PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Official word from management or staff?

el borracho
08-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Have Pioli or any of the coaches given their take on the last couple of games? I would be curious to hear their official reaction to/explanation for the beatings.

BossChief
08-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Www.kcchiefs.com

stonedstooge
08-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Have Pioli or any of the coaches given their take on the last couple of games? I would be curious to hear their official reaction to/explanation for the beatings.

It's a secret. Don't want to play their hand in the media as they look to spring the trap in the first regular season game. Diabolical I tell you

el borracho
08-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Www.kcchiefs.com

Thanks! I had no idea those videos were there.

Romeo did seem to have some measure of concern. He did not go into much detail so I guess we will have to wait til Thursday to see what direction he tries to go.

Would be nice if the reporters had asked some more specific questions about certain players but I guess you can't expect them to get lippy at the press conference.

unlurking
08-25-2012, 07:52 PM
It's a process.

BossChief
08-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Should you play the starters a little more?

Romeo: "Well the starters were the ones that couldn't get much done. Maybe I should have played that #45 more"

Doesnt sound like he is too happy with the starting O.

He would probably love to have Orton back about now.

Fritz88
08-25-2012, 08:02 PM

Romeo: "Well the starters were the ones that couldn't get much done. Maybe I should have played that #45 more"

He did and still wants Orton.

Pioli is to blame.
Posted via Mobile Device

philfree
08-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Orton, Orton , Orton:doh!: Orton doesn't want to be a starter he wants to be a backup and that's what he signed up for in Dallas. Please just move on from it.

CoMoChief
08-25-2012, 08:07 PM
preseason

el borracho
08-25-2012, 08:29 PM

Romeo appeared visibly concerned so, as a minimum, he does recognize our offensive production as a problem. I was largely ridiculed last time I brought it up, but what options do we currently have? Where are the points going to come from?

petegz28
08-25-2012, 08:48 PM
I think the ass whoop we took was probably for the best. We ran all over the Cards. The Rams took it to our defense but I think they thought that it was a fluke or whatever. This game took it to the entire team and sometimes a good ass whoop is what you need to get your head on straight and focus. I am just glad it happened in the preseason and not game 1 like last year.

BossChief
08-25-2012, 08:55 PM
At least we will be able to watch the GB game on NFLN in HD live.

It really sucks watching the games on such a small screen.

Hopefully, the backup quarterback spot hasn't been decided and both guys get to air it out a bit.

Baconeater
08-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Pioli says Hat Cassel is a good QB.

el borracho
08-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Romeo appeared visibly concerned so, as a minimum, he does recognize our offensive production as a problem.

Oh... no.... nevermind.

http://http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/25/3779410/crennel-backs-off-on-making-drastic.html

|Zach|
08-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Talking about it doesn't really mean shit.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 06:26 AM
He did and still wants Orton.

Pioli is to blame.
Posted via Mobile Device

yep,

qabbaan
08-26-2012, 06:59 AM
It's funny to hear people act like Orton will ever be a difference maker for any team.

BoneKrusher
08-26-2012, 07:02 AM
It's funny to hear people act like Orton will ever be a difference maker for any team.

he might not be a huge difference maker but he's an upgrade over the POS we have.

milkman
08-26-2012, 07:17 AM

"Difference maker" is a relative term in this case.

But at the end of the day, he isn't a SB quality QB, so I really don't give a rat's ass that he wasn't re-signed.

bevischief
08-26-2012, 09:18 AM
"Difference maker" is a relative term in this case.

But at the end of the day, he isn't a SB quality QB, so I really don't give a rat's ass that he wasn't re-signed.

He is better than Casserole. Not saying anything beyond that.

Fish
08-26-2012, 10:09 AM
They said they were really sorry, and they thank us for our continued support. They promise to do much better.

KCChiefsFan88
08-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Fat Scott: "Clark is projected to make another nice profit this season and there are no candy wrappers unattended to so all is well"

Homers on Chiefsplanet (98% of this message board): "Chiefs always start slow but end well"

Dumbshits deserve the Chiefs epic fails.

JASONSAUTO
08-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Fat Scott: "Clark is projected to make another nice profit this season and there are no candy wrappers unattended to so all is well"

Homers on Chiefsplanet (98% of this message board): "Chiefs always start slow but end well"

Dumbshits deserve the Chiefs epic fails.
98 percent Homers here?
dude...
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
08-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Cassel is backup quality

Orton is backup quality

Both suck and make horrible decisions in the pocket and both are average at best....but when comparing the 2, Orton is the better QB.

It's just that you're comparing dog shit to cat shit.

Ace Gunner
08-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Romeo appeared visibly concerned so, as a minimum, he does recognize our offensive production as a problem. I was largely ridiculed last time I brought it up, but what options do we currently have? Where are the points going to come from?

Where they always come from as long as #25 is on the field.