PDA

View Full Version : Football Vincent Brown has a broken ankle

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Terrible, um, break. Had been having a great #Chargers camp. RT @UTKevinAcee: Vincent Brown has a broken ankle.

UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee

Vincent Brown has broken ankle. Expected to miss at least eight weeks. That means at least five games, probably.

Buck
08-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?

OnTheWarpath58
08-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Damn. Hate to see that.

Maybe after seeing what happened to Lewis tonight, and Flowers not recovering, people around here will be less willing to cheer other teams injuries.

RunKC
08-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Man that sucks for them. I don't think this year is gonna look good for them at all.

CaliforniaChief
08-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Damn. Hate to see that.

Maybe after seeing what happened to Lewis tonight, and Flowers not recovering, people around here will be less willing to cheer other teams injuries.

Yep.

It's not good for the game, and it's a bummer for guys that are just coming up and about to break out.

You want our best to beat their best on the field...in the regular season/playoffs.

jd1020
08-18-2012, 11:10 PM
You want our best to beat their best on the field...in the regular season/playoffs.

Hmmmm. I think I could live with a SB if the Chiefs were the only 100% healthy team and beat up on everyone's backups.

kysirsoze
08-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Hmmmm. I think I could live with a SB if the Chiefs were the only 100% healthy team and beat up on everyone's backups.

I hope so, cause I'm starting to think that's what it's gonna take.

Sorter
08-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Good to hear, as it was originally feared he tore his achilles. Broken ankles suck, but glad for him that it wasn't a torn achilles.

notorious
08-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Damnit.

AFC West needs to get back to being THE division in the NFL.

kysirsoze
08-18-2012, 11:23 PM
Damnit.

AFC West needs to get back to being THE division in the NFL.

Nah. I'm cool with them sucking. Easier road for the Chiefs. This isn't college. Strength of schedule doesn't help.

CoMoChief
08-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Damn. Hate to see that.

Would have rathen taken a chance with LaRon Landry than Kendrick Lewis.

CoMoChief
08-19-2012, 03:44 AM

Really?

I bet you think it was a real accomplishment for The 1992 Dream Team to win the gold medal in basketball then.

I mean would you like it if the Chiefs won the SB using replacement players during a striked season? (theoretical question of course).

Fritz88
08-19-2012, 03:49 AM
Yep.

It's not good for the game, and it's a bummer for guys that are just coming up and about to break out.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p3-eavMSBnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thabear04
08-19-2012, 05:15 AM
Maybe chargers have the Kansas city injury curse. Expect is not the acl that of injury

Dave Lane
08-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Wow before this Freddy Coleman of ESPN gave his lock of the year that SD wins 5 games or less this year. Now what? 4?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Wow before this Freddy Coleman of ESPN gave his lock of the year that SD wins 5 games or less this year. Now what? 4?

Unless Rivers gets hurt, that is a VERY dumb prediction. No fucking way.

Dave Lane
08-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Unless Rivers gets hurt, that is a VERY dumb prediction. No ****ing way.

I think 6-7 games is pretty much what to expect. The OL and declining defense was his biggest issue. Plus a running game that is ex-Chiefs castoffs is not a good thing.

Big Smoke
08-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Terrible, um, break. Had been having a great #Chargers camp. RT @UTKevinAcee: Vincent Brown has a broken ankle.

UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee

Vincent Brown has broken ankle. Expected to miss at least eight weeks. That means at least five games, probably.

I don't understand how you manage to break every story out there. From injuries, to mass shootings. Are you by your computer 24/7? :hmmm:

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly

#Chargers announce that WR Vincent Brown will be placed on I.R. with the "Designated to Return" label to come back later in the season.

htismaqe
09-04-2012, 01:30 PM
I don't understand how you manage to break every story out there. From injuries, to mass shootings. Are you by your computer 24/7? :hmmm:

He obviously has a Twitter problem.

Reerun_KC
09-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Damn. Hate to see that.

Doubt it... We have guys wishing injury on our own players. Why would they care about anothers team...

Karma caught us last year.

sedated
09-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly

#Chargers announce that WR Vincent Brown will be placed on I.R. with the "Designated to Return" label to come back later in the season.

I’m a little curious why, if he is only expected to miss the first 5 games, they didn’t put him on the PUP list? That would give them 6 weeks with an additional 2 before they have to activate him, and they can hold onto the “eligible to return” tag.

AndChiefs
09-04-2012, 02:30 PM
I’m a little curious why, if he is only expected to miss the first 5 games, they didn’t put him on the PUP list? That would give them 6 weeks with an additional 2 before they have to activate him, and they can hold onto the “eligible to return” tag.

Healing slowly?