PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Holthus takes a shot at Haley...

Pages : 1 [2]

NJChiefsFan
08-16-2012, 07:54 PM
It is beyond belief that some people want more involvement from Cassell. Beyond belief.

It is amazing the kind of opinions that still exist in the national media and among some of this fan base about him.

chiefzilla1501
08-16-2012, 09:54 PM
It is beyond belief that some people want more involvement from Cassell. Beyond belief.

What scares me most is that Cassel will repeat his 2010 performance and people will become convinced that he's a franchise QB. It sure seems like we're heading in that direction if people are going to glorify him because of a decent performance in a meaningless exhibition game.

O.city
08-16-2012, 09:56 PM
What scares me most is that Cassel will repeat his 2010 performance and people will become convinced that he's a franchise QB. It sure seems like we're heading in that direction if people are going to glorify him because of a decent performance in a meaningless exhibition game.

I'm not handing him anything, but I'm also not gonna ride him when he doesn't deserve it.

This season for Cassel, has to be better than 2010 for him to keep his job. Even with a performance of that level, it's time to move on if he can't win in the playoffs or in December against good teams.

chiefzilla1501
08-16-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm not handing him anything, but I'm also not gonna ride him when he doesn't deserve it.

This season for Cassel, has to be better than 2010 for him to keep his job. Even with a performance of that level, it's time to move on if he can't win in the playoffs or in December against good teams.

I don't think you would. I honestly didn't think CP would. I'm unpleasantly surprised that the mood has actually shifted in this direction.

O.city
08-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Cassel is gonna have to take us atleast to the divisional round of the playoffs to keep his job.

BigRedChief
08-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Cassel is gonna have to take us atleast to the divisional round of the playoffs to keep his job.that may be your opinion but thats not an absolute. He looks good, he's staying. No way Pioli cuts him and eats millions if he doesn't stink it up bad.

-King-
08-16-2012, 10:17 PM
that may be your opinion but thats not an absolute. He looks good, he's staying. No way Pioli cuts him and eats millions if he doesn't stink it up bad.

Unless I'm mistaken, Cassel can be cut at any time without Pioli owing him anything. He's already received all his guaranteed money.

O.city
08-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Another thing is, with next years draft rolls around where do you look to upgrade?

CB maybe, not in the first.

You get your QB next year in the first. Sit him, or play him.