PDA

View Full Version : Poop Bo's Pelini didn't do it.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 12:37 PM
*Edit:
By request, we've split out the posts from the Stanzi thread during which Bearcat and DaFace investigated Billay's denial of some fairly serious charges. You decide his guilt or innocence.

The Stanzi thread still exists and all posts remain intact but if you choose to comment on Bo's Pelini's denial, please utilize this thread.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 08:11 PM
That will never happen.

Eh, you never know. I've found out a lot of information in the past hour's worth of research that would certainly be bannable if posted. I'll refrain, though.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Eh, you never know. I've found out a lot of information in the past hour's worth of research that would certainly be bannable if posted. I'll refrain, though.

Did you find my criminal record?

DaFace
08-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Did you find my criminal record?

Among other things. Posting a BS claim of fraud on Phil's company's wall though? That's just bad form.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Among other things. Posting a BS claim of fraud on Phil's company's wall though? That's just bad form.

I don't even know the name of Phils company nor his last name how the fuck would I do that with no information?

DaFace
08-19-2012, 08:19 PM
I don't even know the name of Phils company nor his last name how the fuck would I do that with no information?

OK, maybe it was some other 27 year old who lives in the KC area who has a facebook profile that matches to your email address.

BigRedChief
08-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Among other things. Posting a BS claim of fraud on Phil's company's wall though? That's just bad form.:shake:

Guru
08-19-2012, 08:21 PM
OK, maybe it was some other 27 year old who lives in the KC area who has a facebook profile that matches to your email address.

We talking about Phil Phil or another Phil?

DaFace
08-19-2012, 08:21 PM
We talking about Phil Phil or another Phil?

Phobia

I won't say much more though. I can't be 100% sure it's him, so I'll leave it at that.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 08:23 PM

This is complete and total bullshit. I don't turn 27 until Dec and i'll give you my e-mail address.

Iowanian
08-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Lying Liar is lying.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Lying Liar is lying.

When have I ever contacted a poster off of here?

Douche Baggins
08-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Someone give billay's grandfather a ring so this thread can be complete.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Someone give billay's grandfather a ring so this thread can be complete.

Didn't someone call your grandpa?

Since i'm getting blamed for shit I didn't do it wasn't me.

Bearcat
08-19-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't even know the name of Phils company nor his last name how the **** would I do that with no information?

2:29 -- You request access to CP's FB page
2:34 -- The same account that made the post on Phobia's page requests access to CP's FB page

~2:30 -- you're getting into it with DaFace in this thread

Odd coincidences all around, I guess.

Brock
08-19-2012, 08:50 PM
2:34 -- The same account that made the post on Phobia's page requests access to CP's FB page

Holy shit. ROFL Busted.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 08:52 PM

haha

Superturtle
08-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Boom goes the dynamite.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 08:55 PM

Since I trust you I'll PM you my FB page and whatever info you need to clear my name.

It wasn't me.

threebag02
08-19-2012, 08:55 PM
:popcorn:

BigRedChief
08-19-2012, 08:56 PM

Odd coincidences all around, I guess.:hmmm: Seems at least on the surface pretty guilty behaviour and damn petty.

Again, you don't mess with peoples real lifes. Whoever it was needs to be banned.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 09:00 PM
:hmmm: Seems at least on the surface pretty guilty behaviour and damn petty.

Again, you don't mess with peoples real lifes. Whoever it was needs to be banned.

The name I was told who wrote on Phobias FB isn't even mine. This is a bunch of bullshit. If I did it I would admit it.

BigRedChief
08-19-2012, 09:04 PM
The name I was told who wrote on Phobias FB isn't even mine. This is a bunch of bullshit. If I did it I would admit it.you know how it works here, guilty until proven innocent.

Just give Bearcat or daface your real life stuff and they can clear your name publically.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 09:07 PM
you know how it works here, guilty until proven innocent.

Just give Bearcat or daface your real life stuff and they can clear your name publically.

That wouldn't really work in this case. The FB account in question is most likely a fake account from what I can tell.

I will loudly admit that I can't be 100% sure that it's him. But it's very highly coincidental. Like, astronomically so.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Just to make clear: I don't really care, and I apologize for derailing the thread (though it was pretty much already a train wreck). I'd be 100% fine if the last previous posts are erased from reality, as I certainly used "inside information" to arrive at the coincidences in the first place.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I sent my info to Bearcat and gladly will share anything else to erase my name from being falsely accused of harassing Phobia.

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Regarding Billay's requests to remove a picture... that picture appears to be in public domain. I know he claims Clay used a bogus facebook account to obtain access to the picture but the dude's wall was wide open. I know I've seen that picture and several others on facebook. We'll honor requests to remove photoshopped pictures of dildos because that kind of NSFW picture isn't really allowed anyway but as far as we can tell, nobody broke any rules when they posted the picture of the ginger with the 10.5" biceps.

As far as the other accusations tying Billay to a post on my company's facebook page which said "I gave this man money and he never did any work"... I haven't even begun to look into that and I don't know what I'll do when I figure it out. It definitely seems fishy and pretty far below the belt.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:04 PM
As far as the other accusations tying Billay to a post on my company's facebook page which said "I gave this man money and he never did any work"... I haven't even begun to look into that and I don't know what I'll do when I figure it out. It definitely seems fishy and pretty far below the belt.

THAT'S what I'm being accused of? ROFL

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:18 PM
THAT'S what I'm being accused of? ROFL

Well, yeah. And it's pretty damning that it disappeared from facebook 5 minutes after DaFace accused you of it earlier today.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Well, yeah. And it's pretty damning that it disappeared from facebook 5 minutes after DaFace accused you of it earlier today.

Sure is i'd also take the time to make multiple Facebook accounts too.

So what would be my reasoning for doing this?

prhom
08-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Impossible. He took his drop, set his back foot, and then his lineman is being pushed into his chest. Not only that, but it's 4th down. You don't throw the ball away on 4th down. You try to scramble for a yard.

I didn't realize it was on 4th, my bad. He did give it a shot.

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Sure is i'd also take the time to make multiple Facebook accounts too.

So what would be my reasoning for doing this?

I don't know, dude. I haven't really looked too deeply into it. I remember the post showing up on my company's facebook wall weeks ago. I'm paraphrasing, "I paid this man a lot of money to do work on my house and he never showed up to do any work." Weeks ago.... then 5 minutes after you're confronted, the post and the account disappears from facebook.

What reason would anybody else have to do it? What reason would they have to remove it after you got accused of doing it?

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't know, dude. I haven't really looked too deeply into it. I remember the post showing up on my company's facebook wall weeks ago. I'm paraphrasing, "I paid this man a lot of money to do work on my house and he never showed up to do any work." Weeks ago.... then 5 minutes after you're confronted, the post and the account disappears from facebook.

What reason would anybody else have to do it? What reason would they have to remove it after you got accused of doing it?

Between the 2 of us we've pissed a lot of people off on here. I know and you know theres one guy who lurks around here and creates many fake accounts. I'm guessing if he'd take that much time on here to create fakes and fuck with people he'd do the same on Facebook. Plus how would I get your last name and know where you worked at? Over what? You banning me for 2 days? Come on dude.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:33 PM
The account on facebook got deleted, too?

WOW

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Seems like you're saying Joey probably did it. I doubt that. Joey is a friend despite the tough love I've had to show him. We talk off this board. Besides, why would he cover his tracks in 5 minutes when you're the one being accused. That seems entirely too efficient for you not to have been involved. I can't get anybody to do anything in 5 minutes unless I do it myself.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Between the 2 of us we've pissed a lot of people off on here. I know and you know theres one guy who lurks around here and creates many fake accounts. I'm guessing if he'd take that much time on here to create fakes and fuck with people he'd do the same on Facebook. Plus how would I get your last name and know where you worked at? Over what? You banning me for 2 days? Come on dude.

And how would someone like that 1) know the address you are registered on for Chiefsplanet and 2) have access to that e-mail account so that they could register a Facebook account with it?

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:34 PM
The account on facebook got deleted, too?

WOW

Don't know but it's not able to be searched on any longer. Might just be a security setting.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Ironic that billay would use the word (that he couldnt even spell) earlier?

defamation

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:37 PM
billay is as guilty as OJ, IMO.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:38 PM
And how would someone like that 1) know the address you are registered on for Chiefsplanet and 2) have access to that e-mail account so that they could register a Facebook account with it?

My e-mail was public on here for awhile and you told me the guys name is Brooks. So I would have to create atleast 2 fake Facebook names to join Chiefsplanet, why?

Then I would have to find out Phils whole name and where he works. How would I do that?

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:38 PM

un-possible

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Seems like you're saying Joey probably did it. I doubt that. Joey is a friend despite the tough love I've had to show him. We talk off this board. Besides, why would he cover his tracks in 5 minutes when you're the one being accused. That seems entirely too efficient for you not to have been involved. I can't get anybody to do anything in 5 minutes unless I do it myself.

I don't know who did it but yes Joey has made fakes in the past so has Tom Cash and what's his name who contacted people at their work. Have I ever done that and what would my reasoning be?

DaFace
08-19-2012, 10:39 PM
My e-mail was public on here for awhile and you told me the guys name is Brooks. So I would have to create atleast 2 fake Facebook names to join Chiefsplanet, why?

Then I would have to find out Phils whole name and where he works. How would I do that?

Gonna need a link on that one.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:40 PM

Dude, Phils name and business are pretty common knowledge on here.

It wouldn't be hard.

Stop acting as if it would be, it makes you look desperate.

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 10:41 PM

Honestly? You exposed Dave Lane earlier in this thread with relatively little provocation and only removed it once you realized that you might be banned for it. You also attempted to scare me by posting what you thought was my first name after I made the teasing shop of your picture.

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:42 PM
I don't know who did it but yes Joey has made fakes in the past so has Tom Cash and what's his name who contacted people at their work. Have I ever done that and what would my reasoning be?

DaFace says he's connected it to your email address. That's stupid. You're stupid. Good enough reason for me.

BossChief
Honestly? You exposed Dave Lane earlier in this thread with relatively little provocation and only removed it once you realized that you might be banned for it. You also attempted to scare me by posting what you thought was my first name after I made the teasing shop of your picture.

exibit number 1234392832895439854398

okcchief
I'm really glad message boards let people like Billay shine. It was harder to showcase your complete stupidity back in the day.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Well, bye.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:43 PM

Because Dave Lane has his whole name in his screen name and I know him dumbass.

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 10:45 PM

Doesn't change the fact that you were willing to post his personal information on a whim, or the fact that you attempted to do the same to me. You claim that you have no means or motive in what you're being accused of, but evidence in this very thread suggests otherwise.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:45 PM

hahaha

that makes it ok to post his full name (with middle initial) and address?

You are one dumb MF

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:46 PM
Well, bye.

I'm not even going to ban Brooks over this. He knows. We know. It just proves he's a dumb kid. I guess I'll just know to check ChiefsPlanet when retarded shit shows up on my business facebook page(s).

DaFace
08-19-2012, 10:46 PM
In case we still need more evidence here, I remember that the post in question on Phobia's company's wall was made in the 20's in June. (Now that the page is hidden, I can't get to the exact date.)

Between June 18th and June 30th, billay was banned multiple times on ChiefsPlanet by...

Phobia.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm not even going to ban Brooks over this. He knows. We know. It just proves he's a dumb kid. I guess I'll just know to check ChiefsPlanet when retarded shit shows up on my business facebook page(s).

I'd be careful with the name. I kind of think that name is someone else's that he just used to troll. I don't want to start a witch hunt for the wrong guy.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:48 PM
In case we still need more evidence here, the post in question on Phobia's company's wall was made in the 20's in June. (Now that the page is hidden, I can't get to the exact date.)

Between June 18th and June 30th, billay was banned multiple times on ChiefsPlanet by...

Phobia.

In that time period I made 2 fake Facebook names and found out Phobias name and business ROFL

CoMoChief
08-19-2012, 10:49 PM
LMAO....what the hell is going on here?

okcchief
08-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Ban that bitch

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:50 PM
Seriously, this dude should get banned.

If anybody ever deserved to get banned for something...

I am usually on the side of the poster, but this was clearly way over the line.

He took it one step past what Skip did....which was just threaten to call TBGs boss.

Chocolate Hog
I'd be careful with the name. I kind of think that name is someone else's that he just used to troll. I don't want to start a witch hunt for the wrong guy.

I'll give you my name I already gave it to Bearcat. It's not me why would I lie about something that really is so small?

Phobia
Yeah - I'm done with it. I had forgotten about it completely until tonight and the only thing distressing is that I really thought Billay was a pretty decent guy who was just trolling here. I also thought he was getting a lot better and I've said so in past weeks. But whatever. If people want to stoop to such levels and then play dumb when they're caught red-handed I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Seriously, this dude should get banned.

If anybody ever deserved to get banned for something...

I am usually on the side of the poster, but this was clearly way over the line.

He took it one step past what Skip did....which was just threaten to call TBGs boss.

Dude you and me have gotten into it so many times and you even gave me your name and work #. Did I EVER post any of that shit on here? It's not me i'm being trolled.

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 10:51 PM
LMAO....what the hell is going on here?

Something that lies somewhere in between Jerry Springer and Judge Judy.

Phobia
08-19-2012, 10:52 PM
I'll give you my name I already gave it to Bearcat. It's not me why would I lie about something that really is so small?

You used the same email to register for the bogus facebook account as is attached to your ChiefsPlanet account. Considering both places require authenticated email addresses, you're either in cahoots with a roommate or you're just a really bad liar.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 10:55 PM
In that time period I made 2 fake Facebook names and found out Phobias name and business ROFL

Anybody could do all of that in under an hour.

Acting like it would be some huge task makes you look even more guilty.

You should just send Phil a sincere apology and take a self imposed 2 month ban...along with logging into that fake account on FB and post an apology on Phils facebook page.

Then, do as I said when this thread first started and call your parents and apologize.

Im sure they will return the favor.

Guru
08-19-2012, 10:55 PM
It's a conspiracy. ROFL

DaFace
08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Just for transparency in the evidence here (all times approximate, and names changed):

June 18-30 - billay is banned off and on by Phobia
June 25 - FB user "ABCDEFG" posts the following on Phobia's construction business's FB page:
Folks don't do business with this company. This man from the company came out and started on a project for me only to take my money and never finish.
Phobia responds that he doesn't know the person and life goes on.

(2 MONTHS LATER)

2:30pm - FB user "Bill Ay" requests access to the CP FB page
2:35pm - FB user "ABCDEFG" requests access to the CP FB page
7:30pm - Curious, DaFace grabs billay's email address from the CP database (PLAYERSNAME99@yahoo.com) and types it into Facebook, leading to FB user "ABCDEFG."
7:35pm - DaFace calls billay out in the thread.
7:40pm - Both the "ABCDEFG" and "Bill Ay" FB accounts become hidden.

okcchief
08-19-2012, 10:58 PM
I think a self imposed 3 month ban with a YouTube apology to Ricky Stanzi should do the trick.

Just Passin' By
08-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Trying to mess with someone's business situation while there's a recession/depression/really weak recovery going on?

That's some cold shit.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Anybody could do all of that in under an hour.

Acting like it would be some huge task makes you look even more guilty.

You should just send Phil a sincere apology and take a self imposed 2 month ban...along with logging into that fake account on FB and post an apology on Phils facebook page.

Then, do as I said when this thread first started and call your parents and apologize.

Im sure they will return the favor.

The only apology that is owed is to me. It's not me. I haven't used that e-mail in over 5 years. Are you saying I randomly made a fake account with an e-mail I haven't used in 5 years just to write on Phils company page? ROFL

okcchief
08-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Fucking with a mans business over some message board BS is some real pussy shit. For shame Billay!

Bearcat
08-19-2012, 11:01 PM

1) It takes 30 seconds to create a FB account... you should stop acting like it's a lengthy process.

2) I've actually seen one of those accounts before, months ago, request access to CP's FB page... no idea if it was ever accepted, if that account was booted or left, but it's one of the same accounts that requested access today. So, one has actually been around for a while, and both disappeared shortly after this conversation started a couple of hours ago.

Phobia
I'm not even angry about the whole thing. I should probably be livid but I'm just sad for the dude. I even like him. Still do. But he is one dumb kid for sure. Then he's all worried about a photoshop dildo picture preventing future employment opportunities for him and wants me to enforce that... after he's done this for real against me. The size of the balls on this kid are 3-4x larger than his biceps.

Chocolate Hog
You used the same email to register for the bogus facebook account as is attached to your ChiefsPlanet account. Considering both places require authenticated email addresses, you're either in cahoots with a roommate or you're just a really bad liar.

Welp I did evict my roomate about a month ago but i'd like to know how I could use an e-mail account I haven't used in 5 years to create a Facebook name? Then create another Facebook name with my CP handle? ROFL

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Dude you and me have gotten into it so many times and you even gave me your name and work #. Did I EVER post any of that shit on here? It's not me i'm being trolled.

No, you just had me answer a bunch of questions about service and then asked for my name and work number so you could order and Id donate half the sale spiff to the site.

What did you do?

Called a different company to order, instead.

Then, when they couldn't get you installed, you asked me questions about if the reasons they gave were legit.

Just another example off dishonesty, really.

Phobia
08-19-2012, 11:04 PM
The only apology that is owed is to me. It's not me. I haven't used that e-mail in over 5 years. Are you saying I randomly made a fake account with an e-mail I haven't used in 5 years just to write on Phils company page? ROFL

Are you saying some hacker randomly grabbed your email address and then targeted my business randomly as well. Is this what you're trying to convey?

okcchief
I'm not even angry about the whole thing. I should probably be livid but I'm just sad for the dude. I even like him. Still do. But he is one dumb kid for sure. Then he's all worried about a photoshop dildo picture preventing future employment opportunities for him and wants me to enforce that... after he's done this for real against me. The size of the balls on this kid are 3-4x larger than his biceps.

You are being a lot cooler about it than you should be. Especially, since he's still not owning up to it.

Fucking with someone's business for no real reason is a criminal act IMO.

Bearcat
Just for transparency in the evidence here (all times approximate, and names changed):

June 25 - FB user "ABCDEFG" posts the following on Phobia's construction business's FB page:

(2 MONTHS LATER)

fyp - ~2:30 -- DaFace & billay argue about billay's old FB photo
7:30pm - Curious, DaFace grabs billay's email address from the CP database (PLAYERSNAME99@yahoo.com) and types it into Facebook, leading to FB user "ABCDEFG."

I'd also add that two different mods came to the same conclusion -- that "ABCDEFG" was billay -- based off two completely different sets of clues approximately 5 hours apart.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:06 PM
No, you just had me answer a bunch of questions about service and then asked for my name and work number so you could order and Id donate half the sale spiff to the site.

What did you do?

Called a different company to order, instead.

Then, when they couldn't get you installed, you asked me questions about if the reasons they gave were legit.

Just another example off dishonesty, really.

Actually I told you that it could be awhile because I was in the process of moving.

I had a guy come out and look at it for me because it was free installation. I asked you questions because I wasn't sure if the guy was legit or not but then you answered my questions so there was no reason for you to come out.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2012, 11:08 PM
****ing with a mans business over some message board BS is some real pussy shit. For shame Billay!

Someone showed up from this board a week ago asking for nude pictures from my Co workers. I asked for help from the mods and got none. Just wanted them to tell whoever did it to just knock it off. No harm no foul. Now I had to go through there ISP and get the info. Will address it with them privately.

Pretty bush league if you ask me that no.one would help. Nothing like the owner of the company asking me who and what chiefsplanet is. And why are they asking for nude pictures. Pretty uncomfortable.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Welp I did evict my roomate about a month ago but i'd like to know how I could use an e-mail account I haven't used in 5 years to create a Facebook name? Then create another Facebook name with my CP handle? ROFL

So, just to be sure, your suggestion is that:

At some point in the past five years, someone hacked the Yahoo email account that you're registered with on ChiefsPlanet. They registered a Facebook page using that address.
Two months ago, they posted an accusation of fraud on a member's business Facebook page.
This afternoon, they tried to join the ChiefsPlanet group on Facebook using that account, as well as an account named "Bill Ay."
They happened to be watching this thread and, immediately after I posted something about the incident, hid both of those pages. (Note that a source for my evidence had not been given at this time.)

So you're saying that some elite hacker (Joey?) is setting you up?

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:09 PM

So, you're saying that some other person took an email address that you haven't used for 5 years and used THAT EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR SOME REASON to start a facebook page so that SOME RANDOM PERSON could post something like that on the Moderators person business site that banned you...and that RANDOM PERSON was reading CP during the exact time you were being accused of this and went and took the post down from Phils wall and deleted the facebook account...all within a few minutes?

Is that what you expect people with working brains to believe?

Go fist your grandmother.

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 11:10 PM

(2 MONTHS LATER)

This seems pretty damning. That being said: Phil's the one most directly affected by this whole thing, and if he doesn't feel like pushing things any further, then who are we to tell him otherwise?

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Someone showed up from this board a week ago asking for nude pictures from my Co workers. I asked for help from the mods and got none. Just wanted them to tell whoever did it to just knock it off. No harm no foul. Now I had to go through there ISP and get the info. Will address it with them privately.

Pretty bush league if you ask me

Wasn't me.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 11:11 PM
This seems pretty damning. That being said: Phil's the one most directly affected by this whole thing, and if he doesn't feel like pushing things any further, then who are we to tell him otherwise?

Oh, I don't want him banned either. I don't think any of us really care. If he would have just owned up to it a few hours ago, my guess is we'd barely be talking about it at this point.

To be clear, as far as I know, Phobia's business has a great track record, so I don't think that this was a really harmful post or anything. It could've been removed long ago if it was.

This whole thing is more dumb than anything.

qabbaan
08-19-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm just going to drag my cooler and camping chair right over here and set up shop.

Proceed, gents.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:12 PM
So, you're saying that some other person took an email address that you haven't used for 5 years and used THAT EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR SOME REASON to start a facebook page so that SOME RANDOM PERSON could post something like that on the Moderators person business site that banned you...and that RANDOM PERSON was reading CP during the exact time you were being accused of this and went and took the post down from Phils wall and deleted the facebook account...all within a few minutes?

Is that what you expect people with working brains to believe?

Go fist your grandmother.

You suggest all these sexually explicit things to do with family members you must really be into incest. You are from Iowa.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:13 PM
I just e-mailed the account in question and got Mail Delivery Subsystem. It's not even a working e-mail.

Just Passin' By
08-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Wasn't me.

Shouldn't you be able to contact Yahoo! and get verification of this?

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Actually I told you that it could be awhile because I was in the process of moving.

I had a guy come out and look at it for me because it was free installation. I asked you questions because I wasn't sure if the guy was legit or not but then you answered my questions so there was no reason for you to come out.

Thats not how it works and you are trying to insult my intelligence by saying that.

You place a full order and they send a tech out to do the installation.

NOBODY just "sends a guy out to look at it" dumbass.

Like I said back then, I dont really care in the least...its the dishonesty and your character we are talking about and you chose to bring up the situation.

You also knew I wouldnt be "coming out" anyway as I live in Iowa and you live in Missouri.

Just quit andtell the truth and apologize, Pinocchio.

Your nose is as long as a city block.

DaFace
I just e-mailed the account in question and got Mail Delivery Subsystem. It's not even a working e-mail.

You've already closed two Facebook accounts today. Not sure why you think it'd be surprising you know how to close a Yahoo account too.

Reerun_KC

The IP that was logged was from our site was in the.kc area.

Chocolate Hog

I'm thinking it might be wise if I contact somebody. Using an e-mail of mine and my user name on Facebook is creepy. Not to mention i've already had problems with people on this site creating fake names to post my pictures.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Thats not how it works and you are trying to insult my intelligence by saying that.

You place a full order and they send a tech out to do the installation.

NOBODY just "sends a guy out to look at it" dumbass.

Like I said back then, I dont really care in the least...its the dishonesty and your character we are talking about and you chose to bring up the situation.

You also knew I wouldnt be "coming out" anyway as I live in Iowa and you live in Missouri.

Just quit andtell the truth and apologize, Pinocchio.

Your nose is as long as a city block.

Really? Because that's what I did with the guys at Sam's Club.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm thinking it might be wise if I contact somebody. Using an e-mail of mine and my user name on Facebook is creepy. Not to mention i've already had problems with people on this site creating fake names to post my pictures.

You could sue for deformation.

qabbaan
08-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Are there normal, well-adjusted Nebraska fans on the Internet somewhere? They all seem to be like this guy

SuperChief
If this isn't HOC worthy, I'm not sure what is.

Just Passin' By

I don't know if you're guilty of this or not. I'll just say that it's a damned good thing that you didn't bump a thread, or you'd be outta here. LMAO

|Zach|
08-19-2012, 11:22 PM
I took one of those really big naps that start in the evening and leave you wide awake at the time when you should be sleeping at night.

So here I am...wide awake and unfortunately rested. Then I see this thread.

Compelling stuff.

I like how it has unraveled like a 48 hours Mystery.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:23 PM
I think BossChief should ban himself for 2 months and apologize to me and all the anti-stanzi fans along with Kyle for wasting his bandwith.

All of those post about Andy Studebaker, Todd Haley, and Ricky Stanzi were dishonest posts by Bosschief.

Fuck him.

Dave Lane
08-19-2012, 11:23 PM
When you are in a hole stop digging. Thats my advise.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Wow

I.have been.informed tonight that it has been addressed.

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 11:28 PM
When you are in a hole stop digging. Thats my advise.

Gravity has taken over at this point.

Douche Baggins
08-19-2012, 11:33 PM
What was billay's motivation for attempting to sabotage Phil anyway? I missed that part.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 11:33 PM
What was billay's motivation for attempting to sabotage Phil anyway? I missed that part.

Cranky about being banned I guess? :shrug:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8834369&postcount=319

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:36 PM

Yeah I created 2 Facebook accounts and somehow found Phils name and business just so I could write something about him not doing anywork on his wall ROFL

Phobia
08-19-2012, 11:36 PM
does everyone over 10 thousand posts on chiefsplanet know each other personally outside of this place? cus thats what it seems like on this forum.

You spend time on here you get to know one another eventually. This site has also done some pretty cool stuff in the community - raising money for charity, tailgates, watch parties, sandlot football, and a bunch of other things. I count no less than 100 people on this site as business clients and I have hundreds of IRL meetings with people on this site.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Also, this is you trying to use that private information as a threat...I can get very personal with you if you'd like.

Get personal.

I have NOTHING to hide.

I'm pretty much an open book...if people want to know something, they can ask.

I think it's fucking hilarious that you complain about people getting personal in their responses to your dumbassery, even though that hasn't happened, and then turn around and make a dumbass threat like that.

Child, please.
haha

Really? Because that's what I did with the guys at Sam's Club.

This is what happened.

instead of following though like you said you would (which, who cares? Really) you ordered the system from Sams Club....they took your social, CC# and other installation information and generated an install order.

You did this shortly after asking me questions and then asking for my information so you could order the same shit from the company I work for and I said I would donate half the commish to Kyle.

Just like you used an old facebook account or email account (that you also used to start your account here on CP ROFL) to try to bring Phil banning you to his doorstep/business.

There isnt a soul on earth that would believe the ridiculous story you are trying to use.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Also, this is you trying to use that private information as a threat...

haha

This is what happened.

instead of following though like you said you would (which, who cares? Really) you ordered the system from Sams Club....they took your social, CC# and other installation information and generated an install order.

You did this shortly after asking me questions and then asking for my information so you could order the same shit from the company I work for and I said I would donate half the commish to Kyle.

Just like you used an old facebook account or email account (that you also used to start your account here on CP ROFL) to try to bring Phil banning you to his doorstep/business.

There isnt a soul on earth that would believe the ridiculous story you are trying to use.

Your obsession with me is creepy.

Phobia
08-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Yeah I created 2 Facebook accounts and somehow found Phils name and business just so I could write something about him not doing anywork on his wall ROFL

You somehow found out my name, huh?It's not a secret on this site. This wide-eyed innocent front doesn't look good on you. You're not getting banned even if you cop to it. The only thing admitting it at this point is going to do is make you look like you might have a brain.

Reerun_KC
08-19-2012, 11:42 PM
This thread is so good that I took my phone with me to continue to read it while I took a dump. .

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:42 PM
You somehow found out my name, huh? I've PM'ed you when you needed work done on your house with my name and phone number. It's not a secret on this site. This wide-eyed innocent front doesn't look good on you. You're not getting banned even if you cop to it. The only thing admitting it at this point is going to do is make you look like you might have a brain.

You've never pm'd me your name and # to do any work. I don't even live in a house. Proof of these private messages?

Douche Baggins
08-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Why was billay banned?

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Why was billay banned?

I could make a pretty good guess.

BCD
Why do I picture Billay in a basement making friends out of cornhusks?
ROFL

Chocolate Hog
Why was billay banned?

I'm not.

Douche Baggins
08-19-2012, 11:46 PM
You were, though.

What did you do?

Phobia
08-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Why was billay banned?

Don't even remember. It was 2 months ago. I do know that I kept banning him for longer each time he kept coming back bitching about it though. He finally caught on after 3 or 4x.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Looking at the dates DaFace listed I was banned June 18 Phobia did give me an infraction but Bwana was the one who gave me 4 points so I thought he's the one who banned me. Then I was banned a few other times within that week but I didn't know who banned me until I got some 12 days later.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm not.

He is asking why you were banned by Phobia... that gave you the time to formulate this master plan to stick it to him.

The post on his facebook page was made while you were banned by him, was it not?

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:48 PM
You were, though.

What did you do?

I called someone a pedo and told Luv shutup bitch.

Then I was banned for bitching about the mods.

Then I was banned for filter evasion.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:49 PM
He is asking why you were banned by Phobia... that gave you the time to formulate this master plan to stick it to him.

The post on his facebook page was made while you were banned by him, was it not?

I don't know when the post on Facebook was made I assumed it was tonight while this thread was going on?

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:51 PM
I don't know when the post on Facebook was made I assumed it was tonight while this thread was going on?

oh, come on, man.

SuperChief

Just admit it, man. This thread's going to live forever as long as you keep trying to spin the truth in your favor.

Guru
Damn this is CLASSIC.

Douche Baggins
08-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I called someone a pedo and told Luv shutup bitch.

Then I was banned for bitching about the mods.

Then I was banned for filter evasion.

Those were all deserved bans.

Shitting on Phil's facebook presence in retaliation was wrong.

Funny, but wrong.

Canofbier
08-19-2012, 11:52 PM

Wow guys, do we ever have egg on our faces now! You see, the post wasn't made tonight. Because Billay seems to think it was done tonight, he can't be the real culprit. I feel silly for having suspected him for so long!

BCD
08-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Billay is a child.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2012, 11:55 PM
Those were all deserved bans.

Shitting on Phil's facebook presence in retaliation was wrong.

Funny, but wrong.

I know and we're going to find the person who did it because I'm filing a report.

BossChief
08-19-2012, 11:55 PM
Billays fail in acting like he didnt do this is worse than Stanzis play last night.

Its like when you walk into the kitchen and there is a bunch of kooliad spilled on the floor and its just you and your kid at home at the time.

You go to him/her and ask if they spilled some koolaid on the floor....and they say

"no, not me"

Douche Baggins
08-19-2012, 11:57 PM
I know and we're going to find the person who did it because I'm filing a report.

If you respect me as a fellow troll, admit your wrongdoing.

DaFace
08-19-2012, 11:58 PM
Damn this is CLASSIC.

I can't tell if I should be proud or ashamed at being in the center of one of these. That's not really my style, and I feel a little weird about using admin access to uncover this. But, what's done is done I guess.

Raiderhader
08-19-2012, 11:58 PM

:spock:

Chocolate Hog
08-20-2012, 12:00 AM

It was wrong of me to tell Luv to shut up.

Phobia
08-20-2012, 12:00 AM

I have complete faith in you, Orenthal.

Chocolate Hog
08-20-2012, 12:02 AM
I have complete faith in you, Orenthal.

I give props to you for not banning me based on speculation.

I will come to your defense anytime someone questions you as a mod.

Guru
08-20-2012, 12:02 AM
I can't tell if I should be proud or ashamed at being in the center of one of these. That's not really my style, and I feel a little weird about using admin access to uncover this. But, what's done is done I guess.

I'm rather impressed with you to be honest.

Raiderhader
08-20-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm rather impressed with you to be honest.

Agreed.

BossChief
08-20-2012, 12:05 AM

ROFL

SuperChief
08-20-2012, 12:09 AM

Calling people out on their shit is perfectly fine, regardless. I'd hope the same for anyone in this position.

Phobia
08-20-2012, 12:09 AM

I think it's pretty well beyond speculation but yeah, whatever. I don't need anybody to come to my defense for my decisions except for my fellow mods and AustinChief.

Raiderhader
08-20-2012, 12:18 AM
This ironic "fatherly figure" of GoChiefs trying to get billay to do the right thing is not only amusing but, actually has me rooting for billay to stay the course.

C'mon billay, fight the good fight, just say no to GoChiefs!

LVNHACK
08-20-2012, 05:04 AM
You've never pm'd me your name and # to do any work. I don't even live in a house. Proof of these private messages?

So you wanted Phob's to do work on the bridge you live under, or the cardboard box itself ?

LVNHACK
08-20-2012, 05:08 AM

Hamster size then.......

Mr. Flopnuts
08-20-2012, 05:47 AM

Pretty bush league if you ask me that no.one would help. Nothing like the owner of the company asking me who and what chiefsplanet is. And why are they asking for nude pictures. Pretty uncomfortable.

This is the first I've heard of this. PM me further details and if substantiated will probably end with a ban.

jspchief
08-20-2012, 05:58 AM
This is the first I've heard of this. PM me further details and if substantiated will probably end with a ban.

Yeah this shit is inexcusable. Whoever was responsible should be banned, and honestly I don't know why billay isn't already banned.

Phil may be willing to let it slide, but the lengths that piece of shit will take to fight his internet disputes is bad for the entire CP community. And its also against the rules if I'm not mistaken. His account should be nuked from orbit.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-20-2012, 06:01 AM
LMAO Wow.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Yeah this shit is inexcusable. Whoever was responsible should be banned, and honestly I don't know why billay isn't already banned.

Phil may be willing to let it slide, but the lengths that piece of shit will take to fight his internet disputes is bad for the entire CP community. And its also against the rules if I'm not mistaken. His account should be nuked from orbit.

Contacting employers is way out of bounds. I want that one handled.

Dave Lane
08-20-2012, 06:05 AM

I don't know about nuked from orbit but Phil is way more gracious than I am.

bevischief
08-20-2012, 06:41 AM
WTF is going on in this thread?

luv
08-20-2012, 06:43 AM
This ironic "fatherly figure" of GoChiefs trying to get billay to do the right thing is not only amusing but, actually has me rooting for billay to stay the course.

C'mon billay, fight the good fight, just say no to GoChiefs!

As much as I see your point, there really is no way I would root for billay to stay the course.

Brainiac
08-20-2012, 07:18 AM

You could sue for deformation.

Nah, Billay should sue for definition of character.

Brainiac
08-20-2012, 07:24 AM
This story of Billay's antics deserves its own thread. I'm thinking "Billay deceived. Nobody believed. The continuing adventures of an idiot ..." would make a good thread title.

Reerun_KC
08-20-2012, 07:36 AM

Its been handled. All I wanted was whoever it was to stop. No harm, no foul.

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

Mr. Plow
08-20-2012, 08:52 AM

At some point in the past five years, someone hacked the Yahoo email account that you're registered with on ChiefsPlanet. They registered a Facebook page using that address.
Two months ago, they posted an accusation of fraud on a member's business Facebook page.
This afternoon, they tried to join the ChiefsPlanet group on Facebook using that account, as well as an account named "Bill Ay."
They happened to be watching this thread and, immediately after I posted something about the incident, hid both of those pages. (Note that a source for my evidence had not been given at this time.)

Sounds legit.

loochy
08-20-2012, 09:00 AM
I apologize. What I saw Saturday night was not what I saw last pre-season. Maybe he can develop over the next couple years, but he definitely played himself off of the 2nd string offense.

WTF WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Mr. Plow
08-20-2012, 09:21 AM

CP needs to stay within itself. Messing around with people employers isnt cool or warranted regardless of what is said or done here.

We might talk shit and act like we hate posters here, but when it comes to life, we are real and our lives are real. I wouldnt hesitate to help any poster here regardless of who they are. I have helped plenty and shared beers with many.

Taking things said here to an outside level is breaking every Man Law possible when it comes to being a Man.

I only would add that employers or families isn't cool. Mess with me, fine. Bring my kids into it, not fine.

Other than that, well said.

Iowanian
08-20-2012, 09:44 AM
http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/brooks-was-here1.jpg

CoMoChief
08-20-2012, 10:32 AM
This place has gone to hell LMAO

crazycoffey
08-20-2012, 11:21 AM

Well said. I believe almost all shit talking is just for fun/stress relief. I certainly feel the same way about having a brew with other posters.

Douche Baggins
08-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Did billay confess?

Bearcat
08-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Did billay confess?

No, he simply stopped digging.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-20-2012, 02:29 PM

They are a detriment to the community and should be banned. And I don't believe in banning folks for much. We've had our words but I wouldn't hesitate to share a beer with you. It's just the internet...

Dave Lane
08-20-2012, 03:30 PM
No, he simply stopped digging.

Glad he took my advise. I'm thinking 2 or 3 more denials and Phil might have dropped the deserved permaban hammer on his ass.

Phobia
08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Glad he took my advise. I'm thinking 2 or 3 more denials and Phil might have dropped the deserved permaban hammer on his ass.

Nah - he deserved it but I rode him pretty hard in June. I kept adding time until he stopped bitching and took his ban like a man. Lessons learned on both sides here. He knows he screwed up. He'll be fine in a couple years.

Bearcat
08-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Nah - he deserved it but I rode him pretty hard in June. I kept adding time until he stopped bitching and took his ban like a man. Lessons learned on both sides here. He knows he screwed up. He'll be fine in a couple years.

I hope so... beyond the fact that throwing lies on top of lies is one of the quickest ways to get fired from a job, I've never seen anyone who was so terrible at it.

Dave Lane
08-20-2012, 04:14 PM
I hope so... beyond the fact that throwing lies on top of lies is one of the quickest ways to get fired from a job, I've never seen anyone who was so terrible at it.

No shit. Theres a song that describes this thread.

You got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold them.

Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Phobia
08-20-2012, 05:05 PM

That's what is actually encouraging to me. Liars are pretty good at it. He was horrible.

Guru
08-20-2012, 05:15 PM
No shit. Theres a song that describes this thread.

You got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold them.

Know when to walk away and know when to run.

dag nabbit. now I have that damn song in my head.:mad:

Iowanian
08-20-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't think I've seen any regular since spongegums aka "uncle tickles" try so hard to bend over and challenge the planet to fist him with a hulk glove....congratulations on your exceptional dipshitary, billay.

Al Czervik
08-20-2012, 06:34 PM
I don't think I've seen any regular since spongegums aka "uncle tickles" try so hard to bend over and challenge the planet to fist him with a hulk glove....congratulations on your exceptional dipshitary, billay.

This....If there was a poll..."Flex" would be banned in a landslide....

Phobia
08-20-2012, 06:45 PM
This....If there was a poll..."Flex" would be banned in a landslide....
Even before this event...

BigRedChief
08-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by DaFace http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=8834369#post8834369)

(2 MONTHS LATER)

Billay I stuck up for your right to speak out and be an asshole. This is a line that cant be crossed. Pissed off for a reason or not. Moot point. Fucking with peoples real life is as low rent as they come.

WilliamTheIrish
08-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Hold it!

Somebody showed up at ROYrunn's work looking for nude photos of a coworker? Do I have this correct? Fucking hilarious. LMAO

I knew skip would return.

Phobia
08-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Hold it!

Somebody showed up at ROYrunn's work looking for nude photos of a coworker? Do I have this correct? ****ing hilarious. LMAO

I knew skip would return.

Reerun didn't say the place was torched. I think somebody just sent an email.

milkman
08-20-2012, 09:48 PM
I think Ricky Stanzi set Billay up by posting that stuff on Phil's facebook wall, and he played so poorly cause it was an unAmerican thing to do, and he felt guilty about it.

Reerun_KC
08-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Reerun didn't say the place was torched. I think somebody just sent an email.

Its all good, you handled it with class. Much appreciated phobia.

ChiefsCountry
08-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by DaFace http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=8834369#post8834369)

(2 MONTHS LATER)

Billay I stuck up for your right to speak out and be an asshole. This is a line that cant be crossed. Pissed off for a reason or not. Moot point. ****ing with peoples real life is as low rent as they come.

What a douche billay is.

Mr. Plow
08-20-2012, 10:35 PM
So did billay abandon the thread all together?

Dave Lane
08-20-2012, 10:40 PM
So did billay abandon the thread all together?

Looks like it. First smart thing he's done. Of course admitting it and apologizing would be even smarter.

Phobia
08-21-2012, 03:25 AM
Finally split this thing out as requested. Enjoy.

|Zach|
08-21-2012, 03:36 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ClVGVsXyY-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefsNow
08-21-2012, 04:33 AM

I've been trying to recover a couple of yahoo email addresses. They make it extremely hard to recover them. They don't send a message to your phone number if it's an older account and you have to try and remember someone's email address that has emailed you. I've got a couple of old email addresses that I need to verify my present ones and they make it almost impossible to recover them. Same way with hotmail.

ChiefsNow
08-21-2012, 04:36 AM
but I will also say, if he has access to these accounts still, then it had to be him or a roomate or someone with his password that done it.

Dave Lane
08-21-2012, 05:14 AM
but I will also say, if he has access to these accounts still, then it had to be him or a roomate or someone with his password that done it.

And a roomate that had an axe to grind with Phil

threebag02
08-21-2012, 05:14 AM
http://blabberdrive.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/angry-mob-simpsons.jpg

PornChief
08-21-2012, 05:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5pXdn.png

Dave Lane
08-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Needs a poll...

ChiefsNow
08-21-2012, 05:49 AM
Needs pole dancers

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 05:53 AM

I believe the moral of the story here is don't mess with DaFace.

Phobia
08-21-2012, 06:05 AM

I'd say there's some truth to that. Nicest, most harmless guy ever too. But don't mess with him.

King_Chief_Fan
08-21-2012, 06:15 AM
you can't help but shake your head in disgust of some of the things that go on here at CP......How old are you people?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2012, 06:34 AM
I'd say there's some truth to that. Nicest, most harmless guy ever too. But don't mess with him.

Incredibly even keeled. Emotions generally do not cloud his judgment. Those are products of good parenting.

ChiefsNow
08-21-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm just going to drag my cooler and camping chair right over here and set up shop.

Proceed, gents.

What do you have on the grill dude? I'll join ya.

Bowser
08-21-2012, 06:55 AM
Jesus, billay got bukake'd American Hero style.

Brainiac
08-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Isn't the title of this thread rather misleading? It sounds more like Billay is guilty as hell.

Red Beans
08-21-2012, 07:25 AM
I'm pretty sure he ratted Hali out to the NFL too, after he sold Tamba that bag of weed. Burn him!

Mr. Plow
08-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Isn't the title of this thread rather misleading? It sounds more like Billay is guilty as hell.

Obviously you haven't seen the truth behind what actually happened.....

Chiefnj2
08-21-2012, 07:36 AM
The allegation of business fraud should equal a lifetime ban IMO.

Sofa King
08-21-2012, 07:57 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B8ISzf2pryI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direckshun
08-21-2012, 08:05 AM
So I have a question about a bet I've made with billay about a month ago.

I made the bet with billay not knowing I was entering a bet with him not know he was a total asshole.

Does the revelation of someone being a total asshole negate the bet?

Saul Good
08-21-2012, 08:11 AM

I made the bet with billay not knowing I was entering a bet with him not know he was a total asshole.

I'm starting to believe billay is innocent. KcNut has clearly hacked into Direckshun's account. Maybe he did the same to billay.

tredadda
08-21-2012, 08:11 AM

Does the revelation of someone being a total asshole negate the bet?

translation?

Iowanian
08-21-2012, 08:12 AM
someone should take the roll of mentor for billay and try to help the guy and show him opportunities to make his life easier.

I've never been a fan of his and have tangled with him on every user account he's had, and I'm willing to overlook it and help him begin to heal as a human being. Therefore, I take this opportunity to let billay know that the most common cause of multiple tooth infections is excess time being soaked in semen.

Direkshun, I'd guess your wager is still valid because neither one of you have a functioning north arrow on your life compass.

BCD
08-21-2012, 08:13 AM
someone should take the roll of mentor for billay and try to help the guy and show him opportunities to make his life easier.

I've never been a fan of his and have tangled with him on every user account he's had, and I'm willing to overlook it and help him begin to heal as a human being. Therefore, I take this opportunity to let billay know that the most common cause of multiple tooth infections is excess time being soaked in semen.

LMAO

tredadda
08-21-2012, 08:14 AM

Direkshun, I'd guess your wager is still valid because neither one of you have a functioning north arrow on your life compass.

ROFL

ChiTown
08-21-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm starting to believe billay is innocent. KcNut has clearly hacked into Direckshun's account. Maybe he did the same to billay.

:LOL:

Saul Good
08-21-2012, 08:18 AM

I feel like Clay was trying to do just that earlier in the thread. Maybe Phil had a bigger impact on Clay than we realized.

ChiTown
08-21-2012, 08:21 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B8ISzf2pryI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

okay, that is funny. I do the same shit to my dog. She does the army crawl over to me when she knows she has done something wrong - ears down, begging for forgiveness.

Lumpy
08-21-2012, 08:34 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrjq2dqUno1qiuly4.jpg

Valiant
08-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Epic thread. Hof thread, not like that cards 2011 thread someone wanted in the hof.

Seriously, someone get a photo of as the world turns. Replace world with planet. Add the cp logo, then add phil(I means phobia's face, don't want people researching his name), daface face and bo's face. I want them as bobblehead heads on the actors. Then add dos xx, most interesting man in the photo. You can add a few more members faces as bobbleheads. When that is completed, lock the thread and use that photo as last post.

Well done all around.

Valiant
08-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Wutwut? Derek did all of this elaborate ploy to get out a bet with bo?

Seems plausible

loochy
08-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Epic thread. Hof thread, not like that cards 2011 thread someone wanted in the hof.

Seriously, someone get a photo of as the world turns. Replace world with planet. Add the cp logo, then add phil(I means phobia's face, don't want people researching his name), daface face and bo's face. I want them as bobblehead heads on the actors. Then add dos xx, most interesting man in the photo. You can add a few more members faces as bobbleheads. When that is completed, lock the thread and use that photo as last post.

Well done all around.

then do this

then do that

after that do this

geez you are a bossy one, aren't you?

PGM
08-21-2012, 08:51 AM
I like Valiant's idea. That would be hilarious.

Valiant
08-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Ithen do this

then do that

after that do this

geez you are a bossy one, aren't you?

Yes, I can do it. But it will have to be in ms paint after I get off work.

Gonzo
08-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Oh Billay.... Billay, Billay, Billay....

This is the big one Billay. Don't let me down.

http://www.louisvillegolf.com/portals/0/Whats%20in%20the%20Bag/caddyshack-smails.jpg

Chiefs=Good
08-21-2012, 09:12 AM
This really is a great thread. Keep it going!

tooge
08-21-2012, 09:23 AM
In case we still need more evidence here, I remember that the post in question on Phobia's company's wall was made in the 20's in June. (Now that the page is hidden, I can't get to the exact date.)

Phobia.

Finkle and Einhorn
Finkle and Einhorn
Finkle and Einhorn..............Eyeueuchk............Finkle is Einhorn............Einhorn is a man.

loochy
08-21-2012, 09:25 AM
I

Yes, I can do it. But it will have to be in ms paint after I get off work.

itll be funnier if you do it in ms paint vs real photoshop

Lumpy
08-21-2012, 09:25 AM
I need a better logo.

Douche Baggins
08-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Oh Billay...

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/99877_o.gif

I really can't believe billay is gonna deprive Chiefsplanet of Cassel GIFs.

He's a dick.

Sofa King
08-21-2012, 09:39 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/99877_o.gif

LMAO

Chief Gump
08-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Finkle and Einhorn
Finkle and Einhorn
Finkle and Einhorn..............Eyeueuchk............Finkle is Einhorn............Einhorn is a man.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loq31p7sQD1qjnqvqo1_500.gif

Dave Lane
08-21-2012, 01:44 PM
They should have included the "flex" jpg and billay publicly posting my personal information that really kind kicked this whole deal off.

doomy3
08-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Wow.

LMAO

DaFace
08-21-2012, 01:48 PM

Heh...I'm not THAT bad, am I? It usually takes quite a bit to get me riled up, I'll admit. However, even when I was, my exploration was purely out of curiosity about billay's age at first until I noticed the post on Phobia's business wall. That's when it got testy.

I think the bigger lesson to be learned here is that 1) nothing you say on the internets is ever truly anonymous and 2) it's, therefore, a good idea to not be a dick to people in their real lives based on online spats.

DaFace
08-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Oh, in case anyone cares, I've officially turned my name red again in honor of this whole deal. Non-mods really shouldn't have access to that kind of information, so my hiatus is officially over. Hooray.

DaFace
08-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Incredibly even keeled. Emotions generally do not cloud his judgment. Those are products of good parenting.

Aww...I'll tell my mom and dad congrats for bringing me up as a good message board mod. :)

Dave Lane
08-21-2012, 01:52 PM
I see your mod powers are back. No, perfect job and thanks for exposing crap like this. Its a good thing this isn't up for a ban vote because I know which way that would go.

Also too soon for HOC and too late for sticky?

It would seem like a week on top of the board would be a worthy trade off for non-banning.

Mr. Plow
08-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh, in case anyone cares, I've officially turned my name red again in honor of this whole deal. Non-mods really shouldn't have access to that kind of information, so my hiatus is officially over. Hooray.

Crap. Hide the beer.......mom's home!

:evil:

mr. tegu
08-21-2012, 01:53 PM

How do I change my name to red? I can't seem to figure it out...

Mr. Plow
08-21-2012, 01:54 PM

Send Bob Dole a PM. He'll take care of it. Might need to send a couple, he doesn't get them sometimes.

DaFace
08-21-2012, 01:54 PM

In case this is a serious post, you can't. That was code for "I'm a mod again."

mr. tegu
08-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Send Bob Dole a PM. He'll take care of it. Might need to send a couple, he doesn't get them sometimes.

He doesn't get them due to narcolepsy, correct?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vtP8rO7kYIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mr. tegu
08-21-2012, 01:57 PM

And if it wasn't? :p

Bearcat
08-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Also too soon for HOC?

It must go through an arduous process 3 years from now which relies on someone remembering to nominate this thread when asked.

DaFace
08-21-2012, 02:00 PM
And if it wasn't? :p

Then I shall hang my head in shame at being bested by a mere mortal. :sulk:

mr. tegu
08-21-2012, 02:03 PM
Then I shall hang my head in shame at being bested by a mere mortal. :sulk:

Don't feel bad. Omnipotence takes time to master. :evil:

mr. tegu
08-21-2012, 02:05 PM
w00t! I have earned a new color!

Wait a second...I don't recall DaFace having a purple before getting a red name :hmmm:

:D

Iowanian
08-21-2012, 02:10 PM
It must be pretty uncomfortable for Billay...having a knot died in his rusty sheriff star only to be turned inside out and used as a planet water transport bag in a survival situation.

As his mentor, it's probably not cool for me to inform the planet that he also has freckled labia.

Strongside
08-21-2012, 02:10 PM
I tried to read and make sense of this thread, but...

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7167/dogconstruction.jpg

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2012, 02:23 PM

Apologies in advance for any "Dane" related issues.

DaFace
08-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Apologies in advance for any "Dane" related issues.

Heh...I still reserve the right to step back and other mods deal with shit in cases where my head might explode. :)

MOhillbilly
08-21-2012, 02:29 PM

Queer

Valiant
08-21-2012, 02:31 PM
This was orchestrated by daface and phobia to get daface his modpowers back. It was a devious and feindful ploy to tarnish the great bo.

Well played, dane can now take this thread and have brukenheimer make a new hit tv show. And the craze will follow what came from chiefsplanet. You will see copycat knockoffs like patriotsplanet ot texansplanet.

Sickening.

beach tribe
08-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Billay is INNOCENT. He's gonna get to the bottom of this! Lolololo

DaFace
08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
This was orchestrated by daface and phobia to get daface his modpowers back. It was a devious and feindful ploy to tarnish the great bo.

Well played, dane can now take this thread and have brukenheimer make a new hit tv show. And the craze will follow what came from chiefsplanet. You will see copycat knockoffs like patriotsplanet ot texansplanet.

Sickening.

Muahahaha...

DaneMcCloud
08-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Heh...I still reserve the right to step back and other mods deal with shit in cases where my head might explode. :)

LMAO

Phobia
08-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Billay is INNOCENT. He's gonna get to the bottom of this! Lolololo

I have really expected him to make some more posts on this thing. It's a little disappointing he hasn't.

DaFace
08-21-2012, 02:44 PM
I have really expected him to make some more posts on this thing. It's a little disappointing he hasn't.

Not entirely surprising, really. He clearly decided that he wasn't going to admit it, so ignoring it is about the only hope he has of making it go away. Otherwise, he'd just be digging his hole deeper with each defensive post.