PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brandon Flowers left foot was in a walking boot today at chiefs practice

Pages : 1 [2]

Chiefspants
08-23-2012, 02:19 PM
It was definitely Routt. The WR ran a deep drag across the field. That's a tough route to cover for a subpar corner like Routt, so I don't blame him.

Your determination to be anti-pioli all the time grows tiring.

Pestilence
08-23-2012, 02:21 PM
It was definitely Routt. The WR ran a deep drag across the field. That's a tough route to cover for a subpar corner like Routt, so I don't blame him.

http://i.imgur.com/zOj3W.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hBYCW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hxSEj.jpg

What's sad is that you can look at those pictures and see that as soon as Routt saw Lewis in front of him.....he just gave up.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Your determination to be anti-pioli all the time grows tiring.

You don't need to be "determined," you just have to be objective about what you see going on on the field.

Routt has not been impressive so far.

ChiefRocka
08-23-2012, 02:33 PM
You don't need to be "determined," you just have to be objective about what you see going on on the field.

Has Cassel been impressive thus far??

Buckweath
08-23-2012, 02:36 PM

He's been decent IMO. Do you consider Berry to have looked impressive so far? Or any player at all on our defense?

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 02:37 PM

He's been OK. Credit to Cassel for not being a horrible abortion this preseason.

Wouldn't call anything he's done impressive, though. He has made a couple of impressive throws, but overall his performance has been "acceptable" or "solid."

Buckweath
08-23-2012, 02:42 PM
He's been OK. Credit to Cassel for not being a horrible abortion this preseason.

Wouldn't call anything he's done impressive, though. He has made a couple of impressive throws, but overall his performance has been "acceptable" or "solid."

By his own standards, Cassell has been good but it's when it counts and there is pressure at the end of games that we will see if really he is improved.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 02:50 PM
He's been decent IMO. Do you consider Berry to have looked impressive so far? Or any player at all on our defense?

I've been impressed with:

Hali
DJ
Jackson
Toribio kinda/sorta
Poe showed some improvement last game

Berry looks OK but hasn't done anything like he did in 2010.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 03:04 PM

You think you are objective....and then you pimp shitty, marginal players and marginal teams

Chiefnj2
08-23-2012, 03:06 PM

Yes, for Cassel.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 03:08 PM
You think you are objective....and then you pimp shitty, marginal players and marginal teams

Example?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Ryan Fitzpatrick. Balls deep on the Raiders. Bills Bucs and Bengals emerging power houses. Crap like that.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Ryan Fitzpatrick. Balls deep on the Raiders. Bills Bucs and Bengals emerging power houses. Crap like that.

The only thing I ever said about Fitzpatrick was that I thought he was better than Cassel. That's not a stretch.

I never went balls deep on Oakland, they are an 8-8ish team like us. Never said anything more than their offense is gonna be good.

The powerhouse shit is trolling (and I only said that about Cincy, who is a good team anyway).

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2012, 03:22 PM
The only thing I ever said about Fitzpatrick was that I thought he was better than Cassel. That's not a stretch.

I never went balls deep on Oakland, they are an 8-8ish team like us. Never said anything more than their offense is gonna be good.

The powerhouse shit is trolling (and I only said that about Cincy, who is a good team anyway).

LMAO

What's awesome is you admit to trolling and you still have a lot of these dudes by the balls.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 03:26 PM
You can never tell with a Devard Darling supporter

Cincy: NFC West. 1-6 against winning teams. So, the Chiefs are good too then right?

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 03:28 PM
You can never tell with a Devard Darling supporter

Cincy: NFC West. 1-6 against winning teams. So, the Chiefs are good too then right?

Cincy has a QB though.

The Chiefs went 7-9, why are we talking about them?

FYI, when I "pimped" Devard Darling I was a huge homer who was sucking off everything wearing Chiefs red, so you have to consider that.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 03:29 PM
10-6 vs. an NFC West schedule, same as Cincy. They'll likely take a step backwards....and they "may" have a QB. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Josh Freeman and they go 4-12.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 03:30 PM
I doubt it. They have a QB. That's the difference.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 03:31 PM
I'd like to see the ginger beat some decent teams first. We'll see.

Discuss Thrower
08-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I doubt it. They have a QB. That's the difference.

That has a demonstrable inability to beat good teams.

Teehee.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Well, he was a rookie, he gets an excuse.

Dude has looked awesome this preseason.

BossChief
08-23-2012, 04:37 PM

:spock:

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
FINE THEN

Big Smoke
08-23-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm a too a stoopid to read the name above the avatar so I get confused with who is posting.

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 05:31 PM
It's Cassel chaos!

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Andy Dalton 5-17 40 yards. Franchise QB!!!!

Count Zarth
08-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Andy Dalton 5-17 40 yards. Franchise QB!!!!

He's no Kyle Orton.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-23-2012, 08:38 PM
2.5 YPA ROFL Makes Cassel look like a Mad Bomber