PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mother of six insists she has no regrets over affair with hotel gardener

Douche Baggins
08-21-2012, 10:14 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2190047/My-husband-bonfire-Gucci-shoes-Gambian-lovers-worth-Mother-insists-regrets-affair-hotel-gardener.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

For a woman who owns little more than the clothes she stands up in, Michelle Dampha seems remarkably sanguine.

Michelle's possessions — her clothes, her collection of costly designer handbags, her jewellery and even treasured photos of her children — have all been destroyed in a fire. But not just any old fire. The blaze was started by her ex-husband Darrell Plews, who made a vast bonfire of her belongings after she left him for another man.

Michelle, 34, may have lost almost everything material, but what she has gained, she believes, is infinitely more valuable.

For the mother-of-six from Wakefield, West Yorkshire, claims to have found true love in the form of impoverished Gambian gardener Lamin Dampha, 25, whom she met just seven months ago while on holiday with her former husband in Africa.

So convinced is Michelle that her love for Dampha is genuinely reciprocated, that she has married him in Gambia. Quite when they tied the knot remains an issue of contention. Plews believes Michelle was not yet divorced from him when she made her vows to Lamin. Michelle insists otherwise.

Whatever the truth of the matter, Darrell Plews was estranged from Michelle and intent on revenge when he let himself into the semi-detached home they once shared — while she sunbathed, oblivious, on a Gambian beach — and piled all her possessions into a giant pyre in the garden.

Onto it he threw 50 handbags and more than 50 pairs of shoes by designers including Gucci, Jimmy Choo and Vivienne Westwood.

Then he doused it in petrol, lit a match and watched it blaze for the next five hours. When Michelle arrived home four days later, it was as if every scrap of evidence that she had ever lived there had been erased.

'Every single thing down to my last pair of knickers, my last earring, photos of the kids, college work, things that were irreplaceable, was gone. It was as if I never existed,' she says. 'All I had left was what was in the suitcase I'd taken with me,' she adds.

She breaks into a smile as she looks at her 700 Gucci handbag. 'I had this with me, too, and it's the only bag I've got left.'

A pink Jimmy Choo purse, a Tiffany bangle and necklace, a Gucci bracelet and some rings also escaped, because Michelle was wearing them at the time. One thing she does have, however, is a man who, she claims, is everything her ex-husband is not.

'I've always wanted to be with a man like Lamin, but I never thought he existed,' she says. 'Daz took my self-confidence away and Lamin has slowly given me that back. He tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me every day.'

While Michelle may be basking in her new relationship, the extent of her former husband's retribution was revealed last week when Plews, 44, a shop-fitter, was given a 12-month suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay Michelle 5,000 in compensation, after admitting arson and theft.

Plews was a man scorned: he claimed his actions were triggered by the revelation that Michelle had married Lamin while she was still his wife.

Today, Michelle, a pretty blonde, admits that she is indeed now married to Lamin Dampha — who remains 3,000 miles away and has no immediate plans to join his new bride in England (they must meet stringent visa requirements for that to happen) — but insists the wedding took place after she had divorced Plews.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/17/article-0-1497841D000005DC-823_310x463.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/17/article-0-149783F7000005DC-184_640x818.jpg

Braincase
08-21-2012, 10:19 AM
6 kids? I'm surprised she didn't run off with Jonah Falcon.

Garcia Bronco
08-21-2012, 10:21 AM
LOL@bitches.

InChiefsHell
08-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Half Lamin! I want HALF!

DMAC
08-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Same dress

Cave Johnson
08-21-2012, 10:26 AM
34, really?

suds79
08-21-2012, 10:28 AM
34, really?

Yeah I think she started counting backwards at least a few years ago.

DaKCMan AP
08-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Once you go Gambian..

vailpass
08-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Hey kids, Happy Kwanza!

durtyrute
08-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Mandingo

threebag02
08-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Six kids. He must need a place to put the Caddy.

DMAC
08-21-2012, 10:39 AM
She's crying in the first pic, and pissed off in the second.

Marriage remorse.

Lumpy
08-21-2012, 10:40 AM
34, really?

Hey now, I'm the same age. :harumph:

She kind of looks like Jennifer Coolidge, (aka Stifler's mom).

vailpass
08-21-2012, 10:40 AM
She's crying in the first pic, and pissed off in the second.

Marriage remorse.

Or AIDS.

Frazod
08-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Some questions:

How the hell does a "shop-fitter" afford to buy his wife all that designer crap while raising six kids? And it must really suck having to pay for it twice. Or does she have a job making more than him? Or rich parents? And where are the kids? I'd be looking into getting a new identity, personally, but perhaps they still like her whore ass.

Lots of missing info here.

Sofa King
08-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Why does this have a chiefs icon next to the thread?

DMAC
08-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Why does this have a chiefs icon next to the thread?

Because she is mediocre.

Rain Man
08-21-2012, 10:58 AM
She only married him because he has access to $14.3 million in the bank account of a Gambian prince, and all he has to do is get it out of Gambia and into a UK bank.

Tombstone RJ
08-21-2012, 11:06 AM
she's wearing the same dress on both photos?

Valiant
08-21-2012, 11:09 AM
5000lbs is not to bad for getting to torch her shit. He should of got a better lawyer and went after her if she did marry before their divorce. It is funny, a man can backout of the weding and be sued for not fulfilling promises, but bitches can do the same, with marriages also and get out free.

Might want to also get the kids dna tested. Maybe see if he has any connections to blackball the guy to where he never gets a visa.

ReynardMuldrake
08-21-2012, 11:10 AM
It's the Daily Fail, so it's probably fake. I've never understood the obsession with tabloids around here.

Garcia Bronco
08-21-2012, 11:10 AM
5000lbs is not to bad for getting to torch her shit. He should of got a better lawyer and went after her if she did marry before their divorce. It is funny, a man can backout of the weding and be sued for not fulfilling promises, but bitches can do the same, with marriages also and get out free.

Might want to also get the kids dna tested. Maybe see if he has any connections to blackball the guy to where he never gets a visa.

I don't understand why anyone would get married to woman with such slanted contract law.

Valiant
08-21-2012, 11:13 AM

That's what I was thinking. Which makes since if she took it there while her shit was being burned. You know, before divorce.

Then, what kind of marriage you think you are going to have if your wife is wearing her previous mrriage dress?

Gumba must of told her he was worth billions because his uncle died and left him the money. He just needed her 250 dollars and to be married to get it.

Rain Man
08-21-2012, 11:13 AM

Wedding etiquette says it's okay as long as the second marriage is on a different continent.

gblowfish
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM
Dude must have a shovel in his pants....

vailpass
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM

He's gonna' need one,

Saul Good
08-21-2012, 12:27 PM
He's gonna' need one,

Not really. I'm guessing the hole was plenty wide and deep by the time he got there.

vailpass
08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Not really. I'm guessing the hole was plenty wide and deep by the time he got there.

Yeah, that. LMAO

Big Smoke
08-21-2012, 12:41 PM
She looks nasty.

Graystoke
08-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Lets bring him in for a look.

whoman69
08-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Good for her. Sounds like from the article she was emotionally berated by her husband.

Tombstone RJ
08-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Good for her. Sounds like from the article she was emotionally berated by her husband.

yah well, think of the children...

vailpass
08-21-2012, 01:31 PM

Yes, yes. Quite so. Going tribal was the right thing for her to do here. The only thing, really.

Extra Point
08-21-2012, 01:36 PM
She only married him because he has access to $14.3 million in the bank account of a Gambian prince, and all he has to do is get it out of Gambia and into a UK bank.

Not so fast: he's gotta work a restaurant!

Tombstone RJ
08-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Yes, yes. Quite so. Going tribal was the right thing for her to do here. The only thing, really.

no doubt about it. Obviously all her gucci bags were simply not enough. I mean, how many kids can she have with the same guy? Nope, it's much better that she cheat on her husband and 6 kids with the gardener, then elope with him, abandoning her kids so that she can be with her soul mate.

kudos to dumb blonde. Kudos indeed.

Dave Lane
08-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Oh god queue Vailpass and googlegoogle in 3..2..1..

and yes I know googlegoogle is banned.

Dave Lane
08-21-2012, 01:47 PM

Damn just a little late.

HemiEd
08-21-2012, 01:53 PM

That was my thought as soon as I saw the pictures. Pretty obvious why she was smiling.

Setsuna
08-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Le sigh. This dude has little to no education and works at a crap job. How can he get to hit that and I'm still having to fap all the time?

Rain Man
08-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Le sigh. This dude has little to no education and works at a crap job. How can he get to hit that and I'm still having to fap all the time?

He lives in an exotic land, and I'm certain that he has an exotic accent. Chicks dig accents.

Setsuna
08-21-2012, 02:20 PM
He lives in an exotic land, and I'm certain that he has an exotic accent. Chicks dig accents.

:# I need to work on my British accent and sell it.

Rain Man
08-21-2012, 02:22 PM

You were doing pretty good with that French "Le Sigh" thing in your previous post, but I could still pick up some Jacksonville in it. Not bad, though.

Saul Good
08-21-2012, 02:23 PM

Chicks dig the way he talks with a click.

Saul Good
08-21-2012, 02:24 PM
You were doing pretty good with that French "Le Sigh" thing in your previous post, but I could still pick up some Jacksonville in it. Not bad, though.

That's the cajun you're hearing.

-King-
08-21-2012, 02:25 PM
no doubt about it. Obviously all her gucci bags were simply not enough. I mean, how many kids can she have with the same guy? Nope, it's much better that she cheat on her husband and 6 kids with the gardener, then elope with him, abandoning her kids so that she can be with her soul mate.

kudos to dumb blonde. Kudos indeed.

When did she abandon her kids?

And I have no problem with this. Their marriage was ending so why does anyone care that she met someone new?

Saul Good
08-21-2012, 02:26 PM

If the British accent worked, she never would have left her husband for Lamin.

jjjayb
08-21-2012, 02:27 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aZXe_xeWg48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
08-21-2012, 02:29 PM
If the British accent worked, she never would have left her husband for Lamin.

I think there's no such thing as a British accent if you're British, so yeah, in this case it wouldn't work.

-King-
08-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Even British people find british accents annoying.

Tombstone RJ
08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
When did she abandon her kids?

And I have no problem with this. Their marriage was ending so why does anyone care that she met someone new?

yes, it's a gross assumption on my part. Obviously, she has every intention of fullfilling her motherly duties as she pines away for her true love. You are probably right in that if custody goes to a judge, she will probably still get custody of the kids, even though she tossed away her marriage for a relationship with a man she can't even see on a regular basis.

Setsuna
08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
ROFL thanks. I appreciate your critique since you have a Masters in Etymology and all. :rolleyes: :evil:

Chicks dig the way he talks with a click.
LMAO ROFL LMAO ROFL

That's the cajun you're hearing.
Break yoself fool! :bang:

Even British people find british accents annoying.
I've heard British people say that the way we speak English is how everyone spoke it in England and the way they speak it now is what has changed. I will have to say that is bullshit.

-King-
08-21-2012, 03:30 PM
yes, it's a gross assumption on my part. Obviously, she has every intention of fullfilling her motherly duties as she pines away for her true love. You are probably right in that if custody goes to a judge, she will probably still get custody of the kids, even though she tossed away her marriage for a relationship with a man she can't even see on a regular basis.

Tossed away her marriage? What part about her marriage already ending do you not understand? Her and her ex husband were already divorced (her claim), or well on the way to being divorced(his claim). She didn't throw away anything. She took a vacation and ended up getting into a relationship with another man. Nothing wrong there.

And who else should get custody? The guy who sets houses on fire?

Tuckdaddy
08-21-2012, 03:31 PM
mudshark lol

PGM
Saw him watering with his "garden hose" and her jaw dropped.

Iowanian
He should have sold all of her shit on craigslist with a complete story...and spent the money on hookers.

Tuckdaddy
08-21-2012, 03:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aZXe_xeWg48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OJ lol

threebag02
08-21-2012, 03:35 PM
She probably went straight home after her holiday and made him eat it.

That's why he burnt her shit to the ground

vailpass
08-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Dude is a dirt-poor gardener in Gambia. He's probably happily married with kids but hooked up with the crazy ass British lady hoping there would be some food money in it for him and his family.

He's hanging out with his boys right now getting props and laughing his ass off at the limey snowflake that thinks he's her soul mate.

Iowanian
08-21-2012, 03:51 PM
I got a wedding gift thank you that came with a nice hand typed email!

"Mr Iowaneeun,

Congratulations are in order as it seems we have located a recently
deceased distant relative. Because we are now family, I am only too excited
to deliver this cash bonanza directly to you. Along with your RSVP to our
belated reception, please provide your bank routing number and ssn to recieve
your handsome reward!

Congratulation Brother"

durtyrute
08-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Lets bring him in for a look.

Why, is he going to supply the "rope" for the workouts?