PDA

View Full Version : Poop Stupid #$@#$&^% Imbecile

Nzoner
08-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Is there no common sense left in this world?

There I am in my new Jeep coming up to a stop sign on a well traveled side street and dipshit lawn mowing service guy is on his rider,headphones in and totally oblivious that he's got the thrower of the mower facing the street and sh!t is flying everywhere towards the autos.

Fortunately I escaped any damaging debris but sometimes the utter absence of common sense just makes me :# :facepalm:

Thanks for letting me vent.

loochy
08-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Oh I feel you dude. I always get hit by dudes with blowers.

Donger
08-29-2012, 08:59 AM
I wouldn't think that flying grass would damage a Jeep's paint.

seclark
08-29-2012, 09:00 AM
you've still got live grass in st. joe, joe?
i've mowed one time since the 3rd week in june, and that was just to get the buckhorn weeds knocked down.
sec

loochy
08-29-2012, 09:01 AM
I wouldn't think that flying grass would damage a Jeep's paint.

It's not the grass that he's worried about. Twigs, pieces of wood, rocks and gravel, or other debris may be slung out by the mower.

Saulbadguy
08-29-2012, 09:02 AM
It's not the grass that he's worried about. Twigs, pieces of wood, rocks and gravel, or other debris may be slung out by the mower.

rabbits

loochy
08-29-2012, 09:02 AM
My dad always made me mow at least 2 rows deep with the thrower facing inside. Then turn around and mow the rest with the thrower facing outside.

loochy
08-29-2012, 09:03 AM
rabbits

Yeah. Rabbit, groundhog, squirrel, snake, puppy, and cat guts can make a mess.

Donger
08-29-2012, 09:04 AM

Ewww. I wouldn't be caught dead in such a place.

Chiefshrink
08-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Get the phone # (if there is one on the Landscape truck) near by and call and complain or just take time(if you can)and stop and give this guy a clue if it pisses you off that much. I do with this crotch rocket pricks.

Crotch rocket dipshits punching the throttle up to 70-80 mph in a 40 mph zone are the ones I want to incinerate:cuss:

loochy
08-29-2012, 09:05 AM
I hate it when the lawn crew at work does weed whacking right next to the sidewalk during ingress/egress times. I'm always worried about getting shot in the eye.

Bwana
08-29-2012, 09:06 AM
What time is it? It's TASER time, lawnmower boy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95qZtwJNjxk&feature=player_embedded

loochy
08-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Crotch rocket dipshits punching the throttle up to 70-80 mph in a 40 mph zone are the ones I want to incinerate:cuss:

I always want to bump them with the car, but then I don't want to be responsible for their death. I want to teach those guys a lesson, but I don't want to kill them. What should I do?

htismaqe
08-29-2012, 09:11 AM
My dad always made me mow at least 2 rows deep with the thrower facing inside. Then turn around and mow the rest with the thrower facing outside.

THIS.

Old Dog
08-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Happy Birthday Sofa

*oops, I was posting just off of the thread title....my mistake

Chiefshrink
08-29-2012, 09:17 AM
I always want to bump them with the car, but then I don't want to be responsible for their death. I want to teach those guys a lesson, but I don't want to kill them. What should I do?

At an intersection that I know is a long light, I will get out of my vehicle and approach with a genuine smile, this gets them to feel at ease thinking you want help or something, then I lay into them telling them it's bad enough cycle riders are hard enought to see but when they come up behind you at breakneck speed you can't see them and they take everyone else's life in their hands as well as they weave in out of traffic like a moron. I tell'em if you feel that itch to punch it go out to the F'n highway !!! If the intersection light is short and I am right behind them I just lay on my horn and never let up until they are out of my way.:D

Iowanian
08-29-2012, 09:50 AM
If that's the worst thing that happens today nosewadZoner, I think it's going to be alright.

Sofa King
08-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Happy Birthday Sofa

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/162874_o.gif

-King-
08-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Whoa! You're lucky you're alive to tell that story!

Tell it again!
Posted via Mobile Device

MIAdragon
08-29-2012, 10:10 AM

Just wait, they will handle that on their own. And not one fuck will be given.

Mugalug
08-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Happy Birthday Sofa

ROFL

Rausch
08-29-2012, 10:48 AM
You've had slobbering drunk goobers nailing randoms and leaving snail trails in the spare room, gnoshed guests going full CP in front of clients, slobbering drunk goobers sobbing to your wife and not leaving for 3 months, and metrosexual self-important-former-fatties skulking around your house.

Hell, for you, this should be a good day...

bevischief
08-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Then the midgets

Rausch
08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Then the midgets

FUCK!

You guys had midgets last year?

:banghead:

Reerun_KC
08-29-2012, 11:32 AM
I hate it when the lawn crew at work does weed whacking right next to the sidewalk during ingress/egress times. I'm always worried about getting shot in the eye.

I think Loocky is subliminal messaging us....

Big Smoke
08-29-2012, 11:36 AM

There I am in my new Jeep coming up to a stop sign on a well traveled side street and dipshit lawn mowing service guy is on his rider,headphones in and totally oblivious that he's got the thrower of the mower facing the street and sh!t is flying everywhere towards the autos.

Fortunately I escaped any damaging debris but sometimes the utter absence of common sense just makes me :# :facepalm:

Same fucking thing happened to me today. Where were you driving at?

loochy
08-29-2012, 11:40 AM
I think Loocky is subliminal messaging us....

Man, it's almost lunchtime. Maybe I'll head out to the hot dog stand down the street. They have this really good one with mayonnaise on it. For dessert I can eat one of the popsicles I have stored in my work freezer.

Rausch
08-29-2012, 11:44 AM

http://www.scoutnetworkblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/AD1.jpg

Reerun_KC
08-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Man, it's almost lunchtime. Maybe I'll head out to the hot dog stand down the street. They have this really good one with mayonnaise on it. For dessert I can eat one of the popsicles I have stored in my work freezer.

ROFL

scho63
08-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Laborers and service people are dumber than shit these days-there are some good ones but they are far and few between

Dave Lane
08-29-2012, 01:42 PM
I'd start a parody thread but really this is the whiniest thing I've seen on this board in a very long time. Seriously.

loochy
08-29-2012, 01:46 PM
I'd start a parody thread but really this is the whiniest thing I've seen on this board in a very long time. Seriously.

I bet your car has a dingy paint job

We cartards care

MahiMike
08-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Maybe it's a southern thing but our mexicans are very polite and stop their machines when someone gets near.

vailpass
08-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Maybe it's a southern thing but our mexicans are very polite and stop their machines when someone gets near.

Just getting ready to type that...walking or driving they are required to stop them when someone is coming.
Nzoner could always move to the People's Republic of Kalifornia, they've outlawed gas blowers there.

loochy
08-29-2012, 02:00 PM
move to the People's Republic of Kalifornia, they've outlawed gas blowers there.

However, they welcome male blowers

Dave Lane
08-29-2012, 02:07 PM
I bet your car has a dingy paint job

We cartards care

I have a brand new Jeep too. How cares? Its a thing. Its a thing that will get old and be replaced. This is the tard thread of the year. Oh noes I got grass on my car and theres a very small chance I may have gotten a nick in my paint that is a 100 times less than what I get everytime I park in a parking lot.

loochy
08-29-2012, 02:12 PM
I have a brand new Jeep too. How cares? Its a thing. Its a thing that will get old and be replaced. This is the tard thread of the year. Oh noes I got grass on my car and theres a very small chance I may have gotten a nick in my paint that is a 100 times less than what I get everytime I park in a parking lot.

Who cares? Well the people that post in this thread care.

You get dings every time you park in a lot? Where the hell do you go?

kaplin42
08-29-2012, 02:19 PM

/jeep wave

Bought myself a new 2012 JKU Sport in may. so much fun to drive, and 4x4ing is awesome.

If interested in 4x4ing, you should visit a wranglerforum.com good people and lots of good advice on modding your new toy. Not to mention, the local area section usual has group wheeling runs going on.

vailpass
08-29-2012, 02:32 PM
It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand/tired bumper stickers belonging to people who think they just discovered General Purpose vehicles and don't know a YJ from a CJ from a tube of KY

kaplin42
08-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Who cares? Well the people that post in this thread care.

You get dings every time you park in a lot? Where the hell do you go?

Put some rock sliders on, no more door dings on your Jeep. The other persons door will not fair as well however.

manchambo
08-29-2012, 03:17 PM
So this is an entire thread about the fact that (i) a professional lawn mower apparently isn't bright and attentive, and (ii) a Jeep almost, but didn't, get his by flying grass.

vailpass
08-29-2012, 03:49 PM
When I owned a jeep I used to look for ways to get it dinged and dirty. Out here, that's the whole point.

listopencil
08-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Just getting ready to type that...walking or driving they are required to stop them when someone is coming.
Nzoner could always move to the People's Republic of Kalifornia, they've outlawed gas blowers there.

WTF? Really? What about the weed whackers?

loochy
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM

WEED IS NOT EVIL. WHY DO THE CORPORATIONS WANT TO WHACK WEED? /Bump

vailpass
08-29-2012, 04:09 PM

You mean in Kalifornia? I believe all are mandated to be non-gas powered but maybe a Kalifornia resident could confirm?

displacedinMN
08-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Common sense obituary

London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense 'Today we mourn
the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with
us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his
birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the
worm; Life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend
more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children,
Are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy
charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens
suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher
fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the
job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly
children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental
consent to administer sun lotion or an Aspirin to a student; but could
not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have
an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses;
and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a
burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed
to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a
little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust;
his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, I Want It
Now, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority
and do nothing.

kaplin42
08-29-2012, 05:40 PM
You mean in Kalifornia? I believe all are mandated to be non-gas powered but maybe a Kalifornia resident could confirm?

LOL. This is so not true. Gas powered lawnmowers, leaf blowers and vibrators.

JASONSAUTO
08-29-2012, 06:10 PM
At an intersection that I know is a long light, I will get out of my vehicle and approach with a genuine smile, this gets them to feel at ease thinking you want help or something, then I lay into them telling them it's bad enough cycle riders are hard enought to see but when they come up behind you at breakneck speed you can't see them and they take everyone else's life in their hands as well as they weave in out of traffic like a moron. I tell'em if you feel that itch to punch it go out to the F'n highway !!! If the intersection light is short and I am right behind them I just lay on my horn and never let up until they are out of my way.:D probably lucky one hasn't slapped your stupid ass yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shaid
08-29-2012, 08:34 PM

That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty good so far.

Setsuna
08-29-2012, 08:51 PM
That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty good so far.

If these Mexicans would get their citizenship, then they will automatically be instilled with all of our values and American ways. Blame Obama.

GloryDayz
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
It's a Jeep thing, we wouldn't get it???

vailpass
08-29-2012, 09:51 PM
LOL. This is so not true. Gas powered lawnmowers, leaf blowers and vibrators.

Sorry, not all of CA. But over 2 dozn cities and counting...

http://napa.patch.com/articles/leaf-blowers-do-they-need-more-regulation

Nzoner
08-29-2012, 10:20 PM

Seriously,let me turn my music down so you can hear the whining better.Damn dude just put me on ignore and do us both a favor,it was a story,(true) but to create conversation :rolleyes:

kaplin42
08-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Sorry, not all of CA. But over 2 dozn cities and counting...

http://napa.patch.com/articles/leaf-blowers-do-they-need-more-regulation

LOL, I hate this state more and more everyday.

Moving to Denver to fuck with Donkey fans and wheel in the Rockies.

Chiefshrink
08-29-2012, 11:13 PM
probably lucky one hasn't slapped your stupid ass yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Must be one of those that own a crotch rocket, uh ?

Well if you saw me you would then know why that hasn't happened yet;)