PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Gay Couple Accuses Continental Airlines of Shaming Them with Sex Toy

3rd&48ers
08-29-2012, 04:39 PM
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Couple-Accuse-Airline-Of-Shaming-Them-With-Dildo-167733125.html?dr

A gay couple has sued Continental Airlines for emotional distress, alleging that the airline shamed them with a dildo.

Christopher Bridgemann and Martin Borger sued the airline this week, claiming that baggage workers removed a sex toy from their luggage and taped it to the outside of the suitcase for all to see, according to SF Weekly.

The men flew from Costa Rica to Houston on May 21, 2011, the newspaper reported. The men retrieved their luggage, then rechecked their bags onto a flight to Norfolk, Va.

At the baggage claim in Norfolk, they discovered, "to their horror, that a private sex toy had been removed from one of their bags, covered in a greasy foul-smelling substance and taped prominently to the top of their bag," according to the newspaper.

The couple claim severe emotional distress and further claim that they were singled out for the hazing because they are gay.

SF Weekly did not report what Continental's response was to the allegation.

A spokeswoman at United on Tuesday immediately clarified that Continental was merged with United two years ago. However, she did not have an immediate response to the SF Weekly story, saying she would have to look into it before responding in writing.

NewChief
08-29-2012, 04:42 PM
For when two dicks just aren't enough...

Luke Warm
08-29-2012, 04:44 PM
That was a real dick thing to do

3rd&48ers
08-29-2012, 04:44 PM
For when two dicks just aren't enough...

LMAO

Saul Good
08-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Gay men...dildo...greasy, foul-smelling substance

We've got a mystery on our hands.

Canofbier
08-29-2012, 04:46 PM
What the hell was their rationale for doing that? Were the baggage handlers just being assholes, or is there some idiotic policy that mandates it? I'm sure there are hundreds of women going through security with sex toys in their bags each day, and I can't imagine this has ever been done to them.

3rd&48ers
08-29-2012, 04:48 PM

Probably baby oil and shit

ThaVirus
08-29-2012, 04:53 PM

You would know, eh?

OnTheWarpath58
08-29-2012, 04:55 PM
My suitcase was vibrating?

Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.

http://www.travelsnitch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/TS-Fight-Club-screenshot-23.jpg

Saul Good
08-29-2012, 04:56 PM

I didn't say it was a particularly difficult mystery to solve.

Ugly Duck
The couple claim severe emotional distress

I can understand that. Heck, most of us guys would suffer severe emotional distress if someone used one of those things on us....

GloryDayz
A) How'd they know it was a gay couple? Did they have a note taped to the outside of the luggage? Seems like something you'd see in a STRAIGHT couple's luggage!

B) A dildo for a male gay couple? Two needles dick gay guys?? SOOOO small that need more size for the butt!!! THAT'S an EPIC needle-dick!

Oh, and so much for gay pride I guess!

bevischief
08-29-2012, 04:57 PM
When the penis fits...

Sorter
08-29-2012, 05:00 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/283/544/e02.gif

BoneKrusher
08-29-2012, 05:02 PM

they better call Colombo

BoneKrusher
08-29-2012, 05:13 PM
When the penis fits...

ROFL

3rd&48ers
08-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I can understand that. Heck, most of us guys would suffer severe emotional distress if someone used one of those things on us....

This sounds sick but I was driving one night like 3 am and there was this sex show or something on the radio and this dude called in and asked should he be worried that his man didn't love him because he said... When I am Banging him his penis is not erect, I was like WTF!!

Munson
08-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Wow. They really got ****ed in the ass on this one.

trndobrd
08-29-2012, 06:00 PM
This sounds sick but I was driving one night like 3 am and there was this sex show or something on the radio and this dude called in and asked should he be worried that his man didn't love him because he said... When I am Banging him his penis is not erect, I was like WTF!!

Well? Did his man love him or not?

Rain Man
08-29-2012, 06:16 PM
A) How'd they know it was a gay couple? Did they have a note taped to the outside of the luggage? Seems like something you'd see in a STRAIGHT couple's luggage!

This is a good point. I would have assumed it was a lesbian couple's luggage, because it would seem like they would be the most common buyers and users. I have no idea why a gay couple would even have any use for this. Are we sure this couple are men and not really butch lesbians with masculine names?

On a side note, I have to share this. If not for this thread, I would've kept it to myself. I was walking home a couple of nights ago, and there was a couple holding hands coming toward me. I do a minor double-take and think, "That's two men." Whatever. None of my business. Then I get closer, and I think, "Well, maybe the one on the right could be a woman. Maybe." I get closer, and think, "Nope, the one on the right is indeed a woman, though she's a pretty darn masculine looking woman." And I'm thinking, "That dude on the left really likes women that look like men," and then I realize that the one on the left is a woman too, but she's even more masculine looking. So the bottom line is that I originally thought this lesbian couple was two men, and then decided that it was a man and a woman, and then figured out that it was two women. It was rather bizarre.

Marcellus
08-29-2012, 06:30 PM

B) A dildo for a male gay couple? Two needles dick gay guys?? SOOOO small that need more size for the butt!!! THAT'S an EPIC needle-dick!

Oh, and so much for gay pride I guess!

I was wondering the same thing.

Never though of point B but hey..............

HoneyBadger
08-29-2012, 06:48 PM
If I worked as a baggage handler and found a dildo, I definitely would not want to touch it. I bet the bag was open, said penis rolled out and they didn't wanna handle it, so they just taped it to the bag it came out of.

Msmith
08-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Who has the authority to open and inspect luggage? Many luggage are locked and required special key to open.

ElGringo
08-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Who has the authority to open and inspect luggage? Many luggage are locked and required special key to open.

Luggage is no longer allowed to be locked when checked on a flight.

GloryDayz
08-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Maybe this helped them figure things out in Houston...

http://danielshortell.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/poop_pants.jpg%3Fw%3D450

petegz28
08-29-2012, 07:40 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F_bvCQUemYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qabbaan
08-29-2012, 07:46 PM
"Oh thugar bunth...? Did you remember to pack mithter happy?"

KChiefer
08-29-2012, 07:51 PM
A) How'd they know it was a gay couple?

Well the luggage said Chistopher and/or Martin on it. How many straight men do you know that pack a dildo for vacation?

Setsuna
08-29-2012, 07:53 PM
LOL. These people want to be recognized as equals right? Then recognize your claim is shit and you will lose horribly. Stop being sensitive bitches.

KChiefer
08-29-2012, 07:56 PM
If I worked as a baggage handler and found a dildo, I definitely would not want to touch it. I bet the bag was open, said penis rolled out and they didn't wanna handle it, so they just taped it to the bag it came out of.

Couldn't they use the same means they used to tape it to the bag to just get it back inside the bag?

LOL. These people want to be recognized as equals right? Then recognize your claim is shit and you will lose horribly. Stop being sensitive bitches.

Were they really that butthurt??? Probably not, but let a lawyer explain it and it's a full on prolapse!

Setsuna
08-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Were they really that butthurt??? Probably not, but let a lawyer explain it and it's a full on prolapse!

ROFL I bet they think being homosexual will give them an advantage. Which defeats their "movement." It's so pathetic.

KChiefer
08-29-2012, 08:09 PM
ROFL I bet they think being homosexual will give them an advantage. Which defeats their "movement." It's so pathetic.

I know we're clowning on this here, but I don't think you should generalize homosexuals as if these two people falsify their "movement."

People of all types bring frivolous lawsuits. Gays should be held to a higher standard?

Gay or straight they have a case IMO. If someone taped my blow-up-doll to the outside of my luggage, I'd be pissed! I just don't know if I'd have the balls to admit it happened in a courtroom.

Braincase
08-29-2012, 08:19 PM

Indeed. You didn't hear Setsuna bitching and moaning when they duct taped his dildo to his luggage.

crazycoffey
08-29-2012, 08:27 PM
.....So the bottom line is that I originally thought this lesbian couple was two men, and then decided that it was a man and a woman, and then figured out that it was two women. It was rather bizarre.

Homoflauge?
Gaymeleon?

Planetman
08-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Some people don't know how to pack their shit properly ... or maybe they do ...

KILLER_CLOWN
08-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Hows it hangin'?

Well usually it leans down the bag, but this time it was taped to the bag!

Oh and NUTHOOKS!

loochy
08-29-2012, 09:35 PM
They say that they were shamed?

What if there was a website like dog-shaming.com, but for gay people? homo-shaming.com

Planetman
08-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Indeed. You didn't hear Setsuna bitching and moaning when they duct taped his dildo to his luggage.
LMAO

Tribal Warfare
08-29-2012, 10:33 PM
butthurt at its finest

JD10367
08-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Now, see, this is a perfect example of why my dildo always goes in carry-on.

Otter
08-29-2012, 11:04 PM
GoChiefs and Wickedson spending their time off together? Poor guys can't catch a break.

ChiefsNow
08-30-2012, 05:43 AM
What kind of tape sticks to greasy smelly substances?

Chronic
08-30-2012, 06:29 AM
If you can take a dick

You outta be able to take a joke

Mr. Flopnuts
08-30-2012, 06:55 AM
I know we're clowning on this here, but I don't think you should generalize homosexuals as if these two people falsify their "movement."

People of all types bring frivolous lawsuits. Gays should be held to a higher standard?

Gay or straight they have a case IMO. If someone taped my blow-up-doll to the outside of my luggage, I'd be pissed! I just don't know if I'd have the balls to admit it happened in a courtroom.

Dat's da deal doe.

Fried Meat Ball!
08-30-2012, 07:11 AM
The "substance" was aircraft grease.

bevischief
08-30-2012, 07:17 AM
pics or it didn't happen.

tooge
08-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Ok, I'm ruling on the airlines for this one. Bag opens, rubber dickey falls out, nobody wants to touch it, tape it back to back, and a little aircraft grease gets on it. No biggie. The question here is why do two people who engage in sex together and have two dicks need another dick?

Fried Meat Ball!
08-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Ok, I'm ruling on the airlines for this one. Bag opens, rubber dickey falls out, nobody wants to touch it, tape it back to back, and a little aircraft grease gets on it. No biggie. The question here is why do two people who engage in sex together and have two dicks need another dick?

Maybe the top really wants to be in the middle? :shrug:

Hoover
08-30-2012, 07:35 AM
I was in the security line at the Buffalo airport once, and baggage screener kept moving this ladies bag back and forth under the scanner. He asked if she had an weapons in her bag. She said no. They kept pressing and she got pissed off. The guy says ma'am their is an object in your bag that we find to be suspicious. She then blurts out, Oh my God, my dildo?

I loved every second on this episode and laughed by ass off.

BIG_DADDY
08-30-2012, 08:44 AM

So let me make sure I got this right. In the name of tolerance you want to make a stand here and defend their right to file a frivolous lawsuit because they're gay and shouldn't be held to another standard? WOW

Word of advise bro, don't take your blowup doll on the plane if he embarrasses you.

mikey23545
08-30-2012, 08:49 AM
So let me make sure I got this right. In the name of tolerance you want to make a stand here and defend their right to file a frivolous lawsuit because they're gay and shouldn't be held to another standard? WOW

Word of advise bro, don't take your blowup doll on the plane if he embarrasses you.

LMAO

Setsuna
08-30-2012, 08:56 AM

No. Wrong. I'm saying if this even goes to court, the judge may change his ruling based on the simple fact that the nutjobs advocating homosexuality rights will be all over his/her dick/vagina, in every sense of the word, crying out foul if and when the ruling is against them. When in fact his/her ruling would be just. It's a circus and everyone is wearing rainbows. That's my point.