PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Iranian Bombers captured

HonestChieffan
07-02-2012, 07:14 PM
The peace loving Iranians show who they are again. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/9371306/Iran-agents-planned-to-hit-US-and-British-targets-in-Kenya.html

Two Iranian agents arrested with explosives planned to attack US, British, Israeli or Saudi Arabian targets in Kenya, officials have claimed.

8:19PM BST 02 Jul 2012
Officials told the Associated Press news agency that the plot appears to fit into a global pattern of attacks or attempted attacks by Iranian agents, mostly against Israeli interests.
Ahmad Abolfathi Mohammad and Sayed Mansour Mousavi were arrested last week with 33 pounds of RDX, a powerful explosive, in the coastal city of Mombasa. Several hotels on the coast are Israeli-owned.

One official said the Iranians are members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds Force, an elite and secretive unit.

Mohammad last week said the two were interrogated by Israeli agents, a claim that, if true, would suggest security officials believe the Iranians might have been targeting an Israeli-owned property. Iranian agents are suspected in several attacks or thwarted attacks around the globe over the last year, including in Azerbaijan, Thailand and India. Most of the plots had connections to Israeli targets.

Several resorts on Kenya's coast are Israeli-owned. Militants in 2002 bombed an Israeli-owned luxury hotel near Mombasa, killing 13 people. The militants also tried to shoot down an Israeli airliner at the same time. An al-Qaeda operative was linked to those attacks.

Five Iranian scientists with links to Tehran's nuclear program have been killed in the last two years, and Iran has blamed Israel - as well as U.S. and British intelligence agencies - for the attacks. In return, Israel blames Iran for alleged reprisal missions on Israeli property and personnel overseas.

Iran has denied any links to attacks outside its borders.
Representatives at the US Embassy, the British High Commission and the Israeli Embassy declined to comment on the latest arrests. Kenya's government spokesman did not answer phone calls or text messages seeking comment.

Investigators believe that if the Iranian plot had been successful, suspicion would have naturally fallen not on Iran but instead on the al-Qaeda-linked Somali militant group al-Shabab. Al-Shabab has threatened to bring Nairobi's skyscrapers to the ground following Kenya's military push into Somalia last year.

Militants - most likely from Somalia - have pulled off small-scale attacks in Kenya in the last year, including kidnappings, grenade attacks and a bombing in downtown Nairobi that peeled back the roof of a building.
Source: AP

BucEyedPea
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I'll wait until all the info comes in first. If true, it must be retaliation for the killing and terrorism our NeoCons who have held our govt hostage has already been committing in Iran since 2003.

ClevelandBronco
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't mind them screwing with us on our soil, but now they're trying to take out our president's birthplace and I, for one, WON'T STAND FOR IT!

cosmo20002
07-02-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't mind them screwing with us on our soil, but now they're trying to take out our president's birthplace and I, for one, WON'T STAND FOR IT!

I suspect Omaba was actually behind this and it was an effort to destroy certain records that certain people would love to see and certain other people would like to see disappear.

go bowe
07-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I suspect Omaba was actually behind this and it was an effort to destroy certain records that certain people would love to see and certain other people would like to see disappear.

suspect?

son i am so disappoint...

redsurfer11
07-03-2012, 04:19 AM
The peace loving Iranians show who they are again. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/9371306/Iran-agents-planned-to-hit-US-and-British-targets-in-Kenya.html

Two Iranian agents arrested with explosives planned to attack US, British, Israeli or Saudi Arabian targets in Kenya, officials have claimed.

8:19PM BST 02 Jul 2012
Officials told the Associated Press news agency that the plot appears to fit into a global pattern of attacks or attempted attacks by Iranian agents, mostly against Israeli interests.
Ahmad Abolfathi Mohammad and Sayed Mansour Mousavi were arrested last week with 33 pounds of RDX, a powerful explosive, in the coastal city of Mombasa. Several hotels on the coast are Israeli-owned.

One official said the Iranians are members of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Quds Force, an elite and secretive unit.

Mohammad last week said the two were interrogated by Israeli agents, a claim that, if true, would suggest security officials believe the Iranians might have been targeting an Israeli-owned property. Iranian agents are suspected in several attacks or thwarted attacks around the globe over the last year, including in Azerbaijan, Thailand and India. Most of the plots had connections to Israeli targets.

Several resorts on Kenya's coast are Israeli-owned. Militants in 2002 bombed an Israeli-owned luxury hotel near Mombasa, killing 13 people. The militants also tried to shoot down an Israeli airliner at the same time. An al-Qaeda operative was linked to those attacks.

Five Iranian scientists with links to Tehran's nuclear program have been killed in the last two years, and Iran has blamed Israel - as well as U.S. and British intelligence agencies - for the attacks. In return, Israel blames Iran for alleged reprisal missions on Israeli property and personnel overseas.

Iran has denied any links to attacks outside its borders.
Representatives at the US Embassy, the British High Commission and the Israeli Embassy declined to comment on the latest arrests. Kenya's government spokesman did not answer phone calls or text messages seeking comment.

Investigators believe that if the Iranian plot had been successful, suspicion would have naturally fallen not on Iran but instead on the al-Qaeda-linked Somali militant group al-Shabab. Al-Shabab has threatened to bring Nairobi's skyscrapers to the ground following Kenya's military push into Somalia last year.

Militants - most likely from Somalia - have pulled off small-scale attacks in Kenya in the last year, including kidnappings, grenade attacks and a bombing in downtown Nairobi that peeled back the roof of a building.
Source: AP

Glad to see the two were interrogated by Israeli agents. They probably got jumper cables to the nut sacks. We would have given them Cotton Candy and Lolipops.

RedNeckRaider
07-03-2012, 06:00 AM
This may be the most dangerously ignorant post I've seen from you. If you honestly think this way (and I am stretching the definition of the word THINK on this) then I hope to God you have NO power to vote or participate in the democratic process in America. I am very ANTI Obama and the far left progressive agenda... but I'd be willing to cave 100% on their crap before I'd ever let this type of tin foil ignorance become commonplace.

Seriously, take a step back and look at REALITY. And before you attempt feebly to argue against this... well just don't.. because you'll just look like an idiot.

EDIT: Sorry, I had to edit this to add.. if you really think this way.. just **** OFF... because honestly you are breathing good oxygen that I would rather have someone as wrongheaded as COSMO breath then you. This type of bullshit thinking is apoligistic week simple minded worthless appeasement. I'd rather shake hand with a murderer or a rapist then an enabler like you.

She has been an Iranian apologist for quite some time. We have crossed swords on this subject before. I pointed out that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei endorsed a document that threatened genocide against Israel and claimed it would be justified in doing so. She replied “Let me know when you get around to documenting that alleged Iranian quote on Israel.” I did and she bailed. It was widely reported, this is the link I provided to her:

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/4474

LiveSteam
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
I'll wait until all the info comes in first. If true, it must be retaliation for the killing and terrorism our NeoCons who have held our govt hostage has already been committing in Iran since 2003.

http://static3.depositphotos.com/1006286/217/v/450/dep_2175080-Bats-illustration-collection.jpg

http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/61.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7nmNPck1G-I/T4pEYJGpm9I/AAAAAAAAEPo/8Pp2bE55sZY/s1600/nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

Frankie
07-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Iranian Bombers captured
LMAO I can think of nothing that makes you feel more threatened.

Frankie
07-03-2012, 11:45 AM

ROFL

Rep for funny.

HonestChieffan
07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
There is good news on the IslamoNut front though.

Frogs are safe under a decree by one of the HolyMoonbats. You cannot kill a frog. But, if you need some excitement you can buy the kids a nice exploding vest and a detonator.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/2012/07/new-frog-fatwa-amphibians-sacrosanct-croaking

Following the presidential victory of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Muhammad Morsi, the very first fatwa to appear by Egypt’s highest fatwa council addresses—not social, political, or economic issues in Egypt—but rather frogs. Specifically, it bans Muslims from hunting and killing frogs to sell to those nations that dine on the amphibians. As the fatwa explains, according to Islam’s prophet Muhammad as recorded in a hadith, a frog’s “croaking is praise [to Allah].” Accordingly, “a number of jurists [fuqaha] have relied on this [hadith] to forbid the eating of frogs, under the notion that ‘that which is banned from being killed, is forbidden from being eaten.’”

Frankie
07-03-2012, 11:50 AM
All jokes aside, we don't have all the facts. There has never been any "terrorism" involving Iranian agents. So this could easily be a political set up. But if they actually are members of the Quds it might change that notion.

patteeu
07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
All jokes aside, we don't have all the facts. There has never been any "terrorism" involving Iranian agents.

:facepalm:

KC Dan
07-03-2012, 01:08 PM
There has never been any "terrorism" involving Iranian agents.
One word = Hezbollah

Frankie
07-03-2012, 02:53 PM
One word = Hezbollah

The Iranian regime supports Hezbollah for sure, but Iranian agents?

BucEyedPea
07-03-2012, 03:03 PM
She has been an Iranian apologist for quite some time.
I am not an Iranian apologist. You're framing it that way alter my position to worsen it. It's editorializing.

It is a fact that any action creates a reaction. This is how people behave. It is a fact that we've been in Iran committing acts of terrorism through proxies which are acts of war since 2003. I provided specifics many times before. It is a fact that the CIA is inside Syria arming rebels covertly. Syria is a satellite or ally of Iran. What do you expect? It is a fact that the same was done in Libya which supplied arms to AQ members.

My position is one of non-interventionism. The same as Ron Paul's and the Old Right. It's the humble foreign policy that Bush II promoted and won on. It is the FP that Reagan recommended for the ME where monitoring the area from our ships worked well enough until we put our men on the ground which resulted in the Marine barracks being bombed. Reagaon learned what it leads to. Why can't you or today's right? My position as the same as former CIA counterrorism expert and head of binLaden unit takes. He's no Iranian apologist either. It's not working and they will continue to try to kill us. He's says we're losing the WoT.

I don't read AC's angry tourette's syndrome posts because it's irrational. Anyone here, should know my stand on interventionism creating more problems for us and that how the WoT is being conducted is making terrorism worse as it serves as a recruiting ground.

You guys keep recommending the same thing despite the same results. That's insanity.
Continue being blind. But you're all statists to the core on FP.

patteeu
07-03-2012, 03:31 PM

Good Lord. Are you and BEP having some kind of contest here?

vailpass
07-03-2012, 03:40 PM
All jokes aside, we don't have all the facts. There has never been any "terrorism" involving Iranian agents. So this could easily be a political set up. But if they actually are members of the Quds it might change that notion.

Apparently goat fucking makes you crazy. Who knew?

Donger
07-03-2012, 03:40 PM

Hezbollah are Iranian agents, Frankie. Do you know the difference between agents and officers (as it pertains to spooks)?

Frankie
07-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Hezbollah are Iranian agents, Frankie. Do you know the difference between agents and officers (as it pertains to spooks)?

Can you post any terrorist acts for which an Iranian citizen has been captured, killed, or identified?

Frankie
07-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Good Lord. Are you and BEP having some kind of contest here?

Yeah. A contest of reason. You guys should try it sometime.

Frankie
07-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Apparently goat ****ing makes you crazy. Who knew?Do you have any at home?

patteeu
07-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Can you post any terrorist acts for which an Iranian citizen has been captured, killed, or identified?

Did you read the OP? Are you familiar with the Iranian hostage crisis?

Donger
07-03-2012, 04:19 PM

Yes. I believe that two Iranians were involved in the plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the US. I think that one is in custody and has been charged, while the other escaped.

So, do you now know the difference between an agent and an officer?

Rain Man
07-03-2012, 04:19 PM

It's kind of old, but here's one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

Rain Man
07-03-2012, 04:22 PM
There is good news on the IslamoNut front though.

Frogs are safe under a decree by one of the HolyMoonbats. You cannot kill a frog. But, if you need some excitement you can buy the kids a nice exploding vest and a detonator.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/2012/07/new-frog-fatwa-amphibians-sacrosanct-croaking

Following the presidential victory of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Muhammad Morsi, the very first fatwa to appear by Egypt’s highest fatwa council addresses—not social, political, or economic issues in Egypt—but rather frogs. Specifically, it bans Muslims from hunting and killing frogs to sell to those nations that dine on the amphibians. As the fatwa explains, according to Islam’s prophet Muhammad as recorded in a hadith, a frog’s “croaking is praise [to Allah].” Accordingly, “a number of jurists [fuqaha] have relied on this [hadith] to forbid the eating of frogs, under the notion that ‘that which is banned from being killed, is forbidden from being eaten.’”

I hope as a long term solution, we're planting people into the imam training system so they can eventually come out with decrees like, "The American flag represents the red blood of allah, the white shroud of sharia, and the blue sky of Jerusalem, so therefore Americans shall never be attacked". It'll take a while to implement this solution, but it seems pretty foolproof.

BucEyedPea
07-03-2012, 04:24 PM
It's kind of old, but here's one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

Yeah it is old, by 30 years and it ain't exactly terrorism either when you capture suspected American CIA agents or some similar connection. We're just never told the whole story. Our CIA was working with their CIA torturing their dissidents who didn't like us overthrowing an elected and popular leader in a coup for the sake of British petroleum. There were claims Iran was aligning with the Soviet's to justify it.You need to go back earlier like to the 1950's to get the beginning of that entire incident.

vailpass
07-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Do you have any at home?

Yes. They said you'd come looking for them.

Frankie
07-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Did you read the OP? Are you familiar with the Iranian hostage crisis?

Weren't some "Iranians" captured in Texas or some place for terrorism last year? Whatever became of that? :hmmm:

Rain Man
07-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Yeah it is old, by 30 years and it ain't exactly terrorism either when you capture suspected American CIA agents or some similar connection. We're just never told the whole story. Our CIA was working with their CIA torturing their dissidents who didn't like us overthrowing an elected and popular leader in a coup for the sake of British petroleum. There were claims Iran was aligning with the Soviet's to justify it.You need to go back earlier like to the 1950's to get the beginning of that entire incident.

Sooo...what would you call this, then, if it's not terrorism? Is it just "assertive diplomacy"?

Donger
07-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Sooo...what would you call this, then, if it's not terrorism? Is it just "assertive diplomacy"?

"Justified blowback."

Rain Man
07-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Here's another example of assertive diplomacy by Iran: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/10/iraqi_forces_detain_1.php

RedNeckRaider
07-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah. A contest of reason. You guys should try it sometime.

You and buc can stick up for this third world shithole all you wish. I have no idea why anyone would want this country to continue to be ruled by people who follow barbaric religious beliefs. I think if they liberated the people, especially the women, they could become a productive member of the world community. Then again you might buy into the pedophile Muhammad on his nonsense. I expect more from someone who claims an IQ of 159~

Rain Man
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Honestly, I think Iran could become a productive member of the world community given time. I think it's a different place than a lot of the Middle East, in that it seems to have a progressive younger generation. I think the rulers are out of touch with the people, as we saw a couple of years ago, and I think there's potential to play a winning game here if we're patient and don't muck it up. I sure hope it happens.

RedNeckRaider
07-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Honestly, I think Iran could become a productive member of the world community given time. I think it's a different place than a lot of the Middle East, in that it seems to have a progressive younger generation. I think the rulers are out of touch with the people, as we saw a couple of years ago, and I think there's potential to play a winning game here if we're patient and don't muck it up. I sure hope it happens.

I agree, however until the backwards assholes that rule are overthrown it will continue to be a festering pimple on the worlds ass~

Frankie
07-03-2012, 07:58 PM
You and buc can stick up for this third world shithole all you wish. I have no idea why anyone would want this country to continue to be ruled by people who follow barbaric religious beliefs. I think if they liberated the people, especially the women, they could become a productive member of the world community. Then again you might buy into the pedophile Muhammad on his nonsense. I expect more from someone who claims an IQ of 159~

Whoah RNR, what's with the sudden venom? Nobody is sticking up for any barbaric regime. We are talking with reason, whereas you just showed you are talking with emotions aka from your ass.
:spock:

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Whoah RNR, what's with the sudden venom? Nobody is sticking up for any barbaric regime. We are talking with reason, whereas you just showed you are talking with emotions aka from your ass.

There is no sudden venom frankie. Khamenei claims the current century as the century of Islam and has promised that the world is on the verge of a great event and soon will realize the power of Allah. He has endorsed a document to commit total genocide against Israel. We have two countries that believe a God has given the deed and title to the same land. Iran is in the process of possessing nuclear weapons, if they do not already. They have made it clear they intend to use them. Anyone that looks at this country as no threat is simply not paying attention or much worse~

patteeu
07-04-2012, 06:19 AM
There is no sudden venom frankie. Khamenei claims the current century as the century of Islam and has promised that the world is on the verge of a great event and soon will realize the power of Allah. He has endorsed a document to commit total genocide against Israel. We have two countries that believe a God has given the deed and title to the same land. Iran is in the process of possessing nuclear weapons, if they do not already. They have made it clear they intend to use them. Anyone that looks at this country as no threat is simply not paying attention or much worse~

As much as I agree that it's a bad idea to let Iran get a nuke, they haven't made it clear they intend to use them.

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 06:34 AM
As much as I agree that it's a bad idea to let Iran get a nuke, they haven't made it clear they intend to use them.

Interesting~
http://www.examiner.com/article/khamenei-warns-america-will-soon-be-defeated
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

patteeu
07-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Interesting~
http://www.examiner.com/article/khamenei-warns-america-will-soon-be-defeated
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/

Yeah, neither of those articles indicate that Iran has made it clear they intend to use nuclear weapons. I assume that's why you didn't bother to quote the relevant passages.

Hog Farmer
07-04-2012, 06:54 AM

:LOL:

Hog Farmer
07-04-2012, 06:55 AM
:LOL:

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Yeah, neither of those articles indicate that Iran has made it clear they intend to use nuclear weapons. I assume that's why you didn't bother to quote the relevant passages.

"Khamenei then claimed the current century as the century of Islam and promised that human history is on the verge of a great event and that soon the world will realize the power of Allah"

"Israel is a cancerous tumor in the Middle East," the article, in the ultraconservative Farsi-language Alef news site, said. "Israel is a satanic media outlet with bombers. Every Muslim is required to arm themselves against Israel."

"The first step should be the absolute destruction of Israel. To this end, Iran could make use of long-range missiles. The distance between us is only 2,600 KM. It can be done in minutes."

patteeu
07-04-2012, 07:19 AM
"Khamenei then claimed the current century as the century of Islam and promised that human history is on the verge of a great event and that soon the world will realize the power of Allah"

"Israel is a cancerous tumor in the Middle East," the article, in the ultraconservative Farsi-language Alef news site, said. "Israel is a satanic media outlet with bombers. Every Muslim is required to arm themselves against Israel."

"The first step should be the absolute destruction of Israel. To this end, Iran could make use of long-range missiles. The distance between us is only 2,600 KM. It can be done in minutes."

Neither of those articles contain those last two quotes. WTF? Are you related to Tom Cash? Come on, RNR, someone with a strong argument doesn't obfuscate like this.

But let's assume those quotes are real. They still don't say anything about using nuclear weapons. "Making it clear" is quite a bit different than "vaguely hinting at it".

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Neither of those articles contain those last two quotes. WTF? Are you related to Tom Cash? Come on, RNR, someone with a strong argument doesn't obfuscate like this.

But let's assume those quotes are real. They still don't say anything about using nuclear weapons. "Making it clear" is quite a bit different than "vaguely hinting at it".

Your personal dislike for me does not change facts pat. These apocalyptic statements are enough to lead any rational person to conclude they intend to inflict harm with whatever weapons they have available. Talk of genocide and wiping people off the map, and your response is "THEY DID NOT SAY NUCLEAR WEAPON!!" :rolleyes:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-world-of-coming-great-event/

patteeu
07-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Your personal dislike for me does not change facts pat. These apocalyptic statements are enough to lead any rational person to conclude they intend to inflict harm with whatever weapons they have available. Talk of genocide and wiping people off the map, and your response is "THEY DID NOT SAY NUCLEAR WEAPON!!" :rolleyes:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-world-of-coming-great-event/

1. I don't dislike you. I find your religious bigotry somewhat offensive, but it's not a deal breaker for me. It's not like you're advocating violence or anything. Other than that, I don't have anything against you even if we disagree about things from time to time.

2. You said they "made it clear". Clearly, they haven't.

3. They haven't talked of genocide either.

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 08:05 AM
1. I don't dislike you. I find your religious bigotry somewhat offensive, but it's not a deal breaker for me. It's not like you're advocating violence or anything. Other than that, I don't have anything against you even if we disagree about things from time to time.

2. You said they "made it clear". Clearly, they haven't.

3. They haven't talked of genocide either.

gen·o·cide
   [jen-uh-sahyd]

noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

"I have already noted the usurper state of Israel poses a grave threat to Islam and Muslim countries. Islam and Muslim states must not lose this opportunity to remove the corruption from out midst. All of our problems are because of Israel -- Israel of America."

patteeu
07-04-2012, 08:34 AM

gen·o·cide
   [jen-uh-sahyd]

noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

"I have already noted the usurper state of Israel poses a grave threat to Islam and Muslim countries. Islam and Muslim states must not lose this opportunity to remove the corruption from out midst. All of our problems are because of Israel -- Israel of America."

They want Israel gone. They don't say they want all Israelis dead. You make too many illogical leaps. Why not just use their actual statements (which are bad enough)? Why do you feel the need to exaggerate and embellish?

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
They want Israel gone. They don't say they want all Israelis dead. You make too many illogical leaps. Why not just use their actual statements (which are bad enough)? Why do you feel the need to exaggerate and embellish?

LMAO ok pat we will go with that~

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
We should empty out all the iranian trash

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Then empty the rest of the trash that support them

Frankie
07-04-2012, 03:35 PM
There is no sudden venom frankie. Khamenei claims the current century as the century of Islam and has promised that the world is on the verge of a great event and soon will realize the power of Allah.Some christian dude claimed that the world was gonna end twice last year. Whats your point?

He has endorsed a document to commit total genocide against Israel.I suppose you have a reliable source for this. Could we see it?

We have two countries that believe a God has given the deed and title to the same land.Hebrew mythology is only as good as mythologies of other ancient cultures. Sorry. Muslims, last I checked do not claim Israel as God-given land to them.

Iran is in the process of possessing nuclear weapons, if they do not already. They have made it clear they intend to use them.Again, please show a source for this. BTW, Israel has upwards of 200 nuclear bombs. According to the very Hebrew mythology that you rely on as evidence they have had and used a license "from God" to commit genocide to get and keep the promised land. So there is a precedent there. If there's any threat out there, it stands to reason it should be felt by ME countries not named Israel.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 03:38 PM
We should empty out all the iranian trash

Then empty the rest of the trash that support them

See what happens when this place lets paranoid bigots speak? LMAO

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 03:44 PM
It is not a coinkadink I bring up trash and Frankie comes around.

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 03:45 PM

Yes when paranoid leadership who are bigots of the worst kind speak, most normal people get offended. If only your heroes from Iran would shut up~

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 03:49 PM

You defending Iran while calling people bigots, is irony at its finest~

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Hebrew mythology is only as good as mythologies of other ancient cultures. Sorry. Muslims, last I checked do not claim Israel as God-given land to them.

Seriously? Then you need to go check again because you are seriously misinformed here. There are MANY MANY MANY Muslims who feel that the lands ruled by Israel are consecrated by God for Muslim rule.

Hmm, let's see what Hamas says...

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

And this is not just an extremist view.. it's the mainstream view. The problem is that we are constantly told about extremist Islam as if it is a vast minority. That is patently false, LIBERAL Islam is the minority.

The majority of Islam worldwide believe the following about Jews...

They love to listen to lies. Concerning this Allah says: “and of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk” (Al-Ma’idah: 41)

[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Cowardice and their love for this worldly life are their undisputable traits. To this, the Qur’an refers when saying: “Ye are more awful as a fear in their bosoms than Allah. That is because they are a folk who understand not. They will not fight against you in a body save in fortified villages or from behind walls. Their adversity among themselves is very great. Ye think of them as a whole whereas their hearts are divers.” (Al-Hashr:13-14) Allah Almighty also says: “And thou wilt find them greediest of mankind for life and (greedier) than the idolaters.” (Al-Baqarah:96)

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I was about to argue and list 10 articles to show what a stupid fucking idiot Frankie and BEP both are.

But those with with a brain already understand, and those with a low IQ that don't, are just too stupid and racist to waste my energy on.

Seriously just google it. It is a very well known fact iran is the world's largest sponsor of terrorism. Just Wiki iran and terrorism.

There are hundreds and hundreds of examples and articles from all over the world showing what lying pieces of terrorist supporting trash iran actually is.

If you don't know that by now, you should seriously look into doing the rest of the world a favor and performing a kevorkian on yourself.

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Seriously? Then you need to go check again because you are seriously misinformed here. There are MANY MANY MANY Muslims who feel that the lands ruled by Israel are consecrated by God for Muslim rule.

And this is not just an extremist view.. it's the mainstream view. The problem is that we are constantly told about extremist Islam as if it is a vast minority. That is patently false, LIBERAL Islam is the minority.

:clap:

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Frankie and facts don't really mix very well

BucEyedPea
07-04-2012, 04:39 PM

Now I agree with this. Except for the leaders being out of touch with their people. There are some that do still support the mullahs but they're the older generation. It's kinda like the Ron Paul movement over there with the youth.

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Now I agree with this. Except for the leaders being out of touch with their people. There are some that do still support the mullahs but they're the older generation. It's kinda like the Ron Paul movement over there with the youth.

There certainly is hope for Iran with the younger generation.. but let's not lie to ourselves and claim they are truly liberal Muslims like you find in the US and Europe. The younger generation are what I would call "moderate" Muslims.. not extremists but still rife with antisemitism and ignorance.

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Some christian dude claimed that the world was gonna end twice last year. Whats your point?

I suppose you have a reliable source for this. Could we see it?

Hebrew mythology is only as good as mythologies of other ancient cultures. Sorry. Muslims, last I checked do not claim Israel as God-given land to them.

Again, please show a source for this. BTW, Israel has upwards of 200 nuclear bombs. According to the very Hebrew mythology that you rely on as evidence they have had and used a license "from God" to commit genocide to get and keep the promised land. So there is a precedent there. If there's any threat out there, it stands to reason it should be felt by ME countries not named Israel.
I have provided the links, which you well know. Why don't you and BEP get a room. Maybe you can talk her into wearing one of those ninja costumes you guys like your woman to wear~

BucEyedPea
07-04-2012, 05:20 PM
There certainly is hope for Iran with the younger generation.. but let's not lie to ourselves and claim they are truly liberal Muslims like you find in the US and Europe. The younger generation are what I would call "moderate" Muslims.. not extremists but still rife with antisemitism and ignorance.

Is that why Jews have representatives in their govt and are free to practice their religion since they don't want to emigrate to Israel? Oh wait, that's been allowed by the older generation too.

The youth want to trade and talk to the west. Such contact brings in new ideas and is the best way for them to change. It already happened in their desire to dress more like westerners.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Yes when paranoid leadership who are bigots of the worst kind speak, most normal people get offended. If only your heroes from Iran would shut up~

My heroes? :spock:

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 05:26 PM

How cute :rolleyes:

LiveSteam
07-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Do you celebrate the 4th of July?

Donger
07-04-2012, 05:28 PM
How cute :rolleyes:

In defense of Frankie, I think he's on record as being pretty anti-Iranian (Islamic) government. Although he supports the Iranian people who welcomed Khomeini back with open arms.

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Is that why Jews have representatives in their govt and are free to practice their religion since they don't want to emigrate to Israel? Oh wait, that's been allowed by the older generation too.

The youth want to trade and talk to the west. Such contact brings in new ideas and is the best way for them to change. It already happened in their desire to dress more like westerners.

Allowing black guys to work for you doesn't make you any less of a racist. Please give me concrete examples of these many Jews in high level Iranian government.

For the most part, Persian Jews are somewhat tolerated in Iran.. but don't you DARE try to lie and tell people that they aren't discriminated against. Tolerance does not equal acceptance.

Your overwhelmingly Pollyanna and ignorant view on this is disturbing. You simply don't have a clue what you are talking about or you are a flat out liar.

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 05:36 PM
In defense of Frankie, I think he's on record as being pretty anti-Iranian (Islamic) government. Although he supports the Iranian people who welcomed Khomeini back with open arms.

Well he got what he wished for :rolleyes:

Frankie
07-04-2012, 05:38 PM

In the old testament Hebrews are given the "promised land" by God. There is no such claim for Muslims in Qur'an. Quoting and misquoting radical political groups and individuals from the "Islamic world" does not help your argument.

The point is that in the Hebrew Bible the land in question is given to the Jews "by GOD." And the frequent genocide committed by them to get it is accepted and indeed celebrated.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 05:40 PM

LMAO Ya funny.

Uninformed, but funny.

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 05:49 PM
In the old testament Hebrews are given the "promised land" by God. There is no such claim for Muslims in Qur'an. Quoting and misquoting radical political groups and individuals from the "Islamic world" does not help your argument.

The point is that in the Hebrew Bible the land in question is given to the Jews "by GOD." And the frequent genocide committed by them to get it is accepted and indeed celebrated.

That is a LIBERAL Muslim view not shared by most of the Muslim world. I can quote all day from Muslim "scholars" who categorically deny this view. There are many who view the region as Muslim (and they use the Quran and Hadith to justify it) and unacceptable for it to be ruled by Jews.

Please show me where I have "misquoted" anyone?

To be clear, I don't think it is "inherent" for all Muslims to think this way, I am simply saying that around the world and most importantly in the Middle East, it is the prevalent way of thinking.

You may disagree with it, but don't pretend you are in the MAJORITY. You would be in the enlightened MINORITY.

Donger
07-04-2012, 05:54 PM

No, he claims that Khomeini was deceitful and hid his intent to make Iran an Islamic state, which is laughable.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
That is a LIBERAL Muslim view not shared by most of the Muslim world. I can quote all day from Muslim "scholars" who categorically deny this view. There are many who view the region as Muslim (and they use the Quran and Hadith to justify it) and unacceptable for it to be ruled by Jews.

Please show me where I have "misquoted" anyone?

To be clear, I don't think it is "inherent" for all Muslims to think this way, I am simply saying that around the world and most importantly in the Middle East, it is the prevalent way of thinking.

You may disagree with it, but don't pretend you are in the MAJORITY. You would be in the enlightened MINORITY.

No, I'm the quiter majority. Like classy posters are on this forum. ;)

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 06:03 PM

Are you literate in Arabic? If not you how can you be sure what it says? Those who live by this book claim it can only be understood in Arabic. Strange the true word of god is only in one language, but hey who am I to question god :rolleyes:

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 06:04 PM
No, he claims that Khomeini was deceitful and hid his intent to make Iran an Islamic state, which is laughable.

Yes it is~

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Just a quick FACTUAL followup to my last few posts...

Views on Jews in other countries according to 2005 poll..

County % view Jews unfavorably
Great Britain 6 (I included this one cuz it was lowest in Western world)
Poland 27 (I included this one cuz it was highest in Western world)
Turkey 60
Pakistan 74
Indonesia 76
Morocco 88

RedNeckRaider
07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Allowing black guys to work for you doesn't make you any less of a racist. Please give me concrete examples of these many Jews in high level Iranian government.

For the most part, Persian Jews are somewhat tolerated in Iran.. but don't you DARE try to lie and tell people that they aren't discriminated against. Tolerance does not equal acceptance.

Your overwhelmingly Pollyanna and ignorant view on this is disturbing. You simply don't have a clue what you are talking about or you are a flat out liar.

We had the same discussion. She produced some Irainian government approved videos showing how well Jews are treated in Iran. She will continue on and on how this country only wants world peace, and if you disagree you will be called a NeoCon. She will then explain what you are reading is propaganda from the same people who lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Good luck with this chick~

BucEyedPea
07-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Just a quick FACTUAL followup to my last few posts...

Views on Jews in other countries according to 2005 poll..

County % view Jews unfavorably
Great Britain 6 (I included this one cuz it was lowest in Western world)
Poland 27 (I included this one cuz it was highest in Western world)
Turkey 60
Pakistan 74
Indonesia 76
Morocco 88

You're confusing hatred of Jews which is anti-semitism with a land dispute with Jews because they erected a state and supporting the side that felt dispossesed from the creation of that state. The latter is politics and makes them anti-Zionist. I hear Iran govt use the word Zionists. Not even all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jewish. A lot are Christians.

Now lets see a link for your source. Let's see one on hatred of Muslims now.

BucEyedPea
07-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Looks like anti-Americanism improved with Obama in office except for the ME countries.

But not wanting to intervene in more countries by Americans is soaring to a highest ever in forty years.
That must make Americans loons and kooks according to some people here.

http://americaintheworld.typepad.com/home/opinion_polls/

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 07:56 PM
You're confusing hatred of Jews which is anti-semitism with a land dispute with Jews because they erected a state and supporting the side that felt dispossesed from the creation of that state. The latter is politics and makes them anti-Zionist. I hear Iran govt use the word Zionists. Not even all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jewish. A lot are Christians.

Now lets see a link for your source. Let's see one on hatred of Muslims now.

Yes, I am definitely discussing two issue. I am NOT confusing them.

I can show the anti muslim figures later. They are pretty much the opposite of the anti-jew figures but much less radical. For example, a muslim county may have 80% anti-jew feelings and 90% pro muslim. Where the corresponding Western country is something like 50% anti-muslim and 80% pro-christian and like 60% pro-jew. Funny enough, America wasn't bad, Great Britain was the worst in that regard.

China was interesting because they were like 50-60% anti each religion (Christian, Muslim, Jew)

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Looks like anti-Americanism improved with Obama in office except for the ME countries.

But not wanting to intervene in more countries by Americans is soaring to a highest ever in forty years.
That must make Americans loons and kooks according to some people here.

http://americaintheworld.typepad.com/home/opinion_polls/

Funny thing about my poll numbers... they were in 2005 so a little out dated... but they showed that a solid amount of M.E. Muslims think that America intervention IS pro-Democracy. It wasn't overwhelming, but it was far higher then I would have imagined.

HonestChieffan
07-04-2012, 08:22 PM
When do we recognize that liberal muslims are as rare as 10,000 dollar bills?

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Do you celebrate the 4th of July?

If you consider laying on the ground face down with a sparkler in your ass while friends jump over it "celebrating", they reserve that for another day. ROFL

HonestChieffan
07-04-2012, 08:46 PM
http://tribune.com.pk/story/403534/blasphemy-mob-burns-man-alive-for-burning-holy-quran/

All nuts. Freaking nuts.

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 08:52 PM

Well, there is a huge disconnect between the average US/European/Western Muslim and the rest of the world.

A simplified version of how I look at most religions.. there are the radical extremists, there are the "moderates" and there are the liberals. The moderate of any given religion is still fairly intolerant and close minded, they just aren't going to kill/die over it.

Now, where you get the factual disconnect is that you have people promoting the idea that the "liberals" are the mainstream.. which is true for a religion like Catholicism or Judaism in America. But it certainly isn't true for say, Muslims in the Middle East. While the extremist may be a minority even in the Middle East (and that can be argued) the liberals are even more of a minority. What you are left with is a majority of people who don't personally believe in suicide bombing or terrorism... but are willing to either make excuses or at the least not stand up and do anything about it.

It may sound screwed up, but I almost want to have more respect for the extremists who I vehemently hate and disagree with then the weak ass majority who allow it to happen. This of course doesn't include the liberals who really do stand up and get marginalized for it. They do exist even if their voices are often not heard over the crowd.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 09:04 PM
We had the same discussion. She produced some Irainian government approved videos showing how well Jews are treated in Iran.

So let me get this straight. She showed proof for her argument and against yours and that's pulled your pants in a bunch?

This is exactly the point about you conservatives. Especially the religious ones. You just wanna be right and don't get much chance so you throw tantrums.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 09:06 PM

Obviously also informed and reasoned conservatives, based on this post.

Frankie
07-04-2012, 09:08 PM
If you consider laying on the ground face down with a sparkler in your ass while friends jump over it "celebrating", they reserve that for another day. ROFL

This all sounds "threatening." I thought you were "trying to ignore" me. So when I finally start responding to you are you gonna run to the mods shrieking like a bitch again?

AustinChief
07-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Obviously also informed and reasoned conservatives, based on this post.

You have to admit, the LIBERAL Muslim contingent is not very prevalent in the Middle East. That doesn't mean it is a reflection of ALL Muslims, not by any stretch, but let's live in the REAL world and admit to FACTS and not just what we WANT to believe. I'd love it if the entire world was full of liberal Muslims... but that simply isn't the case. It's just as wrong to think that way as it is to think that every Muslim is an extremist terrorist.

RedNeckRaider
07-05-2012, 04:18 AM
So let me get this straight. She showed proof for her argument and against yours and that's pulled your pants in a bunch?

This is exactly the point about you conservatives. Especially the religious ones. You just wanna be right and don't get much chance so you throw tantrums.

LMAO you nailed me frank! I have been called a religious conservative and a NeoCon for the first time. You and the other poster have strange views of the world :rolleyes:

stevieray
07-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Iran's involvement with Russia in Syria will get them incinerated.

Frankie
07-05-2012, 11:10 AM
You have to admit, the LIBERAL Muslim contingent is not very prevalent in the Middle East. That doesn't mean it is a reflection of ALL Muslims, not by any stretch, but let's live in the REAL world and admit to FACTS and not just what we WANT to believe. I'd love it if the entire world was full of liberal Muslims... but that simply isn't the case. It's just as wrong to think that way as it is to think that every Muslim is an extremist terrorist.

Extremism/radicalism or support of it comes from lack of education. Given the fact that poverty and lack of education is still a driving force in the ME I will not contest your statement. The more educated/informed Middle Easterner, unless motivated by politics, is against "terrorism." When I talk about a society, I consider their middle class their "majority" which does not necessarily mean in numbers, but in said society's accepted doctrine.

By the same token I will not say all Americans are politically naive. Just the conservative Americans. ;)

Iran's involvement with Russia in Syria will get them incinerated.

See?

Frankie
07-05-2012, 11:17 AM
This all sounds "threatening." I thought you were "trying to ignore" me. So when I finally start responding to you are you gonna run to the mods shrieking like a bitch again?LMAO

Hey FC, your boyfriend Tommy just neg-repped me for this. You guys are so funny in your total lameness. Countdown is starting for failpiss's neg-rep just to make the usual threesome complete.

LMAO

qabbaan
07-05-2012, 11:29 AM
If you are interested, read the work of and about Alexander Litvinenko. He was formerly KGB (the one they assassinated with radiation poisoning) and wrote extensively about Russia's involvement in many false-flag operations in their attempts to initially bring Putin to power, and their infiltration of and assistance with a number of terrorist elements. He alleged that al-Zawahiri was trained in the northern caucuses in the mid 90s and was inserted into Al Queda as an asset. It's fascinating reading.

It's not far fetched to believe Russia is pulling the puppet strings here on their man Assad. It would be far fetched to believe they weren't 'assisting'.

stevieray
07-05-2012, 11:30 AM
See?

Incinerated..sad truth.

Frankie
07-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Incinerated..sad truth.

Incinerated? How?

mnchiefsguy
07-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Incinerated? How?

Perhaps their missiles aimed at those 35 US bases will explode in mid-air and incinerate them in a pile of ash?

stevieray
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Incinerated? How?

....heat, frankie159.

vailpass
07-05-2012, 03:28 PM
It was a pleasure to burn...

RedNeckRaider
07-05-2012, 03:29 PM
....heat, frankie159.

LMAO

Frankie
07-05-2012, 04:09 PM
....heat, frankie159.

Heat from what? Please enlighten me. I'm operating at 158 today.

redsurfer11
07-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Heat from what? Please enlighten me. I'm operating at 158 today.

First you see a white bright light. Then you feel the heat.

RedNeckRaider
07-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Heat from what? Please enlighten me. I'm operating at 78 today.

FYP~