PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Calling it now...Chiefs Stomp Atlanta Falcons Week #1

petegz28
08-24-2012, 11:13 PM
I am calling it now. We are going to kick the fuck out of Atlanta...IF Flowers is back.

We didn't even try to run the ball against Seattle and Charles still had 5.3 ypc. Dex in the slot is going to cause all kinds of problems for defenses and yes, Cassel, while still not Brady, has improved.

Put it down....Chiefs stomp Atlanta

Inmem58
08-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Pray with me Forrest pray with me

lewdog
08-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Do you also see the Falcons going to the Superbowl, Blackbob?

L.A. Chieffan
Rock n roll baby!

Dave Lane
Bookmarked

The Bad Guy
08-24-2012, 11:16 PM
That passing offense is going to murder us.

MIAdragon
08-24-2012, 11:16 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-01GhbedPBXk/TrLUJU-WRwI/AAAAAAAAB8c/8FgrkxZBZZM/s1600/Wha+Baby.jpg

petegz28
08-24-2012, 11:17 PM
That passing offense is going to murder us.

Come on, man. Do you think RAC is going to run out this vanilla crap against Ryan? Hillis and Charles are going to run all over the Falcons.

Chiefs=Good
08-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Julio will have 150 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Bowser
08-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Hahaha, with Hali out and an injured Flowers and Lewis?

Shit, Ryan can't get his team here fast anough. 41-17 Falcons.

mr. tegu
I sure hope so.

L.A. Chieffan
Cassell will win this game.

Chiefs=Good
08-24-2012, 11:20 PM
Only chance is if we have success running the ball early. We get behind and were fucked.

BossChief
08-24-2012, 11:25 PM
What planet are you from?

Chiefs=Good
08-24-2012, 11:26 PM
What planet are you from?

chiefs

notorious
08-24-2012, 11:26 PM
It's preseason. Who knows what is going to happen.

OctoberFart
08-24-2012, 11:32 PM
Wow that is a game I love Atlanta in. I'm thinking about flying to Vegas and throwing some serious cash down on that. Atl at -1 is free money.

Bowser
08-24-2012, 11:33 PM
It's preseason. Who knows what is going to happen.

I'm an expert oin the subject of preseason prognostication, thankyouverymuch.

notorious
08-24-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm an expert oin the subject of preseason prognostication, thankyouverymuch.

Keep up the good work.

I will hold off until Week 1. I predict that Cassel will cause me to spike my remote with such force that if vaporizes.

Chiefshrink
08-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Only chance is if we have success running the ball early. We get behind and were ****ed.

THIS !

Chiefshrink
08-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Hahaha, with Hali out and an injured Flowers and Lewis?

Shit, Ryan can't get his team here fast anough. 41-17 Falcons.

Yep !

Bowser
08-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Keep up the good work.

I will hold off until Week 1. I predict that Cassel will cause me to spike my remote with such force that if vaporizes.

I have found watching Cheifs games the last few seasons helps if I'm in a straight jacket during the game. Cuts down on repair costs that way.

Munson
08-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Somebody on that Falcons offense is gonna have a career day against this defense.

Who will it be? Julio Jones? Roddy White? Michael Turner?

I'm going with Matt Ryan. He should rack up 500+ yards passing and 5 TD's. :eek:

mcaj22
08-24-2012, 11:47 PM
Somebody on that Falcons is gonna have a career day against this defense.

Who will it be? Julio Jones? Roddy White? Michael Turner?

I'm going with Matt Ryan. He should rack up 500+ yards passing and 5 TD's. :eek:

Jaquizz Rodgers gets put on the map by the Chiefs

100 yards on dump passes and screens, scampers for 2 touchdowns. Jovan Belcher cant cover the broad side of a barn

lcarus
08-24-2012, 11:48 PM
I'll hop on this train with you, petegzfd5662z. 26-10 Chiefs

The Bad Guy
08-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Come on, man. Do you think RAC is going to run out this vanilla crap against Ryan? Hillis and Charles are going to run all over the Falcons.

If Flowers or Lewis isn't back, the Chiefs are going to get laughed off the field.

They got manhandled in a preseason game by the shitty Seahawks. You can have your Jim Fassel moment all you want on this board, but I don't care if it was a scrimmage, that shouldn't happen.

The Bad Guy
08-24-2012, 11:49 PM
And I'm so drunk that I completely forgot about Hali not playing, who is probably the most irreplaceable player on D.

okcchief
08-25-2012, 12:13 AM
They need to get better real quick. The D has been very disappointing, no Hali, and Cassel. I don't have a good feeling at all about the first 3 games. I'm sure we'll go at least 6-10 or 7-9 so we can continue our cycle of mediocrity though.

T-post Tom
08-25-2012, 12:58 AM
ok. sign me up.

acesn8s
08-25-2012, 06:06 AM
I don't see much improvement from last years 13 points/game. Yeah they added some players but Daboll is still OC. I don't see how a guy that has never had an offense ranked higher than 25th is suddenly better, nor a team that scored less with "all their weapons" last year than their replacements.

I has been a long time since we scored 30+ points in a game. Last years best was 28. In an offensive minded league, the Chiefs are lagging behind.

scho63
08-25-2012, 06:14 AM
This is what Atlanta is going to do to us......

:deevee:

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-25-2012, 06:42 AM
I'm not sure how much "vanilla" they actually played though. Saw quite a few exotic blitzes. Wilson did make some plays with his feet that most QB's aren't going to make though. The corners are a concern though as that was just man on man Jalil getting owned, but you did clarify that Flowers would be back.

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-25-2012, 07:35 AM
I am calling it now. We are going to kick the **** out of Atlanta...IF Flowers is back.

We didn't even try to run the ball against Seattle and Charles still had 5.3 ypc. Dex in the slot is going to cause all kinds of problems for defenses and yes, Cassel, while still not Brady, has improved.

I'm with you man. We are going to be fine and we will beat Atlanta. Grimes is going to give McCluster his toughest match up this year and Flowers will struggle against White but we'll win. We will find a way to win.

acesn8s
08-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Do you think Atlanta has forgotten about the 8 rushing TDs we put on them yet?

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-25-2012, 07:45 AM
Do you think Atlanta has forgotten about the 8 rushing TDs we put on them yet?

Atlanta is 0-8 in Arrowhead. Matt Ryan has never played in Arrowhead. Their left tackle stinks. He got beaten out by Svitek last season if that tells you anything. They are down to their third string MLB.

The key to the game is to run the ball successfully and get to Ryan.

RUSH
08-25-2012, 07:50 AM

I'd predict more than that if we have Routt covering him. Julio is too big and strong for Flowers too if he returns.

I always thought I could at least hang my hat on the defense for this team but all those high hopes and confidence I've had in them are gone. And no Hali? We are fucked. They better dominate time of possession and run for around 250+ in order to even have a shot.

It's only preseason blah blah. The games don't count but you better believe they matter. Especially when the 1st stings are playing against each other.

Chiefs=Good
08-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Atlanta is 0-8 in Arrowhead. Matt Ryan has never played in Arrowhead. Their left tackle stinks. He got beaten out by Svitek last season if that tells you anything. They are down to their third string MLB.

Which is going to be VERY hard without Hali..

ChiefsNow
08-25-2012, 08:06 AM
To game plan and be vanilla is hard to do. I think our new Offensive Coordinator has to actually game plan and mean it, to be effective. To come into a preseason game and kind of half ass make a game plan but not let any secrets out, and still be successfull is hard for him to do. We saw very little of what I think we will see during the season. I saw very little of Hillis and Charles. Mainstay of our offense.

I saw nothing at all of Breaston. Baldwin was an afterthought. Bowes selfishness caused dissaray in what we have seen to date this year because it changed everyting in the comfort zone and he was too lazy to come in and get on the same page, and throwing him in the mix , throws off the balance.
I think this game was treated as a practice with another team to play against. And last week It looked like the Rams game planned , and we didn't.
I think Crennel is just sticking with the basic technique training in the playoffs.
We looked very good and very balanced in the first preseason game. I think THAT was our dress rehearsal.

And I agree, I think we will knock the shit out of the Falcons.

Tuckdaddy
08-25-2012, 08:19 AM

Good. I have Matty Ice as my QB. Seriously, we had better buckle down and play defense like RC says we can and run the HELL OUT OF THE BALL like old school leather helmet style or we will get beat every week with Matt and that overhyped junk we call an O-Line.

ChiefsNow
08-25-2012, 08:22 AM
One thing that kind of bothered me was, It looked kind of like Quinn was handed the back up role ,with him coming in when Mark Castle was done. Then I saw Stanzi on the sidelines kind of laughing and acting like he didn't give a shit, or He maybe thought he was where he deserved to be, or maybe I'm reading into it too much, but it seemed like Stanzi didn'nt look like he really thought he was going to be #2

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and He knows something I don't know, like maybe he still is in the running and the preseason will not decide it.

The only time I saw anyone on the coaching staff look concerned was when a bogus penalty was called on the defence and Crennel got pissed.

Dubal never seemed rattled that we were falling behind fast. I wish there was a way to know if they are just throwing the game because they don't want to show anything, or if maybe it doesn't mean shit at all . (and that kind of pisses me off, not that that matters)

I guess what i'm trying to get at is, when it seemed like we were totally sucking hind tit, it seemed like neither the players or the coaches felt that way. Maybe it's just a big hand of cards , poker faces and who in the hell knows what the hell to believe in the preseason.

Chiefs=Good
08-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Good. I have Matty Ice as my QB. Seriously, we had better buckle down and play defense like RC says we can and run the HELL OUT OF THE BALL like old school leather helmet style or we will get beat every week with Matt and that overhyped junk we call an O-Line.

So do i. will be starting him week 1..

Tuckdaddy
08-25-2012, 08:29 AM
To game plan and be vanilla is hard to do. I think our new Offensive Coordinator has to actually game plan and mean it, to be effective. To come into a preseason game and kind of half ass make a game plan but not let any secrets out, and still be successfull is hard for him to do. We saw very little of what I think we will see during the season. I saw very little of Hillis and Charles. Mainstay of our offense.

I saw nothing at all of Breaston. Baldwin was an afterthought. Bowes selfishness caused dissaray in what we have seen to date this year because it changed everyting in the comfort zone and he was too lazy to come in and get on the same page, and throwing him in the mix , throws off the balance.
I think this game was treated as a practice with another team to play against. And last week It looked like the Rams game planned , and we didn't.
I think Crennel is just sticking with the basic technique training in the playoffs.
We looked very good and very balanced in the first preseason game. I think THAT was our dress rehearsal.

Falcons are really good. If we beat them it would be a true big time win. I have no doubt this team will be better than last year and can compte in our division but Atl is way better than teams in our div.

Dayze
08-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Pray with me Forrest pray with me

LMAO.

Dayze
08-25-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm calling it. 6-10.

TEX
08-25-2012, 09:42 AM
I am calling it now. We are going to kick the **** out of Atlanta...IF Flowers is back.

I'm calling it now - Not a chance!

TEX
08-25-2012, 09:45 AM
One thing that kind of bothered me was, It looked kind of like Quinn was handed the back up role ,with him coming in when Mark Castle was done. Then I saw Stanzi on the sidelines kind of laughing and acting like he didn't give a shit, or He maybe thought he was where he deserved to be, or maybe I'm reading into it too much, but it seemed like Stanzi didn'nt look like he really thought he was going to be #2

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and He knows something I don't know, like maybe he still is in the running and the preseason will not decide it.

The only time I saw anyone on the coaching staff look concerned was when a bogus penalty was called on the defence and Crennel got pissed.

Dubal never seemed rattled that we were falling behind fast. I wish there was a way to know if they are just throwing the game because they don't want to show anything, or if maybe it doesn't mean shit at all . (and that kind of pisses me off, not that that matters)

I guess what i'm trying to get at is, when it seemed like we were totally sucking hind tit, it seemed like neither the players or the coaches felt that way. Maybe it's just a big hand of cards , poker faces and who in the hell knows what the hell to believe in the preseason.

I think it's time for:...No reason for concern - It's just preseason. When the regular season starts, the Chiefs will be able to turn it on. Just like last year and the year before that and...:hmmm:

notorious
08-25-2012, 09:49 AM
the Chiefs will be able to turn it on. Just like last year and the year before that and...:hmmm:

Matt's hat, is like a switch....

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/over-the-top/50.gif

Wait, he needs to put it on his head first.

CupidStunt
08-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Jones is going to go postal on this vastly overrated defense. 150/2 floor.

notorious
08-25-2012, 09:53 AM

He probably won't get 150/2, but he will draw 11ty PI and Defensive holding calls.

Big Smoke
08-25-2012, 10:11 AM
He probably won't get 150/2, but he will draw 11ty PI and Defensive holding calls.

ROFL

wazu
08-25-2012, 10:14 AM
This game looks about as hopeless as any opening day I can remember.

Spongeblack Bobtard
08-25-2012, 10:17 AM

You nailed it.

Jones, White, Douglas, and Gonzalez are going to get theirs and Flowers really isn't going to make much difference. We are going to have to control the clock and knock the shit out of Ryan. We have to make them run more than they want to.

TEX
08-25-2012, 10:24 AM

Naw - the Cardinals are just bad.

bricks
08-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Chiefs are unpredictable.

You just never know?

I'm not going to call anything but anything is possible with these guys.
They could come out flat and play like shit and then they could come out and surprise everybody and play a sound game.

Last year most people on this board prolly thought teams like the Packers or Steelers would whip the Chiefs especially after rough starts against the Bills and Lions.

The team has no consistency whatsoever. One could brag about all the talent this team has but at the end of the day they lack focus. Mentally, I don't think these guys have it in them to succeed because they simply don't come out to play every game.

The worst part is, they have a coach who is soft on the players.

suds79
08-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Naw - the Cardinals are just bad.

This. The Cardinals are one of the 3 worse teams in the league. And that might be generous.

OctoberFart
08-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Only Vagina Fart fans would put any stock on the first preseason game against a bad team. Let's face it you guys got your stools pushed in by Seattle and a rookie QB at home in the game that most represents the real product you will see week 1. Atlanta is going to win easy and Ryan is poised for huge year. Gibson will get a TD or two in his return to mulletville.

Lbedrock1
08-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Keep up the good work.

I suggest you get a punching bag set up in the room. If you are not in good shape now you will be ready to fight your first pro fight by week 11 after watching cassel play.

Big Smoke
08-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Only Vagina Fart fans would put any stock on the first preseason game against a bad team. Let's face it you guys got your stools pushed in by Seattle and a rookie QB at home in the game that most represents the real product you will see week 1. Atlanta is going to win easy and Ryan is poised for huge year. Gibson will get a TD or two in his return to mulletville.

:troll:

Rausch
08-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Chiefs are unpredictable.

You just never know?

I'm not going to call anything but anything is possible with these guys.
They could come out flat and play like shit and then they could come out and surprise everybody and play a sound game.

Last year most people on this board prolly thought teams like the Packers or Steelers would whip the Chiefs especially after rough starts against the Bills and Lions.

The team has no consistency whatsoever. One could brag about all the talent this team has but at the end of the day they lack focus. Mentally, I don't think these guys have it in them to succeed because they simply don't come out to play every game.

The worst part is, they have a coach who is soft on the players.

Romeo isn't soft. Not by any means.

He's just not in your face...

the Talking Can
08-25-2012, 11:26 AM

does that make sense...for even a second?

the first preseason game, where the starter's barely play, is the Chiefs' "dress rehearsal?"

you believe that?...ever heard of any NFL team ever that said "our first preseason game is our dress rehearsal, the rest don't matter..."

mdchiefsfan
08-25-2012, 11:29 AM

the first preseason game, where the starter's barely play, is the Chiefs' "dress rehearsal?"

you believe that?...ever heard of any NFL team ever that said "our first preseason game is our dress rehearsal, the rest don't matter..."

I think Haley mind****ed us with his preseason regiment last season. Adjusting takes time.

OctoberFart
08-25-2012, 11:30 AM
:troll:

Thats right don't read my stuff unless you don't want the truth.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 11:34 AM
You nailed it.

Jones, White, Douglas, and Gonzalez are going to get theirs and Flowers really isn't going to make much difference. We are going to have to control the clock and knock the shit out of Ryan. We have to make them run more than they want to.

You're fucking delusional. Our first preseason game was our dress rehearsal for the season? Really? You really believe that shit?

Maybe we just played a Cardinal team that was complete dogshit? No that couldn't be it.

The Bad Guy
08-25-2012, 11:35 AM

The logic is fucking astounding. It's completely absurd.

JASONSAUTO
08-25-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm with you man. We are going to be fine and we will beat Atlanta. Grimes is going to give McCluster his toughest match up this year and Flowers will struggle against White but we'll win. We will find a way to win.

Is this one of those "say it like it is, non homer" posts?
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
08-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Atlanta is the classic "has all the talent but can't put it together" team.

If we can't beat them the road could get ugly...

Brock
08-25-2012, 01:02 PM
I choose to believe. the falcons have never won here, it's opening day, the crowd will be up, etc. hope I'm not disappointed.

TEX
08-25-2012, 01:07 PM

How many times do teams seem to "put it together" when playing the Chiefs? Ryan will be the difference. He's a real QB.

tk13
08-25-2012, 01:09 PM
I feel like I say this every year, and get laughed at for it. But it's true... the NFL is always up and down, but that first week is always completely unpredictable. I said the same thing a couple years ago when 95% of the board thought there was no way we'd beat the Chargers week 1. And likewise, last year nobody thought the Bills were going to drop 40 on us. Predicting all the weird stuff that will happen week 1 is always a total crapshoot. We could probably win by 30 or lose by 30 and neither would surprise me.

O.city
08-25-2012, 01:11 PM
We just need to get healthy. We have some good depth, but the depth isn't good enough to be featured guys.

I'd maybe play my starters a series next week, then lets get ready to move on.

jd1020
08-25-2012, 01:12 PM
I feel like I say this every year, and get laughed at for it. But it's true... the NFL is always up and down, but that first week is always completely unpredictable. I said the same thing a couple years ago when 95% of the board thought there was no way we'd beat the Chargers week 1. And likewise, last year nobody thought the Bills were going to drop 40 on us. Predicting all the weird stuff that will happen week 1 is always a total crapshoot. We could probably win by 30 or lose by 30 and neither would surprise me.

I think it's pretty safe to say that if Brown has to start week 1 then whoever is lined up against him (White/Jones) is going to have a big game, Gonzalez too... Our LB's still can't cover a single TE in the game.

tk13
08-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Hali is the real argument... gonna be tough to win without him. Not sure about anyone else. Two years ago McCluster looked like a superstar in week one. Last year you would've thought Fitzpatrick was a top 5 QB after week 1. It's the first shot out of the box and nobody has made any adjustments... so you'll get some performances you won't see the rest of the year.

OctoberFart
08-25-2012, 02:55 PM

You guys are going to get smoked. It's not going to even be funny. I'll bet the over under is 5 on meltdown threads here saying fire Romeo, draft Barkley, blah blah......

mcaj22
08-25-2012, 03:12 PM
if we get blown out week 1 there is definitely going to be some hilarious meltdown threads to already tank the next 15 weeks/games to draft any rookie QB next year

ChiefsNow
08-25-2012, 04:02 PM

I didn't say the others didn't matter. What I was trying to say was The only game that looked like the way I think we will play was the first game. Everything based off the run game. It almost looked like we abandoned the run game since the first preseason game. Just a few here and there other than droughn.

I don't think Dabol can pretend game plan. I think he can only game plan with real bullets.

Setsuna
08-25-2012, 04:34 PM
If Falcons get a lead or maintain a lead into the 4th quarter. You might as well forget it.

Setsuna
08-25-2012, 04:35 PM
if we get blown out week 1 there is definitely going to be some hilarious meltdown threads to already tank the next 15 weeks/games to draft any rookie QB next year

Look how that turned out for the team that did tank the season? Luck is the REAL DEAL. And RGIII looks very promising. After both top 2 picks so far look like money, tanking the season isn't so stupid anymore. You're dumb to call it hilarious.

jd1020
08-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Look how that turned out for the team that did tank the season? Luck is the REAL DEAL. And RGIII looks very promising. After both top 2 picks so far look like money, tanking the season isn't so stupid anymore. You're dumb to call it hilarious.

Colts didn't tank the season. They were just THAT bad. They damn near blew it at the end.

Big Smoke
08-25-2012, 04:36 PM

You have Blaine Gabbert as your "Franchise" QB. I see why you are upset.

mcaj22
08-25-2012, 04:37 PM

Or it's hilarious because that's exactly what happened here last season when Buffalo dropped 40 on us people wanted us to tank for Luck and RGIII and we ended up going our mediocre ways to 7 wins.

The same will happen this year. Stuck at pick 10-13 in the draft, miss all the QBs.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Colts didn't tank the season. They were just THAT bad. They damn near blew it at the end.

This. Anyone who thinks that an NFL team would tank a game, much less a season is a fucking moron.

Brock
08-25-2012, 06:02 PM
You have Blaine Gabbert as your "Franchise" QB. I see why you are upset.

I'd much rather have Gabbert than what we have now.

jspchief
08-25-2012, 06:28 PM
I am calling it now. We are going to kick the fuck out of Atlanta...IF Flowers is back.

I think its really great that you're super duper double dog excited about the Chiefs this year.

You and Blackbob should carpool and ram a bridge abutment at interstate speed.

Pawnmower
08-25-2012, 06:31 PM
If Falcons get a lead or maintain a lead into the 4th quarter. You might as well forget it.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Genius fucking commentary

"HEY GUYS IF THE CHIEFS ARE LOSING AT THE END OF THE GAME THEY WILL LOSE"

mdchiefsfan
08-25-2012, 06:32 PM

Look at how it turned out for the coaches that did the tanking for the Colts organization. They were really happy to tank I bet.

kcgizmo
08-25-2012, 06:34 PM

It won't be IF, it will be when we get blown out in week one

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 06:54 PM

6th against the pass last season somehow equates to being overrated?

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM
I'd much rather have Gabbert than what we have now.

Why? Because he has tremendously sucked for only one season?

Tuckdaddy
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM

Well that is the plan every week against anyone. In this game though with the passing attack they have we need to make sure at all costs we run the ball well to keep him off the field. If we fall behind we will lose for sure and getting to him will be extra hard without Tamba.

Dicky McElephant
08-25-2012, 06:58 PM

Because he has potential. Cassel has none.

Brock
08-25-2012, 06:59 PM

At least he has a valid excuse for sucking.

BossChief
08-25-2012, 07:03 PM

We got blown out 1/3 of the time.

That impacts our pass defense ranking.

chaotic646
08-25-2012, 07:03 PM

We had Carr, Flowers and Lewis. Week 1 we'll have Berry back but Routt, Daniels, and probably Brown.

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Because he has potential. Cassel has none.

Hasn't had enough time to fail completely yet = potential. Got it. I guess Tanney has potential too.

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 07:08 PM
At least he has a valid excuse for sucking.

You mean because he is from Missouri? Yeah I guess that counts :)

Brock
08-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Hasn't had enough time to fail completely yet = potential. Got it. I guess Tanney has potential too.

:facepalm:

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 07:12 PM
We had Carr, Flowers and Lewis. Week 1 we'll have Berry back but Routt, Daniels, and probably Brown.

Lewis and Flowers I still think will be playing. Flowers at 50% is better than Brown at full strength. I'm not too worried about the secondary as long as those two, and especially Flowers, are playing.

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 07:13 PM
:facepalm:

How else is there to interpret it? He sucked huge last season. Yet he somehow has potential. He showed no signs of doing anything good.

chaotic646
08-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Lewis and Flowers I still think will be playing. Flowers at 50% is better than Brown at full strength. I'm not too worried about the secondary as long as those two, and especially Flowers, are playing.

Well yeah...that will be a huge improvement but I guess Im a pessimist...I doubt they will be, especially Lewis. Plus getting virtually no pressure on Ryan with Hali gone wont help matters either.

mr. tegu
08-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Well yeah...that will be a huge improvement but I guess Im a pessimist...I doubt they will be, especially Lewis. Plus getting virtually no pressure on Ryan with Hali gone wont help matters either.

That's why I say I'm not too worried about the secondary. Like you said, not having Hali is huge. At least he won't get called for bogus penalties giving 15 yards to Atlanta every few pass plays.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-25-2012, 07:30 PM
It won't be IF, it will be when we get blown out in week one

Go drink a glass of AIDS infected water...after midnight.

Guru
08-25-2012, 07:33 PM
After watching this D for the last two games and the fact the offense is back in punt mode again, I don't see how we can win this game. JFC

Baconeater
08-25-2012, 07:37 PM
After watching this D for the last two games and the fact the offense is back in punt mode again, I don't see how we can win this game. JFC
Quit for a QB!

mlyonsd
08-25-2012, 07:38 PM
We aint stomping anyone this year, let alone the Falcons. At least this year I'll go into the season with my expectations set correctly, unlike last year.

The negotiations for Orton should have been, "Ok, what do you want. Done."

stevieray
08-25-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm just waitinng to see the team be competitive..until then, I just don't expect much...didn't get to see the game, is DJ being bipolar again?