PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2012 Dexter McCluster touches thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Three7s
09-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Why do you keep calling him a child molester?

I can see having spirited arguments, but don't you think that's a little over the line?

Lets say someone came on here and called you a child molester 5 or 6 times...how would you take that?
You think he cares?

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Reerun can call me whatever he wants...Reerun is my Chiefs brother and I know he hates this franchise and the failures running it as much as I do....

Reerun_KC
09-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Pretty clear what they were doing, dumbass: keeping the defense from changing to a short yardage package so they could easily run a QB sneak.

Wow that is some serious inside knowledge you have there...

Reerun_KC
09-11-2012, 03:03 PM
So what was the play call before the sneak? And based on the results, what were there plans before the called the sneak?

BossChief
09-11-2012, 03:05 PM
So what was the play call before the sneak? And based on the results, what were there plans before the called the sneak?

they didnt have much beef on the field and we no huddled to take advantage of that.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Reerun, you light up my life.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 03:08 PM
I'M GLAD WE HAVE ANOTHER PLAYMAKER ON OFFENSE AND I HOPE LITTLE DEX KEEPS IT UP.

Reerun_KC
09-11-2012, 03:12 PM
they didnt have much beef on the field and we no huddled to take advantage of that.

:facepalm: Well that sums up what we all already knew...

Thanks.

QuikSsurfer
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I'M GLAD WE HAVE ANOTHER PLAYMAKER ON OFFENSE AND I HOPE LITTLE DEX KEEPS IT UP.

You serious Clark?

BossChief
09-11-2012, 03:14 PM
:facepalm: Well that sums up what we all already knew...

Thanks.

Then why ask the fucking question?

Reerun_KC
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Then why ask the ****ing question?

:thumb:

Carry on scooter..

Deberg_1990
09-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Not sure why anyone would actively root against a Chiefs player to perform badly? Dex isn’t perfect, but there are a lot more worthy underachievers to scream about on this team than him.

JASONSAUTO
09-11-2012, 03:41 PM
That's because they were running the no huddle.

He wasn't part of the play. It was a QB sneak.

he was on the field no?

you said he wouldnt be.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Good hands...check
Running good routes...check
Converting 3rd downs...check

That's exactly what you want out of your slot guy.

I don't see why there is still butthurt over the little man...other than the people that are angry they were wrong of course.

BossChief
09-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Not sure why anyone would actively root against a Chiefs player to perform badly? Dex isnít perfect, but there are a lot more worthy underachievers to scream about on this team than him.

Because people don't like to admit they are wrong.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't root against Dex.

I'm glad he had a nice game.

He's had nice games before.

whoman69
09-11-2012, 04:58 PM
If only I had Dexter on my fantasy team last week instead of Bowe. I wouldn't have lost by nearly as much.

Chiefaholic
09-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Has to be a two-yard pass.

Has to be uncontested. No one trying to prevent the completion.

Why the *** would the opponent not try to prevent McCluster from making a reception on 3rd and 1? You told me that he wouldn't be on the field on 3rd and 1... PERIOD. You made no mention of a minimal gain or uncontested catch.

The problem with you jackass is that you pretend to be a football guru and make your internet reputation your life. Your ego is so ****ing large, that you actually root for particular players, coaches, and GM to fail miserably just so you can log onto the internet and say "I told you so" to people you'll likely never meet in real life.

**** that crap!!! I think Cassel sucks.. However, I WANT the Chiefs to win on Sundays, so I hope he plays well enough to not drag the rest of the team down with him. I know Romeo hasn't had much success as a head coach. However, I WANT him to do well enough to get this franchise over the hump and lead us to the playoffs.

Rooting for the Chiefs doesn't make me a "true fan", it means that I actually enjoy the game and won't root for individuals to fail just to say "I told you so" to people on the internet.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Why the *** would the opponent not try to prevent McCluster from making a reception on 3rd and 1?

Because it was preseason.

And that exact scenario transpired.

I contended that such a scenario would never transpire in a real game.

It won't.

JASONSAUTO
09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
No one conceded a pass. Why would they do that even in preseason?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefaholic
09-11-2012, 06:02 PM
You and I made no bet and I don't want to run you off the boards. HOWEVER, just because you decided to be such an ass about things. 3rd and 1 in the 3rd quarter with 13:51 on the clock, McCluster IS on the field in a 3 WR set when Cassel ran for a 1st on the QB sneak.

I have no beef with you, Clay. Just making a point that Dexter is a far better player than you give him credit for. If the Chiefs cut him today, he wouldn't last a week before another franchise picks him up.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 06:04 PM
3rd and 1 in the 3rd quarter with 13:51 on the clock, McCluster IS on the field in a 3 WR set when Cassel ran for a 1st on the QB sneak.

And that is because they were in the no huddle offense.

They didn't put in a specific package for third and 1.

The whole point of that post is that it would be stupid to put Dex in such a package.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

The pass was most definitely conceded.

No one tried to cover Dexter, no one tried to make a play on the ball.

See for yourself, homer.

http://i.imgur.com/PZIxq.gif

Marcellus
09-11-2012, 06:05 PM

The whole point of that post is that it would be stupid to put Dex in such a package.

So you admit you were wrong when you said he wouldn't be in on 1 3rd & 1 this year?

You haven't been correct yet on the subject of DMC, if I were you I would just STFU. But you aren't that smart.

O.city
09-11-2012, 06:06 PM
It was a well designed play against the zone. Wrs cause the lbs to dip deep enought to get a first

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 06:11 PM
So you admit you were wrong when you said he wouldn't be in on 1 3rd & 1 this year?

Being subbed in for a third and 1, and staying on the field because the team is running a no huddle, is not the same thing.

Count Alex's Losses
09-11-2012, 06:11 PM
It was a well designed play against the zone. Wrs cause the lbs to dip deep enought to get a first

I don't care why it happened.

It will NEVER HAPPEN in a regular season game.

EVER.

JASONSAUTO
09-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Being subbed in for a third and 1, and staying on the field because the team is running a no huddle, is not the same thing.

I'm done with your stupid ass. Move them goalposts. You said it would never happen. It most definitely did.

It sucks but I think I'm going to have to put you on ignore...disingenuous bastard.

You are a different guy on arrowhead pride. Funny how that works
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus
09-11-2012, 06:18 PM

You are laughably transparent. You were very very adamant in your statements in this thread on DMC and have been 100% wrong on all of it.

As I predicted early on.

milkman
09-12-2012, 11:53 AM
meh....hes ok, but i dont see much upside to him. If hes better than Cassel, it isnt by much.
Remember, Cassel has been carried by a team to 11 and 10 win seasons before.

FYP

jd1020
09-12-2012, 12:26 PM
You would think that if the Chiefs were concerned about a drive being stopped because of McCluster on the field for 3rd and 1 then they would have subbed him out for a bigger body.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

No shit. That is one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

JASONSAUTO
09-12-2012, 01:51 PM
No shit. That is one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

seems like there has been a shit ton of "dumbest things ever said" posts in the last few weeks.

WTF is going on?

Reerun_KC
09-12-2012, 01:56 PM
this is the thread that will keep giving all year long.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2012, 01:59 PM
http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/13/1315ab1b_Christmas-Vacation_Randy-Quaid_Cousin-Eddie-v-neck-face.bmp.jpeg

JASONSAUTO
09-12-2012, 02:03 PM

looked like it was a zone and the players dropped back, probably both expecting each other to cover dex.

JASONSAUTO
09-12-2012, 02:04 PM
and im guessing it was either boss or maneri that drew them back, most likely just what the play was designed to do.

Marcellus
09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
and im guessing it was either boss or maneri that drew them back, most likely just what the play was designed to do.

That can't be possible, that means they did something correctly.

JASONSAUTO
09-12-2012, 02:20 PM
That can't be possible, that means they did something correctly.
i know. lol
actually watching the GIF without an agenda shows that three defenders drop back to cover what looks like a tight end and that leaves mccluster wide open

Frosty
09-12-2012, 03:03 PM
i know. lol
actually watching the GIF without an agenda shows that three defenders drop back to cover what looks like a tight end and that leaves mccluster wide open

Right. It wasn't conceded. It was just a blown coverage. No team lets another just pick up a first down on purpose. Otherwise, they might just as well stand there after the snap.

Count Alex's Losses
09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Keep telling yourself that.

It will never happen in a regular season game.

They defended a third and 1 like a third and 20.

Count Alex's Losses
09-13-2012, 06:50 AM
Still sucks.

http://i.imgur.com/FNCiU.gif

Marcellus
09-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Every post you make in this thread is vindication for DMC.

KC Tattoo
09-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Still sucks.

http://i.imgur.com/FNCiU.gif

Gif the play he broke a tackle and gained extra 7 yards before gang tackled by three other guys.

beach tribe
09-13-2012, 08:55 AM
The pass was most definitely conceded.

No one tried to cover Dexter, no one tried to make a play on the ball.

See for yourself, homer.

So they just let him get a first down.
Wow. You are Hilarious. Another first converted by DMC.
The other targets cleared out the zone. I told you we had too many options for the D to key on DMC, and he would benefit from it. I have been right so far.
I'll more than likely have your sig for a year if he stays anywhere near his current pace, and that kicks in AFTER your bet with Boss runs out. You won't have your sig for 2 years. Two YEARS. Year and a half at the least.

beach tribe
09-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Gif the play he broke a tackle and gained extra 7 yards before gang tackled by three other guys.

He won't do that. That's why I wasn't worried about missing out on Gifd up this year because he's only gonna gif the stuff that supports his agenda.

beach tribe
09-13-2012, 08:57 AM

It was.

beach tribe
09-13-2012, 08:58 AM

And yet he's the one who converted the first. Real stupid to have him in there.

beach tribe
09-13-2012, 09:00 AM

Such a complete pussy, who is WRONG 99% of the time.

KC Tattoo
09-13-2012, 09:06 AM
He won't do that. That's why I wasn't worried about missing out on Gifd up this year because he's only gonna gif the stuff that supports his agenda.

Oh I know ;)

He is too chicken shit. I've tried get him to gif Dex touchdown last game against the Donks, but he wouldn't do it.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/smfl2therescue/GIFS%20AND%20SHIT/chicken.gif

Reerun_KC
09-13-2012, 10:02 AM
LMAO, Love this thread....

Mr. Laz
09-13-2012, 10:49 AM

looked like it was a zone and the players dropped back, probably both expecting each other to cover dex.

looks like DMC knew where to 'sit down' in the zone and get a first down.

I know that when receivers do that against us they get kudos all the time. :shrug:

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Updated. Not looking good for fraudulent boy.

Count Alex's Losses
09-16-2012, 11:16 PM
4 shitty, worthless fucking touches today.

Sucked fucking ass and played exactly the way I expect him to play.

When he got blown up, a shiver of ecstasy ran down my spine.

Reerun_KC
09-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Excuses. .

WV
09-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Hell they should have went to him more today....anything would have been better than the "product" they put out today.

Rausch
09-17-2012, 01:55 AM
4 shitty, worthless ****ing touches today.

Sucked ****ing ass and played exactly the way I expect him to play.

Remind me when you're leaving...

Count Alex's Losses
09-17-2012, 01:56 AM
Remind me when you're leaving...

As soon as we win 10 games.

KC Tattoo
09-17-2012, 02:00 AM
4 shitty, worthless ****ing touches today.

Sucked ****ing ass and played exactly the way I expect him to play.

I don't & never expect DM to have great games each week. I do however think some games he can break out for those big plays we need. Wasn't there for this game. He is going get more opportunities to prove you wrong or me wrong either way.

I just figure if we got rid of him, he would tear our D up big time if we played against him on a sunday after noon. That would put a spin on CP lmao.

KC Tattoo
09-17-2012, 02:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if JC doesn't get his shit going we will see Dexter at RB again at some point in games. Draughn has had some plays & got some yards. Hillis hasn't been exactly living up to expectations. They got to do something give the O a boost in the running game.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 02:14 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if JC doesn't get his shit going we will see Dexter at RB again at some point in games. Draughn has had some plays & got some yards. Hillis hasn't been exactly living up to expectations. They got to do something give the O a boost in the running game.

:shake:

Hillis and Charles arent the problem with the offense.

Neither are Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston or DMC.

Our problem is that we have a backup quality QB masquerading around as a starting QB and EVERYONE knows it.

Especially the players on the team.

Count Alex's Losses
09-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Well, the other problem is that our interior line is young and struggled today against a pretty badass defensive line.

That was bound to happen at some point. That's when you need a strong QB to fall back on.

Oops.

BossChief
09-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Well, the other problem is that our interior line is young and struggled today against a pretty badass defensive line.

That was bound to happen at some point. That's when you need a strong QB to fall back on.

Oops.

Cassel stares down the rush (thats why I chose that specific play for your sig) and takes FOREVER to get the ball out and if and when he does, his release point is as low as anybodies in the game so lots of his passes get tipped...if he tries to adjust his release point to get the ball out without getting tipped, he throws 3 feet too high and the ball comes off the receivers fingertips and gets tipped up for a pick in the secondary.

Buffalo got steamrolled by the Jets last week.

The interior lines inexperience was a very small part of the real problem.

KC Tattoo
09-17-2012, 02:20 AM
:shake:

Hillis and Charles arent the problem with the offense.

Neither are Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston or DMC.

Our problem is that we have a backup quality QB masquerading around as a starting QB and EVERYONE knows it.

Especially the players on the team.

I agree 100% he makes the team look bad around him. We can't get the best out of the team this way. That one pass to Dexter he had to dive for, that could have turned into big time yards if Cassel was accurate with his throw and Dex could have cought it in stride. The announcers even pointed that out. The WRs have to adjust to his throws all the time instead of getting it at the right time and spot. Would make huge difference if we had an accurate QB that could matriculate the ball down field.

Count Alex's Losses
09-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Cassel stares down the rush (thats why I chose that specific play for your sig) and takes FOREVER to get the ball out and if and when he does, his release point is as low as anybodies in the game so lots of his passes get tipped...if he tries to adjust his release point to get the ball out without getting tipped, he throws 3 feet too high and the ball comes off the receivers fingertips and gets tipped up for a pick in the secondary.

Buffalo got steamrolled by the Jets last week.

The interior lines inexperience was a very small part of the real problem.

I'm talking about the run blocking, mostly.

It wasn't good today, it wasn't good last week, it wasn't good in game two and three of preseason.

It's the elephant in the room.

Well, maybe the baby elephant.

If we had a good running game we wouldn't be getting the shit beaten out of us.

jd1020
09-23-2012, 04:12 PM
3 catches for 28 yards.

1 run for 5 yards.

Cassel throws a terrible high pass and breaks McCluster.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mamq0kGnrR1qg6z0o.gif /Clay

Chiefs win.

lewdog
09-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Cassel throws a terrible high pass and breaks McCluster.

Cassel's shit passes hurt McCluster and Hillis today. What a fucking joke!

Count Alex's Losses
09-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Looks like the balance has swayed in my favor, bitches. :D

htismaqe
09-24-2012, 07:18 AM

Not cool.

Saul Good
09-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Dex had the longest reception of the game.

Count Alex's Losses
09-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Dex had the longest reception of the game.

On a fucking perfectly blocked screen pass, you moron.

That actually sums up what a worthless game he had yesterday.

A screen pass and two 4-yard dumpoffs.

What a fucking stud.

Week 1 was a mirage.

Rukdafaidas
09-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Cassel's shit passes hurt McCluster and Hillis today. What a ****ing joke!

Let's not forget Boss. By week 5, we're going to be out of receivers.

htismaqe
09-24-2012, 08:04 AM
On a ****ing perfectly blocked screen pass, you moron.

That actually sums up what a worthless game he had yesterday.

A screen pass and two 4-yard dumpoffs.

What a ****ing stud.

Week 1 was a mirage.

Can you give it a rest already?

Let the guy get healthy before you start kicking him again, at least.

JFC

QuikSsurfer
09-24-2012, 08:10 AM

Dude....

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-24-2012, 01:24 PM
The infamy of Cassel grows. Hurting recievers with shitty passes.

Bob Dole
09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
So there is no update from the team, but Dexter posted "Feeling good!!!!! Alright Alright" on his Facebook page.

Anyone heard anything else other than, "Dexter has an elbow"?

QuikSsurfer
09-25-2012, 01:07 PM
So there is no update from the team, but Dexter posted "Feeling good!!!!! Alright Alright" on his Facebook page.

Anyone heard anything else other than, "Dexter has an elbow"?

Jesus... fucking typical.

Count Alex's Losses
09-25-2012, 01:08 PM
So this year Dexter will have 50 touches at a min. And will say as high as 80.

http://i.imgur.com/d4A2T.gif

QuikSsurfer
09-25-2012, 01:11 PM

lol. Love that fucking show.

saphojunkie
09-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Can you give it a rest already?

Let the guy get healthy before you start kicking him again, at least.

JFC

Dude, when the knock on a player is that he is too small to stay healthy in the NFL, I think calling the guy out for getting injured (again) is legitimate.

Bob Dole
09-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Jesus... ****ing typical.

The fb post was 3 hours ago. It's hard to tell with that positive little shit's attitude whether he's really okay or not.

Reerun_KC
09-25-2012, 01:19 PM

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss360/brk2ifurinmilwke/nerdfight.gif

QuikSsurfer
09-25-2012, 01:19 PM
The fb post was 3 hours ago. It's hard to tell with that positive little shit's attitude whether he's really okay or not.

I saw it. I agree -- I wish he'd be a bit more specific. Who knows if his arm/elbow is actually feeling better or if he's just drunk/happy on the holy spirit.
We're not getting any info from the fucking team or Jesus.

htismaqe
09-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Dude, when the knock on a player is that he is too small to stay healthy in the NFL, I think calling the guy out for getting injured (again) is legitimate.

When the injury wasn't due to contact but rather a freak accident caused by landing funny, size has nothing AT ALL to do with it.

So no, it's not legitimate.

Dave Lane
09-25-2012, 03:19 PM
When the injury wasn't due to contact but rather a freak accident caused by landing funny, size has nothing AT ALL to do with it.

Thanks for saving me the explanation of the obvious.

Chiefnj2
09-25-2012, 04:01 PM
When the injury wasn't due to contact but rather a freak accident caused by Cassel's inability to throw a football accurately. Size has nothing AT ALL to do with it.

FYP

O.city
09-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Dexter McCluster ‏@dextermccluster
I'm doing fine. Thanks everyone for all the prayers and concern.. #AlrightAlright

BossChief
09-25-2012, 07:58 PM
If he plays against SD, that should get him some kind of ironmidget award or something. It's possible he just hyperextended it...but it looked worse than that to me.

I guess we'll see.

O.city
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
That thing will bend along way sometimes without a significant problem. Sometimes not.

I'm a little more interested in Boss and Hudson, TBH.

NJChiefsFan
09-25-2012, 08:15 PM
That thing will bend along way sometimes without a significant problem. Sometimes not.

I'm a little more interested in Boss and Hudson, TBH.

Yeah no matter what happens results-wise, a young guy like Hudson getting experience is important.

Count Alex's Losses
09-26-2012, 04:02 AM
Another day goes by and no update.

Gut feeling is he has a really bad injury.

New World Order
09-26-2012, 04:55 AM

I am still trying to figure out why we would want him back in the lineup.

We looked 10x better on offense without DM, same goes for Hudson and Hillis

dannybcaitlyn
09-26-2012, 06:29 AM

The same reason any other offense would want a weapon that creates mismatch problems. Its not his fault that Cassel (0-6 pass 20yrds) can't throw beyond 20 yards and even barely 10.

dannybcaitlyn
09-26-2012, 06:34 AM

Our defense look better the last three games of last season compared to the first three this season. Would you say the defense plays 10x better without Berry?

jd1020
09-26-2012, 07:15 AM

We looked better because Baldwin was getting plays. Not because DMC wasn't on the field. It's time for Breaston to take a back seat. He's been useless. Dexter has been the most reliable receiver since pre-season game 1. Oh... and Charles broke one off in the Saints ass, which has nothing to do with the passing game.

Chiefaholic
09-26-2012, 08:27 AM

Why would you quote yourself with your own mult?

Chiefaholic
09-26-2012, 08:46 AM
I could care less if he was 5' 2" as long as the guy gets first downs and catches the ball when thrown to him. It was a fluke injury because of yet another poorly thrown pass by Casshole and he tried to take a shit pass and make a positive play out of it.

If this team had a legit NFL caliber QB who could accurately pass the ball downfield, this receiving core would SICK with quality talent 4 deep. The ONLY problem is the QB, not DMC.

royr17
09-26-2012, 09:33 AM
If he plays against SD, that should get him some kind of ironmidget award or something. It's possible he just hyperextended it...but it looked worse than that to me.

I guess we'll see.

Watch the replay, its probably just hyperextended, after he makes the impact with the ground and goes back to its normal location, probably more than likely hyperextended and not broke which would be a blessing in disguise, we should find out some kind of update on Hillis, DMC, and Hudson today.

royr17
09-26-2012, 12:25 PM

and yet you are wrong again, will be limited in practice today.

Rausch
09-26-2012, 12:26 PM
and yet you are wrong again, will be limited in practice today.

After seeing the play that's just fucking amazing. I thought for sure he'd be out a number of weeks minimum...

royr17
09-26-2012, 12:31 PM
After seeing the play that's just ****ing amazing. I thought for sure he'd be out a number of weeks minimum...

yea i know, but if you go back and watch the play, if it was broken it would not have flexed back to its position so it was just a hyperextended injury which is amazing considering how bad it looked.

i'd be amazed if he plays this week, but at least its not a season ending injury. the guy makes plays period. i dont care what gochiefs says.

Count Alex's Losses
09-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Dex didn't make a single play the last two weeks.

He's a POS.

Baby Lee
09-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Dexter McCluster ‏@dextermccluster
I'm doing fine. Thanks everyone for all the prayers and concern.. #AlrightAlright

Great, now I picture DMC as an urban Wooderson.

He doesn't hit on HS chicks, does he?

KC Tattoo
09-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Dex didn't make a single play the last two weeks.

He's a POS.

He is our second leading receiver on this team.

Count Alex's Losses
09-26-2012, 01:21 PM
He is our second leading receiver on this team.

That's because Casshole hates anyone running more than 10 yards down the field.

QuikSsurfer
09-26-2012, 01:23 PM
That's because Casshole can't hit anyone running more than 10 yards down the field.

FYP

Reerun_KC
09-28-2012, 01:55 PM
This isnt over yet...

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=i.5054416998106394&pid=1.9

Count Alex's Losses
09-30-2012, 06:30 PM
2 catches for 6 yards.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Such a little turd of a playmaker.

Also dug the interception he caused.

KC Tattoo
09-30-2012, 07:06 PM
2 catches for 6 yards.

They shouldn't of even let him play today. Did you see all that wrap around his arm? I said before I'd rather him sit this one out.

Count Alex's Losses
09-30-2012, 07:07 PM
They shouldn't of even let him play today. Did you see all that wrap around his arm? I said before I'd rather him sit this one out.

I bet you love that Patriot Way.

KC Tattoo
09-30-2012, 07:09 PM
I bet you love that Patriot Way.

Fuck you LMAO I hate the Patrifart way.

Reerun_KC
10-02-2012, 07:43 AM
gotta love the effort by McCluster... Dannan Hughes just gave a great story on 610 about Dexter.

Talked about the tackle and hustle on the Weddle interception.

Count Alex's Losses
10-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Two touches! HAHA!

Reerun_KC
10-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Two touches! HAHA!

:LOL:

Troll

Why dont you ask your mom for some money to donate to the flying banner..

Or are you just a fraud?

Count Alex's Losses
10-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Nice to see Dex cracking the top 80 at his position group.

http://i.imgur.com/CB779.jpg

Reerun_KC
10-02-2012, 07:46 AM
:facepalm:

jd1020
10-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Nice to see the "much better" Steve Breaston at #83.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-02-2012, 10:08 AM
LMAO Delirium Tremens 87. Thought he was the bestest WR in the whole entire world!!

Saul Good
10-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Better than Meacham, Bryant, Blackmon, Nelson, etc.?

royr17
10-03-2012, 12:27 PM
2 catches for 6 yards.

listen dude the guy suffered what looked like a season ending injury against new orleans and is still trying to play with a big brace on his elbow, he probably cant even raise that arm above his head, you need to cut the slack on that guy, he is trying.

Count Alex's Losses
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Does that excuse the pass he dropped that turned into an INT?

Because I'd say he can do that when he's 100%. LMAO

royr17
10-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Does that excuse the pass he dropped that turned into an INT?

Because I'd say he can do that when he's 100%. LMAO

Should he had caught that, yes, did he, no. It was a bad play, but Dex has been sure handed so far this season. Outside of D-Bowe, Dex is our best receiver.

Count Alex's Losses
10-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I bet he keeps up his trend of sucking from the last three games.

It's what he does. Suck hard.

Hold onto that hope from Week 1, though. LMAO

Count Alex's Losses
10-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Enjoyed Dexter's contributions last game.

His arrow is pointing down.

Count Alex's Losses
10-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Well? Hello? McCluster fans? You there?

Count Alex's Losses
10-11-2012, 09:37 AM
I declare victory over this fraud of a player.

http://i.imgur.com/ioQEb.jpg

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 09:38 AM
So, Maclin, Jennings, and Wallace suck too then?

Count Alex's Losses
10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't want to hear excuses for this shitty player anymore.

He is what I thought he was. Bow before me, people who were wrong.

Sofa King
10-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Well, this thread was fun.

Deberg_1990
10-11-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't want to hear excuses for this shitty player anymore.

He is what I thought he was. Bow before me, people who were wrong.

Id like to see him with a better QB. Imagine all the touches he would have gotten with Orton.

Saul Good
10-11-2012, 10:01 AM
I declare victory over this fraud of a player.

http://i.imgur.com/ioQEb.jpg

So he's better than Devery Henderson, Greg Jennings, Robert Meachem, Stevie Johnson, Dez Bryant, Justin Blackmon, Mike Wallace, and Jeremy Maclin?

Count Alex's Losses
10-11-2012, 10:02 AM
He's better than none of those guys, because he's never done jack fucking shit in the NFL.

16 games as a WR and he has 36 catches for 357 yards.

FAIL.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-11-2012, 10:04 AM
3 WR per team times 32 teams 96 WR. 81 out of 96 is a middle of the pack slot guy doing his role with a bad QB!!!

QuikSsurfer
10-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Oooooooo you

kushed god
10-11-2012, 10:51 AM
he's terrible, cut him or keep him on special teams. he's horrible as a receiver, needs to stay as running back

Sofa King
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
he's terrible, cut him or keep him on special teams. he's horrible as a receiver, needs to stay as running back

hahaha.

He sucked at rb too. That's the point. He has no position. Shitty returner, shitty wr, shitty rb....

Reerun_KC
10-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Updated his touches....

Count Alex's Losses
10-15-2012, 04:22 PM
6 catches for 39 yards... LMAO

He is the anti-playmaker.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2012, 04:27 PM
6 catches for 39 yards... LMAO

He is the anti-playmaker.

Fits in with the rest of this team and players on offense...

Almost have way home with 10 games to go...

Easy 6
10-15-2012, 04:30 PM
I wanted to break a beer bottle over my own head every time we threw to him yesterday, he is NOT a downfield receiver by any stretch of the imagination.

Forcing it to him downfield over a guy like Breaston is a joke, if you couldnt cut it in cleveland then we sure as hell dont want you here, Dumboll.

Your game plans have been a ****ing joke, when people look back fondly at Bill Muir... you KNOW you suck.

KC Tattoo
10-15-2012, 04:31 PM
I see your back in red Clay. LOLOLOL

Reerun_KC
10-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Lost in the SOC shuffle.

Dexter with an 8 touch 69 yard nd 1 TD game...

and yes Gaythan, it was garbage time, but it still counts, its still in the record books.

Von Dumbass
10-29-2012, 09:43 PM
per Elias Matt Cassel's fourth-quarter pass to Dexter McCluster was the 1,000th touchdown pass in #Chiefs history https://twitter.com/cecillammey/status/263107858953015298

Reerun_KC
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Updated. This thread cracks me up. The gift that keeps on giving all season long.

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Does this count as a touch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://i.imgur.com/chky9.gif

Buehler445
11-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Does this count as a touch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://i.imgur.com/chky9.gif

No, but I think it counts for a tackle. ROFL

theelusiveeightrop
11-07-2012, 07:04 AM
Didn't this country just vote for 4 more years of " dexter mccluster?"

beach tribe
11-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Is this really still an issue at this point?

Clay clown suited a lot of people on the state of this team. I think he can have a pass on one guy's touches.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Is this really still an issue at this point?

Clay clown suited a lot of people on the state of this team. I think he can have a pass on one guy's touches.

Yes its still an issue... As along as he is still on the team...

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Besides, gives us something to root for as the season goes along.

15 more touches and this thread can and Clay can die...

Count Alex's Losses
11-14-2012, 07:01 AM
y u no bump this thread?

Dexter dropped 2 more passes against the Steelers...

He has 7 drops and 31 catches this year.

That's good for a drop rate of 18.42....85th out of 88 wide receivers. LMAO

What a worthless sack of shit Dex is.

QuikSsurfer
11-14-2012, 09:08 AM
http://i.minus.com/ir5p4QvXO9zv8.gif