PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Magic Johnson Gone Crazy

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan

If this Red Sox-Dodgers deal with Gonzalez, Crawford, Beckett and Punto does happen, the Red Sox will clear $262.5 million in salaries.

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi

Source confirms @GordonEdes report: #Dodgers "close" to obtaining Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett, Carl Crawford, Nick Punto.

Canofbier
08-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Did they hook up electrodes to his skin or something?

noa
08-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Why would they want Carl Crawford's salary? Guy is injured all the time and just had surgery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief_For_Life58
08-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Why would they want Carl Crawford's salary? Guy is injured all the time and just had surgery.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea I don't get that either. adrian makes the deal worth it being a socal native

MoreLemonPledge
08-24-2012, 04:14 PM
I'd rather have that than Albert Pujols.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Take it please!!!!!

Setsuna
08-24-2012, 04:19 PM
He's part owner, not whole owner. No story. False title. Banned.

Ace Gunner
08-24-2012, 04:23 PM
riots pending.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Medicals being reviewed!!

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Steve Berthiaume ‏@SBerthiaumeESPN

From @GordonEdes #Dodgers discussed in #RedSox deal: Rubby De La Rosa, James Loney, Ivan De Jesus, Jerry Sands plus another top prospect.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 04:30 PM

From @GordonEdes #Dodgers discussed in #RedSox deal: Rubby De La Rosa, James Loney, Ivan De Jesus, Jerry Sands plus another top prospect.

rape

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 04:30 PM
omg....

http://distilleryimage2.instagram.com/17402d02ee3911e18c23123138106a37_7.jpg

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 04:42 PM
rape

Any player that the redsox get, have to clear waivers right? I can see someone in the AL EAST claiming that player just to **** Boston.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst

Red Sox wouldn't be dumping all $275 million of that Gonzalez, Crawford & Beckett $. But Dodgers appear willing to pay most of it.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Scott Miller ‏@ScottMCBS

James Loney scratched from #Dodgers lineup, per @dylanhernandez

Just Passin' By
08-24-2012, 04:58 PM
What, no Lackey?

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Scott Miller ‏@ScottMCBS

Adrian Gonzalez scratched from #RedSox lineup, per @alexspeier

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 05:06 PM

#RedSox #Dodgers from @alexspeier: Punto and Gonzalez were both summoned into clubhouse from dugout

Mojo Rising
08-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Gonzalez is a top 5 1st baseman. Beckett is the power right handed starter we need. Crawford is a gamble and we will likely have to re-sign Victorino for next year while he rehabs, but it's not my money.

I love seeing my team spend money. Thank you Tivo (it is my theory that the Lakers and Dodgers will be able to outspend most teams because of new large tv contracts they signed for local rights. Sports are now at a premium thanks to Tivo/dvr.)

If this deal goes through I am not sure what to be more excited about. Nash/Howard or Ramirez, Victorino, Gonzalez, Beckett, Crawford in '13.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Gordon Edes ‏@GordonEdes

Red Sox would get RHP Ribby de la Rosa, as PTBNL since he did not clear waivers. Also, 1b James Loney, OF Sands, IF DeJesus, top prospect

HoneyBadger
08-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Gonzalez is a top 5 1st baseman. Beckett is the power right handed starter we need. Crawford is a gamble and we will likely have to re-sign Victorino for next year while he rehabs, but it's not my money.

I love seeing my team spend money. Thank you Tivo (it is my theory that the Lakers and Dodgers will be able to outspend most teams because of new large tv contracts they signed for local rights. Sports are now at a premium thanks to Tivo/dvr.)

If this deal goes through I am not sure what to be more excited about. Nash/Howard or Ramirez, Victorino, Gonzalez, Beckett, Crawford in '03.

Plus Kemp and Ethier. I'd hate to be the opposing pitcher.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi

Source: #Dodgers have agreed to send Allen Webster, James Loney, Jerry Sands, Ivan De Jesus, and Rubby De La Rosa to #RedSox.

RippedmyFlesh
08-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Redsox will be like an expansion team after that trade. I love it fuck Boston get used to 4th place you will be there a while.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Redsox will be like an expansion team after that trade. I love it **** Boston get used to 4th place you will be there a while.

Lolz keep thinking that.

Pestilence
08-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes!

Hoover
08-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Piss someone couldn't do a deal like this to bail the Cubs out of their bad contracts a few years ago.

L.A. Chieffan
08-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Wow, I'm psyched about Gonzalez but hopefully there's some money coming back for Crawford and Beckett

whoman69
08-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Gonzales' power numbers are way down this year. Beckett is a shell of himself. This is a horrible deal for the Dodgers. I wouldn't be surprised if this puts them into luxery tax territory.

RippedmyFlesh
08-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Lolz keep thinking that.
I will.
Boston will be lucky to finish within 10 games of Tampa Bay after this trade.
Showalter has Baltimore respectable. He is the Marty of baseball managers.
Toronto is only 2 1/2 games behind so last place is knocking on the door.
Epstein leaving hurt Boston more than sox fans will admit to.
He made great moves and since he left they haven't exactly had the
Midas touch.

Amnorix
08-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Redsox will be like an expansion team after that trade. I love it fuck Boston get used to 4th place you will be there a while.

You don't seem to understand how toxic Beckett was in Boston after last year, what a horrible influence he was on Jon Lester, and how badly Crawford is underperforming. Gonzalez is the price to get rid of two guys who were anchors around the Red Sox neck. They weren't going to do squat this year anyway.

This deal is addition by subtraction.

Amnorix
08-24-2012, 08:26 PM
I will.
Midas touch.

Epstein did some really good things and did some really bad things. He's not the anointed one though, trust me.

Sux were doing nothing this year anyway. This deal is critical to cleaning out some serious problems and moving forward with a fresh start. Beckett has become a cancer.

chefsos
08-24-2012, 08:31 PM
I don't think this is a bad move by Boston. If they have something in the minors, it could end up as a brilliant move down the road. If you're gonna blow it up and start again, you might as well blow it up big.

L.A. Chieffan
08-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Gonzales' power numbers are way down this year. Beckett is a shell of himself. This is a horrible deal for the Dodgers. I wouldn't be surprised if this puts them into luxery tax territory.

You realize we had JAMES LONEY playing first right?

I think that's a bit of an upgrade.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I will.
Midas touch.

Again lolz, this year is lost money, but if you think they will not be in the mix next season and beyond you're crazy. And Theo is THE REASON they are in the shit right now, he was the problem not the answer bud.

Mojo Rising
08-24-2012, 09:04 PM

I am OK with our owner paying the luxury tax. In fact, I encourage him to pay more. Gonzalez performed well in the NL West. Beckett will love Dodger stadium and roadies in Pac Bell and Petco. Crawford will come back in '13 with no pressure and be a stud.

Demonpenz
08-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Crawford is below average.

mr. tegu
08-24-2012, 09:17 PM
They will just turn around and use the money on more big name players. Good deal for Boston.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 09:30 PM
They will just turn around and use the money on more big name players. Good deal for Boston.

I dont think so, there are a few really good players in the minors that are a year or two away. I see the team going young with a few vets mixed in.

mr. tegu
08-24-2012, 09:42 PM
I dont think so, there are a few really good players in the minors that are a year or two away. I see the team going young with a few vets mixed in.

Well I don't think they will use it all. But if it's available for 2013 I see them going after a Greinke at the least as well as another bat. It probably also makes it easier to resign Ortiz if they wanted to.

Just Passin' By
08-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Well I don't think they will use it all. But if it's available for 2013 I see them going after a Greinke at the least as well as another bat. It probably also makes it easier to resign Ortiz if they wanted to.

They should have themselves covered up the middle for next year. They've got the two catchers, Pedroia at second, Iglesias at short and Ellsbury in center. They'll probably have Ortiz at DH and will have Middlebrooks at third.

That should leave LF, RF and 1st, and pitching.

Bambi
08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
I've never seen a fanbase jump ship like I've seen Red Sox fans over the last 2 years.

Yanks win again.

Coogs
08-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Doesn't the MLB have a trade deadline? Isn't it like sometime like... JULY?

Fruit Ninja
08-24-2012, 11:48 PM

lol, Its not like how it is in other sports. I dont even know why they have one to be honest. They have waiver wires. trade deadline, but i know it has to be done by a certain time or a player cannot be on a play off roster.

Anyways, as much as i love me some Magic Johnson, he's just a mouthpiece for the team. ITs Kasten or whatever the dudes name is, that has all the firepower. He's the boss.

Hell Magic still gets paid by the Lakers as Vice President of the team. He's never there, but thats his title. lol

jd1020
08-24-2012, 11:51 PM

There's a non waiver trade deadline and a waiver trade deadline.

Coogs
08-24-2012, 11:53 PM
lol, Its not like how it is in other sports. I dont even know why they have one to be honest. They have waiver wires. trade deadline, but i know it has to be done by a certain time or a player cannot be on a play off roster.

Anyways, as much as i love me some Magic Johnson, he's just a mouthpiece for the team. ITs Kasten or whatever the dudes name is, that has all the firepower. He's the boss.

Hell Magic still gets paid by the Lakers as Vice President of the team. He's never there, but thats his title. lol

Don't all of these guys have to clear waivers for this to go down? Surely there is one team... David Glass and the Royals maybe... that could put a crimp in these plans by claiming a guy or two off of this list.

jd1020
08-24-2012, 11:55 PM
Don't all of these guys have to clear waivers for this to go down? Surely there is one team... David Glass and the Royals maybe... that could put a crimp in these plans by claiming a guy or two off of this list.

There is one team... the Dodgers. Pretty sure the Dodgers put a claim on both Gonzo and Beckett. The rest cleared besides 1 guy from LA or are minor leaguers. The 1 who didn't clear will just be PTBNL.

Coogs
08-24-2012, 11:58 PM
There is one team... the Dodgers. Pretty sure the Dodgers put a claim on both Gonzo and Beckett. The rest cleared besides 1 guy from LA or are minor leaguers. The 1 who didn't clear will just be PTBNL.

Aren't the Dodgers a ways down on the waiver wire?

jd1020
08-24-2012, 11:59 PM

What is your point? They won the claiming rights to those 2 players.

Coogs
08-25-2012, 12:02 AM
What is your point? They won the claiming rights to those 2 players.

I just find it a bit crazy that there could be a multi player blockbuster type trade in MLB a week or so from Labor Day. One player I can see. But multiple players? :shrug:

DaneMcCloud
08-25-2012, 12:34 AM

That would cost money, so no.

DaneMcCloud
08-25-2012, 12:35 AM

Baseball isn't football

Fruit Ninja
08-25-2012, 02:09 AM
IN baseball all contracts are gaurnteed. Most teams dont want to take on the remaining contract. 107 million for Gonzo 30something for Beckett and Crawford is like 104 million. So if a team doesnt want tot ake that on, they wont put in a claim.

Coogs
08-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Baseball isn't football

I see. Thanks.

Coogs
08-25-2012, 07:43 AM
IN baseball all contracts are gaurnteed. Most teams dont want to take on the remaining contract. 107 million for Gonzo 30something for Beckett and Crawford is like 104 million. So if a team doesnt want tot ake that on, they wont put in a claim.

I still have a hard time believing that one other team in the MLB system wouldn't throw in a claim for 1 of these guys. The Royals... no... but there are other teams that don't shy away from the big bucks.

blaise
08-25-2012, 07:44 AM
Makes me wonder if the Sox want Josh Hamilton.

ChiefsNow
08-25-2012, 07:48 AM
I call foul. Miss leading thread title.

Either that Or

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

jd1020
08-25-2012, 08:24 AM
I call foul. Miss leading thread title.

Either that Or

I have no idea what the **** you are talking about.

Magic Johnsons group just bought the LA Dodgers.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 10:25 AM
This was an incredible deal for Boston. Simply amazing to pull off getting someone to take on all your bad contracts, not to mention one completely horrid one in Crawford and then to get top prospects on top of it?

They saved 290 million with this move.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Makes me wonder if the Sox want Josh Hamilton.

Really can't see him going there under that scrutiny.

JD10367
08-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Best day for a Red Sox fan in a year. This is what they should've done LAST year, instead of firing a good man in Terry Francona. Since that historic September collapse last season, I haven't watched a single inning of Red Sox baseball, and constantly voiced my wish that they lose every fucking game. The inmates not only were running the asylum, they didn't give a shit about winning or trying hard or anything aside from cashing their fat guaranteed paychecks. This is the largest salary dump in the history of professional sports, somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter-billion dollars; the fact that the Sox are getting prospects back is icing on the cake, 'cause--to dump those losers and those salaries--I'd have taken a case of Gatorade and an unwashed jockstrap for Carson Cressley. As of today, I can officially root for them again.

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Meh out of those prospects Webster MIGHT be a number two or a number three and delarosa will probably end being a middle reliever best case scenario. Not a huge windfall. The Dodgers didn't give up Zach Lee which is all that matters.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Robert Andino single handedly took down the entire Red Sox franchise in less than 1 year.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Meh out of those prospects Webster MIGHT be a number two or a number three and delarosa will probably end being a middle reliever best case scenario. Not a huge windfall. The Dodgers didn't give up Zach Lee which is all that matters.

It doesn't matter if any of them pan out. The red sox removed close to 300 million in salary. That's the key.

jd1020
08-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Robert Andino single handedly took down the entire Red Sox franchise in less than 1 year.

Welcome back! /Cubs

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 11:39 AM
It doesn't matter if any of them pan out. The red sox removed close to 300 million in salary. That's the key.

About 250 but yeah that's a shit ton of money. Beckett is past his prime but I think he's sTill got something in the tank and its only for two more years and I don't care how much Gonzalez costs he's well worth it compared to the shit we've had a first for the last ten years.

So Crawford is the only one they're taking a big risk on. I'm sure the Sox forced the Dodgers to take him to get the other guys so we'll see. Even if he's a complete d disaster after a year or two we could shop the same thing and trade him and just eat some contract. It's a new ballgame in L.A. if a title is won than it'll be all worth it.

mdchiefsfan
08-25-2012, 11:42 AM

ROFL

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 11:45 AM
About 250 but yeah that's a shit ton of money. Beckett is past his prime but I think he's sTill got something in the tank and its only for two more years and I don't care how much Gonzalez costs he's well worth it compared to the shit we've had a first for the last ten years.

So Crawford is the only one they're taking a big risk on. I'm sure the Sox forced the Dodgers to take him to get the other guys so we'll see. Even if he's a complete d disaster after a year or two we could shop the same thing and trade him and just eat some contract. It's a new ballgame in L.A. if a title is won than it'll be all worth it.

I'm not disagreeing about the pros for the Dodgers. I think this is a rare thing where both teams get exactly what they need.

Beckett is a shitbag, but he'll do better in the NL again. Crawford is just going to be a lost cause really in trying to get anything for him.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-25-2012, 11:46 AM

LA Times reports, #Dodgers wanted Gonzalez. #RedSox demanded LA take Crawford & Beckett, too. RT/@dylanohernandez:

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm stoked to see this:

Victorino
Hanley
Either
Gonzalez
Kemp

JIMP

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 11:49 AM

LA Times reports, #Dodgers wanted Gonzalez. #RedSox demanded LA take Crawford & Beckett, too. RT/@dylanohernandez:

Called it lol.

I like Beckett. I wouldn't take any of the stats this year seriously. Valentine turned the whole team into a circus

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Called it lol.

I like Beckett. I wouldn't take any of the stats this year seriously. Valentine turned the whole team into a circus

So Glad Bobby V turned down the O's job.

tk13
08-25-2012, 12:00 PM
I was reading this thread, and Jon Heyman literally just tweeted that Gonzalez will be in the Dodgers lineup tonight.

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 12:05 PM
I was reading this thread, and Jon Heyman literally just tweeted that Gonzalez will be in the Dodgers lineup tonight.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m82wt557gG1qa2ot6o2_250.gif

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Called it lol.

LOL at blaming Bobby V. That team was a complete disaster prior to him ever entering the picture.

Beckett is a prick who's on a major slide.

jd1020
08-25-2012, 12:25 PM
LOL at blaming Bobby V. That team was a complete disaster prior to him ever entering the picture.

Bobby V is a terrible manager. He belittles his players on a regular basis. He needs to be fired yesterday, and I'm not even a Sox fan.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Bobby V is a terrible manager. He belittles his players on a regular basis. He needs to be fired yesterday, and I'm not even a Sox fan.

I didn't say he was a good manager. I said this whole Red Sox mess was created long before he even stepped foot in the door.

Pestilence
08-25-2012, 12:31 PM
As a Dodgers fan....I'm happy that our team is finally doing SOMETHING.

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 12:32 PM

O rly? When did this "major slide" start? I mean the last good season he had was all the way back in 2011 when he was 13 and 7, sub 3 era, a 1.00 whip, 175 ks, and a .211 BAA. What a bum.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 12:43 PM
O rly? When did this "major slide" start? I mean the last good season he had was all the way back in 2011 when he was 13 and 7, sub 3 era, a 1.00 whip, 175 ks, and a .211 BAA. What a bum.

Nice of you to cherry pick last year when he's sandwiched in between era's over 5 for 2010-2012. His slide started a while ago.

How many Red Sox games did you watch, Cassel?

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Nice of you to cherry pick last year when he's sandwiched in between era's over 5 for 2010-2012. His slide started a while ago.

How many Red Sox games did you watch, Cassel?

Lol, yeah let's just not talk about LAST YEAR because that would just make you look stupid right?

MIAdragon
08-25-2012, 12:59 PM

No way no how will Zach end up in Boston. We just purged 3 monster contracts I don't see us getting back into more.

MIAdragon
08-25-2012, 01:12 PM
They should have themselves covered up the middle for next year. They've got the two catchers, Pedroia at second, Iglesias at short and Ellsbury in center. They'll probably have Ortiz at DH and will have Middlebrooks at third.

That should leave LF, RF and 1st, and pitching.

I'm not sure Iglesias will cut it at the dish he looks horrid in the minors but who knows (I think he was called up last night and will play tonight). I think Ells is traded this off season, do you really want to get into another Crawford contract situation, Had one great year that was an outlier? I dont. I think they bring back David and Ross to play RF they already have Kalish to play left and you pick up a vet for first.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Lol, yeah let's just not talk about LAST YEAR because that would just make you look stupid right?

What does last year matter when he has a 5 era THIS year and has handled himself like a world-class asshole in the process?

You want to just sweep under the rug that he's been awful this year. He'll be better because of the switch to leagues, but he's far from a savior.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-25-2012, 01:23 PM
What does last year matter when he has a 5 era THIS year and has handled himself like a world-class asshole in the process?

You want to just sweep under the rug that he's been awful this year. He'll be better because of the switch to leagues, but he's far from a savior.

AL Lineups >>>>>>>NL Lineups Beckett will be fine in LA.

MIAdragon
08-25-2012, 01:25 PM

Webster was the #2 prospect in the Dodgers system he is projected to be a middle of the rotation starter.

De La Rosa is a possible top of the rotation starter who could earn a spot very soon. The guy throws upper 90s with great movement.

Sands - one of the two best position player in the system - is interesting, the Dodgers tried to alter his mechanics to get more contact but it never worked out he switched back to his old swing around the AS break and put up an OPS of 1.131 has played mostly 1st but has looked really good in LF as well.

MIAdragon
08-25-2012, 01:34 PM

He's on the decline that's for sure. He may turn it around in the NL maybe not, he's fat lost a ton velocity but still thinks he's a power pitcher his ERA in the 1st is 10+. He's not our problem anymore. To blame his ineffectiveness on BV is rather silly.

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Webster was the #2 prospect in the Dodgers system he is projected to be a middle of the rotation starter.

De La Rosa is a possible top of the rotation starter who could earn a spot very soon. The guy throws upper 90s with great movement.

Sands - one of the two best position player in the system - is interesting, the Dodgers tried to alter his mechanics to get more contact but it never worked out he switched back to his old swing around the AS break and put up an OPS of 1.131 has played mostly 1st but has looked really good in LF as well.

I've seen delarosa pitch. He has good stuff but I highly doubt he can be an effective starter. He would be better used in situations out of the pen

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 02:05 PM

Sands is a AAAA player. Looks good in minors and shits his pants under pressure. He's been up and down way too much already and his confidence is destroyed. Good luck in Fenway.

JD10367
08-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Bobby Valentine walked into an unwinnable situation. The problem with the Red Sox, starting with the historic September slide last year, was the clubhouse full of douchebags. Beckett was King Douchebag on that list. The owners stupidly fired the one guy who WASN'T the problem (Francona). They then brought in Valentine, supposedly a hardass and someone players dislike, but they probably could've brought in Mahatma Gandhi if they wanted and it wouldn't have made a difference, because the same douchebag players were all there.

If they hadn't made this move, Valentine was probably gone. Even with this move, Valentine may be gone. Personally, I don't care if he stays, because I don't know if they can do much better. With a younger more douchebag-free team, Valentine's managing style might actually work fine.

Bottom line is: the Red Sox were sliding downhill fast, the fans and city were turning against them, and they weren't going to get anything good out of guys like Beckett and Gonzalez anyway. They would just end up paying them more millions to get booed by an increasingly-empty stadium. This is a great move for them. It shows a committment to getting serious about winning, it saves them a shitload of cash they can now use elsewhere on the team, and it will get fans back. I'd rather watch a decent bunch of guys without that much talent go .500 than watch a bunch of talented douchebags underachieve.

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 02:25 PM
He'll be better because of the switch to leagues, but he's far from a savior.

That's pretty much what I said in the beginning. I accept your apology.

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2012, 02:31 PM
As a Dodgers fan....I'm happy that our team is finally doing SOMETHING.

I have no idea what you're talking about you guys are always doing something.

BIG_DADDY
08-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Pardon my ignorance but how does this happen after the trade deadline?

GO GIANTS!!!

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 02:34 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about you guys are always doing something.

This year. The past seven years or so the Dodgers were being run like the royals

jd1020
08-25-2012, 02:36 PM

GO GIANTS!!!

Q

Mojo Rising
08-25-2012, 03:19 PM

GO GIANTS!!!

Magic!!!

L.A. Chieffan
08-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Gonzalez three run bomb in his first AB..

BUT HEZ LOST ALL HIS POWERZ!1!

stonedstooge
08-25-2012, 07:44 PM
This year. The past seven years or so the Dodgers were being run like the royals

HEY. We resemble that remark