoved down their throats anyway and in probably the worst possible fashion at that.

...and now it's really a TAX. That's not gonna help.

CoMoChief
06-29-2012, 09:08 PM

cosmo here to suck the liberal cock as usual.

cosmo20002
06-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Wow, what an intelligent, fact based argument.

Its a fact that his predictions are shit.

HonestChieffan
06-29-2012, 09:15 PM

He is ok. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. Think of him as a court jester.

cosmo20002
06-29-2012, 09:19 PM

Why is pointing out someone is wrong about something always mean shilling for the other side?

Anyway, your side always goes to the dick-sucking so quickly. Tends to indicate a closet case. Say hi to vilepiss while you're in there.

petegz28
06-29-2012, 09:51 PM
...and now it's really a TAX. That's not gonna help.

If Romeny's smart he takes a play from the Clintonista playbook and just plasters ads all over showing Obama saying "this is not a tax", similar to "read my lips..."

cosmo20002
06-29-2012, 09:59 PM
If Romeny's smart he takes a play from the Clintonista playbook and just plasters ads all over showing Obama saying "this is not a tax", similar to "read my lips..."

I assume he won't include the video of himself talking about the exact same mechanism in Romneycare where he emphatically says, "This is not a tax!"

petegz28
06-30-2012, 06:04 PM
I assume he won't include the video of himself talking about the exact same mechanism in Romneycare where he emphatically says, "This is not a tax!"

I wouldn't worry about it if I were him and go forward. It's a good campaign move.