PDA

View Full Version : Life Men who wear Bluetooth Earpieces all day

Deberg_1990
08-18-2012, 04:25 PM
What's the point?

Discuss......

SuperChief
08-18-2012, 04:26 PM
They talk on the phone frequently and feel that it's more convenient to leave the earpiece in rather than continuously putting it in and taking it out?

DA_T_84
08-18-2012, 04:27 PM
LOOK HOW IMPORTANT I AM.

I AM SO BUSY WITH MY HANDS THAT I CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO PICK UP AND HOLD A CELL PHONE.

DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE HOW IMPORTANT I AM? DO YOU SEE, KYLE?

Guru
08-18-2012, 04:28 PM
I just use earbuds.

petegz28
08-18-2012, 04:29 PM
What's hillarious is when you see people, men included, who wear them in a resteraunt at dinner. We sat next to a couple at Carraba's one night, Friday night about 8:00ish and this lady had hers in her ear the whole time. Needless to say the entire time we were there I never once saw her get a call.

Bowser
08-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Bluetool

stevieray
08-18-2012, 04:30 PM
...are they driving a Mini Cooper?

petegz28
08-18-2012, 04:31 PM
...are they driving a Mini Cooper?

With half a sammich!

Donger
08-18-2012, 04:33 PM
I just go up to them and say, "I am Locutus of Borg. Identify yourself."

Depending on their answer (and if they haven't walked away), I repeat the request.

AZORChiefFan
08-18-2012, 04:34 PM
http://abovethelaw.com/_old/2009/08/26/douche.jpg

bevischief
08-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Are waiting for surprise butt sex.

Guru
08-18-2012, 04:39 PM
I just go up to them and say, "I am Locutus of Borg. Identify yourself."

Depending on their answer (and if they haven't walked away), I repeat the request.

ROFL

I might have to do that sometime now.

AZORChiefFan
08-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Back in 2002/03 a computer tech would come into where I worked. He was an early adopter of the bluetooth head set. We started referring to him simply as Bluetooth. Not terribly creative but it made us laugh.

mikey23545
08-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Basically, they are metrosexuals who like to pretend their name is Uhura.

pimpchief
08-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Every male in my family wears one. It's just more convenient. Confusing though, my uncle will just start talking out of no where. Pretty funny.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Gay as starting a parody thread about it.

Psyko Tek
08-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Every male in my family wears one. It's just more convenient. Confusing though, my uncle will just start talking out of no where. Pretty funny.

suppose it makes phone sex easier

Gonzo
08-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Heh, my company mandates that I wear one while driving when on the clock. It is convenient as hell. I only wear it when I'm in the car or going to be on the phone a lot.

My cell phone bill had about 3500 minutes used last month (thank god for unlimited plans) and I'm in the car for 3-5 hours a day for work so yeah, they're a necessary evil.

suzzer99
08-18-2012, 08:21 PM
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/suzzer99/6170248b.jpg

discuss

kcpasco
08-18-2012, 08:24 PM
They are like the Ken Wins guy on the first season of Breaking Bad.

The Iron Chief
08-18-2012, 08:43 PM
O0uTi2qkgf0

Fairplay
08-18-2012, 09:32 PM
I had a co-worker wear one. He was talking all the time with his fiance. We would pass each other in the hallway, i would initially think he was talking to me. I would say "hey Mike hows it going" or "what did you say?" but he was all the time involved with his soon to be wife on the phone. Pussy whipped you could say.

Sadly it effected his work life way too much and he was let go of.

Ace Gunner
08-18-2012, 09:42 PM
http://abovethelaw.com/_old/2009/08/26/douche.jpg

...who wears a fucking girly phone thing for all your girly fucking convos.

Kyle DeLexus
08-18-2012, 09:52 PM
What if it is actually one of those sound amplifying devices you see on tv? I bet you feel like a real dick right now.

Valiant
08-18-2012, 10:49 PM
There was an Asian guy looking Philippians or Thai at the bar tonight, talked for 30mins straight out loud on his.. He did not appreciate me asking Ong Bak to get out of in front of the tv..

It was mean to do, but fuck him, he was way loud and not drinking.. Literally just standing in front of the tv..

lcarus
08-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Theres a dude at my work that listens to his ipod all day. Its fuckin annoying because we have to communicate a decent amount. I can't listen to music for 8 hours straight personally.

prhom
08-18-2012, 11:15 PM
The only reason I can think of to justify wearing one when you aren't actually talking is if you're driving and expecting a call. Otherwise people who do this are either clueless nerds or pretentious douchbags. They aren't even comfortable to wear so you wouldn't just forget and leave it in either.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 12:31 AM
It's the whole I'm a hip cyborg thing.

TinyEvel
08-19-2012, 01:46 AM
It is dumb. They really should stow it in their fannypack when they're not talking on it.

DaneMcCloud
08-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Theres a dude at my work that listens to his ipod all day. Its fuckin annoying because we have to communicate a decent amount. I can't listen to music for 8 hours straight personally.

Maybe he's listening to Podcasts?

:shrug:

Luke Warm
08-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Are probably the little nancies that ask for their sandwich to be cut in half.

milkman
08-19-2012, 07:18 AM
Here's what I think.

Some of you dumbasses spend too much of your time thinking about what other people do.

Why do you gives a rat's ass if someone wears a bluetooth all fucking day?

Why do you give a rat's ass if someone likes their sandwich cut in half?

Seriously, what a bunch of fucking women.

Stryker
08-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Look like fucking idiots. My favoites are the ones that have 2 in. WTF?

Predarat
08-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Dudes that do that drink wine coolers as well.

Deberg_1990
08-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Here's what I think.

Some of you dumbasses spend too much of your time thinking about what other people do.

Why do you gives a rat's ass if someone wears a bluetooth all fucking day?

Why do you give a rat's ass if someone likes their sandwich cut in half?

Seriously, what a bunch of fucking women.

I'm guessing you wear a Bluetooth earpiece, like your Sammy cut in half, and drive a Mini Cooper?
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
08-19-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm guessing you wear a Bluetooth earpiece, like your Sammy cut in half, and drive a Mini Cooper?
Posted via Mobile Device

I expected some dumbass to go there.

I don't own a bluetooth, I don't give a rat's ass how my sandwich is served, and I drive a Honda.

So, no.

I just think you useless fuckers are like a bunch of old women in a knitting class.

KCrockaholic
08-19-2012, 10:17 AM
I love it when people wear them, begin randomly talking, and when the people in the room think they're talking to them, the guy with the earpiece acts like you should've known he would be getting a call.

Donger
08-19-2012, 10:17 AM

I don't own a bluetooth, I don't give a rat's ass how my sandwich is served, and I drive a Honda.

So, no.

I just think you useless ****ers are like a bunch of old women in a knitting class.

So, you are passing judgment on people making judgments?

Deberg_1990
08-19-2012, 10:21 AM

So, no.

I just think you useless fuckers are like a bunch of old women in a knitting class.

Why do you hate having fun and anything NOT Chiefs football?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink
08-19-2012, 10:24 AM
LOOK HOW IMPORTANT I AM.

I AM SO BUSY WITH MY HANDS THAT I CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO PICK UP AND HOLD A CELL PHONE.

DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE HOW IMPORTANT I AM? DO YOU SEE, KYLE?

THIS !! They enjoy annoying others in public especially in an elevator impersonating a 'schizophrenic' talking to themselves. The only place these earpieces are valuable is for safety while driving in a car. Anywhere else they turn into 'pretentious ear prick pieces'

But what is even more annoying now than the earpiece is the 'texting while driving'.

I am going to have a bumper sticker made that say's "Texting while driving is the same as driving drunk". Weaving all over the road while driving slower in the lefthand lane not to mention sitting on a green light at the intersection. And I don't care how good and safe you think you are at doing it while driving, you'll eventually F'up and potentially F'up big time.

Drives me F'n NUTS !!!! - GET A F'N LIFE !!!

milkman
08-19-2012, 10:31 AM
So, you are passing judgment on people making judgments?

It's what I do.

Got a problem with that?

Donger
08-19-2012, 10:41 AM
It's what I do.

Got a problem with that?

No, I think it's cute.

Molitoth
08-19-2012, 10:49 AM
My brother runs a trucking company so is dispatching calls quite frequently, as well as a mechanic so is constantly under a truck.... while he does not wear a bluetooth headset, I wouldn't blame him at all if he did.

milkman
08-19-2012, 10:52 AM
No, I think it's cute.

Ahh.....the condescension.

It's what you do.

Donger
08-19-2012, 11:03 AM

It's what you do.

As do you.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:13 AM
As do you.

Condescension requires subtlety.

bevischief
08-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Buttplug.

Donger
08-19-2012, 11:20 AM

No, it doesn't.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:31 AM
No, it doesn't.

I don't pretend to be as book smart as you, but when the definiton includes "voluntary assumption of equality regarded as an inferior", that, to me, implies subtlety is required.

I do know this, however, I have never voluntarily assumed equality with an individual that I regard as an inferior.

If I think you're a dumbass, you're going to know it.

So, no matter how you view it, if you think I'm condescending, you're a ****ing dumbass.

Donger
08-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I don't pretend to be as book smart as you, but when the definiton includes "voluntary assumption of equality regarded as an inferior", that, to me, implies subtlety is required.

I do know this, however, I have never voluntarily assumed equality with an individual that I regard as an inferior.

If I think you're a dumbass, you're going to know it.

So, no matter how you view it, if you think I'm condescending, you're a ****ing dumbass.

And you'd be wrong.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:37 AM
And you'd be wrong.

Just like your worthless ass is wrong about me being condescending.

You're a useless fuck.

Donger
08-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Just like your worthless ass is wrong about me being condescending.

You're a useless ****.

That's not very nice.

It's really pretty simple. You stated that subtlety is required for condescension. It is not, since required means that it must be present. Would you like an example of condescension which is not subtle at all?

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:47 AM
That's not very nice.

It's really pretty simple. You stated that subtlety is required for condescension. It is not, since required means that it must be present. Would you like an example of condescension which is not subtle at all?

Oh, please, educate me, you useless prick.

Donger
08-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh, please, educate me, you useless prick.

No, I'll let you wallow in your relative stupidity and ignorance.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:56 AM
No, I'll let you wallow in your relative stupidity and ignorance.

I'm all broken up.

Donger
08-19-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm all broken up.

That was an example of non-subtle condescension, by the way.

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:08 PM
That was an example of non-subtle condescension, by the way.

What happened to letting me wallow in my relative stupidity and ignorance?

That, for me, is subtle, by the way.

Donger
08-19-2012, 12:15 PM
What happened to letting me wallow in my relative stupidity and ignorance?

I never intended to do that. It was an example of non-subtle condescension. I just wanted to see if you'd pick up on that. I suppose not.

That, for me, is subtle, by the way.

LMAO

Okay.

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:17 PM
I never intended to do that. It was an example of non-subtle condescension. I just wanted to see if you'd pick up on that. I suppose not.

LMAO

Okay.

I actually knew that was where you'd go with that.

I just like tweaking you occassionally to see if I can get a rise out of you.

Donger
08-19-2012, 12:19 PM
I actually knew that was where you'd go with that.

I just like tweaking you occassionally to see if I can get a rise out of you.

That's fine.

Do you now see that one can be condescending without being subtle about it?

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:19 PM
I promise you Donger, one of these days I am going to get you to go all "Sam Kennison" on me, even with the full knowledge that is exactly what I'm trying to get from you.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 12:21 PM

So, no.

I just think you useless ****ers are like a bunch of old women in a knitting class.

You're funny. So it was important for you to come in this thread and call everyone in it a bunch of of old women before having your complete emotional discharge on display? OK Good god dude are you even capable of posting your opinion without acting like a 12 year bitch on the rag throwing out names every single post?

For the record I don't think anybody is worried about anything it was just a simple observation. They do look ridiculous especially the guy in the gym who is supposed to be getting a workout in and carries on for 45 minutes talking all loud so everyone can hear like he is brokering a deal on the Trump towers.

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:22 PM
That's fine.

Do you now see that one can be condescending without being subtle about it?

Do you not undestand that's all part of the tweaking you bit?

The one really truthful thing I've said in this entire conversation is that post was as subtle as I get.

And the "book smart" comment was another example of non-subtlety that you overlooked.

Donger
08-19-2012, 12:22 PM
I promise you Donger, one of these days I am going to get you to go all "Sam Kinison" on me, even with the full knowledge that is exactly what I'm trying to get from you.

FYP

Donger
08-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Do you not undestand that's all part of the tweaking you bit?

The one really truthful thing I've said in this entire conversation is that post was as subtle as I get.

And the "book smart" comment was another example of non-subtlety that you overlooked.

Ah. So, you knew that subtlety isn't required for condescension all along? I find that to be highly unlikely.

loochy
08-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Brothas always be toothin'

http://anythingblack.wordpress.com/2008/03/05/black-people-bluetooth-2/

threebag02
:Poke:

milkman
You're funny. So it was important for you to come in this thread and call everyone in it a bunch of of old women before having your complete emotional discharge on display? OK Good god dude are you even capable of posting your opinion without acting like a 12 year bitch on the rag throwing out names every single post?

For the record I don't think anybody is worried about anything it was just a simple observation. They do look ridiculous especially the guy in the gym who is supposed to be getting a workout in and carries on for 45 minutes talking all loud so everyone can hear like he is brokering a deal on the Trump towers.

I was bored.

threebag02
08-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Brothas always be toothin'

Those Is Grillz

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Ah. So, you knew that subtlety isn't required for condescension all along? I find that to be highly unlikely.

Believe what you want.

I don't give a rat's ass.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 12:28 PM
I was bored.

LMAO Good answer

Dayze
08-19-2012, 12:32 PM
They talk on the phone frequently and feel that it's more convenient to leave the earpiece in rather than continuously putting it in and taking it out?

NTTAWWT

chasedude
08-19-2012, 12:38 PM
I just bought these last week

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875991307

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/75-991-307-TS?$S300W$

Full Headset with call capabilities. I work a delivery job so I'm getting calls from customers and my shop all the time. All I have to do is hit a button on the headset and I'm talking HANDS FREE unlike many other yahoo's I see that can't chew gum and walk at the same time let alone hold a phone to their ear and drive.

So what's my point? My hands are paying attention to the wheel not my phone.

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:42 PM
I just bought these last week

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875991307

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/75-991-307-TS?$S300W$

Full Headset with call capabilities. I work a delivery job so I'm getting calls from customers and my shop all the time. All I have to do is hit a button on the headset and I'm talking HANDS FREE unlike many other yahoo's I see that can't chew gum and walk at the same time let alone hold a phone to their ear and drive.

So what's my point? My hands are paying attention to the wheel not my phone.

So, if an emrgency vehicle comes up behind you with sirens blaring, can you hear it?

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 12:46 PM
So, if an emrgency vehicle comes up behind you with sirens blaring, can you hear it?

It's illegal where I am at.

milkman
08-19-2012, 12:48 PM
It's illegal where I am at.

Same here, which is also in California, as you are.

Baby Lee
08-19-2012, 12:53 PM

It's what you do.

As do you.

Is it just me, or did MilkMan end up complimenting Donger's subtlety in this exchange?

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Same here, which is also in California, as you are.

I work here and commute to Southern Oregon where that would also be illegal. Medford PD is way overzealous. I would never want to get caught wearing one of those there.They would have you strung up roadside and use you for a pinata.

Seriously I have no idea how they get by with double ear coverage like that.

Donger
08-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Is it just me, or did MilkMan end up complimenting Donger's subtlety in this exchange?

It's just you.

LVNHACK
08-19-2012, 01:17 PM
The only reason I can think of to justify wearing one when you aren't actually talking is if you're driving and expecting a call. Otherwise people who do this are either clueless nerds or pretentious douchbags. They aren't even comfortable to wear so you wouldn't just forget and leave it in either.

I vote on the douchebag aspect....

loochy
08-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I wear these a lot. I wear them when I run and I listen to the radio. Sometimes I wear them when I'm at the store and listen to the radio. I don't actually talk on the phone much, but when I do I'm self conscious about being one of the weirdos walking around talking to himself.

I don't need it for the car because I have bt connectivity through my headunit.
http://www.plantronics.com/images/catalog/product_fullsize/backbeat903plus.jpg

bevischief
08-19-2012, 02:27 PM
They are gay and wanting surprise butt sex.

LiL stumppy
08-19-2012, 02:35 PM
I am required to wear one at work, and I never had a desire to use one until I was forced. They are the most convenient piece of accessory you can purchase for a phone.

milkman
08-19-2012, 02:37 PM
I am required to wear one at work, and I never had a desire to use one until I was forced. They are the most convenient piece of accessory you can purchase for a phone.

Let me guess.

You're the bitch on the other end of the phone sex line, and BadGirl taught you everything you know.

LiL stumppy
08-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Let me guess.

You're the bitch on the other end of the phone sex line, and BadGirl taught you everything you know.

You know all about those sex phone lines huh

Don't be angry it's the only time you ever talk to the opposite gender

milkman
08-19-2012, 02:40 PM
You know all about those sex phone lines huh

Don't be angry it's the only time you ever talk to the opposite gender

So you admit I'm right.

And since you're on the other end, then I am in fact, not speaking with the opposite gender, now am I?

LiL stumppy
08-19-2012, 03:15 PM
So you admit I'm right.

And since you're on the other end, then I am in fact, not speaking with the opposite gender, now am I?

Your cleverness blows my mind

lcarus
08-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Maybe he's listening to Podcasts?

:shrug:

Nah, he listens to Pandora all day. I asked him lol. I thought it would make more sense if he was listening to podcasts or talk radio..somethin other than music all the time.

MahiMike
08-19-2012, 04:12 PM
O0uTi2qkgf0

That's brilliant. Only thing worse than these guys is the Nextel radios.

Guru
08-19-2012, 05:04 PM
I promise you Donger, one of these days I am going to get you to go all "Sam Kennison" on me, even with the full knowledge that is exactly what I'm trying to get from you.

ROFL I'm don't know that we will ever see Donger get upset.

chasedude
08-19-2012, 06:15 PM

Yes I can. Deaf people drive everyday, do they hear it or is that why they have flashing lights too dumbass.

Simplicity
08-19-2012, 06:35 PM
http://t.qkme.me/3onmbn.jpg

vailpass
08-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Bluetooth earpieces are so 2010

milkman
08-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes I can. Deaf people drive everyday, do they hear it or is that why they have flashing lights too dumbass.

I've been driving a truck for enough years to know that people don't check their mirrors nearly as often as they should.

Someone with their ears covered is not going to see an emegency vehicle coming from behind them, even with lights, because they lack the werewithall to check their mirrors as they should.

There's reason headphones like that while drivng are illegal in California.

Baby Lee
08-19-2012, 08:02 PM
BT earpiece goes into the [one] ear as soon as I hop in the car. Don't care if looks douchey, I have enough trouble when I'm NOT driving fumbling with the earpiece, turning it on and pressing the answer call button . . . . Be Prepared, the Motto of a True Scout.

Will enter a place of business still talking to someone on carryover from the drive there. If I need to interact with others, butcher, deli, checkout, etc., I'll advise the party at the other end that I'll have to call them back.

It's just too handy and convenient to go back the slapping my phone to my ear.

Setsuna
08-19-2012, 08:10 PM
These men are making six figures and banging hoes, when you are sitting at a computer on CP making fun of them.

JASONSAUTO
08-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Doesn't everyone make six figures and bang hoes?
Posted via Mobile Device

Guru
08-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

No. They bang six figure hoes though.

Setsuna
08-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL You are awesome man. :D

ThaVirus
08-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Only on this site.

threebag02
08-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Billay likes dudes to cover his ears with their hands so he can hear the ocean...he can almost taste the salt.

chasedude
08-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Someone with their ears covered is not going to see an emegency vehicle coming from behind them, even with lights, because they lack the werewithall to check their mirrors as they should.

:facepalm: That's complete bullshit. If you're not a defensive driver (constantly checking mirrors) then you shouldn't be on the road period. I drive all day too, city traffic. I'm always checking my mirrors whether I have my bluetooth headset on or off.

If I get a call which I do often either from customers or the office I don't have to fiddle with my phone. I hit a button on the side of my headset and my hands are free to handle the car.

I'll say this again, you don't need ears to see flashing lights :shake:

milkman
08-20-2012, 10:58 PM
:facepalm: That's complete bullshit. If you're not a defensive driver (constantly checking mirrors) then you shouldn't be on the road period. I drive all day too, city traffic. I'm always checking my mirrors whether I have my bluetooth headset on or off.

If I get a call which I do often either from customers or the office I don't have to fiddle with my phone. I hit a button on the side of my headset and my hands are free to handle the car.

I'll say this again, you don't need ears to see flashing lights :shake:

I'm on the road all day, every day in town traffic.

I see it all the time.

Maybe you're a driver who does actually check, but I know from 35 years of driving a delivery truck that there's a shit ton of people that don't.

chasedude
08-20-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm on the road all day, every day in town traffic.

I see it all the time.

Maybe you're a driver who does actually check, but I know from 35 years of driving a delivery truck that there's a shit ton of people that don't.

Agreed, there are those idiots that pull out in front of me all the time because they don't pay attention and often they're holding a phone up against their ear. Some people just can't multitask. That's why I wear a bluetooth headset, so my hands are free and no phone stuck next to my head blocking my peripheral vision. It's nothing different than if I'm talking to a passenger in my vehicle.

kepp
08-21-2012, 08:40 AM
I don't know why others do it, but I do it because it looks super-cool paired with my cell phone belt clip.

Omaha
08-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Almost as bad as the douchebags who clip their phones to their belts.

Omaha
08-21-2012, 08:50 AM
I don't know why others do it, but I do it because it looks super-cool paired with my cell phone belt clip.

Ah, fuck! You beat me to it!

threebag02
08-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Fat chicks could get a larger earpiece so their head looks smaller.

Omaha
08-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Fat chicks could get a larger earpiece so their head looks smaller.

Or they could just all move to an island and live there until they make it sink into the ocean.

Wait. That might not work. Do fatties float?

ChiTown
08-21-2012, 09:03 AM
O0uTi2qkgf0

ROFL

I never saw that episode. That is FUKING funny!

Setsuna
08-21-2012, 10:43 AM
Ah, ****! You beat me to it!

There's actually someone who isn't fat to you? I'm fairly certain there are skinnier chicks than the one in your avatar. You're slipping dude.

Omaha
08-21-2012, 03:12 PM
There's actually someone who isn't fat to you? I'm fairly certain there are skinnier chicks than the one in your avatar. You're slipping dude.

It's not like the skinniest chick wins. The hottest chick wins.

Strongside
08-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Hopefully no one posted this, as I'm too lazy to check...

Funny stuff

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ooxTIF98_lQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tooge
08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
look stupid

Setsuna
08-21-2012, 04:07 PM
It's not like the skinniest chick wins. The hottest chick wins.

:eek: What did I just read? *head explodes*

Omaha
08-21-2012, 04:08 PM
:eek: What did I just read? *head explodes*

True story.

tooge
08-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Buddy of mine wears one of these things. We go on fishing trips, hunting trips, canoe trips, etc. We'll be driving along and he'll say "what are you doin?". I'll respond," just wanting to get there, AND, I'm havin a cold beer". Then he starts talking to whoever the hell it is he's talking to. Annoys the shit out of me.