PDA

View Full Version : Football SI Predicts Denver to go to Super Bowl, Manning league MVP

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 01:11 PM
The weekly sports magazine has picked the Broncos to win the AFC in its annual NFL preview issues that hits newsstands this week.

NFL writer Peter King picked the Broncos to advance to the Super Bowl to play the Green Bay Packers. King says the Packers will win that game in New Orleans 33-30.

King also picks Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning to win the league’s MVP and Comeback Player of the Year awards.

But here’s the good news: At least the Broncos aren’t on the cover

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/08/29/sports-illustrated-predicting-big-year-broncos-peyton-manning/15169/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

L.A. Chieffan
08-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Si curse anyways

Pestilence
Well....the Broncos are fucked and Manning will be out by Week 6.

Mr. Arrowhead
So Peter King picked the broncos to go in as a wild card cuz he picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West

http://fox4kc.com/2012/08/29/si-picks-chiefs-to-win-afc-west/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — At least one major publication has picked the Kansas City Chiefs to take the AFC West, and then doing something that no Chiefs team has done in nearly 20 years – actually win a playoff game.

In their annual NFL preview edition, Sports Illustrated picks the Chiefs to win the division with a 10-6 record, and senior writer Peter King also believes that the team will win their first-round playoff matchup against the Buffalo Bills before losing to the New England Patriots in the Divisional Round.

The Chiefs have not won a playoff game since 1993 – when Joe Montana was quarterback and Marcus Allen was at running back. That year, the Chiefs beat a team that doesn’t even exist anymore – the Houston Oilers (now Tennessee Titans) – 28-20 in the AFC Divisional Playoffs.

The Chiefs then went on to lose to the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game 30-13.

King also predicts that Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel will be named NFL Coach of the Year.

The Chiefs aren’t the only team in the division expected to do well, as King has tabbed the Peyton Manning-led Denver Broncos – picked to finish second behind the Chiefs and make the playoffs as a wild card team – to go all the way to the Super Bowl before losing to the Green Bay Packers.

The Sports Illustrated NFL preview edition hits newsstands this week.

loochy
They can't seriously be that stupid can they?

ptlyon
08-29-2012, 01:13 PM
But he picked kc to win the west???

HemiEd
08-29-2012, 01:13 PM
They had to pick someone.

ptlyon
08-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Good god king, lay off the tacos...

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 01:15 PM
So Peter King picked the broncos to go in as a wild card cuz he picked the Chiefs to win the AFC West

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — At least one major publication has picked the Kansas City Chiefs to take the AFC West, and then doing something that no Chiefs team has done in nearly 20 years – actually win a playoff game.

In their annual NFL preview edition, Sports Illustrated picks the Chiefs to win the division with a 10-6 record, and senior writer Peter King also believes that the team will win their first-round playoff matchup against the Buffalo Bills before losing to the New England Patriots in the Divisional Round.

The Chiefs have not won a playoff game since 1993 – when Joe Montana was quarterback and Marcus Allen was at running back. That year, the Chiefs beat a team that doesn’t even exist anymore – the Houston Oilers (now Tennessee Titans) – 28-20 in the AFC Divisional Playoffs.

The Chiefs then went on to lose to the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game 30-13.

King also predicts that Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel will be named NFL Coach of the Year.

The Chiefs aren’t the only team in the division expected to do well, as King has tabbed the Peyton Manning-led Denver Broncos – picked to finish second behind the Chiefs and make the playoffs as a wild card team – to go all the way to the Super Bowl before losing to the Green Bay Packers.

LMAO

SPchief
08-29-2012, 01:17 PM
King sees TWO teams from the west going to the playoffs? Lay off the pipe man.

ptlyon
08-29-2012, 01:19 PM
King has always been a donkey dick licker anyway...

OnTheWarpath58
08-29-2012, 01:20 PM
ESPN the Magazine has Denver and Green Bay in the SB as well.

They use Accuscore for their W/L predictions, have us going 6-10.

Munson
08-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Peter King should stop smoking the cheeba. Its affecting his IQ.

ptlyon
08-29-2012, 01:24 PM

Now the 2nd part I can see...

Dartgod
08-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Good God, he's gone full Billay.

Never go full Billay. :shake:

Rain Man
08-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Ha ha. Elway loses another Super Bowl. That's an easy prediction.

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2012, 01:28 PM
LMAO

Micjones
08-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Denver's going to the Superbowl alright. If they buy tickets to the game.
GTFOH.

Sofa King
08-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Ha ha. Elway loses another Super Bowl. That's an easy prediction.

LMAO

cosmo20002
08-29-2012, 01:30 PM
The weekly sports magazine has picked the Broncos to win the AFC in its annual NFL preview issues that hits newsstands this week.

NFL writer Peter King picked the Broncos to advance to the Super Bowl to play the Green Bay Packers. King says the Packers will win that game in New Orleans 33-30.

King also picks Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning to win the league’s MVP and Comeback Player of the Year awards.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/08/29/sports-illustrated-predicting-big-year-broncos-peyton-manning/15169/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What year is this SI issue from? I assume it is a back issue and not 2012.

BoneKrusher
08-29-2012, 01:31 PM
But he picked kc to win the west???

maybe Kings a KC fan and he wanted to jinx the Broncos.

ptlyon
08-29-2012, 01:34 PM
waitA minute, why wouldn't the wild card team be going thru foxburro again???

vailpass
08-29-2012, 01:34 PM
What year is this SI issue from? I assume it is a back issue and not 2012.

Stop trying to pretend you know football and crawl back to the DC hole.

Red Beans
08-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes, SI has always been know for the accuracy of their SB predictions...

http://i46.tinypic.com/xbzvk4.jpg

vailpass
08-29-2012, 01:35 PM

All you need to know about King right here. Preseason predictions are worthless and he is the King of Worthless.

LOCOChief
08-29-2012, 01:41 PM

I'd go with this but after 3 PS games I'm trying to figure out what 6 games we win.

Ugly Duck
08-29-2012, 01:46 PM
"It's time for the NFL season to begin, but it wouldn't be a real NFL season without some really bad predictions from me. I'm the one who picked the Browns to make the Super Bowl in 1995 (they had fans throwing dog bones at them by the end of the year, as they tucked their tails between their legs and slinked off to Baltimore), told you to take Danny Wuerffel as your fantasy quarterback in 2002 (he lasted all of 92 passes), and, well, the last time I picked the Super Bowl winner was, I think, when Lombardi prowled the Tundra. But we all have bosses, and mine have asked for my 10 predictions for this NFL season." - SI's Peter King

Last year:

"Peter King Predicts Falcons over Chargers in Super Bowl XLVI."
Giants 21 Pats 17

"Seahawks Pete Carrol will be Coach of the year"
SEA fell from 1st in the division to 3rd

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 02:22 PM

What did Accuscore predict the Chief's record to be the last 2 years?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 02:25 PM
ROFL Good god. Have they even seen him throw?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 02:25 PM
I'd go with this but after 3 PS games I'm trying to figure out what 6 games we win.

You guys are ridiculous

KC Tattoo
08-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Denver must have a good back up QB for when Manning goes down again with broke dick er I mean broke neck.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Another reason I haven't subscribed to this garbage in over a decade.

lcarus
08-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Another reason I haven't subscribed to this garbage in over a decade.

They have to give away video games and sweatshirts and shit to get people to subscribe.

Join now and we'll give you a copy of NCAA 13, a sweatshirt of your favorite team, a beach towel, and a reach around!

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 02:45 PM
I still don't get it. He couldn't get a better Colts team past Mark Sanchez at home, but he's going to take an inferior Denver team to the Super Bowl after a year off AND with noticeable diminished arm strength. Suuuuure.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
I still don't get it. He couldn't get a better Colts team past Mark Sanchez at home, but he's going to take an inferior Denver team to the Super Bowl after a year off AND with noticeable diminished arm strength. Suuuuure.

He actually has a run game now, why is it so hard to believe Denver can do well? After a couple of games to shake off the rust he looked great against SF.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 02:50 PM
He actually has a run game now, why is it so hard to believe Denver can do well? After a couple of games to shake off the rust he looked great against SF.

LMAO.

They have a run game? Are they bringing back Tebow to run the option again?

He looked good in a quarter of a preseason game so they go to the SB? Ok.

Denver and KC in the AFC Championship Game. Did you see how good we looked against AZ in the that first game?

Hog Farmer
08-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Soooo... If this genious thinks KC wins the division but Denver goes to the SB then why wouldn't he predict Denver to just win the division ? :hmmm:

New World Order
08-29-2012, 02:53 PM
LMAO.

They have a run game? Are they bringing back Tebow to run the option again?

He looked good in a quarter of a preseason game so they go to the SB? Ok.

Denver and KC in the AFC Championship Game. Did you see how good we looked against AZ in the that first game?

I never said they were going to the SB. AZ, really? Did you see how we looked against Seattle? Is Cassel going to dink and dunk his wya to a win against the Baltimore Ravens?

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 02:53 PM
I never said they were going to the SB. AZ, really? Did you see how we looked against Seattle?

What was that that just flew over your head?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 02:54 PM
How sad do you have to be to troll on a message board?

TEX
08-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Denver could win it all. They have a real QB. Once you have one of those, anything can happen once you get into the playoffs.

whoman69
08-29-2012, 02:56 PM

Maybe he thinks we got rid of Matt Cassel.

loochy
08-29-2012, 02:56 PM
why is it so hard to believe Denver can do well?

because they aren't very good

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Denver could win it all. They have a real QB. Once you have one of those, anything can happen once you get into the playoffs.

They have a guy that was a real QB, now they have a super intelligent version of Damon Huard

TEX
08-29-2012, 02:59 PM
They have a guy that was a real QB, now they have a super intelligent version of Damon Huard

LOL! Good one. But Manning is still very real. Not as good as he once was, but still good enough.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 03:00 PM

The chiefs are the only sports team I care about, I just want them to do well. I feel like if our city demands better we will be in a better position. Sorry I don't agree with everything Pioli does, but be honest you joined the board in 2005, in 2007-2008 did you come here and voice your support for king carl?

vailpass
08-29-2012, 03:01 PM

You better hope so.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 03:02 PM
The talent difference is a weeee bit different there cheech. Sorry, if I don't jump off a cliff over meaningless preseason games. I'll stick with my calculated prediction thank you very much.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 03:06 PM
The talent difference is a weeee bit different there cheech. Sorry, if I don't jump off a cliff over meaningless preseason games. I'll stick with my calculated prediction thank you very much.

Why are you so confident? We have a weak defensive line who has shown absolutely no promise they can stop the run, Seattle's backup came here and ran all over us, our second and third string CB are questionable, Hillis is coming off a season with a 3.6 ypc and was hurt the last 6 games. Cassel has shown he is a dink and dunk passer.

I realize Cassel can do fine against the NFC West and Afc South, but what about the teams that are over .500? You do realize he has 1 win in his 2.5 seasons against those teams, and it's not even that, if he would just play well I would have some faith in him. I just don't understand why everyone is so positive.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Well, golly gee focusing on only the negatives leads to a prediction for a crappy year? Yeah, if everything goes wrong it'll be a poor season. The ship stays steady they have the talent to win 9-11 games like many outlets are picking them to do.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-29-2012, 03:10 PM

LMAO

vailpass
08-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Why are you so confident? We have a weak defensive line who has shown absolutely no promise they can stop the run, Seattle's backup came here and ran all over us, our second and third string CB are questionable, Hillis is coming off a season with a 3.6 ypc and was hurt the last 6 games. Cassel has shown he is a dink and dunk passer.

I realize Cassel can do fine against the NFC West and Afc South, but what about the teams that are over .500? You do realize he has 1 win in his 2.5 seasons against those teams, and it's not even that, if he would just play well I would have some faith in him. I just don't understand why everyone is so positive.

"We"? You saying your are a Chiefs fan?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 03:12 PM
"We"? You saying your are a Chiefs fan?

This guy SCREAMS Knowmo.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-29-2012, 03:13 PM
The mods really need to release the ban on Clay. He's got like 30 mults now.

vailpass
08-29-2012, 03:13 PM

GoChiefs is banned?

vailpass
08-29-2012, 03:14 PM
This guy SCREAMS Knowmo.

I'm no expert but I didn't think he was a KC fan.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-29-2012, 03:16 PM
GoChiefs is banned?

Not banned, but gone for a couple weeks I think due to a bet.

Messier
08-29-2012, 03:16 PM

The accu of accuscore doesn't work very well. I think they have two teams going 0-16, and a few of the Chiefs losses are by fewer than one point. It's dumb.

SNR
08-29-2012, 03:18 PM

PRESEASON MATTERS!

Why would we be concerned about stopping the run? This is the same personnel, same coaching staff, and same system that did very well at stopping the run the past two seasons. Our CBs will be fine once Flowers returns (again, NOTHING has changed from last year except for the slight downgrade from Carr to Routt, and Daniels being injured).

Your only criticism that matters is of Cassel, who has shown a trajectory of suckitude over 3 seasons with us. THAT is a fair criticism. Everything else is just dickless preseason bitching.

vailpass
08-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Not banned, but gone for a couple weeks I think due to a bet.

Huh, did not know that. Thanks.

HemiEd
08-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Huh, did not know that. Thanks.

Might have had something to do with McCluster scoring a TD, but not sure.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 03:33 PM

I have actually talked to Phobia, he can confirm that I am not Clayton

New World Order
08-29-2012, 03:37 PM
PRESEASON MATTERS!

Why would we be concerned about stopping the run? This is the same personnel, same coaching staff, and same system that did very well at stopping the run the past two seasons. Our CBs will be fine once Flowers returns (again, NOTHING has changed from last year except for the slight downgrade from Carr to Routt, and Daniels being injured).

Your only criticism that matters is of Cassel, who has shown a trajectory of suckitude over 3 seasons with us. THAT is a fair criticism. Everything else is just dickless preseason bitching.

No it's not, we pretty much ahve an unkown NT playing in the middle, we didn't last year. I think the downgrade from Carr to Routt is going to be a lot bigger than you think.

So to sum it up, our d line doesn't look strong with a scrub playing in the middle, unlike last year. Kelly Gregg wasnt great but he was solid. Our second and third CB are huge question marks and Flowers hasn't played at all this preseason.

SNR
08-29-2012, 03:46 PM
No it's not, we pretty much ahve an unkown NT playing in the middle, we didn't last year. I think the downgrade from Carr to Routt is going to be a lot bigger than you think.

So to sum it up, our d line doesn't look strong with a scrub playing in the middle, unlike last year. Kelly Gregg wasnt great but he was solid. Our second and third CB are huge question marks and Flowers hasn't played at all this preseason.We'll see now, won't we?

The defensive line is playing like retards in those preseason games. I don't know what the hell their problem is, but they're capable of so much more.

If you want to know who's responsible for the bad Seattle game, it isn't the NT play. Just watch the fucking games.

Also, Gregg wasn't any more solid than the play we're getting right now from these guys. Also, we did a good job in 2010 at stopping the run with fucking Ron Edwards. Ron. Edwards.

The NT is crucial to this defense, but you're not examining the real evidence if you think Toribio and Powe are the assholes who can't tackle.

Guru
08-29-2012, 03:52 PM
All I can say is

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Deberg_1990
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM

This

I can see 2 teams coming from the West as well. Ive been saying for awhile now the NFL regular season has been devalued and isnt as important as it once was.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 04:11 PM
We'll see now, won't we?

The defensive line is playing like retards in those preseason games. I don't know what the hell their problem is, but they're capable of so much more.

If you want to know who's responsible for the bad Seattle game, it isn't the NT play. Just watch the ****ing games. Also, Gregg wasn't any more solid than the play we're getting right now from these guys. Also, we did a good job in 2010 at stopping the run with ****ing Ron Edwards. Ron. Edwards.

The NT is crucial to this defense, but you're not examining the real evidence if you think Toribio and Powe are the assholes who can't tackle.

It was for the Rams game

TEX
08-29-2012, 04:17 PM
PRESEASON MATTERS!

As a defense, KC was very inconsistent in stopping the run last season. They did get better down the stretch. Do you know where they were ranked against the run? There is legitimate cause for concern this season.

Also, we're going to miss Carr more than you think. Routt is average at best.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 04:18 PM
As a defense, KC was very inconsistent in stopping the run last season. They did get better down the stretch. Do you know where they were ranked against the run? There is legitimate cause for concern this season.

Also, we're going to miss Carr more than you think. Routt is average at best.

I won't look but I think they were 26th in total rushing yards and 12th in ypc.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 04:20 PM
I thought there wouldn't be a significant dropoff from Carr to Route but after watching the preseason, Routte doesn't look good at all. Brandon Carr was the guy that made the Chiefs secondary special. Now the Chiefs secondary is average.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Tell it again. It was a cool story...bro.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Tell it again. It was a cool story...bro.

I have actually talked to Phobia, he can confirm I am not clayton

Luke Warm
08-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I was LMAO just with the thread title

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Peter King was on PTI earlier and said that Manning might have the best group of skill position players he has ever played with in his life.

SNR
08-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Peter King was on PTI earlier and said that Manning might have the best group of skill position players he has ever played with in his life.
Yeah no

Ugly Duck
08-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Manning might have the best group of skill position players he has ever played with in his life.

Case in point: Knowshon Moreno....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Knowshon_Moreno_2010.JPG/280px-Knowshon_Moreno_2010.JPG

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah no

I would give the 2004 Colts with Harrison, Wayne, Stokely, Clark and James the edge over the 2012 Broncos. But I would take Denver's weapons over any Colts team that didn't have James.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah no

He has a running game. Only the blind could think that Matt Cassel could lead the Chiefs to a 11-5 record and Manning and company would not be contenders

JASONSAUTO
08-29-2012, 05:11 PM

Looks like clay
Posted via Mobile Device

Urc Burry
08-29-2012, 05:15 PM
He has a running game. Only the blind could think that Matt Cassel could lead the Chiefs to a 11-5 record and Manning and company would not be contenders

Yeah your right. There is ZERO chance a team that went 10-6 2 years ago can go 11-5 with an improved roster

Messier
08-29-2012, 05:53 PM
I would give the 2004 Colts with Harrison, Wayne, Stokely, Clark and James the edge over the 2012 Broncos. But I would take Denver's weapons over any Colts team that didn't have James.

I would also give the 2005, 2006, 2007 Colts the edge as well. I would give the edge to the 2008, aaaannnd maybe the 2009 Colts too.

Luke Warm
08-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Denver sucks.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:12 PM

Look dipshit, all Phobia or anybody could prove is you aren't posting from your home computer/network. you could and are most likely across town on a family members computer posting this shit.

I say that because no way you have any actual friends.

And you already know who Phobia is and what he can do? Hell I wouldn't be surprised if you bought a new computer and are rolling around town using free wireless at restaurants.

Fact is you are Clay in every way shape and form and even if you aren't physically him take heed and understand you are on the path to becoming a failure and there is someone ahead of you paving the way to loserville and if you don't believe it just keep rolling down this road.

O.city
08-29-2012, 06:15 PM

So Thomas is better than a hall of famer, Decker is better than an all pro, Tamme is better than Clark, and your rb's are better than James?

Hell take James away and they aren't close.

Bowser
08-29-2012, 06:21 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZrCxO7vamaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
08-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Ryan Tannehill has come out with the prediction that the Chiefs will win the NFC East.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 06:25 PM
So Thomas is better than a hall of famer, Decker is better than an all pro, Tamme is better than Clark, and your rb's are better than James?

Hell take James away and they aren't close.

Decker and Thomas are going to put up Pro Bowl numbers. They are studs who are going to surprise A LOT of people on CP.

Tamme was the 6th rated TE in football the last time he played with Manning. And Dreessen was the 6th rated TE in the NFL last year.

We are really strong at RB too with McGahee, Hillman, Knowshon, and Ball.

We have a lot of talent and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a top 5 scoring offense this year. We can run, we can pass, and we can protect. We have zero weaknesses offensively.

Bowser
08-29-2012, 06:26 PM
We have zero weaknesses offensively.

Except for that neck on your quarterback, amirite?

Chiefaholic
08-29-2012, 06:27 PM
I predict water will be wet, the sun will set to the West, and OJ's former blood soaked glove still doesn't fit. What do I win? **** SI and Peter King... Two of the most overrated and clueless bastards to waste perfectly good paper.

SNR
08-29-2012, 06:31 PM

Who? Peyton?

That's precious. McGahee won't crack even 1000 on the ground this year.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Decker and Thomas are going to put up Pro Bowl numbers. They are studs who are going to surprise A LOT of people on CP.

Tamme was the 6th rated TE in football the last time he played with Manning. And Dreessen was the 6th rated TE in the NFL last year.

We are really strong at RB too with McGahee, Hillman, Knowshon, and Ball.

We have a lot of talent and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a top 5 scoring offense this year. We can run, we can pass, and we can protect. We have zero weaknesses offensively.

You know every time you post on CP a little itty bitty newborn baby bronco dies right?

New World Order
08-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Look dipshit, all Phobia or anybody could prove is you aren't posting from your home computer/network. you could and are most likely across town on a family members computer posting this shit.

I say that because no way you have any actual friends.

And you already know who Phobia is and what he can do? Hell I wouldn't be surprised if you bought a new computer and are rolling around town using free wireless at restaurants.

Fact is you are Clay in every way shape and form and even if you aren't physically him take heed and understand you are on the path to becoming a failure and there is someone ahead of you paving the way to loserville and if you don't believe it just keep rolling down this road.

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o616/tsaunders1306/u-mad1.jpg

O.city
08-29-2012, 06:35 PM
I can't believe on a Chiefs board, this asshat is continuously allowed to make threads about Broncos shit.

Not only that, he has his own thread. On a Chiefs board, a Bronco fan has a thread of his own.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Who? Peyton?

That's precious. McGahee won't crack even 1000 on the ground this year.

Peyton with a run game... Denver offense will be nice. Meanwhile we have dink and dunk, 3 yard comeback route Matt Cassel.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:37 PM
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o616/tsaunders1306/u-mad1.jpg

So you have yet figured out the difference between anger and honesty?

SNR
08-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Peyton with a run game... Denver offense will be nice. Meanwhile we have dink and dunk, 3 yard comeback route Matt Cassel.

Uh... no. Peyton Manning doesn't have a running game. Unless Ronnie Hillman busts out and rocks the world, they don't have it. McGahee is garbage. Without Tebow he'll suck ass.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 06:39 PM
So you have yet figured out the difference between anger and honesty?

When the first line of your post includes the word dipshit, I do sense a bit of hostility.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Uh... no. Peyton Manning doesn't have a running game. Unless Ronnie Hillman busts out and rocks the world, they don't have it. McGahee is garbage. Without Tebow he'll suck ass.

They are trading a 1st to get Tebow back from the Jets and running the option again.

O.city
08-29-2012, 06:41 PM
When people brought up how talented the Chiefs were this year, some were quick to say that all the talent is unproven.

How the hell are these Bronco skill players proven? Besides the 33 year old RB who has had a few good years, and a future HOF qb, who's now 36, hasn't played for a year, and had 4 procedures done on his neck, there isn't a proven player in the bunch.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:41 PM
When the first line of your post includes the word dipshit, I do sense a bit of hostility.

I didn't chose the word, the word chose you.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 06:42 PM

Yeah hes only had 4 1000 yard seasons in his career including last year, total garbage.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 06:43 PM

McGahee had 3 100 yard games when Kyle Orton was starting.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah hes only had 4 1000 yard seasons in his career including last year, total garbage.

Hey dipshit, 1,000 yards in a 16 game season = 62 yards a game which doesn't mean shit.

Like I said, the word chose you.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:45 PM
McGahee had 3 100 yard games when Kyle Orton was starting.

Holy shit! 3 100 yard games? IN ONE SEASON? Is he in the HOF yet?

O.city
08-29-2012, 06:47 PM

Look at those monster defenses he did that against.

Cincy, which actually had a pretty good defense, so power to him there.

Green Bay and SD.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 06:49 PM

Poor Marcellus can't think of a rational thought so he starts insulting everyone else. In case you have been living under a rock a thousand yard season is viewed as a pretty successful year. Now begone until you provide some legitimate facts for a real discussion.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 06:49 PM

I'm just saying McGahee was playing well before Tebow took over. He had 3 100 yard games in the 5 games Orton started and only had 4 100 yard games in the 11 games Tebow started.

O.city
08-29-2012, 06:50 PM
The 2011 Broncos were an absolute statistical anomaly.

They were a 5-11 team, that played a shit schedule and won some games by the hand of god.

Basically the 2010 Chiefs.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Poor Marcellus can't think of a rational thought so he starts insulting everyone else. In case you have been living under a rock a thousand yard season is viewed as a pretty successful year. Now begone until you provide some legitimate facts for a real discussion.

No a 1,000 yard season for a RB is not considered to be shit anymore. But keep proving your vast knowledge.

JFC 62 yards a game is all you expect from a good RB. :facepalm:

Chiefaholic
08-29-2012, 06:58 PM

Look at the "noob" who's start date is July of 1012 talking trash and speaking of topics during the Peterson regime. Stop pretending everybody on this board is a fool Clay, and honor the bet. I'm sure you don't get a lot of opportunities to pretend you're a man, so take advantage of this one.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 06:58 PM
No a 1,000 yard season for a RB is not considered to be shit anymore. But keep proving your vast knowledge.

JFC 62 yards a game is all you expect from a good RB. :facepalm:

He was 7th in YPC.

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:00 PM
If/when we find out that Clay is New World Order, is a permaban in order?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:05 PM
When people brought up how talented the Chiefs were this year, some were quick to say that all the talent is unproven.

How the hell are these Bronco skill players proven? Besides the 33 year old RB who has had a few good years, and a future HOF qb, who's now 36, hasn't played for a year, and had 4 procedures done on his neck, there isn't a proven player in the bunch.

This, for the love of god THIS

King_Chief_Fan
08-29-2012, 07:05 PM

We all know it is...never happen...GoChiefs chumps this board and does it often

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:07 PM
O City and Marcellus are absolutely owning Knowmo and this Bronco troll something fierce. Someone throw in the towel for the troll and the mult.

jspchief
08-29-2012, 07:10 PM
I thought there wouldn't be a significant dropoff from Carr to Route but after watching the preseason, Routte doesn't look good at all. Brandon Carr was the guy that made the Chiefs secondary special. Now the Chiefs secondary is average.

Agree. Carr blanketed his side of the field. QBs rarely saw his man as open. Routt will get tested much more.

Chiefaholic
08-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Back to the topic of original discussion. There's not much doubt that a healthy Manning will be better than last years version of a FB playing QB. The key word however is HEALTHY... The zebras aren't allowed to wrap bubble wrap around Brokeneck Mountain, and can't allow the super-obvious holding on more than 90% of the passing plays. Manning WILL be hammered sooner or later , and the Donks will be forced to play Hanie or an extremely raw Osweiler to the wolves. My prediction.... 9-7 and miss the playoffs

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Myth....BUSTED

Thread over. Thanks for wasting our time.

Tuckdaddy
08-29-2012, 07:22 PM
No team has ever been this over hyped from getting one guy. I have said it before and I will say it again. I am not buying the hype. Three neck surgeries at 36, a year of no playing at all and now a new team with new players and the tougest first have season schedule in the league does not translate into a Superbowl appearance. It won't happen. If Favre didn't do it with that rediclous year he had plus AP and a bad ass defense then Manning won't either.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 07:22 PM

I am not Clay, but if you have any ideas on how I can prove it, let me know

mr. tegu
08-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Who is clay?

SNR
08-29-2012, 07:25 PM

I have a new theory.

You're Tom Cash.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Manning is not fragile and he has been one of the 3 least sacked QB's in the NFL every year of his career. If he gets hurt it will be an injured knee or a rib injury or something, it won't be related to his neck. He got WHACKED against San Fran and still completed that 40 yard pass.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:26 PM
A well timed Troy blitz away from the bandwagon emptying is pretty cool. Very lucky James Harrison won't be playing.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 07:27 PM
I have a new theory.

You're Tom Cash.

I have a picture of myself with a name on a license, would that work? Then I could IM you over MSN and could forward you my original email from MSN when I signed up. That's the closest I think I can do

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:28 PM
A well timed Troy blitz away from the bandwagon emptying is pretty cool. Very lucky James Harrison won't be playing.

Rumor is Harrison will be back Week 1.

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Manning is not fragile and he has been one of the 3 least sacked QB's in the NFL every year of his career. If he gets hurt it will be an injured knee or a rib injury or something, it won't be related to his neck. He got WHACKED against San Fran and still completed that 40 yard pass.

Curious. Have a question for you dipshit.

You asked the other day what we would be saying if he were in KC, what would you be saying?

I doubt it would be "his arm strength is back yada yada yada"

Pasta Giant Meatball
Rumor is Harrison will be back Week 1.

:fire:

The media is so fickle that Favre could rip off his Wranglers for a jock and they'd pick the team that signs him to be contendors. They just want to stir up clueless fans like KnowMo, so it works pretty well.

Von Dumbass
We have Clady, I'm not worried about Harrison.

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:32 PM

For sure, Clady is rock solid.

He's never been abused by Tamba or any other pass rusher.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:34 PM
A post about Tamba's bitch, how cute. Harrison will beat him like a rented mule.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Curious. Have a question for you dipshit.

You asked the other day what we would be saying if he were in KC, what would you be saying?

I doubt it would be "his arm strength is back yada yada yada"

I don't know. I doubt I'd be ripping him that much once the draft and FA was over with. If he looked good I'd say he looked good. I don't come to CP to tell Chiefs fans how shitty their team is.

Chiefaholic
08-29-2012, 07:39 PM

I'll be watching this matchup very close and expect to see a LOT of obvious holding. Clady is Hali's personal b**ch.

Bowser

Yeah, but Peyton might (should) be.

O.city
I don't know. I doubt I'd be ripping him that much once the draft and FA was over with. If he looked good I'd say he looked good. I don't come to CP to tell Chiefs fans how shitty their team is.

Anybody wanna fall on this grenade?

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:40 PM
LeBeau vs. Manning is a damn good chess game. How have the last couple meetings turned out?

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:41 PM
BTW, why is this a thread of it's own?

Doesn't dipshit have a place to post his drivel?

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Clady was in the Pro Bowl last year. I think he will love playing with a QB that gets rid of the ball quickly and can move in the pocket. Orton and Tebow weren't easy guys to block for.

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Post this stupid donkey spam in your masturbatory thread.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:46 PM
50th rated Tackle in the game. Suuuuure deserved that ROFL

He was outplayed by Branden Albert and nobody here thinks he's a PBer.

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Clady was in the Pro Bowl last year. I think he will love playing with a QB that gets rid of the ball quickly and can move in the pocket. Orton and Tebow weren't easy guys to block for.

Didn't you hear? The Pro Bowl has been deemed to not mean shit around here, because in reality it doesn't.

Matt Cassel made the Pro Bowl, he's gonna love having all these weapons this year. See how stupid that sounds.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Pro Bowler Cassel throwing to Pro Bowler Bowe and handing off to Pro Bowlers Charles and Hillis. Top 5 offense for sure with all dat Pro Bowl

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-29-2012, 07:50 PM
I actually have the Chargers ahead of Denver right now. A better QB (a healthy Gates and Mathews gives them better weapons as well) AND defense, hard to put Denver ahead of them right now. 3rd place is pretty good possibility for them.

O.city
08-29-2012, 07:52 PM
In all honesty, I really don't know what will happen in the AFCW. The Chargers have a good chance to be pretty good, but have some injuries and questions on defense. The Broncos have some talent on both sides, but also have questions, especially with their qb. The Chiefs have talent, but tons of questions and seemed to be headed the wrong way. The Raiders, are thought to be rebuilding, but I think they will surprise.

New World Order
08-29-2012, 08:26 PM

Manning can move in the pocket?

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Manning can move in the pocket?

In the pocket, yes. There might not be anybody in the NFL who is better at stepping up/finding space in the pocket.

He isn't mobile but he knows how to avoid a rush just by simply moving a couple steps in a particular direction. He is not a sitting duck back there like Orton.

tredadda
08-29-2012, 08:46 PM
This is too funny. I can't see why they think Denver is going to the SB. Is it because of Manning? Hell a younger more healthy Manning has only been to the SB twice with teams more talented than the Broncos. How on earth is an old out for a season 4 neck surgery Manning going to do it with a less talented team?

Planetman
08-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Hurry up and put them on the cover. That should do the trick.

O.city
08-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Can we move this to Knowmo's own slop thread that he has, so we don't have to read this shit?

It's pretty funny that he didn't post who they picked to win the division.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 08:53 PM

Ummm, I didn't know that the Chiefs were picked to win the division until a Chiefs fan posted it in this thread. The link I read made no mention of the Chiefs.

Congrats on SI picking you to win the division title though. It's not as good as being picked to go to the Super Bowl but hey, it's somethin'.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
This is too funny. I can't see why they think Denver is going to the SB. Is it because of Manning? Hell a younger more healthy Manning has only been to the SB twice with teams more talented than the Broncos. How on earth is an old out for a season 4 neck surgery Manning going to do it with a less talented team?

We have an OC who will be a HC in a couple years, a proven DC who has been a HC for 8 years, a franchise QB, an elite passrush, a franchise LT, and a shutdown corner. Denver has all of the pieces you look for in a team.

O.city
08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Ummm, I didn't know that the Chiefs were picked to win the division until a Chiefs fan posted it in this thread. The link I read made no mention of the Chiefs.

Congrats on SI picking you to win the division title though. It's not as good as being picked to go to the Super Bowl but hey, it's somethin'.

Sure they fact that you didn't actually go to the site and take a look?

I guess it was a good post, considering it wasn't some bullshit twitter account that you probably made up yourself.

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Sure they fact that you didn't actually go to the site and take a look?

I guess it was a good post, considering it wasn't some bullshit twitter account that you probably made up yourself.

There was no site to look at. It was in a magazine. Jesus.

O.city
08-29-2012, 08:57 PM
We have an OC who will be a HC in a couple years, a proven DC who has been a HC for 8 years, a franchise QB, an elite passrush, a franchise LT, and a shutdown corner. Denver has all of the pieces you look for in a team.

50th ranked LT, a franchise LT? Sure. A shutdown corner? Need to check out Champs last few years.

Plus you have Hillman, LT 2.0, Tamme the asshole and Tracy Porter the dipshit.

O.city
08-29-2012, 08:59 PM
There was no site to look at. It was in a magazine. Jesus.

It's in a magazine, that has an online version, that is posted online.

Again, you have been told to not put shit like this as threads. You have your own little thread to throw this bullshit into. The fact that you even have that is amazingly terrible bullshit.

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2012, 08:59 PM

Obvious troll is obvious

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2012, 09:01 PM

Again, you have been told to not put shit like this as threads. You have your own little thread to throw this bullshit into. The fact that you even have that is amazingly terrible bullshit.

Donkey homerism is the only sanctioned homerism on Chiefs Planet.

:)

Von Dumbass
08-29-2012, 09:04 PM

Give me a link to the full SI NFL Preview issue. You can't find it, because it isn't available online.

This topic was thread worthy. I post things that are not thread worthy in the other thread.

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Give me a link to the full SI NFL Preview issue. You can't find it, because it isn't available online.

This topic was thread worthy. I post things that are not thread worthy in the other thread.

It is donkey news. This is a Chiefs board.

Go suck Manning's cock in your thread.

O.city
08-29-2012, 09:06 PM

Thread worthy? It's a fucking Chiefs fan board. Why would we want to read about that a Bronco miraculously taking a team that should have been 5-11 last year to a SB, with 1 upgrade?

Whenever you think something is thread worthy, get it approved by a mod or something first.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-30-2012, 12:30 PM
So, by picking the Chiefs to win the division, they think they are a better team and that Denver is going to go on a fluke run or something.

That's my interpretation of it.

boogblaster
08-30-2012, 12:47 PM
donks do do .....

vailpass
08-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Can we move this to Knowmo's own slop thread that he has, so we don't have to read this shit?

Why would that matter? It's an article about the Rolls Royce, you're pissed because the Corolla wasn't mentioned?

CoMoChief
08-30-2012, 12:50 PM

Champ Bailey isn't a "shutdown" CB any longer. He's good, but he's long in the tooth, and gets his recognition mostly on his name if anything.

Other than Dumervil and Miller, the Broncos defense is mostly garbage.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Si curse anyways

Finally, we agree.

Sofa King
08-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Champ Bailey isn't a "shutdown" CB any longer. He's good, but he's long in the tooth, and gets his recognition mostly on his name if anything.

Other than Dumervil and Miller, the Broncos defense is mostly garbage.

Dumerville is extremely overrated. He's either injured or suspended every year. Miller is one of the few players on the Broncos who is above average, and he hasn't proved that he can stay healthy.

ptlyon
08-30-2012, 01:18 PM
So, by picking the Chiefs to win the division, they think they are a better team and that Denver is going to go on a fluke run or something.

That's my interpretation of it.

Sorry but your interpretation would be wrong. The correct interpretation is King always has, and always will, suck donkey cock.

vailpass
08-30-2012, 01:35 PM
Dumerville is extremely overrated. He's either injured or suspended every year. Miller is one of the few players on the Broncos who is above average, end he hasn't proved that he can stay healthy.

LMAO

Von Dumbass
09-01-2012, 04:00 PM
SI has the Chiefs and the Broncos both finishing at 10-6, and I guess they thought, "What the hell, lets just give the Chiefs fans something and let them have a #1 beside their name". They have the Chiefs winning a playoff game against the Bills and then losing the following week against NE.

They have Denver beating Baltimore, Houston, and NE on their way to the Super Bowl.

Bowser
09-01-2012, 04:01 PM
SI has the Chiefs and they Broncos both finishing at 10-6, and I guess they thought, "What the hell, lets just give the Chiefs fans something and let them have a #1 beside their name". They have the Chiefs winning a playoff game against the Bills and then losing the following week against NE.

They have Denver beating Baltimore, Houston, and NE on their way to the Super Bowl.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp890yFYyW1qc755n.gif

Bowser
09-01-2012, 04:09 PM
http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

Von Dumbass
09-01-2012, 04:11 PM
http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

You excited about your projected playoff win?

Bowser
09-01-2012, 04:16 PM
You excited about your projected playoff win?

I assumed that's how you felt after buying SI's horseshit.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-01-2012, 04:25 PM
SI has the Chiefs and the Broncos both finishing at 10-6, and I guess they thought, "What the hell, lets just give the Chiefs fans something and let them have a #1 beside their name". They have the Chiefs winning a playoff game against the Bills and then losing the following week against NE.

The same New England that scored on almost every possession in 2 games against that below average Denver defense?

Von Dumbass
09-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Here is Peter King's award predictions for 2012. (Romeo is his coach of the year)

MVP
Peyton Manning- Reports of his demise were greatly exaggerated. You'll see when he leads the Broncos deep into January.

Offensive Player of the Year
Aaron Rodgers- He'll be the first QB to throw for 5,500 yards... and someday he'll break the astound barrier of 6,000.

DPOY
Brooks Reed- All over America fans scurry to Wikipedia to find out who this guy is. You'll know when he flirts with 20 sacks.

OROY
Andrew Luck- The most precocious rookie QB since You-Know-Who in '98. His passing numbers will match Cam Newton's.

DROY

Bruce Irvin- Attention in Seattle is laser-focused on the third-round rookie, who'll sneak through O-lines for 14 sacks.

Comeback Player of the Year
Peyton Manning- If Denver wins the AFC West, there won't be another candidate. Even if not, he'll be hard to beat.

Coach of the Year
Romeo Crennel- Remember in Cleveland, when he wasn't up to the job? Funny what a difference five or six Pro Bowlers make.

Executive of the Year
Rick Smith- When you lose Mario Williams and don't even worry, it's a pretty good indicator that you're drafting well.

Von Dumbass
09-01-2012, 05:41 PM
The same New England that scored on almost every possession in 2 games against that below average Denver defense?

Denver was winning the first game they played 17-6 in the second quarter, until we turned the ball over on 4 straight possessions inside our own 40 yard line.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Denver was winning the first game they played 17-6 in the second quarter, until we turned the ball over on 4 straight possessions inside our own 40 yard line.

That...was the first game...and then there was the playoff game. You know, the one that mattered more than that first game. The one that you still lost.

JD10367
09-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately, KnowMo was in mid-coitus when his g/f told him in French about this SI prediction. The result was... unfortunate.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wx2NdrhDcME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MagicHef
09-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Dumerville is extremely overrated. He's either injured or suspended every year. Miller is one of the few players on the Broncos who is above average, and he hasn't proved that he can stay healthy.

?

Dumervil has never been suspended. You may be thinking of Hali.

PornChief
09-01-2012, 07:51 PM
?

he probably read about the suspension in one of Peter King's columns

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 05:24 AM

....then New England scored on almost every possession for 6 quarters straight. It was a pretty sad display of defense. Something that happened routinely against any decent offense they played.

bevischief
09-02-2012, 05:44 AM
He isn't going to make thru the season.

KC Tattoo
09-02-2012, 05:49 AM
He isn't going to make thru the season.

I can't wait to read the Q threads upon that faithful day his neck "snap"
They should be in abundance and no one should give a fuck that day.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 05:50 AM
then the dwarfs

BigMeatballDave
09-02-2012, 05:58 AM
?

Dumervil's daddy was a glassmaker.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 05:59 AM
doom pulled gun

bevischief
09-02-2012, 06:03 AM
then they beat

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 06:12 AM
the witness so

Sofa King
09-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Here is Peter King's award predictions for 2012. (Romeo is his coach of the year)

LMAO

So Aaron Rodgers throws for 5500 yards and DOESN'T get the MVP??? LMAO

This dumbass so badly wants Manning to do well that he completely throws logic out the window.

ta900
09-02-2012, 10:57 AM
The 2011 Broncos were an absolute statistical anomaly.

They were a 5-11 team, that played a shit schedule and won some games by the hand of god.

Basically the 2010 Chiefs.

Yeah except they actually won a playoff game. You know one of those games the Chiefs won when you were still a nutstain in your daddy's panties.

JASONSAUTO
09-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah except they actually won a playoff game. You know one of those games the Chiefs won when you were still a nutstain in your daddy's panties.

Get fucked by your dog again
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
09-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Only a pussy with a loser mentality, would think that this team no chance of doing just that.

Marcellus
09-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Only a pussy with a loser mentality, would think that this team no chance of doing just that.

That and the fact they haven't proven to have a running game. They had one last year because of Tebow, not the o-line or the running backs.

So I am not sure where the "running game" they are sure to have is coming from.

BossChief
09-02-2012, 12:27 PM
That and the fact they haven't proven to have a running game. They had one last year because of Tebow, not the o-line or the running backs.

Their running game will be just fine unless manning gets hurt.

Middle of the pack, at least.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 12:27 PM
he couldn't finger

threebag02
09-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Pawnmowers Tender Asshole

RINGLEADER
09-02-2012, 12:51 PM
2011: Falcons over Chargers-ROFL (Giants over Patriots) - 0.0
2010: Steelers over Packers (Saints over Colts) - 0.0%
2009: Patriots over Bears (Steelers over Cardinals) - 0.0%
2008: Patriots over Cowboys (Giants over Patriots) - 25.0%

Total accuracy: 1 participant out of 8 or 12.5%

Marcellus
09-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Their running game will be just fine unless manning gets hurt.

Middle of the pack, at least.

His last 3 years in Indy they averaged 84 yards a game rushing as a team (with a whopping 3.5yrs avg per attempt) so the whole he makes the run game better thing is not accurate.

They ran for 100 a game last year when he was out and the average per attempt was up to 4.2

Von Dumbass
09-02-2012, 10:25 PM

If you take away Tebow's rushing yards from last year Denver still would have been ranked 12th. And Willis McGahee had 3 100 yard games in the 5 games Orton started and only had 4 in the 11 games that Tebow started.

NJChiefsFan
09-02-2012, 11:33 PM
So king thinks a qb will throw for 5500, Romeo gets coach of yr, but Peyton gets MVP and the broncos the division. Interesting.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Pawnmowers Tender Asshole

Shat a PileHigh

bevischief
09-03-2012, 06:37 AM
So the penguins

threebag02
09-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Just Chilled Out

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-03-2012, 12:23 PM