PDA

View Full Version : Football Paul Rudd Just betrayed KC?

Demonpenz
08-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Is he wearing a steelers Jersey?

Ben N 58men
08-20-2012, 08:43 PM
It's because of Todd Haley

Pablo
08-20-2012, 08:45 PM
I saw that and thought the same thing.

Motherfucker.

O.city
08-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Blame him?

gblowfish
Rob Riggle needs to bitch slap him.

Demonpenz
Whats the Point of being a fan? I thought he sucked on friends anyway.

beer bacon
08-20-2012, 08:47 PM
It is because of his feud with Ray Lewis.

Phobia
08-20-2012, 08:47 PM
He's smarter than I thought. I'm buying a hoody of whichever team wins the SuperBowl. That way people will think I am smart too.

Demonpenz
08-20-2012, 08:48 PM
It is because of his feud with Ray Lewis.

If he had a feud with Ray Lewis he should wear a Trich Jersey.

Munson
08-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Benidict Rudd.

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Whats the Point of being a fan? I thought he sucked on friends anyway.

He's sucked in everything as far as I can recall.

CoMoChief
08-20-2012, 08:55 PM
I think Rudd has said in the past (like on Kimmel/Letterman, one of those talk shows) that he's a Steelers fan. I remember seeing the video of that, in fact I think it was posted here sometime in the past. Tried to Youtube it but no results.

KCrockaholic
08-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Whhhaaaat? Where was this?

KCrockaholic
08-20-2012, 09:12 PM
He's sucked in everything as far as I can recall.

You didn't like 40 year old virgin?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 09:13 PM
He must be both because I've seen him at games personally in passing before all decked out in Chiefs gear. That's insane. I don't know how you could do that. I work with people like that that have more than one team. That's like having more than one wife. It's sick.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 09:13 PM
I think Rudd has said in the past (like on Kimmel/Letterman, one of those talk shows) that he's a Steelers fan. I remember seeing the video of that, in fact I think it was posted here sometime in the past. Tried to Youtube it but no results.

Rudd has appeared on NFLN a few times wearing a Chiefs jersey and talking about them.

He grew up in OP and went to KU.

From WikiIn 2003, Rudd married his girlfriend of five[citation needed] years, Julie Yaeger; they have a son, Jack Sullivan (b. 2006), and a daughter, Darby. Rudd frequently travels to Overland Park, Kansas, where he attended high school.[21] He is a fan of Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals and National Football League's Kansas City Chiefs, for whom he narrated the 2007 HBO special Hard Knocks. He also frequents University of Kansas basketball games and is a big fan of the Jayhawks.

CoMoChief
08-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Rudd has appeared on NFLN a few times wearing a Chiefs jersey and talking about them.

He grew up in OP and went to KU.

From Wiki

I'm not disputing any of the above.

I'm aware of his background, I'm just saying maybe he's a fan of more than one team?

Tribal Warfare
08-20-2012, 09:29 PM
If he had a feud with Ray Lewis he should wear a Will Shields Jersey.

FYP

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 09:39 PM
You didn't like 40 year old virgin?

The movie was fine but I could name a thousand actors that could play that role the same if not better. As a matter of fact, I could walk down the street tomorrow and find 10 guys who could play that role.
I feel you may be biased since he's a home town boy but the guy has brought nothing special to any role he's ever played.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Also, this is a commercial.

The Steelers are more marketable than the Chiefs.

I'm thinking he's wearing the Steelers garb because the ad's producers and writers wanted it that way.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 09:43 PM
The movie was fine but I could name a thousand actors that could play that role the same if not better. As a matter of fact, I could walk down the street tomorrow and find 10 guys who could play that role.
I feel you may be biased since he's a home town boy but the guy has brought nothing special to any role he's ever played.

Yet Hollywood continues to cast him in several films...

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Why do any of you give a shit about Paul Rudd?

KILLER_CLOWN
08-20-2012, 09:46 PM

Why do you?

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 09:47 PM

Because he's a local guy who has made it big in Hollywood.

Are you really this dumb?

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Because he's a local guy who has made it big in Hollywood.

Are you really this dumb?

That's the best you guys have to offer?

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 09:54 PM

Thanks for answering my question.

Deberg_1990
08-20-2012, 09:55 PM
He's smarter than I thought. I'm buying a hoody of whichever team wins the SuperBowl. That way people will think I am smart too.

heh, ive mentioned this before or something similiar....just buy a Yankees, Lakers, Steelers, Packers or Patriots jersey and your chances are pretty good that you will end up a happy fan.

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks for answering my question.

If Jason Sudeikis were wearing a Steeler Jersey it may be suitable for mild concern. Paul Rudd is a hack.

CoMoChief
08-20-2012, 09:59 PM

DAVID COOK MOTHER ****ER!!!!

Ever heard the song "Light On" ??? The shit brings a tear to my eye.

Ben N 58men
08-20-2012, 10:01 PM

Rasheed Wallace and Tech N9ne

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Rasheed Wallace and Tech N9ne

While I've heard Tech N9ne, he hasn't managed to broaden his horizons outside of MO... (I only know of him from here).
BTW - He would have done a better job in 40 Year Old Virgin than Paul Rudd

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 10:06 PM
If Jason Sudeikis were wearing a Steeler Jersey it may be suitable for mild concern. Paul Rudd is a hack.

I don't think Jason in a Chiefs fan.

Also, because you're stupid, I'll say that this has nothing to do with Paul Rudd as an actor. Its because he's a celebrity.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Rob Riggle, Don Cheadle, Walt Disney, Ed Asner, Harry Truman, etc.

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 10:09 PM

Also, because you're stupid, I'll say that this has nothing to do with Paul Rudd as an actor. Its because he's a celebrity.

You can't spell "is" and you forgot the apostrophe in "it's". Who's stupid now Dave?

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 10:10 PM

Now you're talkin'!

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 10:11 PM
You forgot the apostrophe. Who's stupid now Dave?

Obviously, you.

saphojunkie
08-20-2012, 10:14 PM

You're a moron.

Did you know?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Now you're talkin'!

Eminem was born in St. Joseph, MO, grew up in KC until he was 12 then moved to Detroit. Some of his family still resides in the St. Joe area. He claims Detroit as his hometown because that's much cooler in the rap community than KC. He's a tool.

saphojunkie
08-20-2012, 10:15 PM

Chris Cooper helped build Kauffman stadium. Grew up in Brookside.

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 10:16 PM
BTW - Here's a tip. Try to avoid starting your sentences with the words "I don't think".
There are many other options at your disposal. I can help you if you’d like.

Priest31kc
While I've heard Tech N9ne, he hasn't managed to broaden his horizons outside of MO... (I only know of him from here).

Everyone around the country knows who Tech N9ne is now...

DaneMcCloud
Also, this is a commercial.

The Steelers are more marketable than the Chiefs.

I'm thinking he's wearing the Steelers garb because the ad's producers and writers wanted it that way.

It has nothing to do with "marketable".

Ray Lewis is the focal point of the commercial. Rudd is just a fan playing Madden. Lewis is a Raven, a rival of the Steelers. It wouldn't make any sense to have Ray Lewis talking to a Chiefs fan.

Also, JFC people, this is a COMMERCIAL. It's MAKE BELIEVE.

So much butthurt.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Eddie Griffin is from KC as well. He used to have his own sitcom that wasn't filmed in KC but based in KC. They always talked about the Chiefs, Royals, etc. on the show.

saphojunkie
08-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Sixty percent of the time, Paul Rudd works...

Every time.

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Eminem was born in St. Joseph, MO, grew up in KC until he was 12 then moved to Detroit. Some of his family still resides in the St. Joe area. He claims Detroit as his hometown because that's much cooler in the rap community than KC. He's a tool.

That explains it. East Coast Yo! His problems seem to fit Middle America a lot better. Interesting…

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 10:23 PM
You can't spell "is" and you forgot the apostrophe in "it's". Who's stupid now Dave?

Still you.

You don't know the difference between typos and stupidity.

aturnis
08-20-2012, 10:26 PM

Iowa kids were bumping Tech while in high school in 2001...

DaneMcCloud
08-20-2012, 10:26 PM

I don't think so

aturnis
08-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Not from KC, love Paul Rudd.

lcarus
08-20-2012, 10:29 PM
BTW - Here's a tip. Try to avoid starting your sentences with the words "I don't think".
There are many other options at your disposal. I can help you if you’d like.

I don't think it's that bad. It works.

dilligaf
08-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Rudd is actually a Steelers fan. He admitted it in his Playboy interview a few months back.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Rudd is actually a Steelers fan. He admitted it in his Playboy interview a few months back.

Playboy?

Really?

lcarus
08-20-2012, 10:33 PM
He must be both because I've seen him at games personally in passing before all decked out in Chiefs gear. That's insane. I don't know how you could do that. I work with people like that that have more than one team. That's like having more than one wife. It's sick.

I agree. Two-timing bastards! What...the Chiefs get Pittsburghs Paul Rudd sloppy seconds?

lcarus
08-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Playboy?

Really?

Did you not see it? The centerfold was Paul doing the splits over this fallen log thingy. I've drowned my cock in bottles of Jergens over that one, let me tell ya

Paperboy405
08-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Don Cheadle is a former chiefs fan, He is a Donks fan now. Also I remeber one of Eddie Griffen's comedy movies where in between the stand up he visited his old high school and other places where he grew up and he was wearing steelers gear the whole time.

DaneMcCloud
08-20-2012, 10:37 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/ae/movies/paul-rudd-fondly-remembers-black-and-gold-fever-499694/

Sorry to burst any bubbles.

Paperboy405
08-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Ima Playa by technine is the etrade baby's ringtone, how can you say he is not known around the country.

L.A. Chieffan
08-20-2012, 10:38 PM
hes a bandwagon hollywood ferry

L.A. Chieffan
08-20-2012, 10:38 PM
i love you man sucked. hard.

RunKC
08-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Rudd was fucking awesome in Anchorman!!!

lcarus
08-20-2012, 10:39 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/ae/movies/paul-rudd-fondly-remembers-black-and-gold-fever-499694/

And I sat through all of Wanderlust for that bastard...

Priest31kc
08-20-2012, 10:42 PM
I don't think so

Why do you say that?

He's got a huge fanbase. He's pretty big in the Northwest, Colorado and of course the Midwest.

But the guy performs year round all over the country and overseas and he's the #1 Independent rapper in the world. You don't get that way by just being some random local rapper.

Is he more known in certain parts of the country? Yeah. But he's pretty well known all over now, especially within the last year. All over MTV, BET, etc...as well.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Why the fuck would he make appearances on NFLN wearing a Chiefs jersey and discussing them?

aturnis
08-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Rob Riggle is a Seahawks fan.

Paperboy405
08-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Groundskeeper Willie is the only Chiefs celebrity that matters.

DaneMcCloud
08-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Why do you say that?

Because "everyone" does not know about him. He is not a household name. If you're hardcore into rap, sure, you'll know about him but the dude isn't Eminem or Snoop or any other number of household names.

I'm not trying to denigrate the guy or his career but you're comment was over-generalized.

Fruit Ninja
08-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Because "everyone" does not know about him. He is not a household name. If you're hardcore into rap, sure, you'll know about him but the dude isn't Eminem or Snoop or any other number of household names.

I'm not trying to denigrate the guy or his career but you're comment was over-generalized.

He's always stayed underground thats why. He's pretty well known for anyone that half ass listens to hip hop. I dont care for alot of his music, but since he's signed my Boy Brotha Lynch Hung, he's A Ok in my book.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Why the **** would he make appearances on NFLN wearing a Chiefs jersey and discussing them?

IMO its because he was on the Chiefs' payroll. Riggle and him were doing that Chiefs stuff for kcchiefs.com all year last year. And like I mentioned I've seen him personally at Chiefs games in Chiefs gear. Maybe he's just not diehard like us. Someone like y'all and I don't get it because we live and die Chiefs.

Priest31kc
08-20-2012, 10:59 PM

Agreed, he's not a household name. I meant people from all over the country, not just Missouri or the Midwest, know who Tech N9ne is now.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 10:59 PM
He's always stayed underground thats why. He's pretty well known for anyone that half ass listens to hip hop. I dont care for alot of his music, but since he's signed my Boy Brotha Lynch Hung, he's A Ok in my book.

I live in AZ now and I see quite a few kids wearing tech9 shirts, etc.

DaneMcCloud
08-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Agreed, he's not a household name. I meant people from all over the country, not just Missouri or the Midwest, know who Tech N9ne is now.

Gotcha, that's cool. Good for him! :thumb:

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 11:06 PM
http://richeisen.nfl.com/tag/paul-rudd/

Rich Eisen Podcast: Paul Rudd, Joe Buck, Nnamdi Asomugha and Matt Hasselbeck
Guests include Eagles CB Nnamdi Asomugha who talks with Rich about the progress the Eagles are making with all of their off season acquisitions as well as QB Vince Young’s infamous “dream team” comments. Next up is another NFL veteran who moved cities during the free agency period as Titans QB Matt Hasselbeck comes back on the show from Titans TEAM CAM in Nashville. The podcast wraps up with the star of “Our Idiot Brother” as actor Paul Rudd stop by our NFL Network studios to discuss his newest film and his beloved Kansas City Chiefs. Rich surprises Paul with a special guest phone call from mutual friend Joe Buck as the trio shares stories of the past including what went wrong on the first ever episode of ‘Joe Buck Live’ where Rudd was a guest star. As always thanks for listening and catch the TV version of the podcast on NFL Network Friday at 9AM Eastern Time. There will be two other NFL Network airings of the podcast on Sunday at 8PM and 10:30PM Eastern. Let’s call them “encore presentations” just, you know, because.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 11:07 PM
If he's truly a Steeler fan, I feel betrayed watching his movies now. :(

:)

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 11:08 PM
IMO its because he was on the Chiefs' payroll. Riggle and him were doing that Chiefs stuff for kcchiefs.com all year last year. And like I mentioned I've seen him personally at Chiefs games in Chiefs gear. Maybe he's just not diehard like us. Someone like y'all and I don't get it because we live and die Chiefs.

I suppose...

dilligaf
08-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Playboy?

Really?

Really.

Playboy.

Gadzooks
08-20-2012, 11:21 PM
If he's truly a Steeler fan, I feel betrayed watching his movies now. :(

Dave has lost his hard on.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 11:23 PM

Lol he says he's a diehard Steelers fan but goes to Chiefs games, etc. his commitment is that of Hollywood standards I guess.

BigMeatballDave
08-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Lol he says he's a diehard Steelers fan but goes to Chiefs games, etc. his commitment is that of Hollywood standards I guess.

Bandwagon fan.

Fuck him.

:)

DaneMcCloud
08-20-2012, 11:27 PM

Dude, once L..A. gets a team, I'll go frequently, if not religiously.

But they'll never be the Chiefs.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-20-2012, 11:47 PM

I'm not like that but to each their own. I'll never attend a game if the Chiefs aren't playing in it. My coworkers and friends ask me all the time if I wanna go to a Cards game with them and I say **** you I'm a Chiefs fan bitches. My wife is a Cowboys fan and always goes to Chiefs games with me (we're flying out for the home opener) but hey, she's a girl so she could care less lol and she loves the Arrowhead experience. I'll never go to a Dallas game with her if my Chiefs aren't playing them lol. I feel bad...ok no I don't. Speaking of which and this works out, we are going next year to the Chiefs game in Dallas. Although I'll be divorced and left in Dallas if we win.

big nasty kcnut
08-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Paul rudd a chiefs fan i'll prove it.
Posted via Mobile Device

splatbass
08-21-2012, 12:52 AM

Who?

Fruit Ninja
08-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Eddie Griffin is from KC as well. He used to have his own sitcom that wasn't filmed in KC but based in KC. They always talked about the Chiefs, Royals, etc. on the show.

One of the great ones. He's bad ass.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YUbUBTrZJek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rukdafaidas
08-21-2012, 06:43 AM
I've been a Chiefs fan since birth. But, I also rooted for the Steelers as a kid in the 70's. In the late 70's, it was either the Cowboys or the Steelers and I hated the Cowboys.

Deberg_1990
08-21-2012, 07:23 AM

heh, you just illustrated tha classic L.A. Football problem. Everyone there is a fan of other teams.

But honestly, theres too much money in the L.A. area to not have an NFL team. It will happen again eventually. Im surprised its lasted this long.

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm not like that but to each their own. I'll never attend a game if the Chiefs aren't playing in it. My coworkers and friends ask me all the time if I wanna go to a Cards game with them and I say **** you I'm a Chiefs fan bitches. My wife is a Cowboys fan and always goes to Chiefs games with me (we're flying out for the home opener) but hey, she's a girl so she could care less lol and she loves the Arrowhead experience. I'll never go to a Dallas game with her if my Chiefs aren't playing them lol. I feel bad...ok no I don't. Speaking of which and this works out, we are going next year to the Chiefs game in Dallas. Although I'll be divorced and left in Dallas if we win.

Well, I'm a football fan and I love going to different stadiums around the country. I'll go to USC, UCLA, San Diego games. I've been to Jets games, Broncos games, etc. If I'm living in a town in which there's football, I'll go, as long as it doesn't conflict with the Chiefs because I'm a fan of the game.

Same goes for baseball. I'm still a Royals fan at heart but just because they're 2000 miles away and have sucked ass for 25 years doesn't mean that I shouldn't enjoy the game of baseball. I had season ticket packages to Dodgers games for years. I've been to ballparks all around the country and when the playoffs start, I don't miss a minute of the action. I LOVE baseball and it would be silly for me to deny that love because I can't watch the Royals everyday.

The other thing to keep in mind is that you're denying yourself the opportunity to watch some of the best athletes in the entire world perform on a world stage. That alone is worth the price of admission, IMO.

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2012, 11:44 AM
heh, you just illustrated tha classic L.A. Football problem. Everyone there is a fan of other teams.

Actually, that's not true at all. The Rams sold out the LA Coliseum for decades until Frontiere killed her husband and made a sweetheart deal with Anaheim (the same thing she did with St. Louis).

Trust me, the last thing I'm doing on a Sunday is fighting the Disneyland traffic to go see a Rams game in Anaheim. It can take up to three hours each way on the weekend from Los Angeles.

And while there are tons of East Coasters here, once the new downtown LA stadium is built and we have a team(s) again, you'll see sellouts again.

But honestly, theres too much money in the L.A. area to not have an NFL team. It will happen again eventually. Im surprised its lasted this long.

I'll happen soon. L.A.'s been undergoing a huge transformation this past decade and it wouldn't have been right to force a team here without the proper infrastructure and location. That's all been sussed out now, so basically, all that's left is some political back-scratching the stadium should be under construction soon.

And Anschutz is a winner.

notorious
08-21-2012, 12:10 PM
I don't blame him. He will be much happier cheering for a winner.

Inspector
08-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Never heard of Paul Rudd.

Sorry Paul. I guess you are a famous dude.

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Is he wearing a steelers Jersey?

Who gives a flying donkey fuck? He sucks ass.

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Who?

You really don't know who Tech N9ne is?

Pestilence
08-21-2012, 12:44 PM
And not a single fuck was given.

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 12:51 PM

False. Tech N9ne was #1 on the Independent Albums chart for quite some time. And please don't argue with me about him being "just" an independent rapper because I'll kick your ass up one side of the street and down the other when it comes to Tech.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Considering most of the "entertainment" he is responsible for sucks monkey balls, he can wear the Pitt with pride for all I care.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-21-2012, 01:22 PM
False. Tech N9ne was #1 on the Independent Albums chart for quite some time. And please don't argue with me about him being "just" an independent rapper because I'll kick your ass up one side of the street and down the other when it comes to Tech.

I've seen people in several states wearing Tech's gear.

Fish
08-21-2012, 01:24 PM

If only that bully at work would have talked shit on Tech Nine. Things woulda been different man.....

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 01:25 PM
If only that bully at work would have talked shit on Tech Nine. Things woulda been different man.....

It's Tech N9ne bitch.

And ROFL.

**** that guy. I'm starting my career September 1st. **** that company. **** that guy. I'm ready to make some good money doing something I love as opposed to working with cavemen.

Bambi
08-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Nothing wrong with wearing gear of other teams if it goes with your ensemble.

dilligaf
08-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Nothing wrong with wearing gear of other teams if it goes with your ensemble.

That's crazy talk. :shake:

chiefzilla1501
08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Don't really care. But don't know what genre of movies you're into if you don't think he's hilarious. He's hilarious in anchorman, 40 year old virgin, forgetting Sarah marshall, Knocked up, role models, and I love you man.

Gadzooks
08-21-2012, 05:41 PM

That has to be the gheyest post I've ever read. Congratulations, you are officially ghey for tec 9. I doubt he would approve.

Phobia
08-21-2012, 06:03 PM
The only reason I know who Tech N9ne is because he lives in Lee's Summit and my watering hole has a pizza named after him. I don't think I've knowingly ever listed to any of his art.

lewdog
08-21-2012, 06:09 PM
The only reason I know who Tech N9ne is because he lives in Lee's Summit and my watering hole has a pizza named after him. I don't think I've knowingly ever listed to any of his "art."

Fixed your post for accuracy.

Phobia
08-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh - thank you. Yes, that's what I meant.

splatbass
08-21-2012, 06:40 PM
You really don't know who Tech N9ne is?

Nope. I don't listen to that kind of stuff, and I haven't lived in KC in almost 30 years so he's not a local artist to me.

IratePrimate
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM

For what its worth................. 5 years ago i was in Vegas and heard a random car blaring Tech N9ne on the strip.

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 08:50 PM
That has to be the gheyest post I've ever read. Congratulations, you are officially ghey for tec 9. I doubt he would approve.

Awesome. Thanks for your input Chargers fuck.

Fish
08-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey guys.. the number 9 is not an acceptable substitute for normal vowels in the English language. It fucks up my scraping of data from online databases in order to label my music. Come on.... we can fix this....

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Hey guys.. the number 9 is not an acceptable substitute for normal vowels in the English language. It ****s up my scraping of data from online databases in order to label my music. Come on.... we can fix this....

I was just correcting you. It's really not a big deal. :)

Fish
08-21-2012, 09:10 PM
I was just correcting you. It's really not a big deal. :)

Well it's a big deal on how my albums get named. I have to manually input it to find Tech Nine(9blah) spelling. Extra unnecessary work due to resistance to the accepted English language. Different spellings I could understand, but let's not substitute numbers for letters.

Discuss Thrower
08-21-2012, 09:11 PM
I was talking to a Canadian dude in Puerto Vallarta and when I told him I was from Missouri he immediately yelled "Tech NIIIIINE"

I was definitely thrown with that one.

Gadzooks
08-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Awesome. Thanks for your input Chargers ****.

It's not a chiefs or Chargers thing. You're just ghey for tec 9. I think we all get it, NTTAWWT.

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 09:21 PM
It's not a chiefs or Chargers thing. You're just ghey for tec 9. I think we all get it, NTTAWWT.

Yeah I guess being a fan of a rapper makes me ghey. :rolleyes:

Gadzooks
08-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah I guess being a fan of a rapper makes me ghey. :rolleyes:

No certainly not, but saying "I'll kick your ass up one side of the street and down the other when it comes to Tech." definitely insinuates that you may be ghey for him. But that’s OK. Good for you.

Big Smoke
08-22-2012, 08:09 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MPC58B23I40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I invite you to listen to this song to at least the 1:25 mark. This song made me a Tech fan. Plus he sings about the Chiefs in a couple of his songs. :)

NSFW - Language

Another quick one. O.G. AKA Ollie Gates <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y2XSQG3dlPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This one is safe for language I believe.

BigMeatballDave
08-22-2012, 08:38 AM
I invite you to listen to this song to at least the 1:25 mark. This song made me a Tech fan. Plus he sings about the Chiefs in a couple of his songs. :)

Sings?

Big Smoke
08-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Sings?

Raps. :)

splatbass
08-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Raps. :)

Nothing will make me want to listen to rap.

Big Smoke
08-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Nothing will make me want to listen to rap.

Understandable. I was a rock/ metal fan, and a friend asked me to listen to a couple of Tech's songs. I was very skeptical at time, but ended up loving it. I'm all for supporting someone from KC who has made a name for himself not just locally, but worldwide.

splatbass
08-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Understandable. I was a rock/ metal fan, and a friend asked me to listen to a couple of Tech's songs. I was very skeptical at time, but ended up loving it. I'm all for supporting someone from KC who has made a name for himself not just locally, but worldwide.

That's good, and no offense meant, but I left KC in 1984 so I don't really care who comes from there. Where an artist comes from has no bearing on whether I listen or not. I do understand pride in your city, but it isn't my city anymore.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-22-2012, 11:42 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NWMDZ0wRWwk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SuperChief
08-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Well fuck.