PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Official Montreal Expos Thread

loochy
08-24-2012, 01:40 PM
There's some pretty exciting stuff going on with the Expos, from being the first MLB club outside the U.S. to being moved in 2004. Even though this team doesn't exist anymore, they are just 15 elite players away from having a real shot. There's nothing like baseball in Canada, eh! GO EXPOS!!!

CoMoChief
08-24-2012, 01:46 PM
What is the best kind of table salt to buy?

loochy
08-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Morton's

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/salt.jpg

Rain Man
08-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Whenever I really need to concentrate and get things done, I wrap a rubber band tightly around my testicles and pledge to not remove it until I finish my task.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Montreal is a fantastic city. Ste. Catherines Street has something for everybody. When the Montreal film festival is going it is even better.

L.A. Chieffan
08-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Larry walker,vlad guerrero, moises, Pedro. Those were some good times

KCUnited
08-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Most clever logo in sports.

loochy
08-24-2012, 01:52 PM
andre awesome

L.A. Chieffan
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Most clever logo in sports.

I always liked the old brewers one

ILChief
08-24-2012, 01:54 PM
They weren't contracted, they were relocated to Washington DC

jd1020
08-24-2012, 01:56 PM
I always liked the old brewers one

The "MB" in the shape of a glove? I like that one too.

The Poz
08-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Larry walker,vlad guerrero, moises, Pedro. Those were some good times

Randy Johnson, Tim Raines, Andre Dawson, Marquis Grissom, Rusty Staub, Tim Wallach. Oh, and the best titty bars in N. America.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/2011/07/08/expos_allstars.jpg

Mojo Jojo
08-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Have a Gary Carter Expos jersey.

Big Smoke
08-24-2012, 02:03 PM
What is the best kind of table salt to buy?

BANNED!

Ceej
08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Their uniforms and hats were bad ass.

I also liked their blue, retro jersies.

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-24-2012, 02:05 PM
My Boss's son is a very good baseball player. He's a second baseman and former Expo Delino Deshields coaches him.

Also, gotta go with Atlanta on the titty bar Poz.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Randy Johnson, Tim Raines, Andre Dawson, Marquis Grissom, Rusty Staub, Tim Wallach. Oh, and the best titty bars in N. America.

Yes. cuban cigars, good whiskey, nicely appointed interior, hot hot hot wome from all over the world.

First time I went to a gentleman's club I went to tip one of the performers and the manager nicely explained that there was no tipping on the stage. Said the girls make their money in the back rooms. told him I wasn't interested in that, he said no problem, feel free to sit here as long as you want and enjoy your drinks, smokes and the girls. More than made up for the Franco assholes in town.

Chest Rockwell
08-24-2012, 02:06 PM

Yup. And the ex-Expos are doing fairly well this year.

Ceej
08-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Everything Montreal Expos >>> Everything Washington Nationals.

By far.

loochy
08-24-2012, 02:19 PM

ok I fixed my OP

Deberg_1990
08-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Tim Raines and Tim Wallach Fo life.....

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Yes. cuban cigars, good whiskey, nicely appointed interior, hot hot hot wome from all over the world.

First time I went to a gentleman's club I went to tip one of the performers and the manager nicely explained that there was no tipping on the stage. Said the girls make their money in the back rooms. told him I wasn't interested in that, he said no problem, feel free to sit here as long as you want and enjoy your drinks, smokes and the girls. More than made up for the Franco assholes in town.

Ok maybe the ones in Montreal are better than the ones in Atlanta! LOL

vailpass
08-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Ok maybe the ones in Montreal are better than the ones in Atlanta! LOL

I'm not a strip club guy but will go if there is an occasion or event.
Not only were the ladies in Montreal hot, they were from all over the world.
And sometimes they came on stage two at a time.
And it turned into full contact. Elegantly done, but full-on lesbo licking.

If I had to estimate I'd say 90% of the girls I've ever seen in a strip club were not hot. This place was different.

There was a ring of seats around the stage, then about 15 feet of empty space, then small tables with two chairs at each about 3-4 tables deep. Everyone was sitting at the tables, except me and the two other American guys. We were up front at the stage, trying to tip like the out-of-towners we were.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
08-24-2012, 03:24 PM
going to montreal tomorow to take my son back to university (McGill) - awesome city - went to many, many expo games...been to the best of atlanta, vegas and others - Montreal outdoes them all - faaaar less oversight on the rules and regulations....money changes hands......if you get my drift.

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-24-2012, 03:29 PM

If I had to estimate I'd say 90% of the girls I've ever seen in a strip club were not hot. This place was different.

There was a ring of seats around the stage, then about 15 feet of empty space, then small tables with two chairs at each about 3-4 tables deep. Everyone was sitting at the tables, except me and the two other American guys. We were up front at the stage, trying to tip like the out-of-towners we were.

I'm the same way. I have probably been 5-7 times in my life. Obviously nothing like that goes on in Atlanta. However, the chicks are very hot. Most of the strip clubs in music videos are filmed down here. All the way back to Girls, Girls, Girls from Motley Crew. I suppose you heard of the Gold Club? It's the one all the Braves, hawks, and Falcons went to. The place got busted in a prostitution sting. Andrew Jones (CF) had to testify. It was funny. The place to go now is the Pink Pony. It's the shit.

Rain Man
08-24-2012, 03:31 PM

Are binoculars allowed? Or perhaps opera glasses if it's a classy place?

loochy
08-24-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm the same way. I have probably been 5-7 times in my life. Obviously nothing like that goes on in Atlanta. However, the chicks are very hot. Most of the strip clubs in music videos are filmed down here. All the way back to Girls, Girls, Girls from Motley Crew. I suppose you heard of the Gold Club? It's the one all the Braves, hawks, and Falcons went to. The place got busted in a prostitution sting. Andrew Jones (CF) had to testify. It was funny. The place to go now is the Pink Pony. It's the shit.

Dude you ARE a SimplyRed mult, aren't you?

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Dude you ARE a SimplyRed mult, aren't you?

No man. I am not.

bricks
08-24-2012, 03:45 PM
I honestly think they would of won the world series the year MLB went on strike.

That 1994 Expos team was stacked. To bad they were SOL that year.

loochy
08-24-2012, 03:54 PM
No man. I am not.

Oh wait, I see that you are not typing in Comic Sans font. My bad.

vailpass
08-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Are binoculars allowed? Or perhaps opera glasses if it's a classy place?

For you, I'm guessing yes.

Mi_chief_fan
08-26-2012, 09:52 AM
I think the 1994 strike killed the Expos. They were clearly the best team in the NL & were up 6 games on the Braves. Could have been in the world series that year, could have parlayed that into a new stadium & kept them in Montreal.

Gonzo
08-26-2012, 10:02 AM
LMAO
WTF brought this on???

Random thread is random. Heh, I never quite understood the expos logo so I have to admit I googled.