PDA

View Full Version : Football Peyton Manning plays full half, throws two picks

T-post Tom
08-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Posted by Mike Florio on August 18, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT

Slowly but surely, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is getting himself ready for the games that count.

Even though it’s still not entirely sure how he’ll look when Week One rolls around.

Playing an entire half on Saturday night in Denver against the Seahawks, Manning completed 15 of 22 passes for 177 yards. But he threw two interceptions and no touchdown passes.

Perhaps the best news is that he was knocked to the ground once, and he got right up and kept going.

Although Manning led a pair of scoring drives that covered more than 65 yards, Manning tried on one specific second-quarter series of plays to throw the ball down the field several times. First, he lofted it roughly 50 yards — not a bomb by any means, but for a guy with supposed arm-strength issues it’s significant. Unfortunately for Manning, the ball badly sailed past the intended target. Later, Manning floated one over the receiver, and it was intercepted.

The end result for Peyton was a passer rating of 55.9. That’s more than 15 points below his career low for a full season, which also happened to be his rookie season in Indianapolis.

L.A. Chieffan
08-19-2012, 12:29 AM
He's no Cassell

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:15 AM
He played very well. The offense was moving well and he looked like the Manning of old running the hurry up.

The first pick was a fluke, the second was an overthrow. He also should have had a TD pass but Tamme dropped it. It was very encouraging seeing the Broncos turn the ball over three times and still finishing the half with the lead.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-19-2012, 01:30 AM
He played very well. The offense was moving well and he looked like the Manning of old running the hurry up.

The first pick was a fluke, the second was an overthrow. He also should have had a TD pass but Tamme dropped it. It was very encouraging seeing the Broncos turn the ball over three times and still finishing the half with the lead.

Yes you have to play great to sport a Qb rating of 55.9, that's astronomical.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:47 AM
Yes you have to play great to sport a Qb rating of 55.9, that's astronomical.

Stats lie. He played very good. We were moving the ball at will and after watching Peyton's second pick, Dreessen didn't even make a play on the ball. Manning played great. Watching him run the no huddle was a thing of beauty.

BigMeatballDave
08-19-2012, 02:53 AM
Stats lie. He played very good. We were moving the ball at will and after watching Peyton's second pick, Dreessen didn't even make a play on the ball. Manning played great. Watching him run the no huddle was a thing of beauty.

:bong:

BigMeatballDave
08-19-2012, 03:02 AM
In what way is 16 of 23 for 177 and 2 INTs, Very Well?

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2012, 03:12 AM

He's Peyton Manning, unless he starts fucking up in regular season then I'll feel more assured that KC can take the Broncos. This would include a superb performance from the Chiefs defense also, but till then I'm not looking at his preseason as a determinate in how he'll play this year.

Johnny Vegas
08-19-2012, 04:11 AM
he's just playin possum. he''ll show up. its peyton fucking manning.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Knowmo those are some lame fucking excuses dude.

mr. tegu
08-19-2012, 06:52 AM
he's just playin possum. he''ll show up. its peyton fucking manning.

Players can go from really good in preseason to really bad in preseason but not often the other way around. Also, a lot of the talk after this game especially is the lack of arm strength and velocity. If it's not there and he tries to play the way he used to, he will be attempting a lot of bad throws since he won't believe he is limited.

-King-
08-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Matt Cassel is the only AFC West starting Qb to not throw a pick...

Rest of them have multiple picks each.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefRocka
08-19-2012, 07:20 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah but wasn't his longest pass attempt like a 20 yard out to McCluster? He is still playing well, just saying...

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 07:24 AM
In what way is 16 of 23 for 177 and 2 INTs, Very Well?

Carson Palmer just JIHP over that line

mlyonsd
08-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Stats lie. He played very good. We were moving the ball at will and after watching Peyton's second pick, Dreessen didn't even make a play on the ball. Manning played great. Watching him run the no huddle was a thing of beauty.People on this board especially understand and point out bad QB play. It's what we do.

For right now at least, Manning is not the old Manning. He's one of the best though. I'd expect he'll will himself up to an 80 rating by the opener.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Anyone who thinks he is his "old self" is a fucking moron or just needs to watch some old highlights of his. This is not the same player and he'd even admit it. (which he has)

Tuckdaddy
08-19-2012, 08:32 AM

What the hell? He doesn't get a pass for playing like shit. 2 ints and a rating of 55? Thats crap and he had better play better than that or you will go 0-4 to start the seaason. I hope this is how it goes because I don't buy the Manning hype and Denver fans need to come back to reality. You don't have neck surgeries, miss a season and change teams then win the SB. He will struggle this year and so will your ground game.

Get ready for third in the division.

Tuckdaddy
08-19-2012, 08:35 AM
Anyone who thinks he is his "old self" is a ****ing moron or just needs to watch some old highlights of his. This is not the same player and he'd even admit it. (which he has)

Damn right. He looks off and slower to pull the trigger. Probably because he can't trust his guys will be where he wants them to be. His offense is all about timing and that will take many games to build. Not to mentuon that these are not his WR's or even the type he likes. Maybe Decker but Thomas is a mountain and the exact opposite of what he wanted in Indy.

Predarat
08-19-2012, 08:36 AM
payINTon mooning.

KC Jones
08-19-2012, 08:38 AM
I expect and hope to see Manning struggle a bit this year.

That said I won't believe he's in trouble until the season starts and the numbers mean something.

tredadda
08-19-2012, 08:41 AM

Unfortunately I had to watch the game and no he did not play well. I am not sure what you were watching. The defense played well, not the offense.

milkman
08-19-2012, 08:49 AM
Unfortunately I had to watch the game and no he did not play well. I am not sure what you were watching. The defense played well, not the offense.

The offense was Homerific/knowshit.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 10:26 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SEHVY1u87CQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 10:27 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NqpU6xXCKLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 10:27 AM
He could throw 12 picks and they'd still suck him off. It's ridiculous.

That first throw was horrible!! Looked like Huard tossed that duck. OMG ROFL

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 10:30 AM
You guys are getting waaaaay too hung up on the 2 INT's. The guy had 3 or 4 dropped balls and should have been 19 or 20 out of 23. Physically, he looks like the Manning of old. Accurate, smart, and in control. The players still need a little more time to get in sync with Manning, and once they do you won't be seeing those picks.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 10:31 AM
JFC this is bad even for you dude. He's the new wobble launcher.

Stop with the excuses. Ball slipped out of his hand!!!! Schlereth is a joke.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Manning also got hit against the Seahawks and the very next play Manning threw a 20 yard DART to Stokely. The dude is back. I can't remember the last time Denver had three turnovers in a half and still was winning the game. That only happens when you have a franchise QB.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Jacob Tamme, his former teammate in Indianapolis, dropped an easy touchdown pass on Denver's final offensive play of the half. Eric Decker also had a drop on an otherwise masterful drive in which Manning came out firing, completing five of his first six passes to move 63 yards -- including consecutive gains of 19 and 22 yards -- before questionable penalties and bad drops killed the drive.

It was vintage Manning, in the shotgun, directing traffic, sprinting back up the line to conserve time, utilizing five different receivers on the drive including passes to his old Colts pals, Tamme and Brandon Stokley.

"He definitely looked like himself in the two-minute," said one scout in attendance. .

milkman
08-19-2012, 10:45 AM

Delierance has been stroked by the media and scouts since he was in college, even though he has been the biggest big game choker in both college and the NFL.

Why should now be any different than the rest of his career.

I've been saying it for years.

Manning is the most overrated QB ever.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 10:47 AM
You don't need to be a GM, scout, or talking head to see the diminished arm strength. All you have to do is open your eyes.

Rausch
08-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Delierance has been stroked by the media and scouts since he was in college, even though he has been the biggest big game choker in both college and the NFL.

Why should now be any different than the rest of his career.

I've been saying it for years.

Manning is the most overrated QB ever.

His arm isn't there.

He never had a cannon but he was accurate with a tight spiral. Now he's throwing ducks and his velocity is so off he's getting picked in the preseason by each team he plays.

milkman
08-19-2012, 10:53 AM
His arm isn't there.

He never had a cannon but he was accurate with a tight spiral. Now he's throwing ducks and his velocity is so off he's getting picked in the preseason by each team he plays.

Don't really care, actually.

I believe, even at 100%, you can bet that when it matters the most, Deliverance is going to choke.

Guru
08-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Who cares?

The Bad Guy
08-19-2012, 10:55 AM

Blah, blah, blah.

No touchdown passes in 2 games. I don't care how beautifully he ran the no huddle.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:56 AM
25 picks this year.

Book em.

Rausch
08-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Who cares?

I do.

Two of the most hurtful playoff losses in our history are to the Colts (one with manning) and another was the Donks.

AND he's in our division now. This directly impacts us.

Why the **** would we NOT care?...

BigMeatballDave
08-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Manning also got hit against the Seahawks and the very next play Manning threw a 20 yard DART to Stokely. The dude is back. I can't remember the last time Denver had three turnovers in a half and still was winning the game. That only happens when you have a franchise QB.

20 yard dart... LMAO

Guru
08-19-2012, 10:59 AM
I do.

Two of the most hurtful playoff losses in our history are to the Colts (one with manning) and another was the Donks.

I'll care when the regular season starts. Not a minute sooner.

pimpchief
08-19-2012, 11:03 AM
So does elway really think because him and brett could play old and broke at high levels that peyton can to? 4mvps is a good career, he's toast now.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:11 AM
I do.

I don't care because at the end of the day, I want to win because of our talent, not because of the lack of talent elsewhere.

Bump
08-19-2012, 11:16 AM
we looked worse yesterday than Peyton Manning did today, but it's only preseason right?

Rausch
08-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I don't care because at the end of the day, I want to win because of our talent, not because of the lack of talent elsewhere.

I want to win a super bowl.

I don't want to just pull it off I want to do it right.

I want to beat the Colts. I want to beat the Colts HOF QB. I want to beat the Colts HOF QB playing for the Donks.

I want to beat the Colts HOF QB playing for the Donks with the Donks HOF QB as GM while Kneel Smith chokes on a nacho while 200 people stand around and watch him slowly suffocate.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:30 AM
I want to win a super bowl.

I don't want to just pull it off I want to do it right.

I want to beat the Colts. I want to beat the Colts HOF QB. I want to beat the Colts HOF QB playing for the Donks.

I want to beat the Colts HOF QB playing for the Donks with the Donks HOF QB as GM while Kneel Smith chokes on a nacho while 200 people stand around and watch him slowly suffocate.

Unless we replace Cassel with a franchise QB in the next couple of seasons, we aren't going to be winning against Deliverance on our way to the SB in the next couple years.

We'll win against Deliverance, but we won't be on our way to a SB.

Bearcat
08-19-2012, 11:33 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

Cassel's also only thrown it downfield once or twice? I'd expect Manning to take risks in the preseason, considering he's playing for the first time in over a year and he's with a new team. Cassel should do the same now that he has two solid weeks of check down practice.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Cassel's also only thrown it downfield once or twice? I'd expect Manning to take risks in the preseason, considering he's playing for the first time in over a year and he's with a new team. Cassel should do the same now that he has two solid weeks of check down practice.

I have seen two out of 3 of Manning's Int's and one was deflected and the other hit at the line. Peyton will be fine if he stays healthy.

BTW, I agree that he needs to get some practice in with the WR's, this is ridiculous.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:40 AM
I have seen two out of 3 of Manning's Int's and one was deflected and the other hit at the line. Peyton will be fine if he stays healthy.

BTW, I agree that he needs to get some practice in with the WR's, this is ridiculous.

The one that was deflected was thrown behind the receiver, and wobbled all the way there.

Anyone that blames that on the receiver, like Mark Sleroth, is a fucking tool.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 11:45 AM
The one that was deflected was thrown behind the receiver, and wobbled all the way there.

Anyone that blames that on the receiver, like Mark Sleroth, is a ****ing tool.

I just think he is a little rusty and trying to get used to a new offense and new receivers. AT least he is getting his reps in during the preseason there Mr. F. A. Tool and I certainly like the odds of him being a superior QB to our own checkdown master if he stays healthy this season.

milkman
08-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I just think he is a little rusty and trying to get used to a new offense and new receivers. AT least he is getting his reps in during the preseason there Mr. F. A. Tool and I certainly like the odds of him being a superior QB to our own checkdown master if he stays healthy this season.

I don't doubt he will be.

But, goddamn, can we get a little fair criticism of Deliverance?

KILLER_CLOWN
08-19-2012, 11:51 AM
It's official Peyton Manning is back! Should be a fun year for the Chiefs. ;)

BigMeatballDave
08-19-2012, 12:17 PM
I'd like to note that during this preseason, Cassel's yards per attempt is slightly higher than Manning's.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2012, 12:19 PM
I'd like to note that during this preseason, Cassel's yards per attempt is slightly higher than Manning's.

Interesting. That last drive had to help Cassels's numbers significantly.

boogblaster
08-19-2012, 12:27 PM
i hate it .. tupid donks .....

mr. tegu
08-19-2012, 12:36 PM
I think it's funny some people are trying to downplay his INTs in this preseason. Even when healthy Manning was struggling with picks the last few seasons. 20 in 2010 IIRC? So now after surgery, a year off, and on a new team people think his INTs aren't a representation of what's to come? They are fooling themselves.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:03 PM
I think it's funny some people are trying to downplay his INTs in this preseason. Even when healthy Manning was struggling with picks the last few seasons. 20 in 2010 IIRC? So now after surgery, a year off, and on a new team people think his INTs aren't a representation of what's to come? They are fooling themselves.

Dude. Two of his picks are from tipped passes and the third was an overthrow that could have been averted if the TE simply made a play on the ball.

The important thing to note is that Manning is moving the chains and teams are respecting his deep ball. Teams aren't going to be able to crowd the LOS like they would against a Cassel or an Orton. The guy is going to have a Peyton Manning type year this year. He is still one of the 5 best in the league.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Dude. Two of his picks are from tipped passes and the third was an overthrow that could have been averted if the TE simply made a play on the ball.

The important thing to note is that Manning is moving the chains and teams are respecting his deep ball. Teams aren't going to be able to crowd the LOS like they would against a Cassel or an Orton. The guy is going to have a Peyton Manning type year this year. He is still one of the 5 best in the league.

Dude's got 0 TDs and 3 INTs so far. They let him throw 23 times in order to pad his stats, and it didn't matter. Flynn only threw the ball 13 times for Seattle. Seattle ran the ball 44 times, and Denver only ran it 15 times (2 of which were QB scrambles).

Denver called 36 pass plays and 13 running plays finishing with less than 250 yards of total offense to go along with their 3 turnovers...against one of the worst teams in football...and you're singing their praises.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Who cares? It's pre-season and he'll likely be off for the first half of the season with a new team. Still with that defense they'll contend for the division.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Dude's got 0 TDs and 3 INTs so far. They let him throw 23 times in order to pad his stats, and it didn't matter. Flynn only threw the ball 13 times for Seattle. Seattle ran the ball 44 times, and Denver only ran it 15 times (2 of which were QB scrambles).

Denver called 36 pass plays and 13 running plays finishing with less than 250 yards of total offense to go along with their 3 turnovers...against one of the worst teams in football...and you're singing their praises.

Seattle has an excellent defense.

They let him throw the ball so he can get into a rhythm before the regular season. The more time he has in game like situations with our offensive players the better. We had the #1 ranked run game in the NFL last year, we know we can run the football... letting Manning get comfortable in the preseason is the smart thing to do.

Bearcat
08-19-2012, 01:20 PM

Well, he also threw for 4700 yards and 33 TDs to go with those 17 picks.

The 3 interceptions might be a representation of the surgery, year off, and new team... and that's reasonable. It's not like he's peaked after 2 preseason games.

mr. tegu
08-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Still with that defense they'll contend for the division.

Wait what? What defends is this you speak of? Surely you arent talking about the same team's defense that ranked 24th on points allowed and 20th in yards allowed last year. Are you? Because that would render your comment completely stupid.

mr. tegu
08-19-2012, 01:26 PM

The 3 interceptions might be a representation of the surgery, year off, and new team... and that's reasonable. It's not like he's peaked after 2 preseason games.

I don't think he will be bad by normal standards, but by his standards he will have a decent fall off. With 5 or so more picks resulting from these new factors and with the run defense Denver has, that will make it much easier to keep the ball out of his hands and hold on to leads.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I don't think he will be bad by normal standards, but by his standards he will have a decent fall off. With 5 or so more picks resulting from these new factors and with the run defense Denver has, that will make it much easier to keep the ball out of his hands and hold on to leads.

Denver looks good against the run so far and they weren't that bad against the run last year. Really the only thing we struggled with in the run game last year was runs out of the Shotgun and Darren McFadden.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Seattle has an excellent defense.

They let him throw the ball so he can get into a rhythm before the regular season. The more time he has in game like situations with our offensive players the better. We had the #1 ranked run game in the NFL last year, we know we can run the football... letting Manning get comfortable in the preseason is the smart thing to do.

Perhaps that rushing attack was aided by the fact that your QB had nearly 700 yards rushing in just 14 games. Manning has averaged 4 yards per season over the past 5 years.

You had 38 freaking rushing yards yesterday with an average run of 2.5 yards. That's a long way from "fine". You got outgained by 200 yards on the ground. Good job, good effort.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Denver looks good against the run so far and they weren't that bad against the run last year. Really the only thing we struggled with in the run game last year was runs out of the Shotgun and Darren McFadden.

They really made Seattle earn their 228 rushing yards...looked good.

RedNeckRaider
08-19-2012, 01:40 PM

LMAO

mr. tegu
08-19-2012, 01:43 PM

Seattle rushed for 228 yards at 5.2 YPC last night. Not sure on first half stats though.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:43 PM

Their first string didn't do much against our 1's. Their second team destroyed our 2's and 3's.

-King-
08-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Marshawn Lynch averaged 6+ ypc vs. Denvers first string.
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
08-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Preseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:50 PM
You had 38 freaking rushing yards yesterday with an average run of 2.5 yards. That's a long way from "fine". You got outgained by 200 yards on the ground. Good job, good effort.

You can make stats say whatever you want them to say if you leave pertinent information out.

We didn't run the ball much and when we did it was on third and one and other short yardage situations. For example, we had first and goal at the three and ran the ball three straight times before we scored.

We wanted to work on our passing game last night. Even when Brock was in the game we were throwing it the majority of the time.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 01:52 PM

He's also nearing 40 coming off major surgery. There is no guarantee he gets anywhere near his previous high level. That's the other side of the coin. He should still be open to fair criticism, not blaming recievers for not having a rocket up thier ass to bat a pass down.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Wait what? What defends is this you speak of? Surely you arent talking about the same team's defense that ranked 24th on points allowed and 20th in yards allowed last year. Are you? Because that would render your comment completely stupid.

We are homers for thinking the Chiefs D can be top 10, but Denver's below average D is the tits.

RedNeckRaider
08-19-2012, 01:53 PM
You can make stats say whatever you want them to say if you leave pertinent information out.

We didn't run the ball much and when we did it was on third and one and other short yardage situations. For example, we had first and goal at the three and ran the ball three straight times before we scored.

We wanted to work on our passing game last night. Even when Brock was in the game we were throwing it the majority of the time.

"We wanted to work on our passing game" Are you on the coaching staff, or the payroll?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 01:54 PM

ROFL

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Marshawn Lynch averaged 6+ ypc vs. Denvers first string.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks to a single 14 yard run, other than that our first string run defense was pretty stout.

milkman
08-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks to a single 14 yard run, other than that our first string run defense was pretty stout.

LMAO

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 02:21 PM

Even if you take out his biggest run of the game, he still averaged almost 5 ypc.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 02:22 PM

God knows you try. Use them to tell me about Peyton's TD passes.

-King-
08-19-2012, 02:37 PM
God knows you try. Use them to tell me about Peyton's TD passes.

ROFL Burn.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sully
08-19-2012, 02:51 PM

Dick Vermiel!

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 02:53 PM
6 different Seahawks had runs of 10 or more yards in the game. 5 different Seahawks averaged 6+ ypc.

Denver had 1 carry of 10+ yards, and they didn't have a single rusher average more than 3.5 ypc.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Even if you take out his biggest run of the game, he still averaged almost 5 ypc.

Let's take out McGahee's longest run: He goes from 8 carries for 28 yards to 7 carries for 15 yards.

Of course, if you take out Knowshon's best carry, his average actually goes up since he had only one carry for -1 yard.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Denver had 1 carry for 8+ yards.

King_Chief_Fan
08-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Preseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

that is accurate...I used it in the ass kicking the Chiefs took from the 2nd to worst team in the league

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-19-2012, 03:01 PM
So, in other words Broncos 1st team offense has been pretty shitty.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Let's take out McGahee's longest run: He goes from 8 carries for 28 yards to 7 carries for 15 yards.

Of course, if you take out Knowshon's best carry, his average actually goes up since he had only one carry for -1 yard.

Why are you so fixated on the running game? I already told you Denver was working on their passing game against SEA. And Turbin and the other SEA RB's didn't do much against our 1's.

We emphasised the run much more against Chicago.

jd1020
08-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Denver doesn't get bested by anyone. If they get beat it's because Denver let them beat them.

stevieray
08-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Why are you so fixated on the running game? I already told you Denver was working on their passing game against SEA. And Turbin and the other SEA RB's didn't do much against our 1's.

are you attempting to convince yourself, or us?

aturnis
08-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Peyton Manning supporters need to apologize....

mikey23545
08-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Peyton Manning supporters need to apologize....

LMAO

mikey23545
08-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Perhaps that rushing attack was aided by the fact that your QB had nearly 700 yards rushing in just 14 games. Manning has averaged 4 yards per season over the past 5 years.

You've got to realize that Dungver will be working on their running game next week, and Gayton will be running out of the wildcat formation, ala Tebow.

mikey23545
08-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Well, actually we won't know till after the game what Dungver is working on. We have to wait to see whether they were stuffed trying to run the ball, or Manning throws 6 picks, before Knowshit will be able to tell us what they were working on.

listopencil
08-19-2012, 05:08 PM
that is accurate...I used it in the ass kicking the Chiefs took from the 2nd to worst team in the league

It's true. None of this shit really means anything, least of all the score. I like to see the starters continue to shake off rust and the new guys try to fit in somewhere. The only stat that matters is how many injuries your team takes and how serious they are.

mr. tegu
08-19-2012, 05:36 PM
It's true. None of this shit really means anything, least of all the score. I like to see the starters continue to shake off rust and the new guys try to fit in somewhere. The only stat that matters is how many injuries your team takes and how serious they are.

I think the Chargers have taken the lead in that department.

vailpass
08-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Manning is just starting to work on timing with new WRs on a new team after being our for 18 months with neck surgery.
You mean he isn't perfect yet?
No way.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Manning is just starting to work on timing with new WRs on a new team after being our for 18 months with neck surgery.
You mean he isn't perfect yet?
No way.

He is 36 and coming off 4 neck surgeries.

By the time he is up to speed with his receivers, he will be 37.

Who knows if his arm strength has peaked yet, or not. It could improve, it could regress at his age, too.

I guess what I'm saying is that the window is gonna likely be smaller than some think with Manning.

JASONSAUTO
08-19-2012, 05:47 PM
His arm just looks VERY suspect
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
08-19-2012, 05:49 PM
He is 36 and coming off 4 neck surgeries.

By the time he is up to speed with his receivers, he will be 37.

Who knows if his arm strength has peaked yet, or not. It could improve, it could regress at his age, too.

I guess what I'm saying is that the window is gonna likely be smaller than some think with Manning.

1-2 years is the window if he can get back to form. Who thinks any longer? He's an improvement over Tebow and a great mentor for our young QBs. I'm glad to have him but I know what he is. Still plenty good enough to win this shit division.

listopencil
08-19-2012, 06:10 PM
I think the Chargers have taken the lead in that department.

We've got Hunter out with a torn pec, probably all year. It sucks because he was beating out Ayers but it's let them give Wolfe more playing time. Wolfe has looked pretty good. He might have played himself into a starting spot opposite Dumerville.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 06:21 PM

They were working on the passing game and still threw for barely 200 yards with no touchdowns and 2 INTs. Would you rather I fixate on that? Your savior QB has no TDs and 3 INTs in 3 quarters of play, and you're spinning this as a GOOD thing. What does he have to do to earn criticism from you? How many INTs does he have to throw in a half before you go, "wow, he's not looking so hot"?

listopencil
08-19-2012, 06:22 PM
1-2 years is the window if he can get back to form. Who thinks any longer? He's an improvement over Tebow and a great mentor for our young QBs. I'm glad to have him but I know what he is. Still plenty good enough to win this shit division.

I think he could go three.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 06:29 PM
I think he could go three.

Based on what? You don't even know if he can go one.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-19-2012, 06:33 PM
His arm looks weak and he seems stiff. Of course, he's been out a year so it's going to take awhile. For Denver's sake you better hope it doesn't take long for him to get the rust off with that schedule. If anyone can do it, Manning can.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 06:37 PM
His arm looks weak and he seems stiff. Of course, he's been out a year so it's going to take awhile. For Denver's sake you better hope it doesn't take long for him to get the rust off with that schedule. If anyone can do it, Manning can.

Manning is the best QB to ever play the game when things are going well. When he's on, he is on a level that no QB has ever reached. His problem is that he doesn't handle adversity particularly well. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Manning is the best QB to ever play the game when things are going well. When he's on, he is on a level that no QB has ever reached. His problem is that he doesn't handle adversity particularly well. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Yep. True that. The only time I wouldn't want him is during the playoffs. JMO though.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-19-2012, 06:43 PM
And it's going to be interesting to see how long it's going to take until he loses his cool and slams heads into walls. He's going to get frustrated because the talent isn't at the same level offensively as it was in Denver.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 06:48 PM
The last time Manning had a QB rating in a regular season game as low as his was against Seattle was in 2008.

Von Dumbass
08-19-2012, 07:33 PM
They were working on the passing game and still threw for barely 200 yards with no touchdowns and 2 INTs. Would you rather I fixate on that? Your savior QB has no TDs and 3 INTs in 3 quarters of play, and you're spinning this as a GOOD thing. What does he have to do to earn criticism from you? How many INTs does he have to throw in a half before you go, "wow, he's not looking so hot"?

There you go again twisting the stats. Brock had a bad game, that is why we barely had over 200 yards. Manning nearly had 200 yards in the first half alone. And Peyton could have easily had 3 TD's and 1 INT this preseason, he had a couple bad bounces. Not every tipped ball turns into an INT, so far in the preseason they have for Peyton.

If all you did was look at the boxscore I could understand somebody thinking he has played poorly. But if you watched the game, you would see he looks good

Chiefs Pantalones
08-19-2012, 08:02 PM
There you go again twisting the stats. Brock had a bad game, that is why we barely had over 200 yards. Manning nearly had 200 yards in the first half alone. And Peyton could have easily had 3 TD's and 1 INT this preseason, he had a couple bad bounces. Not every tipped ball turns into an INT, so far in the preseason they have for Peyton.

If all you did was look at the boxscore I could understand somebody thinking he has played poorly. But if you watched the game, you would see he looks good

He looks like a shell of his former self to me. He's not 100% and even he said he wasn't. He said he doesn't know if he'll ever be 100% again, IIRC. The reads are still there, the pocket presence, etc. Everything but the physical things and you kind of need those along with the mental to be successful. I'm not saying he won't, I'm just saying he doesn't look like Indy Manning yet. He looks like a 36 year old man playing QB.

And you might be saying the whole "would have had this and that if this and that would've happened" etc all year. Why, you say? Because he's throwing to the likes of fucking Tamme.

Garcia Bronco
08-19-2012, 08:07 PM
He looks rusty. Add that to new recievers and you get inconsistent results. The hurry up looked great.

The Bad Guy
08-19-2012, 08:29 PM

You can sugarcoat it all you want. People at the end of the regular season don't say "well, 9 of those 23 INTS weren't his fault". It's about scoring touchdowns, and when you have the Peyton Manning that you proclaim you do, he should have a single touchdown in 2 games.

The opening schedule is brutal. I'll already save you the trouble for the excuses then.

listopencil
08-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Based on what? You don't even know if he can go one.

...and you don't know if you're going to be hit by a car crossing the street tomorrow. But, by all means, homer on.

Saul Good
08-19-2012, 08:53 PM
...and you don't know if you're going to be hit by a car crossing the street tomorrow. But, by all means, homer on.

I don't know that, but I do know that Manning missed all of last season because of 4 neck surgeries and is one of the oldest starting QBs in the NFL.

listopencil
08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Preseason.

Setsuna
08-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Preseason.

Yup. Broke by week 5.

listopencil
08-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Yup. Broke by week 5.

You'd better pray he is.

Fairplay
08-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Preseason.

I agree, nothing counts until regular season games IMO.

GloryDayz
08-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Visions of Brady's crew holding our D line so much that thrusting into his knees was the only option and the resulting surgery on S***head's knee being THEIR O-line's fault and NOT ours... Not that history shows that hold as part of the saga, only we KC fans know the truth!

Garcia Bronco
08-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Man he looked excellent today.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Man he looked excellent today.

i thought so to,
especially vs the 9er Defense.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 06:15 PM
i thought so to,
especially vs the 9er Defense.

The 49er defense that didn't blitz? Why do people put so much emphasis on the preseason?

Setsuna
08-26-2012, 06:17 PM
You'd better pray he is.

:LOL: Not for my Jags, but for the Chiefs yes.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 06:18 PM
The 49er defense that didn't blitz? Why do people put so much emphasis on the preseason?

that Niners D is so good they shouldn't have to blitz to get to the QB.

Garcia Bronco
08-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Either way, that offense did what it was supposed to do.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 06:21 PM

agreed.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 06:24 PM
that Niners D is so good they shouldn't have to blitz to get to the QB.

Vic Fangio's scheme relies heavily on blitzing.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 06:25 PM

Show up a defense with a vanilla scheme? No culliver, bowman or aldon smith either.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Vic Fangio's scheme relies heavily on blitzing.

havent followed the Niners that closely.
i know who Bowman, Smith and Willis are tho.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 06:34 PM
havent followed the Niners that closely.
i know who Bowman, Smith and Willis are tho.

That's a good start. I'm a big fan of what they're doing there, and they are a team that intrigues me. I just want to caution those who are going to immediately jump on the "Peyton Manning is back" bandwagon. You'll see plenty of analysts talk about how great he looked in the coming days, but he honestly was playing against a shell of the the actual 49er defense.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 06:40 PM
That's a good start. I'm a big fan of what they're doing there, and they are a team that intrigues me. I just want to caution those who are going to immediately jump on the "Peyton Manning is back" bandwagon. You'll see plenty of analysts talk about how great he looked in the coming days, but he honestly was playing against a shell of the the actual 49er defense.

yeah, i like what the Niners are doing as well.

Mr_Tomahawk
08-26-2012, 06:43 PM
Congrats Peyton on throwing your first TD as a donkey.

It only took you 3 games...

Von Dumbass
08-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Our starters are just better than the 49er starters. Just like the 49er backups are better than our backups. Manning played great against a top 5 defense, hell he played great against Chicago and Seattle too and they both have excellent defenses.

donkhater
08-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Manning, of course, is Manning and he is a great QB that will help the Broncos tremedously, but it was apparent that he doesn't have the arm strength he use to. Take it from someone who's lived in Indy for the last 18 years and seen most of his games. It'll be interesting how it affects him as the season wears on.

stevieray
08-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Our starters are just better than the 49er starters. Just like the 49er backups are better than our backups. Manning played great against a top 5 defense, hell he played great against Chicago and Seattle too and they both have excellent defenses.

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
08-26-2012, 06:52 PM

Practice. But good work!

yeti
08-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I was at the game today and from what I could tell the 9ers were not bringing the heat, or even trying to the majority of the time.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 07:00 PM

:drool:
Ignorance is bliss.
No scheme. Aldon Smith, Chris Culliver, and Novorro Bowman didn't play.

Von Dumbass
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM
I was at the game today and from what I could tell the 9ers were not bringing the heat, or even trying to the majority of the time.

Yeah, they decided not to try in the dress rehearsal for the regular season. If they weren't trying than why did they leave their starters in the game when Denver pulled Manning?

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM

:)
There ya go.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah, they decided not to try in the dress rehearsal for the regular season. If they weren't trying than why did they leave their starters in the game when Denver pulled Manning?

Gosh damnit you make my head hurt. I don't know how any individual human being can come to the conclusions that you do.

MagicHef
08-26-2012, 07:07 PM

?

Yes, they did. They sent more than 4 rushers quite often.

Cephalic Trauma
08-26-2012, 07:12 PM
?

Yes, they did. They sent more than 4 rushers quite often.

With the starters, they did not. Don't know about later in the game.

yeti
08-26-2012, 07:18 PM

Oh I am sure they were trying to execute the given scheme regardless if they were aggressive calls or not.

durtyrute
08-26-2012, 07:41 PM
After the performance the other night, we as Chiefs fans can't say shit about anyone playing bad.

King_Chief_Fan
08-26-2012, 07:43 PM
After the performance the other night, we as Chiefs fans can't say shit about anyone playing bad.

QFT

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Fuck that, what fun is watching the NFL if you don't bash fans of rival teams? Mope around all ya want, I won't be a party to it.

Back to the topic...Nobody fears Manning any more. They didn't fear him his last year before the surgery either.

CoMoChief
08-26-2012, 07:52 PM
damn just watched Manning for the first time.

i take back everything i said about him being as good this season.

there's a DEFINITE difference in the zip in his throws....holy shit.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Told ya man. The talking heads are doing thier best to cover it up too. It's pretty pathetic.

CoMoChief
08-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Told ya man. The talking heads are doing thier best to cover it up too. It's pretty pathetic.

damn.....still shocked

I mean it really looks like he struggles to pump it out there 20 yds. And when he does it's usually a wobbler. Damon Huard style I shit you not LMAO

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-26-2012, 08:02 PM
I've been jokingly calling him Huard since I watched the Bears game.

I half expected Tony G to come out of nowhere with a rocket up his ass and haul in one of those passes that were INT's against Seattle.

OctoberFart
08-26-2012, 08:41 PM

You don't Blitz Peyton Manning. If you do he will light your team up. He is going to be a force we all don't want in the AFCW.

MagicHef
08-26-2012, 08:56 PM
With the starters, they did not. Don't know about later in the game.

Just watched the highlights again, and they showed 4 Manning passes. The 49ers blitzed on two of those plays, the completion to Stokely and Manning's first TD.

MileHighFish
08-26-2012, 08:59 PM

I agree but always makes me laugh when a player does bad and is lit up on a board (hence the title of this thread) but when he plays good you hear things like "the defense wasn't that good" or "it is just the preseason so who cares?"...

aturnis
08-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Just watched the highlights again, and they showed 4 Manning passes. The 49ers blitzed on two of those plays, the completion to Stokely and Manning's first TD.

You mean his only TD. That Decker catch was not a TD. By the time he controlled it He only got one foot down. It's shit like this that makes me worry about the replacement refs this season...

Rain Man
08-26-2012, 10:59 PM
I didn't watch the junior varsity game. Did Peyton Manning look like Montgomery Burns again?

MagicHef
08-26-2012, 11:05 PM
You mean his only TD. That Decker catch was not a TD. By the time he controlled it He only got one foot down. It's shit like this that makes me worry about the replacement refs this season...

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that. Also, the pass interference call where the CB didn't even touch the WR after the ball was thrown. Or, when they couldn't decide whether or not to call a penalty for asking for a challenge. Should be exciting when the real games roll around.

MagicHef
08-26-2012, 11:05 PM
I didn't watch the junior varsity game. Did Peyton Manning look like Montgomery Burns again?

Well, he threw to his right.

NJChiefsFan
08-26-2012, 11:09 PM
I agree but always makes me laugh when a player does bad and is lit up on a board (hence the title of this thread) but when he plays good you hear things like "the defense wasn't that good" or "it is just the preseason so who cares?"...

*Plays well. Those are the traits of people trying to prove their point no matter the results. It goes well beyond message boards.

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Huh... I'm wondering why there isn't a "Peyton Manning throws two TD's in the first quarter against the 49ers" thread. Weird.

Rain Man
08-27-2012, 11:49 AM
Huh... I'm wondering why there isn't a "Peyton Manning throws two TD's in the first quarter against the 49ers" thread. Weird.

It's a preseason game. It's meaningless.

BigCatDaddy
08-27-2012, 11:56 AM

They have to get the real guys back or it's going to be a clusterfuck of a season. These guys are worth a Bill Walton HORRIBLE.

notorious
08-27-2012, 11:58 AM
You don't Blitz Peyton Manning. If you do he will light your team up. He is going to be a force we all don't want in the AFCW.

This is true.

Crennel owns him by sitting back in coverage.

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 12:11 PM
It's a preseason game. It's meaningless.

I think you can learn a lot about players in the preseason. I knew Von Miller was going to be a beast after watching him in the preseason last year.

And after watching Peyton play, I now know that he will complete over 65% of his passes this year.

TEX
08-27-2012, 12:17 PM

Yep. The second he signed, he makes the Donx the pre-season AFC West favorite. That organization understands how inportant a Franchise QB is. They didn't kid themselves about their starting QB and went out and got themselves one that can give them a chance to win big. I have them ranked as the 4th best team in the AFC behind New Englans, Baltimore and Houston. Without Manning, they don't even make the playoffs. He makes then that much better.

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Former Chiefs great Joe Montana is on NFL Live and says Manning looks great and he thinks that Manning will have a great season. Said that the rumors that Manning can't throw to the right were wrong.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Former Chiefs great Joe Montana is on NFL Live and says Manning looks great and he thinks that Manning will have a great season. Said that the rumors that Manning can't throw to the right were wrong.

:facepalm:

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2012, 02:20 PM

NFL Live? ESPN?

The network that takes pride in sucking off Tblow and Brokeneck?

sedated
08-27-2012, 02:21 PM
We were watching this game right before our fantasy draft. I credit this coincidence with Peyton going in the high 2nd round rather than the 4th.

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Yep. The second he signed, he makes the Donx the pre-season AFC West favorite. That organization understands how inportant a Franchise QB is. They didn't kid themselves about their starting QB and went out and got themselves one that can give them a chance to win big. I have them ranked as the 4th best team in the AFC behind New Englans, Baltimore and Houston. Without Manning, they don't even make the playoffs. He makes then that much better.

How does that donkey dick taste?

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2012, 02:25 PM

Because this isn't a donkey board, you stupid cockgobbler.

TEX
08-27-2012, 02:58 PM
How does that donkey dick taste?

You should know. Most all your posts incorporate something falic. You need to come out of the closet or see somone about it....

Rain Man
08-27-2012, 03:01 PM

But given his interceptions, the rumors that Manning throws to the wrong side were right.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 03:07 PM
The D schemes SF gave Manning were vanilla. The hits weren't. Manning did what a future HOFer should do against a base D, he punished it. A step in the right direction with a lot of steps left to take.
Denver has a lot of questions that remain unanswered on both sides of the ball.

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:09 PM
I bought a Peyton Manning Broncos jersey yesterday.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 03:11 PM
I bought a Peyton Manning Broncos jersey yesterday.

Congrats. I knew you were too smart to stay with Cassell. Life is so much better in Denver when you are part of the orange and blue.

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Congrats. I knew you were too smart to stay with Cassell. Life is so much better in Denver when you are part of the orange and blue.

It's huge. It looks like a fucking moo moo.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 03:14 PM
It's huge. It looks like a ****ing moo moo.

LMAO I love onomatopoeia. Why'd you get it so big?

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:19 PM
LMAO I love onomatopoeia. Why'd you get it so big?

Didn't pay attention, I guess. I also didn't say what I was going to do with it.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Didn't pay attention, I guess. I also didn't say what I was going to do with it.

What, pray tell, will you be doing with it?

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:40 PM
What, pray tell, will you be doing with it?

That depends on how Manning does this season.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 03:40 PM
That depends on how Manning does this season.

:eek: You wouldn't pay good $ for a jersey only to burn it in effigy, would you?

Donger
08-27-2012, 03:44 PM
:eek: You wouldn't pay good $ for a jersey only to burn it in effigy, would you?

Yes.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Yes.

NFW. I thought you were an honorary Hebrew much like myself when it comes to matters of finance?

Cephalic Trauma
08-27-2012, 04:00 PM

Will you kindly pull your mouth away from Manning's scrotum until the regular season starts?

It's getting nauseating.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Will you kindly pull your mouth away from Manning's scrotum until the regular season starts?

It's getting nauseating.

Perhaps you want to avoid a thread with 'Manning' in the title?

Cephalic Trauma
08-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Perhaps you want to avoid a thread with 'Manning' in the title?

Perhaps. However, there are some valuable points in this thread besides that guy's blind homerism.

listopencil
08-27-2012, 05:21 PM

There were blown calls all game long. Meanwhile, Peyton Manning looked very, very good.

listopencil
08-27-2012, 05:22 PM

It's getting nauseating.

He balances out the homertastic retards that couldn't give an honest take if their lives depended on it.

Cephalic Trauma
08-27-2012, 05:29 PM
There were blown calls all game long. Meanwhile, Peyton Manning looked very, very good.

His stat line looks good, but two questions:

Does his velocity look down?
Do you think he will see the vanilla defense he saw yesterday all year?

I think PM will be good this year. Velocity or not, he still will be effective using his top 5 accuracy. But very, very good? No.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Chiefs fan is understandably nervous about Manning.

New World Order
08-27-2012, 05:42 PM
His stat line looks good, but two questions:

Does his velocity look down?
Do you think he will see the vanilla defense he saw yesterday all year?

I think PM will be good this year. Velocity or not, he still will be effective using his top 5 accuracy. But very, very good? No.

You're in denial, he looks exactly the same. He looks elite

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2012, 05:44 PM
LMAO

I won't be worried about Manning until the regular season gets here. It's preseason. He may very well be 70% back to his old self, but we'll have to see it during the regular season.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 05:49 PM
LMAO

I won't be worried about Manning until the regular season gets here. It's preseason. He may very well be 70% back to his old self, but we'll have to see it during the regular season.

Indeed. And the Denver schedule is a killer starting with the very first game. Steeler defense will bring Manning a 40 pound box of welcome back.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Indeed. And the Denver schedule is a killer starting with the very first game. Steeler defense will bring Manning a 40 pound box of welcome back.

Killer is putting it nicely. That's a rough start. But a 70% Manning is still better than a LOT of current starting QBs in this league. I think you have to worry about the rest of the team a little bit more than you do Manning at this point. Can a 36 year old QB coming off of four neck surgeries help carry a team that isn't super talented? If so, it'll be a great story that's for sure.

vailpass
08-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Killer is putting it nicely. That's a rough start. But a 70% Manning is still better than a LOT of current starting QBs in this league. I think you have to worry about the rest of the team a little bit more than you do Manning at this point. Can a 36 year old QB coming off of four neck surgeries help carry a team that isn't super talented? If so, it'll be a great story that's for sure.

Denver has a lot of questions on both sides of the ball. Two years ago we were a bottom-5 in the league team. You don't go from that bad to that good 53 deep in two years. On the right track though.

Cephalic Trauma
08-27-2012, 06:35 PM

No, I'm not. I just have an opinion. I was not impressed with PM's lack of velocity. He will get by as a crafty vet, no doubt, but from what I've seen, I don't think we can call him "elite".

To the bolded, you are out of your mind if you think he performed like the PM of old. However, your inability to observe and perceive things is not my problem.

Cephalic Trauma
08-27-2012, 06:37 PM

And Denver fans are understandably overstating his ability in the preseason.

See, I can play that game too.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:40 PM

You have no idea what you are watching do you? Anyone saying this is a donco with his head up his ass or clueless about football.

The loss in arm strength is sooooooo noticeable. The mental game is still there and the accuracy, but don't feed us this bullshit that he's better than ever.

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:41 PM
You have no idea what you are watching do you? .

Obviously he doesn't
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:42 PM

Nobody was nervous about him the year before serious neck surgery. Why would we be now?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Obviously he doesn't
Posted via Mobile Device

have a clue

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:43 PM
have a clue

What to do
Posted via Mobile Device

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Sometimes I think about what CP would be like if Manning chose to come to KC. Would there be Chiefs fans calling him broke neck? Would milkman be calling him clutch? Would Denver fans be butthurt because Manning spurned them?

I wonder...

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:47 PM
We would definately acknowledge the loss in arm strength, unlike your welching ass.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:47 PM
What to do
Posted via Mobile Device

except midget porn

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Sometimes I think about what CP would be like if Manning chose to come to KC. Would there be Chiefs fans calling him broke neck? Would milkman be calling him clutch? Would Denver fans be butthurt because Manning spurned them?

I wonder... obviously you are a drooling idiot.

Anyone knows milkman would still say he wasn't clutch.

And I would be willing to bet my nuts SOMEONE would be calling him broke neck.

obviously you don't know about the chiefs and manning's history...
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:49 PM
except midget porn

In the mud
Posted via Mobile Device

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 06:52 PM
We would definately acknowledge the loss in arm strength, unlike your welching ass.

None of his passes have been jumped yet. The ball is still hitting players as soon as they get out of their breaks. I don't think Brady has a stronger arm than Manning right now.

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:52 PM
None of his passes have been jumped yet. The ball is still hitting players as soon as they get out of their breaks. I don't think Brady has a stronger arm than Manning right now.

Holee fuck...
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM

WOW

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Knowmo wears diapers

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:56 PM
To his moms
Posted via Mobile Device

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 06:59 PM
When I watch Brady I am never impressed with his armstrength like I was with Cutler or Rodgers. Brady just always finds the open guy.

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 06:59 PM
When I watch Brady I am never impressed with his armstrength like I was with Cutler or Rodgers. Brady just always finds the open guy.

You is idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
08-27-2012, 07:01 PM
said Jasons auto

Pasta Giant Meatball
to a midget

JASONSAUTO
Go fuck your
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
08-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Didn't knowmo say Tebow was a future hall of famer?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 07:03 PM
uncle, uncle fucka

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2012, 07:04 PM

Nobody throws a better deep ball than Brady.

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Timmy tim teblow
Posted via Mobile Device

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 07:05 PM
You is idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
Brady doesn't have elite armstrength. One of the knocks on him coming out was his armstrength. He just knows how to play and is accurate.

BigMeatballDave
08-27-2012, 07:06 PM

ROFL

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Brady doesn't have elite armstrength. One of the knocks on him coming out was his armstrength. He just knows how to play and is accurate.

Again an idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Players can't grow?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 07:09 PM
a real simpleton

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 07:12 PM
is what knowmo

Von Dumbass
08-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Nobody throws a better deep ball than Brady.

Maybe nobody throws a more accurate deep ball than Brady. He can't throw a ball 40-50 yards on a rope like Cutler can. Brady has to put some air under it.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 07:13 PM
strives to be

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 07:15 PM
strives to be

a drooling midget

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-27-2012, 07:18 PM
his penis nickname

JASONSAUTO
08-27-2012, 07:19 PM