PDA

View Full Version : Money Figured out an awesome way to make bank a few weeks ago

Discuss Thrower
08-14-2012, 02:50 PM
So I'm a pharmacy tech and I have lots of free time on my hands, so I get to think a lot. It occurred to me that a lot of docs over prescribe shit for ADD, like Adderall, for people who don't really need it.

When I was in college I knew a ton of people who popped that stuff like candy to crank out papers and study after weekend benders. Some of the richer and less streetwise fools would pay upwards of $30 per pill, but half that seemed pretty standard in most cases.

With this in mind I figured swapping Adderall pills for harmless salt gelcaps would be an easy way to make some coin. It's not like ADD/ADHD is a real problem anyway, right?

DISCUS.

JohnnyV13
08-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Is that you, Tom Cruise?

Are you really that desperate for a second job to pay off your settlement with Katie?

Big Smoke
ROFL

Rain Man
If it works, you could probably do the same thing with heart medicines.

bishop_74
08-14-2012, 02:58 PM
FAH-JINE-AH

Big Smoke
08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
So I'm a pharmacy tech and I have lots of free time on my hands, so I get to think a lot. It occurred to me that a lot of docs over prescribe shit for ADD, like Adderall, for people who don't really need it.

When I was in college I knew a ton of people who popped that stuff like candy to crankout papers and study after weekend benders. Some of the richer and less streetwise fools would pay upwards of $30 per pill, but half that seemed pretty standard in most cases.

With this in mind I figured swapping Adderall pills for harmless salt gelcaps would be an easy way to make some coin. It's not like ADD/ADHD is a real problem anyway, right?

DISCUS.

Speaking of "crank". Adderall is basically crank/ cocaine in a capsule.

KCUnited
08-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Am fed up, mang!

Inmem58
08-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Not aPILLing bro

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Rob a train dude.

Fat Elvis
08-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Walgreen's seems to have a nice benefits package.....

Flachief58
08-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Shit dude, you're in an addicts fantasy. Why stop there? You should come up with a planwhere you can skim pills off the top from other meds too. Oxys go for like 30 bucks a pop down here. Morphine is always a hit with addicts as well. Let me know if I can help set you up with any distributers. WE CAN BANK BRO!

Dear DEA,

This forum is known for it's sarcasm and should not be taken seriously. I am not, nor have I ever been a drug dealer or addict. Thank you for not raiding my home :)

Steron
08-14-2012, 03:12 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Detoxing
08-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Small time stuff.

Mix up some purple drank, sell the shit by the gallon. Slap a Chiefs-ish looking logo on it and call it Barry's Koolaid.

Market it on Chiefs related forums, and bahm watch the money pile up.

Big Smoke
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Dear DEA,

This forum is known for it's sarcasm and should not be taken seriously. I am not, nor have I ever been a drug dealer or addict. Thank you for not raiding my home :)

They are coming for you. :evil:

bowener
08-14-2012, 03:16 PM
SWEET!
ROFL

Baby Lee
08-14-2012, 03:20 PM

When I was in college I knew a ton of people who popped that stuff like candy to crank out papers and study after weekend benders. Some of the richer and less streetwise fools would pay upwards of $30 per pill, but half that seemed pretty standard in most cases.

DISCUS.

First Type-A Customer to get a B- and figure it out, and DT's hiding behind the counter while a deranged MFer roams the aisles with his AK.

oldman
08-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Slap a Chiefs-ish looking logo on it and call it Barry's Koolaid.

You just made me blow Bud Light out my nose. Props, dude.

Big Smoke
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM

That does not sound pleasant.

Baby Lee
08-14-2012, 03:44 PM

How's ol' Buddy been? Good dude, good dude. Small, oddly nostril shaped, penis aside.

Rain Man
08-14-2012, 03:50 PM

If you haven't been drinking Bud Light, you have a potential moneymaking nose.

Discuss Thrower
08-14-2012, 05:35 PM
SWEET!
ROFL

It's a pretty good deal, though im worried about this blatantly homosexual dude with a crush on some chiefs player numbered 82 might catch on.