PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Direckshun shows his ass.

Direckshun
08-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Remember that thread where I was waxing romantic about Rob Bruggeman?

Remember that thread where I boldly claimed Rob Bruggeman would make the team?

Remember when I said I watched Rob Bruggeman on tape closely, and I listed many favorable characteristics I saw in Rob Bruggeman's game?

Remember all these things?

Good.

Because it turns out I was watching a completely different player.

I was not watching Rob Bruggeman, who is #60, and plays for the third string OL.

I was watching Luke Patterson, who is #77, and plays center for the second string OL.

Basically I thought Rob Bruggeman had a totally different number than Rob Bruggeman actually did.

So just take all those things I said about Rob Bruggeman... and apply them to a completely different player.

Also, ignore everything I have to say about everything, forever.

|Zach|
08-17-2012, 01:33 AM
LMAO

Count Zarth
08-17-2012, 01:34 AM
late night bullshit, indeed

Bowser
08-17-2012, 01:35 AM
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/mal-what.gif

|Zach|
08-17-2012, 01:37 AM
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/mal-what.gif

Speaking of random things for BS threads. This is really stupid but I saw this and laughed a bit and thought of UPS.

Don't watch this if you have epilepsy.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bhNFrPtbKGc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AustinChief
08-17-2012, 01:37 AM

Then who would we make fun of! :D

btw here is some info on Luke

Romeo Crennel thinks Luke Patterson has “it,” whatever “it” is

Posted by Mike Florio on May 13, 2012, 9:36 PM EDT

Last year, the Chiefs signed defensive lineman Luke Patterson as an undrafted free agent. The Chiefs quietly have moved him from defense to offense.

And he may have a bright future with the team, if coach Romeo Crennel’s assessment is accurate.

“We had him on defense, and didn’t feel like that was going to be the place for him, but he’s showed enough tenacity and work ethic that we thought maybe he could help us offensively,” Crennel said regarding Patterson, in comments distributed by the team. “So, we moved him to the offensive side of the ball. It’s a total change for him, but the kid has something to him. I think he’s got some toughness. He’s not a vocal guy. He’s kind of quiet, but I think he’s made progress in the year that he’s been here.”

The quality is intangible, but unmistakable. “That’s that ‘it’ factor,” Crennel said. “You can look in his eyes and say that he has ‘it.’ You can’t really say what ‘it’ is. You can’t really define it but he has ‘it.’ When I say that he has something to him, it’s kind of like an ‘it’ factor.”

Of course “it” is no substitute for ability. But that extra something can be the difference when it counts, and the Chiefs may have found someone they can develop into a key contributor.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/13/romeo-crennel-thinks-luke-patterson-has-it-whatever-it-is/

Direckshun
08-17-2012, 01:45 AM
I noticed about halfway through the Rob Bruggeman thread that Nightfyre was saying all these things about Luke Patterson than I felt about Rob Bruggeman.

So I went back and watched the tape, then verified the jersey numbers on kcchiefs.com.

Turns out, I am a stupid person.

spanky 52
08-17-2012, 04:29 AM
I noticed about halfway through the Rob Bruggeman thread that Nightfyre was saying all these things about Luke Patterson than I felt about Rob Bruggeman.

So I went back and watched the tape, then verified the jersey numbers on kcchiefs.com.

Know ur knot.

the Talking Can
08-17-2012, 04:50 AM
it's called 'pulling a saccopoo'....

ChiefGator
08-17-2012, 05:27 AM
At least you came out and admitted your mistake. Others would have gone to their graves claiming to like the wrong guy.

But, now that you admitted it, I will forever be wondering, "Does Direckshun really know who he is talking about?"

For example, you realize that Palestine is in the middle east, right? You weren't thinking of Pittsburgh, were you?

|Zach|
08-17-2012, 05:36 AM
it's called 'pulling a saccopoo'....

LMAO

Coogs
08-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Hmmmm! The "It" factor that I am being bashed for by suggesting that I thought Stanzi has...

The quality is intangible, but unmistakable. “That’s that ‘it’ factor,” Crennel said. “You can look in his eyes and say that he has ‘it.’ You can’t really say what ‘it’ is. You can’t really define it but he has ‘it.’ When I say that he has something to him, it’s kind of like an ‘it’ factor.”

Of course “it” is no substitute for ability. But that extra something can be the difference when it counts, and the Chiefs may have found someone they can develop into a key contributor.

aturnis
08-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Remember that thread where I was waxing romantic about Rob Bruggeman?

Remember that thread where I boldly claimed Rob Bruggeman would make the team?

Remember when I said I watched Rob Bruggeman on tape closely, and I listed many favorable characteristics I saw in Rob Bruggeman's game?

Remember all these things?

Good.

Because it turns out I was watching a completely different player.

I was not watching Rob Bruggeman, who is #60, and plays for the third string OL.

I was watching Luke Patterson, who is #77, and plays center for the second string OL.

Basically I thought Rob Bruggeman had a totally different number than Rob Bruggeman actually did.

So just take all those things I said about Rob Bruggeman... and apply them to a completely different player.

I actually thought this might have been the case in your first thread. When you talked about the second Oline, I was sure you were mistaken. I didn't think Patterson had it in him, not based on his showing in previous years at other Oline positions.

La literatura
08-17-2012, 05:47 AM
This thread is a lot less sexier than I was hoping for.

Coogs
08-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Patterson. It is from post #6. In another thread, I just said I thought Stanzi has "It", and have been mocked time after time. Just thought this was funny after all of that.

Saul Good
08-17-2012, 05:51 AM
You realize that Obama is the black guy, right?

La literatura
08-17-2012, 05:54 AM

LMAO

LOCOChief
08-17-2012, 05:57 AM

No you're really not you made a mistake, who hasn't?

Your takes in the lounge are insigtfull and usually prettry accurate and well reasoned.

It's when you click on DC that you turn into a babbling idiot.

SNR
08-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Now don't do it again

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IIAdHEwiAy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buehler445
08-17-2012, 06:57 AM
LOL. At least you manned up.

Chiefs=Good
08-17-2012, 07:16 AM
Can we still call patterson bugger man?

Dayze
08-17-2012, 07:27 AM
whew....I was hesitant to open this thread; I thought it may be a GOATSE thread

Radar Chief
08-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Stop drinking.

Nightfyre
08-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Direckshun, it was you and me both, bro! At least we agree!

Edit: Oh and Patterson will make the team if he continues to play out of his mind like that.

Rain Man
08-17-2012, 08:47 AM
No worries. In last year's KC-Green Bay game I kept mixing up Matt Cassel and Aaron Rodgers.

ChiefGator
08-17-2012, 09:18 AM
No worries. In last year's KC-Green Bay game I kept mixing up Matt Cassel and Aaron Rodgers.

You are just going to tee that up and walk away? Really?

Rain Man
08-17-2012, 09:23 AM
You are just going to tee that up and walk away? Really?

I brought the gasoline. It's someone else's job to light the match.

Direckshun
08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
At least you came out and admitted your mistake. Others would have gone to their graves claiming to like the wrong guy.

But, now that you admitted it, I will forever be wondering, "Does Direckshun really know who he is talking about?"

For example, you realize that Palestine is in the middle east, right? You weren't thinking of Pittsburgh, were you?

LMAO

Direckshun
08-17-2012, 11:10 AM

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Direckshun
08-17-2012, 11:12 AM
LT: Albert, Stephenson
LG: Lilja, Allen
C: Hudson, Patterson
RG: Asamoah, Allen
RT: Winston, Stephenson

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-17-2012, 11:40 AM

That's a quality line right there.

LMAO