PDA

View Full Version : Poop Airsoft?

Dayze
07-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Anyone ever play around with Airsoft guns?

I have a 'real' XD9 and Sig Pro, but was just looking for something fun to run around with in a 'range' set up just for fun/practice etc.

anyone ever deal with these? I want to get something that is 'somewhat' realisitc in terms of just practice/site acq/trigger etc.

I noticed ther eis CO2 and greeng gas...any preferences?

I definitely want to go with the full metal blowback (NTTAWWT).

anyone ever had these/jacked around with these?

feedback is appreciated...bitches.

Gonzo
07-01-2012, 10:16 AM
I have a S&W .40 cal look alike that is pretty damn accurate. It will leave welts on your ass too.

Dayze
07-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I think my next 'real' gun will be some sort of .22 platform.
I'd like something I can cheaply shoot, and plink with all day for minimal cost. I like the Ruger MIII series, but also might like the MP5 22.

How do you like the Airsoft?
How are the costs to shoot it?

Kyle DeLexus
07-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I think my next 'real' gun will be some sort of .22 platform.
I'd like something I can cheaply shoot, and plink with all day for minimal cost. I like the Ruger MIII series, but also might like the MP5 22.

How do you like the Airsoft?
How are the costs to shoot it?

Ruger SR22.

I'll be getting one soon. They look like a blast.

I just posted that in the Off-season guns thread. I also want a new .22 rifle. Can't beat the cheapness of a .22

vailpass
07-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Be real sure and use the orange or neon colored barrel ends if you take them out of your property.
Police don't like them.

Dayze
07-02-2012, 12:50 PM
you see that MP 5 .22? HK licensed etc? Looks awesome. legit charging handle/bolt, supressor (though, I'm not sure it's a full supressor).

about $450-500, but I bet it's a ton of fun

Lumpy
07-02-2012, 01:44 PM
I have a S&W .40 cal look alike that is pretty damn accurate. It will leave welts on your ass too.

ROFL

That's no joke.