PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs For all Russell Wilson fans.....

Chiefshrink
08-22-2012, 12:15 PM
he is getting the nod to start this Fri. Be interesting to see how well he plays against our No.1 D. Based on what we saw last week he should light us up.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Seahawks-Daily---Wilson-Named-Starter/2947d925-6d39-464b-9d32-fc747601a082

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Based on what we saw last week he should light us up.

Dumb. When has the league EVER worked that way.

Chiefshrink
08-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Based on what we saw last week he should light us up.

Dumb. When has the league EVER worked that way.

Have you seen Wilson play this pre-season and especially this last game against the donks? Our 2ndary is banged up and hasn't exactly played stellar and our pass rush disappeared last week against an inferior Rams O-line that made them look superior. But hey, it's pre-season and this will be fun to watch.

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 12:33 PM
This is bad for us.

If he's good, we're getting roasted by a rookie QB our D really sucks.

If he's bad, well, he's a rookie.

We can't accurately judge the D unless we're playing a real NFL starter.

We're gonna end up with a meltdown or people flying off the handle because the D looks awesome against a rookie QB.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Well, we already know you'll cry and bitch either way, soooo...

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, really, it kinda sucks that we play no good teams this preseason.

We haven't been tested.

Chiefshrink
08-22-2012, 12:42 PM
This is bad for us.

We're gonna end up with a meltdown or people flying off the handle because the D looks awesome against a rookie QB.

I agree but all I care about is that we at least show up and play like we are supposed to play especially against a rookie.

Chiefshrink
08-22-2012, 12:44 PM

We haven't been tested.

How do you explain the Rams then ??? I think they are better than most think.

Ceej
08-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Gah, shrink.

Your sig is so damn annoying.

BoneKrusher
08-22-2012, 12:46 PM
i'm looking at it this way, If he lights up our 1st string D i'll know we missed out on our starting QB in this years draft.

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 12:47 PM
How do you explain the Rams then ??? I think they are better than most think.

So we got our ass kicked by a good team, then?

SNR
08-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Shit. Do we have any Michigan State players on our team? If not, we need some now. That's the only way to stop him!

Buckweath
08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
If Flowers and Hali are playing, Wilson is not lighting us up at all IMO.

Flachief58
08-22-2012, 12:53 PM
If Flowers and Hali are playing, Wilson is not lighting us up at all IMO.

I would'nt expect to see either one of them this week.

SNR
08-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I predict that Pestilence will die on Friday from jizzing too hard as Wilson hits Golden Tate all night

ChiefsCountry
08-22-2012, 12:56 PM

Umm we got a pretty good team the last week of preseason.

Fat Elvis
08-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Wilson is going to light us up. He is the real deal.

Reerun_KC
08-22-2012, 12:57 PM
This is bad for us.

With you leading the meltdown.... :)

Flachief58
08-22-2012, 12:57 PM

Yeah, our camp fodder against their camp fodder. Should be a hella game!

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 01:00 PM
You better believe I'll meltdown if Russell fucking Wilson torches us.

Count Zarth

Yeah, and we will play the starters 3 snaps.

Fail.

mcaj22
if that turd Jalil Brown starts at CB than Wilson will march right down the field with the 1s and score a touchdown easy.

Reerun_KC
You better believe I'll meltdown if Russell ****ing Wilson torches us.

Can we get you to shoot yourself or drink draino?

saphojunkie
08-22-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm still pissed that we didn't draft Wilson. Guy is so smart, has a cannon for an arm, avoids sacks like ex-girlfriends, and just flat-out makes plays.

SNR
08-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Two pages and not one midget joke?

Planet has lost its burst

saphojunkie
08-22-2012, 01:02 PM
You better believe I'll meltdown if Russell ****ing Wilson torches us.

The difference between Russell Wilson and RG3 is three inches in height. Wilson is the real deal.

Deberg_1990
08-22-2012, 01:02 PM
heh, another kneejerk and overeaction to a "Preseason Hero"

Call me when he wins meaningful games in the real season.

mcaj22
08-22-2012, 01:05 PM

call me when TRAINING CAMP hero Jon Baldwin does anything, in a preseason or season game period.

Bump
08-22-2012, 01:05 PM
we shoulda drafted him

Deberg_1990
08-22-2012, 01:06 PM
call me when TRAINING CAMP hero Jon Baldwin does anything, in a preseason or season game period.

Exactly.

saphojunkie

It's a reaction to his college play, his pre-draft scrutiny and workouts, and his preseason play.

Same as Andrew Luck. Same as every rookie QB. Guess what? Defenders aren't going to be faster or more athletic, just because the games are meaningful.

Defenses will be more complex, so making reads will be more difficult. But the simple act of avoiding pressure in the pocket doesn't change at all.

SNR

What's your phone number? I need to call you about last year's San Diego game.

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 01:07 PM

Yep.

So far the training camp reaction to Jon Baldwin might be the biggest overreaction we've had in quite some time. If things don't improve, anyway.

SNR
08-22-2012, 01:09 PM
LMAO

Dude's been targeted twice in two games. One was a debatable drop that we argued over for a fucking week, and the other was a catch and fumble.

JON BALDWIN'S A FUCKING FRAUD, GUYS! HE'S NOT PUTTING UP PRESEASON STATS!

saphojunkie
08-22-2012, 01:24 PM

So are you fielding just a shit load of calls about McCluster?

saphojunkie
08-22-2012, 01:25 PM
We're getting way off topic here.

The point is, Training Camp Hero Jon Baldwin would be regular season MVP with Russel Wilson throwing him the ball.

:D

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 01:28 PM
So are you fielding just a shit load of calls about McCluster?

Dex has made one good play this preseason.

Maybe two if you count that third-down catch last week, but that wasn't that special.

Pestilence
08-22-2012, 01:30 PM
I predict that Pestilence will die on Friday from jizzing too hard as Wilson hits Golden Tate all night

JFC.....what's with the hate on me today? LMAO

Count Zarth
08-22-2012, 01:36 PM
If Golden Tate and Russell Wilson own us, my Pioli gun will be LOADED with ammo.

SNR
08-22-2012, 01:38 PM
JFC.....what's with the hate on me today? LMAO

Just giving you shit. I had to defend the honor of my favorite receiver the other day. I just figured everybody should have to do it, too.

brorth
08-22-2012, 01:44 PM
I have been in Russell Wilson club for a while, he "gets it" in a way not many do.
He's one of those kids you can't help but root for.

Gah, shrink.

Your sig is so damn annoying.

"What is the allowed size of a Signature?"
"ChiefsPlanet has some very generous guidelines, 200 pixels tall by 650 pixels wide is more than enough screen real estate for you to express you individuality. That dimension includes your graphics AND any witty text you want to share. If you go over this amount, you may lose your ability to have a signature."

He must have access to the mod lounge or something, cause I heard that somebody got permabanned for having a sig smaller than that.

*Shrink, please don't go full billay on me for that, I just laughed when I pictured you having to decide whose names and quotes to take down and thought I'd share.

whoman69
08-22-2012, 01:55 PM
I was laughed at for suggesting before the draft we take a shot in the sixth round to get him. Now it looks as though he is better than our third round pick.

Setsuna
08-22-2012, 02:06 PM
The third game starters play into the 3rd quarter correct?

Ceej
08-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I have been in Russell Wilson club for a while, he "gets it" in a way not many do.
He's one of those kids you can't help but root for.

"What is the allowed size of a Signature?"
"ChiefsPlanet has some very generous guidelines, 200 pixels tall by 650 pixels wide is more than enough screen real estate for you to express you individuality. That dimension includes your graphics AND any witty text you want to share. If you go over this amount, you may lose your ability to have a signature."

He must have access to the mod lounge or something, cause I heard that somebody got permabanned for having a sig smaller than that.

*Shrink, please don't go full billay on me for that, I just laughed when I pictured you having to decide whose names and quotes to take down and thought I'd share.

I wouldn't mind it if it was a GIF of big bouncing boobies.

But, it is a bunch of quotes that aren't funny.

Detoxing
08-22-2012, 02:09 PM
This is bad for us.

haha one of the few things you've said this off season that is spot on. No matter what the outcome, we lose.

mcaj22
08-22-2012, 02:16 PM
LMAO

Dude's been targeted twice in two games. One was a debatable drop that we argued over for a ****ing week, and the other was a catch and fumble.

JON BALDWIN'S A ****ING FRAUD, GUYS! HE'S NOT PUTTING UP PRESEASON STATS!

you should be happy Baldwin disappears in anything other than being covered by Jalil Brown in practice, because that means more time for King Terrance Copper!

SNR
08-22-2012, 02:21 PM
you should be happy Baldwin disappears in anything other than being covered by Jalil Brown in practice, because that means more time for King Terrance Copper!

You DO realize that a bunch of these training camp heroes (as you like to call them) are going to wind up being pretty good players, right? Even when the Chiefs were shitty we had guys like that. Happens every year.

mcaj22
08-22-2012, 02:29 PM
You DO realize that a bunch of these training camp heroes (as you like to call them) are going to wind up being pretty good players, right? Even when the Chiefs were shitty we had guys like that. Happens every year.

unless Bowe, Breaston, Hillis, Charles, Flowers, Routt, Daniels, Arenas, all quit the team tomorrow, are cut, or are traded, the opportunity in an actual NFL game to see significant time for potential or production for those guys is a very small sample

its not like being Justin Houston and thrown into the fire at the weakest position on the team with no competition where all he had to do was beat out a white guy that is only good at special teams.

Or Dontari Poe where he has to beat out a 6th round pick and a practice squad player we stashed.

In Baldwin, McCluster and Browns case there is actually depth stacked at their positions or guys that will command more production based on better talent.

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-22-2012, 02:38 PM
You guys are going to look bad for bashing Brown. I don't think you know what the hell you are talking about. Everytime I read about Baldwin playing great at camp, he was going against Routt. Brown played three quarters last week and was thrown at twice. In the first half, he played LCB the entire time. Also, he looked pretty damn good against Larry Fitzgerald. He gave up one catch to Larry. Furthermore, watch him as a gunner. The guy is the best damn gunner in the league. I really noticed it last year. Watch the tape on this guy. He has done nothing but play well all camp and in both preseason games.

If it's not Brown it's Studebaker. If it's not Studebaker it's Copper. If it's not Copper it's Baldwin. This is ****ing stupid. Yes, sometimes there are studs in training camp that don't translate to the regular season. Other times they do. We are deep this year on every level. Deeper than last year at the very least. We are in position to make a real run. Even with injuries. I can't believe the negativity.

mcaj22
08-22-2012, 02:42 PM
You guys are going to look bad for bashing Brown. I don't think you know what the hell you are talking about. Everytime I read about Baldwin playing great at camp, he was going against Routt. Brown played three quarters last week and was thrown at twice. In the first half, he played LCB the entire time. Also, he looked pretty damn good against Larry Fitzgerald. He gave up one catch to Larry. Furthermore, watch him as a gunner. The guy is the best damn gunner in the league. I really noticed it last year. Watch the tape on this guy. He has done nothing but play well all camp and in both preseason games.

If it's not Brown it's Studebaker. If it's not Studebaker it's Copper. If it's not Copper it's Baldwin. This is ****ing stupid. Yes, sometimes there are studs in training camp that don't translate to the regular season. Other times they do. We are deep this year on every level. Deeper than last year at the very least. We are in position to make a real run. Even with injuries. I can't believe the negativity.

Sam Bradford and whatever no named WRs he has marched right down the field picking on Brown and turded on him. So I'll believe it when I see it. At least McCluster and Baldwin show potential, whether it is in speed, or a couple catches, and are handcuffed by a crappy QB. Brown as of right now hasn't shown any potential he can hang with NFL starting #1 or #2 WRs

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Sam Bradford and whatever no named WRs he has marched right down the field picking on Brown and turded on him. So I'll believe it when I see it. At least McCluster and Baldwin show potential, whether it is in speed, or a couple catches, and are handcuffed by a crappy QB. Brown as of right now hasn't shown any potential he can hang with NFL starting #1 or #2 WRs

First, Amendola is a decent player. Second, when did he march down the field on Brown? I didn't see it. I saw Routt get beat. I saw Arenas get beat but not Brown.

Some of you guys need to quit whining. All I hear is

"I want my mommy....wah...wah...wah...

I want my milk and cookies...wah...wah...wah..."

http://cdn.styleforum.net/5/52/52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpeg

Pestilence
08-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Just giving you shit. I had to defend the honor of my favorite receiver the other day. I just figured everybody should have to do it, too.

Hey.....then I should be defending Michael Floyd.....not Golden Tate.

Sucky
08-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Isnt he only like 5'10??

saphojunkie
08-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Isnt he only like 5'10??

Yes, but when he rolls out of the pocket, he has a 100 vision rating, and a 100 rating rating.

And the Sword of Vengeance, which is like +15000 against warlock curses.

Setsuna
08-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Yes, but when he rolls out of the pocket, he has a 100 vision rating, and a 100 rating rating.

And the Sword of Vengeance, which is like +15000 against warlock curses.

ROFL. Would prefer Excalibur but meh.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Preseason hero.......

Inmem58
09-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Preseason hero.......

One game lol