PDA

View Full Version : Misc My ghost story from today

Pages : [1] 2

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm sure a lot of people will think I'm crazy or just lying with this story. That would obviously be the first time that anyone has ever thought that here.

A friend of mine works at a local museum that has a legend surrounding it to be haunted by a housekeeper who hung herself in a spiral stairway many, many years ago. They tell storys of hearing a vacuum cleaner running in one particular room and when they open the door it stops and no one is there.

I actually got married in this building about 19 years ago and on the wedding video there is a part where you can clearly hear footsteps on a large staircase that leads into the main room where the wedding was but the wedding photo album shows pictures taken at that time by the photographer from completely different areas and no one else was walking around... plus no one in the video turns to look at who's coming down the stairs like they don't even hear it.

Fast forward to today. I'm hanging out with my friend in the prep room while she prepares a new item for showing. She needs a new pitcher of water for cleaning and asks me to go to the kitchen for it. So I head off. The kitchen is one floor below and the quickest access is the door to the spiral staircase right around the corner... it goes right down to the kitchen.

I open the door and about 5 feet in front on me is a woman hanging by a rope over the next section of stairs... facing the other direction, dressed in mostly white but wearing a black bonnet or head cover. I didn't panic or freak out. Immediately the storys came back to me.

I closed the door, went back into the prep room, set the pitcher down and told my friend I needed her to come downstairs with me because I'd seen something. She knows all about it so she did. She went first and there was nothing in the staircase... on the way down or on the way up.

She said it was the first sighting in weeks... not months or years but weeks.

Yes I know how crazy this sounds. I wasn't even going to share it but what the hell.

I'm not saying I believe whole-heartedly but I'm not a non-believer by any means. I've had other experiences that make me wonder too.

Call me insane or share your storys and beliefs.

JASONSAUTO
09-01-2012, 09:22 PM
You are fucking insane
Posted via Mobile Device

WhitiE
09-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Was she hot?

LiveSteam
09-01-2012, 09:23 PM
You had a fever

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I realize that non believers can easily say I had a scenario made up in my head just having known about the storys. FWIW I've been in the museum many times with no "experiences." In fact so many that I'd pretty much forgotten about it... until today.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Was she hot?

You missed the "facing the other way" part.

Bowser
09-01-2012, 09:25 PM
You got married in a museum?

BigMeatballDave
09-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Pics or GTFO

JASONSAUTO
Lol I was kidding
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog
I don't believe in ghosts and won't believe in ghosts. I have, however, always wanted to meet Casper. Heard he is pretty friendly.

Shaid
Maybe that's not someplace you should be hanging around.

WhitiE
09-01-2012, 09:27 PM
You missed the "facing the other way" part.

Your friend not the imaginary ghost....

JASONSAUTO
I realize that non believers can easily say I had a scenario made up in my head just having known about the storys. FWIW I've been in the museum many times with no "experiences." In fact so many that I'd pretty much forgotten about it... until today. except for the "foot steps". Wouldn't that be an "experience"
Posted via Mobile Device

Planetman
What? No Mod has changed your user name to Dr. Ghost Whisperer? This place has gone to hell since the reshuffling of Mods.

Bowser
09-01-2012, 09:28 PM
You should have walked up to the hanging woman and asked if she had any Grey Poupon.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:28 PM
You got married in a museum?

Yes. It was a place we loved. She'd been married in a church before and divorced so she was open to something new and I always am.

Baconeater
09-01-2012, 09:29 PM
There was weird shit going on in my house the first year or so I lived here. The former owner died in the place so we're pretty sure there was some sort of spirit hanging around for a while. I think I scared him off by all the times I cursed him for fucking the place up like he did.

I also work in a 104 yr old apartment tower in downtown Omaha that used to be a hotel that was a notorious hangout for gangsters. My shop is adjacent to the old boiler room that is two floors below street level...I hear a lot of strange noises coming from there. Needless to say, I rarely go down there alone.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Your friend not the imaginary ghost....

Oh... not really. Pleasant looking, not hot. Sweet girl, good friend.

Frazod
09-01-2012, 09:33 PM
I've posted my Wyoming haunted house story several times over the years. You don't believe in this stuff until you experience it yourself.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:34 PM
except for the "foot steps". Wouldn't that be an "experience"
Posted via Mobile Device

The footsteps on the video would be my first experience although it was hard to "prove" anything. This would be my second experience 19 years later. I've been in there probably 200 times in between.

ChiefsNow
09-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Why would she hang around so long?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I've posted my Wyoming haunted house story several times over the years. You don't believe in this stuff until you experience it yourself.

That's just it right there.

JASONSAUTO
09-01-2012, 09:37 PM
The footsteps on the video would be my first experience although it was hard to "prove" anything. This would be my second experience 19 years later. I've been in there probably 200 times in between.

ok cool. Lol. I'm just fucking with you noobeefee
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
09-01-2012, 09:39 PM
I was young, like 10 or so, when I saw a ghost (I think). I woke up in the middle of the night and looked towards my door. My room was light enough from streetlights and the moon that I could see someone standing near the door, looking like they were messing with the light switch. It was a lady in a nightgown, so I said "Mom?". The lady turns around, and she's old. Face all old person-y, and looks completely suprised that I said anything to her. SHe reaches out and starts taking these shuffling steps towards me. I can see that she's talking, or trying to say something, but no noise is coming out of her mouth. I'm trying to shout or scream, but I was so scared my breath is caught in my chest. As she got closer, she jsut fizzled away.

To this day I'm not sure if that was a ghost, or just the remnant of some dream I was having. Freaked me straight the hell out, though. I slept with the light on for about ten days after that.

Luke Warm
09-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Sounds like she got hung up in her work

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:42 PM
OK here's the embarrassing part I guess. I made Timmie (my friend who is a girl but has a guys name) hold my hand and stay on the same step as we went down then back up the stairs... then I made her walk me out when I left. She laughed at me.

Bowser
09-01-2012, 09:43 PM
OK here's the embarrassing part I guess. I made Timmie (my friend who is a girl but has a guys name) hold my hand and stay on the same step as we went down then back up the stairs... then I made her walk me out when I left. She laughed at me.

Aaaaand you've officially shared too much.

lewdog
You know they make antipsychotic medications that you guys can take?

Dr. Facebook Fever
I was young, like 10 or so, when I saw a ghost (I think). I woke up in the middle of the night and looked towards my door. My room was light enough from streetlights and the moon that I could see someone standing near the door, looking like they were messing with the light switch. It was a lady in a nightgown, so I said "Mom?". The lady turns around, and she's old. Face all old person-y, and looks completely suprised that I said anything to her. SHe reaches out and starts taking these shuffling steps towards me. I can see that she's talking, or trying to say something, but no noise is coming out of her mouth. I'm trying to shout or scream, but I was so scared my breath is caught in my chest. As she got closer, she jsut fizzled away.

To this day I'm not sure if that was a ghost, or just the remnant of some dream I was having. Freaked me straight the hell out, though. I slept with the light on for about ten days after that.

Thanks I'm freaked out now.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Aaaaand you've officially shared too much.

You ever seen a post/thread of mine before?

LMAO

Canofbier
09-01-2012, 09:57 PM
TIL there's lots of drug users on CP.

Rain Man
09-01-2012, 09:58 PM
You saw a woman hanging and you're still not a wholehearted believer? I think that would convince me.

ReynardMuldrake
09-01-2012, 09:59 PM

That sounds like sleep paralysis. Hallucinations are common in that transitional period between wakefulness and sleep.

Bowser
09-01-2012, 10:02 PM
That sounds like sleep paralysis. Hallucinations are common in that transitional period between wakefulness and sleep.

Interesting. I've never heard of Sleep Paralysis before. I'll go do some reading....

All I know for sure is that I haven't experienced anything like that since. It was so VIVID that I can clearly recall it all 30 years later.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:08 PM
You saw a woman hanging and you're still not a wholehearted believer? I think that would convince me.

I think it's short-sighted to think nothing exists beyond what we know. I also think it's possible that I had pre-conceived notions in my subconscience from knowing the storys in advance.

In the end I think there's still no proof and never will be and a lot to learn and accept.

Baconeater
09-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Funny you should mention that...a few years ago I was on some pain medications for a pinched nerve, and if I took them too close to bedtime I would get caught in some weird state where my body was asleep, but my mind was awake. It was really freaky, I had to try to wake myself up to snap out of it. I wonder if that's what that was all about.

Lonewolf Ed
09-01-2012, 10:11 PM
What? No Mod has changed your user name to Dr. Ghost Whisperer? This place has gone to hell since the reshuffling of Mods.

Until he helps her cross over, I say he should not be called Dr. Ghost Whisperer. :harumph:

RJ
09-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Was she hot?

The only question that mattered.

Planetman
09-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Until he helps her cross over, I say he should not be called Dr. Ghost Whisperer. :harumph:
Good point.

RUN TO THE LIGHT, CAROL ANN!

ReynardMuldrake
09-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Interesting. I've never heard of Sleep Paralysis before. I'll go do some reading....

All I know for sure is that I haven't experienced anything like that since. It was so VIVID that I can clearly recall it all 30 years later.

Yep, sleep paralysis is typically described as vivid and panicky, almost like a drowning experience.

That and carbon monoxide are responsible for most hauntings IMO. The typical symptoms of feelings of coldness, tingling extremities, chills, lightheadedness, and hallucinations all are typical of CM poisoning. These also tend to occur in old/creepy houses with more primitive heating systems that can leak CM.

EDIT: It also explains why hauntings happen more often in the dead of winter, when heating systems are under the heaviest load. Also, unexplained deaths, where people were thought to 'die of fright' in haunted houses.

crazycoffey
09-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Boobs?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Back when I was married we lived in a house we knew the owner Fred Moritz had died in. Nothing much happened to make us think it could be haunted except some footsteps late at night.

My wife left for the State Fair every year to show horses. She'd leave early in the week, I'd finish work and met her there late in the week.

One year on the morning I was to leave I was getting ready to go to work (would leave after) I talked to myself to help me remember a couple things later. I walked by our programmable thermostat and said out loud that I needed to remember to set it up 10 degrees before I left. Also as I put my stuff together to pick up after work and leave for the fair I set my bag on the bed and a hat next to it and said out loud "take this hat with me."

When I got home the thermostat was set to where I was going to put it and the hat was balanced on the corner of the bed where there was no way I could miss it.

A couple years later we re-painted the front door and took of the "Moritz" name plate on it off and nothing ever happened again.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:29 PM
My daughter still lives in that house with her mom and says nothing has ever been wierd since we took the Moritz name plate off the door.

KChiefer
09-01-2012, 10:29 PM
What I don't get about ghosts is why don't we ever see half naked Native Americans all over the place? It's always some turn of the century white person.

And why is it always someone that met a tragic end? If your life here sucked wouldn't you want to move to the great beyond.? To me, it'd be the people that had a great time here that would want to stay.

Why is it always some old building/house that has ghosts? People die in hospitals all the time.

Why can't ghosts go outside? If they can, why don't they retire to Florida?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:32 PM
What I don't get about ghosts is why don't we ever see half naked Native Americans all over the place? It's always some turn of the century white person.

And why is it always someone that met a tragic end? If your life here sucked wouldn't you want to move to the great beyond.? To me, it'd be the people that had a great time here that would want to stay.

Why is it always some old building/house that has ghosts? People die in hospitals all the time.

Why can't ghosts go outside? If they can, why don't they retire to Florida?

Heh good points.

KChiefer
09-01-2012, 10:35 PM

A friend of mine has almost an exact same story from when he was a child staying at his grandparents. Woke up, saw a woman, was so scared he tried to speak but couldn't. He says he even pinched himself to be sure it was real. Then he shut his eyes, reopened them and she was gone. If ghosts ever come up in conversation he cites that night as why he 100% believes ghost are real.

JD10367
09-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Pictures of Timmie or GTFO.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Pictures of Timmie or GTFO.

I already said she's not hot. 38 years old (I think), kind of tall, nice butt, brunette, kind of a scruntched face, very sweet and funny.

JD10367
09-01-2012, 10:43 PM
I already said she's not hot. 38 years old (I think), kind of tall, nice butt, brunette, kind of a scruntched face, very sweet and funny.

We'll be the judge of hotness. A nice ass can go a long way. Height helps too.

JD10367
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Although sex with her might be difficult, 'cause it's probably hard to maintain an erection when you keep thinking...

http://demotivate.me/mediafiles/400/demotivational-poster-timmay!!!_1024201183039pm.jpg

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM
We'll be the judge of hotness. A nice ass can go a long way. Height helps too.

I think she's around 5' 10"... butt is nice... face isn't bad just not beautiful by any means.

Baconeater
09-01-2012, 10:47 PM
I think she's around 5' 10"... butt is nice... face isn't bad just not beautiful by any means.
I'd hit it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Although sex with her might be difficult, 'cause it's probably hard to maintain an erection when you keep thinking...

http://demotivate.me/mediafiles/400/demotivational-poster-timmay!!!_1024201183039pm.jpg

Funny... I've always called her Timmaayyyyyy... but after Stuart Scott on ESPN talking about Tim Duncan.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I'd hit it.

Actually I would too if we weren't old friends who were past that and I didn't have a gf.

Plus she's married.

Baconeater
09-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Actually I would too if we weren't old friends who were past that and I didn't have a gf.

Plus she's married.
Shit, I thought we were talking about the hanging woman.

Frazod
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM

At least you wouldn't have to worry about knocking her up.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM

Considering how long she's been dead and how much she freaks me out I'm gonna say no.

Baconeater
09-01-2012, 10:56 PM
At least you wouldn't have to worry about knocking her up.
Or having to talk and cuddle with her afterwards. The benefits could be endless.

Saccopoo
09-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Seems solid enough for me.

About two months after my cat died prematurely and rapidly from a gall bladder gone bad, my daughter and I were standing downstairs and heard a very distinct and loud "meow!" behind us. Turned around and there was nothing and at that point we didn't own a cat.

She won't go downstairs by herself since then.

I'm not saying I believe in ghosts, but there is some weird shit out there.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Seems solid enough for me.

About two months after my cat died prematurely and rapidly from a gall bladder gone bad, my daughter and I were standing downstairs and heard a very distinct and loud "meow!" behind us. Turned around and there was nothing and at that point we didn't own a cat.

She won't go downstairs by herself since then.

I'm not saying I believe in ghosts, but there is some weird shit out there.

I know of a dog owner who swears she wakes up at night to see her late pooch sitting with his head on the side of her bed.

(Yes all my friends are girls)

crazycoffey
09-01-2012, 11:01 PM

She's eye broccoli, huh?

Paniero
09-01-2012, 11:03 PM
F that. I'd never go back to the museum again.

Frazod
09-01-2012, 11:03 PM
When we first moved into our condo 11 years ago, a couple of weird things happened with electrical stuff. One night the TV in the living room turned on by itself. I was in the room and saw it happen. There were also a couple of times when the garage door went up by itself. I realize that sometimes signals from other remotes can trigger stuff, but after these few occurrences nothing happened again. Very odd.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 11:05 PM
She's eye broccoli, huh?

As I said before she's not ugly... she's pleasant... but not beautiful. She's happily married and just an old friend so I don't see her as more than Timmay. She's a good friend. To CP she would be marginal at best.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 11:07 PM
F that. I'd never go back to the museum again.

I actually want to go back more now. I've hung out with Timmie many times while she's worked after hours... it's a part time job for her. We laugh and have good conversation. Now I want to see more of ghost woman.

tooge
09-01-2012, 11:14 PM
You needed to ask her " how's it hangin?"

Paniero
09-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I actually want to go back more now. I've hung out with Timmie many times while she's worked after hours... it's a part time job for her. We laugh and have good conversation. Now I want to see more of ghost woman.

I can see how curiosity may be elevated here, but I'd run at the first 'boogedy' that comes out of her mouth.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 11:20 PM
I can see how curiosity may be elevated here, but I'd run at the first 'boogedy' that comes out of her mouth.

The paranormal fascinates me. It also freaks me out some but I'd love to see and experience more.

Iowanian
09-01-2012, 11:32 PM
So.....

A woman in a dress is hanging above you, facing away.

You might be the first man to have viewed a ghost pussy. Put that in your spank bank.

boogblaster
09-01-2012, 11:43 PM
get me some of what ya smokin .....

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 11:52 PM
So.....

A woman in a dress is hanging above you, facing away.

You might be the first man to have viewed a ghost pussy. Put that in your spank bank.

I didn't say she was in a dress I said she was mostly in white. The rest isn't spank worthy. And she wasn't above me but in front... about 5 feet. OP much?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-01-2012, 11:53 PM
get me some of what ya smokin .....

Salem Golds, short box. Have at it.

Iowanian
09-02-2012, 12:01 AM
I sure hope you don't experience ptsd flashbacks when you walk into a dark room in your house later.

She'll probably be shrieking at you in your sleep.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:03 AM
I sure hope you don't experience ptsd flashbacks when you walk into a dark room in your house later.

She'll probably be shrieking at you in your sleep.

Your insighfulness is what I looked forward to most here.

Craqhead
09-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Should of told her to stop hanging around and clean the damn place up.

Iowanian
09-02-2012, 12:12 AM
I appreciate that man.

BOO!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmpdzgz7r22b3-52Fn20aWTA7BKMGJ41ZTxF771_HcKBM_k-w4qQ

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:13 AM
I appreciate that man.

BOO!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmpdzgz7r22b3-52Fn20aWTA7BKMGJ41ZTxF771_HcKBM_k-w4qQ

I said black or dark head cover... and looking away. Sigh. Do you need a picture?

:D

Buehler445
09-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Back when I was married we lived in a house we knew the owner Fred Moritz had died in. Nothing much happened to make us think it could be haunted except some footsteps late at night.

My wife left for the State Fair every year to show horses. She'd leave early in the week, I'd finish work and met her there late in the week.

One year on the morning I was to leave I was getting ready to go to work (would leave after) I talked to myself to help me remember a couple things later. I walked by our programmable thermostat and said out loud that I needed to remember to set it up 10 degrees before I left. Also as I put my stuff together to pick up after work and leave for the fair I set my bag on the bed and a hat next to it and said out loud "take this hat with me."

When I got home the thermostat was set to where I was going to put it and the hat was balanced on the corner of the bed where there was no way I could miss it.

A couple years later we re-painted the front door and took of the "Moritz" name plate on it off and nothing ever happened again.

Mother FUCKER, I gotta get a helper ghost. That would help so much!

Iowanian
09-02-2012, 12:17 AM
"come to bed sweety, I'm waiting for you to turn out the light"

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh2SX3LhOcVZxUOcfALjYLCf9uPCHwgj0WmgfZ88IMbwNr97Sr

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Mother ****ER, I gotta get a helper ghost. That would help so much!

It was pretty cool. The only annoyances were when the tv remote was found in the freezer now and then.

Iowanian
09-02-2012, 12:18 AM
The computer I'm using now is about 15' from where the previous owner of this home died. It's dark in here right now.

I kind of wondered if we'd have a boogie man as several people from that family died here....but nothing.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:19 AM
"come to bed sweety, I'm waiting for you to turn out the light"

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh2SX3LhOcVZxUOcfALjYLCf9uPCHwgj0WmgfZ88IMbwNr97Sr

More fail. Nice try though, really. Things don't freak me out in my own apt even if it is next door to a funeral home.

Iowanian
09-02-2012, 12:20 AM
I've told my story here before.

Easy 6
09-02-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm not saying I believe whole-heartedly...

If you're confident of your lucidity at the time, you should.

Science only explains half of our experience, i'm sure you know that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:21 AM
The computer I'm using now is about 15' from where the previous owner of this home died. It's dark in here right now.

I kind of wondered if we'd have a boogie man as several people from that family died here....but nothing.

My mom still sleeps in the same bed my dad died in... nothing.

Maybe you think I'm all in on this stuff happening all the time.... heh.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:24 AM
If you're confident of your lucidity at the time, you should.

Science only explains half of our experience, i'm sure you know that.

Like I said to Rain Man earlier in the thread... I think we're short-sighted if we think what we know is all there is. At the same time my own knowledge of the buildings history could have clouded my subconscience.

Anything is possible and I'll never deny that.

Buehler445
09-02-2012, 12:24 AM
It was pretty cool. The only annoyances were when the tv remote was found in the freezer now and then.

I'd still take that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:26 AM
I've told my story here before.

Please feel free to tell it again for those of us who missed it. Seriously.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 12:27 AM
I'd still take that.

It would have made sense if kiddo could have reached the freezer at the time but she couldn't. We tested her.

aturnis
09-02-2012, 01:34 AM

I have personally experienced sleep paralysis a handful of times. Freaky stuff. Wake up, can't move, at all. Can't call for help. Just slowly come out of it after something like the longest 5 minutes of your life.

It's almost like sleeping on your arm funny making it fall asleep to the point where you have zero control of your hand. Only without the tingly feeling. Then it slowly comes back.

aturnis
09-02-2012, 01:54 AM

You probably do. They're likely too fascinated by your fap routine to let themselves be known, for fear they might spook you. Pervy ghosts...

Chiefs=Good
09-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Did the woman look all see through-y or did she just look like a person hanging?

KChiefer
09-02-2012, 06:06 AM
I have personally experienced sleep paralysis a handful of times. Freaky stuff. Wake up, can't move, at all. Can't call for help. Just slowly come out of it after something like the longest 5 minutes of your life.

It's almost like sleeping on your arm funny making it fall asleep to the point where you have zero control of your hand. Only without the tingly feeling. Then it slowly comes back.

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 06:08 AM
those damn midgets

bevischief
09-02-2012, 06:41 AM
Watch your cornhole...

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 07:21 AM
then the aliens

bevischief
09-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Hope you have your prepared your will.

InChiefsHell
09-02-2012, 07:46 AM
http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/feb12/zakheader.jpg

beach tribe
09-02-2012, 07:50 AM
So, Ghosty transparent, or just like she was actually there?
And how can you see something like that and then have doubts about being a "believer"?
I believe in A LOT of shit, but my belief in ghosts, died with youtube. There isn't an occurrence in this world that doesn't get caught on video.
And there is not ONE legitimate picture or video of a ghost.
I'm really torn by your story, because it just doesn't sound like BS, and I want to believe you, I just can't

Al Bundy
09-02-2012, 08:57 AM
I believe in them and I have seen one.

Frazod
09-02-2012, 09:05 AM
http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/feb12/zakheader.jpg

I do watch this show sometimes, and sometimes they capture stuff on film that seems real, but this guy may well be the biggest douchebag that ever lived. LMAO

Red Beans
09-02-2012, 09:29 AM
This probably has to do with the fact you gave up booze... DTs are a bitch!

TEX
09-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Whatever...

The Iron Chief
09-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Damn Johnny I grew up with you man....so sad to see you couldnt stick with LSD and Pot.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/photogallery/anything-for-a-buzz/bath-salts.jpg

InChiefsHell
09-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I do watch this show sometimes, and sometimes they capture stuff on film that seems real, but this guy may well be the biggest douchebag that ever lived. LMAO

It's a guilty pleasure of me and my wife. I started out hating it, but now I love the shit. Some of it seems ridiculous, but unless they are lying (and that's entirely possible) they do catch some interesting audio AND video that makes you go hmmmm.

The Vallisca Axe Murder House episode was especially intriguing...

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 10:00 PM
So, Ghosty transparent, or just like she was actually there?
And how can you see something like that and then have doubts about being a "believer"?I believe in A LOT of shit, but my belief in ghosts, died with youtube. There isn't an occurrence in this world that doesn't get caught on video.
And there is not ONE legitimate picture or video of a ghost.
I'm really torn by your story, because it just doesn't sound like BS, and I want to believe you, I just can't

It was like an actual person but I didn't look real long.

And as I've explained at least twice I say I'm still not totally convinced because I did know about the storys and I'm not ruling out that my subconscience had something to do with it. I've also said I think it's short-sighted to think what we know or "our realm" if you will, is all there is. So basically yes I believe in something I just don't know what it is... if that makes any sense.

JD10367
09-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Now I'm intrigued.

Not about the ghost stuff... I want a picture of TIMMMAAY!!! to see if she's prettier or uglier than your summary. :D

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Now I'm intrigued.

Not about the ghost stuff... I want a picture of TIMMMAAY!!! to see if she's prettier or uglier than your summary. :D

facepalm

JD10367
09-02-2012, 10:08 PM
facepalm

She looks like a facepalm?

How's this: pick the Hollywood actress or famous musician who looks most like her, and we'll let you know our opinion. :D

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-02-2012, 10:09 PM
She looks like a facepalm?

How's this: pick the Hollywood actress or famous musician who looks most like her, and we'll let you know our opinion. :D

Yes. It's tragic.

Baconeater
09-02-2012, 10:45 PM
So no ghost update today? I am disappoint.

KChiefer
09-02-2012, 10:51 PM
So no ghost update today? I am disappoint.

She must not be that into him, otherwise she'd be swingin' off them nutz!

Inmem58
09-02-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm not saying it's aliens but.......

lewdog
09-02-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm not saying it's aliens but.......

did they stick a satellite up your ass?

Inmem58
09-02-2012, 11:25 PM
did they stick a satellite up your ass?

Not sure what you're saying here.

lewdog
09-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Not sure what you're saying here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WOgYhabN1sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Inmem58
09-02-2012, 11:39 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WOgYhabN1sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL ate up

bevischief
09-03-2012, 07:07 AM

And as I've explained at least twice I say I'm still not totally convinced because I did know about the storys and I'm not ruling out that my subconscience had something to do with it. I've also said I think it's short-sighted to think what we know or "our realm" if you will, is all there is. So basically yes I believe in something I just don't know what it is... if that makes any sense.

About what time did you see this? I believe you saw something.

beach tribe
09-03-2012, 07:27 AM

Not trying to be an asshole here.
When you are a kid, your imagination can run wild, and you can convince yourself that you saw something, but even then still know in your heart whether it's true or not.

You're a grown man. You either saw a woman hanging from a rope, or you didn't.
So did you you or didn't you?

I do not believe that this realm is the only one AT ALL

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-03-2012, 07:30 AM
then the ghosts

bevischief
09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
began bad touching

beach tribe
09-03-2012, 07:38 AM
sweet salty nuts

bevischief
09-03-2012, 07:46 AM
and chocolate logs

threebag02
09-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Jerking Ectoplasm Throughout

bevischief
09-03-2012, 08:13 AM
so the butt

threebag02
09-03-2012, 08:15 AM
Awaits Gate Keeper

Frazod
09-03-2012, 08:18 AM
It's a guilty pleasure of me and my wife. I started out hating it, but now I love the shit. Some of it seems ridiculous, but unless they are lying (and that's entirely possible) they do catch some interesting audio AND video that makes you go hmmmm.

The Vallisca Axe Murder House episode was especially intriguing...

The one that really stands out for me was the episode where they were in the old Canadian fort, and captured the contorting shadow behind the guy who worked there. I always prefer the episodes where they capture something visually on film. The ones where they come up with complete sentences based on static hissing with their "white noise" machine are really lame. I mean, I believe in this stuff, and while I'd like to believe they're actually experiencing what they claim to be experiencing, I know that the main purpose of the show isn't to find ghosts, but rather to make money - just like every other advertised show on TV.

My personal ghost experience was backed up by an animal. My friend's dog went berserk when he took him up to the room where "the Major" was. The dog whimpered and squirmed, and ran off like a shot to get out of there when put down, but acted normally everywhere else in the house. Kind of hard to fake that. Yet Zak and his buddies NEVER talk about animals and their sensitivity to this sort of thing, nor is there ever any mention of animals by anybody they interview. That bothers me. Apparently they haven't been able to find a dog that's impressed by their white noise machine.

bevischief
09-03-2012, 08:25 AM
My aunt bought a haunted house.

boogblaster
09-03-2012, 11:53 AM
lived in one once .. always heard one walkin upstairs .....

InChiefsHell
09-03-2012, 08:34 PM
The one that really stands out for me was the episode where they were in the old Canadian fort, and captured the contorting shadow behind the guy who worked there. I always prefer the episodes where they capture something visually on film. The ones where they come up with complete sentences based on static hissing with their "white noise" machine are really lame. I mean, I believe in this stuff, and while I'd like to believe they're actually experiencing what they claim to be experiencing, I know that the main purpose of the show isn't to find ghosts, but rather to make money - just like every other advertised show on TV.

My personal ghost experience was backed up by an animal. My friend's dog went berserk when he took him up to the room where "the Major" was. The dog whimpered and squirmed, and ran off like a shot to get out of there when put down, but acted normally everywhere else in the house. Kind of hard to fake that. Yet Zak and his buddies NEVER talk about animals and their sensitivity to this sort of thing, nor is there ever any mention of animals by anybody they interview. That bothers me. Apparently they haven't been able to find a dog that's impressed by their white noise machine.

I have ALWAYS said they should have a dog with them...everyone knows animals are extra sensitive to this stuff. If you believe in it. Which I do as well.

Yeah the one with the moving shadow was legit creepy. Probably the best video evidence they have.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 08:41 PM
About what time did you see this? I believe you saw something.

Early afternoon

Frazod
09-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I have ALWAYS said they should have a dog with them...everyone knows animals are extra sensitive to this stuff. If you believe in it. Which I do as well.

Yeah the one with the moving shadow was legit creepy. Probably the best video evidence they have.

Upon reflection, I guess it's possible they aren't allowed to. I mean, assuming they go to a different, truly haunted location every episode, they'd be traumatizing the poor dog everywhere they went. That probably wouldn't look too good on TV. Plus, they'd have PETA and ASPCA up their asses nonstop.

But if this is the case, they should mention it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Not trying to be an asshole here.
When you are a kid, your imagination can run wild, and you can convince yourself that you saw something, but even then still know in your heart whether it's true or not.

You're a grown man. You either saw a woman hanging from a rope, or you didn't.
So did you you or didn't you?

I do not believe that this realm is the only one AT ALL

Yes I saw something... hence the thread. If I've been bad at getting my point accross here I will say definately yes I believe there's more going on than what we see and know everyday. I definatley believe the supernatural can be real.

I also sometimes may play devils advocate to an extreme. While I believe it's all possible if there is any logical explaination I'm very open to that too. My "logical explaination" if you will, is that I knew the storys and therefor my subconscience could have played a role. I just don't know. I was putting it out there for discussion and the discussion has been good.

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Yeah there's something to the dog thing, we've had two dogs since we've lived here and both of them were freaked out by our basement. Plus there was that time when LiveSteam crashed on my couch in the basement, he swore the next morning that he'd never, ever sleep there again. Said he kept waking up feeling like someone was watching him or some shit. I crash down there all the time and I've never noticed anything.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm with you guys on the animal thing. I don't understand why tv shows don't use them. PETA?

Here's the real reason I don't believe whats on a tv show though..... it's a tv show. It can be edited, effects can be added, etc.. It's just not a credible source of information to me. That's not to say they fake things.... but they CAN. It's also not to say it's not entertaining.

aturnis
09-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Are you a fooking idiot?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Upon reflection, I guess it's possible they aren't allowed to. I mean, assuming they go to a different, truly haunted location every episode, they'd be traumatizing the poor dog everywhere they went. That probably wouldn't look too good on TV. Plus, they'd have PETA and ASPCA up their asses nonstop.

But if this is the case, they should mention it.

You mentioned PETA before me... my repost.

lewdog
09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
I have a ghost story. You know when you take a really good poop and you look in the toilet and the poop is gone? Then you wipe and nothing shows on the TP?

I love ghost poops.

Frazod
09-03-2012, 09:00 PM
You mentioned PETA before me... my repost.

Seems like it would be a real damned if you do, damned if you don't proposition.

Bring a dog, dog freaks out, people object because it's cruel, or...

Bring a dog, dog has no reaction, oops.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:01 PM
I have a ghost story. You know when you take a really good poop and you look in the toilet and the poop is gone? Then you wipe and nothing shows on the TP?

I love ghost poops.

Sharter

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Seems like it would be a real damned if you do, damned if you don't proposition.

Bring a dog, dog freaks out, people object because it's cruel, or...

Bring a dog, dog has no reaction, oops.

Yes. That may indeed be why the don't do it.

Frazod
09-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Yes. That may indeed be why the don't do it.

Kind of hard to sell white noise voices when the dog is sitting in the most haunted spot in the building licking its balls. :D

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Kind of hard to sell white noise voices when the dog is sitting in the most haunted spot in the building licking its balls. :D

LMAO yes

lewdog
09-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Sharter

Total opposite in fact. Haven't you have those?

Frazod
09-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Yeah there's something to the dog thing, we've had two dogs since we've lived here and both of them were freaked out by our basement. Plus there was that time when LiveSteam crashed on my couch in the basement, he swore the next morning that he'd never, ever sleep there again. Said he kept waking up feeling like someone was watching him or some shit. I crash down there all the time and I've never noticed anything.

I'd be interested to hear his take on this.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:07 PM
My bestest friend took a tour through an old "haunted" nursing home last summer and took pitcures whenever they thought they heard or felt something. It was all flash photography at night. There are several pics that have white orbs in them but that's all. No human shapes, shadows on the wall or "ghosts" just roundish white orbs. No reason for them to be there of course.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Total opposite in fact. Haven't you have those?

A phantom poo? I don't think so.

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 09:11 PM
I'd be interested to hear his take on this.

I havent spent the night since either. I dont know how to describe it. Just that felling that you are being watched. I can tell you this. The incident when the over head lights came crashing down at 4am in the garage for no reason at all. DIDNT HELP NONE!

InChiefsHell
09-03-2012, 09:12 PM

Did you tell him you were at the top of the stairs all night in silence...watching...?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:13 PM
I havent spent the night since either. I dont know how to describe it. Just that felling that you are being watched. I can tell you this. The incident when the over head lights came crashing down at 4am in the garage for no reason at all. DIDNT HELP NONE!

That being watched feeling is more freaky than actually seeing something imo. I've had that before. At least if you see something there's something tangible.

Frazod
09-03-2012, 09:13 PM

Is the whole house creepy, or just the basement?

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 09:18 PM

Its not a creepy house. It a modern split entry home. I truly think Herald was there the first year or 2 bugs & company moved in. I also think Bugs cussed Herald & his not so handy home repairs & Herald finally said FUCK YOU! & split to the other side.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:18 PM

It's Bugs house dude.... what do you think?

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 09:20 PM
It's Bugs house dude.... what do you think?

LMAO
Their has been probably been 5 or 6 weird things happen in that house. allof them happened in the first couple years they lived there. In Harold's behalf. The man had at least a dozen home projects going when he died & he didnt have a clue what he was doing on any of them

The lights coming down in the garage still freaks me out

d3c0y55
09-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Well that is creepy

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:24 PM
LMAO
Their has been probably been 5 or 6 weird things happen in that house. allof them happened in the first couple years they lived there. In Harold's behalf. The man had at least a dozen home projects going when he died & he didnt have a clue what he was doing on any of them

Unfinished business they say... Oh and Bug lives there.

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Were you here that night too?

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Ya on the couch in the basement

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Ya on the couch in the basement
You were also here for the chimney fire. :hmmm:

Maybe you were bringing the spirits with you from somewhere.

Frazod
09-03-2012, 09:34 PM

I have a friend like that. I just hope he doesn't get too much of his bad luck on me. :D

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:37 PM
More people have to have ghost stories than what have posted here.

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 09:40 PM

Has their been any incidents in the last few years?

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Has their been any incidents in the last few years?
Nah, nothing at all other than the dog not liking to be in the basement.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:50 PM

You should have a seaonce in the basement even though I have no fucking clue how to spell sayonce... seaonce... you know, when the little fat woman comes in and you all sit around a table while she conjurs up the spirits then shit flys accross the room and things fall off shelves. One of those things.

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 09:50 PM
My brothers and I saw ghosts in our house and our dad never believed our stories. Then, a few years ago, my dad called me w/ his ghost story. Needless to say, he's definitely a believer now.

My parents were renting a spot in an old building in their town, (it was an odds and ends store). Anyway, one day my dad was closing up and he was the only one in the back of the store, (my SIL and niece had walked out the front door a few minutes before). He heard a noise towards the back door, turned around, and there was a lady standing there. He started walking towards her to see who she was, then stopped when he got about 10 ft away from her. She waved, then walked through the back door.

Now for the really freaky part... there's an old bar directly behind the store and the owner told my dad about Sarah. She owned the bar in the early 1920's, (IIRC) and she had died in the bar. Anyway, a lot of the people that have gone to the establishment over the years have "seen" her.

When I was in KS a month or so ago, we went to the bar. Before anyone asks, no, I didn't see her. However, I did see a picture of her and it gave me the heebie-jeebies. LMAO

Oh, and she was kind of hot. I figured that I would get that out of the way before anyone asks. :D

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 09:53 PM

Ya thats weird. Those couple times I went with Larry Cook down to his moms old house in Leavenworth Kan. He said the house was haunted & that the dog wont go into the TV room where some lady killed herself after finding out her husband had been killed in France during the first world war. Lil dog would sit there in the hall way next to the room while the rest of us watched TV.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 09:54 PM
My brothers and I saw ghosts in our house and our dad never believed our stories. Then, a few years ago, my dad called me w/ his ghost story. Needless to say, he's definitely a believer now.

My parents were renting a spot in an old building in their town, (it was an odds and ends store). Anyway, one day my dad was closing up and he was the only one in the back of the store, (my SIL and niece had walked out the front door a few minutes before). He heard a noise towards the back door, turned around, and there was a lady standing there. He started walking towards her to see who she was, then stopped when he got about 10 ft away from her. She waved, then walked through the back door.

Now for the really freaky part... there's an old bar directly behind the store and the owner told my dad about Sarah. She owned the bar in the early 1920's, (IIRC) and she had died in the bar. Anyway, a lot of the people that have gone to the establishment over the years have "seen" her.

When I was in KS a month or so ago, we went to the bar. Before anyone asks, no, I didn't see her. However, I did see a picture of her and it gave me the heebie-jeebies. LMAO

Oh, and she was kind of hot. I figured that I would get that out of the way before anyone asks. :D

Pics or it didn't happen.

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

LMAO You dick.

Just for that... no more ghost stories for you. :harumph:

CoMoChief
09-03-2012, 10:00 PM
except for the "foot steps". Wouldn't that be an "experience"
Posted via Mobile Device

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/92c3a495fd2e5fe213a80df7186fbc5e/l.jpg

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, that's not true. Maybe 4-5 years ago, I went in to the laundry room one night, and it was full of these weird giant houseflies. That kinda creeped me out. I sprayed the shit out of the room with Raid and it's never happened again.

Then just a couple years ago I went through about a 6 month stretch where the light bulbs kept burning out in the garage. One would burn out, then within a few days the other four would burn out. Then about a month later, the same thing. Went through that cycle quite a few times until I said fuck it and replaced all the bulbs with CFLs. Not sure wtf that was all about but that's twice that I had strange shit happen with those garage lights.

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Burn some dam sage in that garage would ya?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:08 PM
LMAO You dick.

Just for that... no more ghost stories for you. :harumph:

I apologize. Please share more if you have them. I can't believe you're going to hold CP lexicon against me.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, that's not true. Maybe 4-5 years ago, I went in to the laundry room one night, and it was full of these weird giant houseflies. That kinda creeped me out. I sprayed the shit out of the room with Raid and it's never happened again.

Then just a couple years ago I went through about a 6 month stretch where the light bulbs kept burning out in the garage. One would burn out, then within a few days the other four would burn out. Then about a month later, the same thing. Went through that cycle quite a few times until I said **** it and replaced all the bulbs with CFLs. Not sure wtf that was all about but that's twice that I had strange shit happen with those garage lights.

"Ghosts" are famous about fucking with electricity/electronics.

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 10:14 PM
I apologize. Please share more if you have them. I can't believe you're going to hold CP lexicon against me.

I've shared enough. :) I like your ghost story, btw. I do have a question though. Why in the hell didn't you grab a stick and go full-pinata on her deceased ass?

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:16 PM
I've shared enough. :) I like your ghost story, btw. I do have a question though. Why in the hell didn't you grab a stick and go full-pinata on her deceased ass?

A. Well fuck you then dammit

B. I'm a nice guy and you know this

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 10:17 PM

What about the mysterious peony blossom in your mailbox?

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 10:19 PM
"Ghosts" are famous about fucking with electricity/electronics.

I have heard that to.

When my POPS died in 2002 he left me that locomotive in a million pieces. I spent the next year working on it. I came to a point where I need an odd ball tool that I knew Pops had ( Boiler flue roller) I looked for months for that dam tool. I couldnt steam it up with out rolling that 1 leaky flue back in. Any ways I looked & looked & had given up on finding it & was ready to buy one from a friend.
I come home from work & head into the shop to do some other things to the locomotive & their it is. sitting next to the rotary vice in between the lath & milling machine. By this time I had hundreds of hours making chips with both the lathe & mill. That flu roller was not there that hole time, I would have seen it, no if & or buts about it.

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 10:20 PM
A. Well **** you then dammit

B. I'm a nice guy and you know this

LMAO

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 10:23 PM
What about the mysterious peony blossom in your mailbox?
Heh, forgot about that one too. That creeped me out far worse than anything else that's happened around here since it had to be an actual living person that did it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I have heard that to.

When my POPS died in 2002 he left me that locomotive in a million pieces. I spent the next year working on it. I came to a point where I need an odd ball tool that I knew Pops had ( Boiler flue roller) I looked for months for that dam tool. I couldnt steam it up with out rolling that 1 leaky flue back in. Any ways I looked & looked & had given up on finding it & was ready to buy one from a friend.
I come home from work & head into the shop to do some other things to the locomotive & their it is. sitting next to the rotary vice in between the lath & milling machine. By this time I had hundreds of hours making chips with both the lathe & mill. That flu roller was not there that hole time, I would have seen it, no if & or buts about it.

You may be able to believe pops was looking out for you.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Heh, forgot about that one too. That creeped me out far worse than anything else that's happened around here since it had to be an actual living person that did it.

Story please

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Story please

THIS

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Story please
Eh, not much of a story. We have a peony bush in the back yard. And I mean waaay in the back yard, up a hill along the back fence. One day last spring I came home, checked the mail, and there was a full blossom from that bush sitting in the back of the mailbox, which is out by the street. Never did figure out wtf that was all about either.

LiveSteam
09-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Eh, not much of a story. We have a peony bush in the back yard. And I mean waaay in the back yard, up a hill along the back fence. One day last spring I came home, checked the mail, and there was a full blossom from that bush sitting in the back of the mailbox, which is out by the street. Never did figure out wtf that was all about either.

That story sucked :evil:

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:34 PM

If our remote control could end up in the freezer about once a month when only my wife and I could reach the damn thing years ago then a peony blossom could end up in your mailbox. If there are spirits or ghosts or someone looking over you then sometimes I just think it's their way of saying hi. Maybe I'm crazy.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:35 PM

Truth. No blood running out of the faucet in the tub or walls breathing or anything.

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 10:36 PM
I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the hype. It's still strange that someone would go all the way back to that bush, clip off a blossom and place it neatly into the back of the mailbox. I mean, they obviously did it for a reason, but I have no freaking idea what that reason would be.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:40 PM
I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the hype. It's still strange that someone would go all the way back to that bush, clip off a blossom and place it neatly into the back of the mailbox. I mean, they obviously did it for a reason, but I have no freaking idea what that reason would be.

It's because they were dead and wanted your attention.

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 10:48 PM

I thought it was interesting. My guess is that it was kids. We had some little rat bastards messing w/ our mailbox about a month ago, (putting our flag up and such). I wanted to put a fake spider or a string-pop firecracker on the mailbox, but I didn't have any. :sulk:

Ya know, it's just a damn shame that I don't know where you live. I would be messing w/ you big time just to read the stories on CP. :D

Iowanian
09-03-2012, 10:48 PM
I found my story in a thread you started on this topic in 2004.
I don't really like to tell and and doubt I've told it to 15-20 people in real life.

I'll tell my boogy man story.(may have been told here before)

A few years ago I lived in a rental house. I'm not prone to be a spooky dude or anything.........but I just always had the eeby Jeebies.....especially in the basement doing laundry....every single time I went down.

I lived alone.......sometimes I'd come home and the house would smell like someone had been smoking or something similar........sometimes in the mornings....all the cabinet doors open, sometimes a drawer or two out. Several times I'd think I saw a shadow or something move.....while watching TV at night.

One night, while watching TV in my Fruit o da looms, I see a shadow move, and feel a BLAM! Slap to the back of the head.......there were 3 bats circling the room. no big deal. (other than the bite on my palm a few weeks later)

The Boogy man.
One night.....I woke up to the sound of a loud noise in my room.........sounded like if someone took hands full of paper and plastic grocery bags and (rattled like deer antlers or something) and crumpled them furiously over your head. I sat up, saw this huge Black/dark "figure" by my bed...closed my eyes, opened my eyes, still there looking at me..........I was scared/Angry anyway and I litterally Yelled to "get the Fug outta here" or something like that.........and I heard an immediate BLAM! (I've since described this sound similar to something like dumping gas on a dry leaf pile, letting it soak in a couple of minutes and then lighting it..big whoof sound) then...silence. Slept like a baby afterwards.

The next morning as I left for work, I noticed 2 windows(North and East sides) in my attic were blown OUT. Glass in big chunks scatterd several feet(like the length of the house)..........no a single shard of glass on either inside.....and None left in the frame. (no rain, no wind, no leaves or branches down on my street)

never noticed anything after that.

BOO!

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 10:54 PM
I thought it was interesting. My guess is that it was kids. We had some little rat bastards messing w/ our mailbox about a month ago, (putting our flag up and such). I wanted to put a fake spider or a string-pop firecracker on the mailbox, but I didn't have any. :sulk:

Ya know, it's just a damn shame that I don't know where you live. I would be messing w/ you big time just to read the stories on CP. :D
We do live across the street from a school so we have a lot of kids walk by on their way home, and I'd buy that if the bush was in the front yard somewhere. But it's not visible from the front yard at all, whoever did it had to know it was back there.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:56 PM

No it was a ghost!

LiveSteam
I don't really like to tell and and doubt I've told it to 15-20 people in real life.

I ever have shit like that happen I would burn it to the ground

Chiefs=Good
My new house could be haunted. Doors will open while im in certain rooms. not fully, but they will just become ajar. just today the lock to the backyard on our sliding door clicked open while i was in the kitchen. nothing really scary but strange still...

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 10:57 PM
I would've moved right the fuck out of there after that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 10:58 PM

That.... was a fucking story. I'm a little creeped out.

Iowanian
09-03-2012, 11:03 PM
The next morning, I woke up thinking I'd just had a dream. If not for the windows, I'd not have believed it or probably not told a soul about it. Because of the windows, I did tell some coworkers that morning(who were lifers in the community) and then they told me there had been rumors of issues in that house before.

It had everything from a poulterguist movie....bats, in the winter I had yellow jackets come out of the living room light fixture one night. The basement always made me feel spooky..hair on your neck standing up, goose bumps every time kinda spooky like someone was chasing me out of there. Its' been long enough now I'll admit it...a few times I caught myself "running" up the stairs.

The next day, the house felt different. Honestly I don't remember feeling the eebyjeebys in the basement after that.

Must have been mid-late summer and i bought my first house in the fall of that year so I moved maybe 2-3 months later I think.

My oldest daughter was having monster dreams in our current house not long after we moved in, like night terror stuff, and I was starting to wonder because of the dead guy and that was his bedroom, but I told her the boogie man had a night light because it was afraid of her daddy.

Who knows. I don't know what I saw or what happened and I question it, but it all comes back to the blown out windows.

Iowanian
09-03-2012, 11:05 PM
I have more good ones but not of my own.

My brother and a friend worked at a ranch in HS. One day in late afternoon they were working down a dead end dirt road loading gates and corral panels near an old abandoned farm house. They both said they heard the distinct sound of someone playing the trumpet in the house. I had played, so they knew a trumpet sound. When they turned around it stopped. when they went back to work, it started again. No one could have been there and they must have worked like their asses were on fire and left in a toot.

Iowanian
09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
A good friend and his wife moved into a farm house. As they told it at a going away party in their yard....one night, after they had performed marital acts and laid in bed before falling asleep, they both saw a man standing by their bed looking at them. Both said in great detail about his henley shirt, buttoned wool pants, blond bowl haircut, blue eyes(how could they tell but they both said it). Anyway, as they told the story, the sister in law came out, and she and her husband had lived there for 6 months or so prior.....and she freaked out, because they had seen the same thing a few times but hadn't told.

Later on, after they'd had a baby, she had fallen asleep downstairs with the baby face down on her gazongas. The man said her name and touched her and woke her up. She saw him standing near her when she woke up, but felt he had done it to save the baby from smothering or something. They felt it was a friendly thing.

Iowanian
09-03-2012, 11:14 PM
The father of one of my HS friends is a physical monster. when we were young, he had broad shoulders and muscles that popped out of muscles. Farm boy/construction/block slinging muscles...looked like some mountain man...still does.

Anyway, they had a young girl who always claimed some man wouldn't let her into her parents room, and today describes the man in a civil war outfit....some hermit must have lived on that property who wore a similar outfit way after it should have been.

Anyway, dadzilla and the mother were asleep one night, and he feels someone tickling his feet and messing with his toes. He kicks at it in his sleep but with each kick or pull away, it gets a little more aggressive. Anyway, he does something similar to what I did and yells at whatever is screwing with him, and is immediately yanked out of the bed by his feet and thrown all around the room, bouncing off of 2-3 walls. Mother never wakes up until he shouts something like "kill me or leave me alone"...and it stopped.

He won't talk about it....and didn't like it when the son told us about it, but confirmed it was true. He's not much of a talker and has never been known as a bullshitter.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 11:14 PM
The next morning, I woke up thinking I'd just had a dream. If not for the windows, I'd not have believed it or probably not told a soul about it. Because of the windows, I did tell some coworkers that morning(who were lifers in the community) and then they told me there had been rumors of issues in that house before.

It had everything from a poulterguist movie....bats, in the winter I had yellow jackets come out of the living room light fixture one night. The basement always made me feel spooky..hair on your neck standing up, goose bumps every time kinda spooky like someone was chasing me out of there. Its' been long enough now I'll admit it...a few times I caught myself "running" up the stairs.

The next day, the house felt different. Honestly I don't remember feeling the eebyjeebys in the basement after that.

Must have been mid-late summer and i bought my first house in the fall of that year so I moved maybe 2-3 months later I think.

My oldest daughter was having monster dreams in our current house not long after we moved in, like night terror stuff, and I was starting to wonder because of the dead guy and that was his bedroom, but I told her the boogie man had a night light because it was afraid of her daddy.

Who knows. I don't know what I saw or what happened and I question it, but it all comes back to the blown out windows.

That's some too real shit. I don't think I could have stayed after that one night. I like ghost stories but if shit got too real I'm not sure how I'd react.

Baconeater
09-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Oh yeah, Iowanian mentioning bats in his story reminded me of the time I was nearly killed by a bat by my own front door.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163767

Lumpy
09-03-2012, 11:35 PM

Anyway, dadzilla and the mother were asleep one night, and he feels someone tickling his feet and messing with his toes. He kicks at it in his sleep but with each kick or pull away, it gets a little more aggressive. Anyway, he does something similar to what I did and yells at whatever is screwing with him, and is immediately yanked out of the bed by his feet and thrown all around the room, bouncing off of 2-3 walls. Mother never wakes up until he shouts something like "kill me or leave me alone"...and it stopped.

:eek:

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Coming into this thread Iowanian would have been about the last person I'd have guessed to have such contributions let alone FTW contributions.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-03-2012, 11:59 PM
The father of one of my HS friends is a physical monster. when we were young, he had broad shoulders and muscles that popped out of muscles. Farm boy/construction/block slinging muscles...looked like some mountain man...still does.

Anyway, they had a young girl who always claimed some man wouldn't let her into her parents room, and today describes the man in a civil war outfit....some hermit must have lived on that property who wore a similar outfit way after it should have been.

He won't talk about it....and didn't like it when the son told us about it, but confirmed it was true. He's not much of a talker and has never been known as a bullshitter.

Holy freaking crap. I really don't need that kind of shit to exsist.

Lumpy
09-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Oh yeah, Iowanian mentioning bats in his story reminded me of the time I was nearly killed by a bat by my own front door.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163767

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnkmp1Chn61qd10pyo1_500.gif

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-04-2012, 12:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MYjFKsJjCP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Luke Warm
09-04-2012, 01:32 AM
This has happened to me like 5 times in my life...

I'm sleeping. All of a sudden its like I'm awake, in my head I'm thinking im not sleeping, I know I'm in my bed awake but I can't open my eyes or mouth. Then my hearing goes weird, all I hear is...well closest way to describe it is that its almost identical to the sound of the inside of those big seashells, that oceany sound but in my ears its very distant. Then I feel like something is hovering over my body and breathing on me (just got chicken skin simply typing this). The whole time I'm telling myself in my head to wake up and look around, but I can't. I try to call out but its like my mouth won't open no matter how hard I try to, same with my eyes. It's so creepy. It's like I'm asleep and awake at the same time. Eventually I do "snap out of it". Two times my fiance "woke" me up from it....once because she said I sounded like I was groaning in pain and the other because I apparently was mumbling "wake me up" repeatedly in a voice she said sounded like I was going to start crying...weird shit was that I remember doing that. Clear as day too, but I couldn't wake up on my own. I know this sounds crazy lol. It hasn't happened in like a year or so.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-04-2012, 02:25 AM
This has happened to me like 5 times in my life...

I'm sleeping. All of a sudden its like I'm awake, in my head I'm thinking im not sleeping, I know I'm in my bed awake but I can't open my eyes or mouth. Then my hearing goes weird, all I hear is...well closest way to describe it is that its almost identical to the sound of the inside of those big seashells, that oceany sound but in my ears its very distant. Then I feel like something is hovering over my body and breathing on me (just got chicken skin simply typing this). The whole time I'm telling myself in my head to wake up and look around, but I can't. I try to call out but its like my mouth won't open no matter how hard I try to, same with my eyes. It's so creepy. It's like I'm asleep and awake at the same time. Eventually I do "snap out of it". Two times my fiance "woke" me up from it....once because she said I sounded like I was groaning in pain and the other because I apparently was mumbling "wake me up" repeatedly in a voice she said sounded like I was going to start crying...weird shit was that I remember doing that. Clear as day too, but I couldn't wake up on my own. I know this sounds crazy lol. It hasn't happened in like a year or so.

Not crazy, sleep paralysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Luke Warm
09-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Not crazy, sleep paralysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Thank you so much. This is exactly it, I feel so relieved lol.

beach tribe
09-04-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm with you guys on the animal thing. I don't understand why tv shows don't use them. PETA?

Here's the real reason I don't believe whats on a tv show though..... it's a tv show. It can be edited, effects can be added, etc.. It's just not a credible source of information to me. That's not to say they fake things.... but they CAN. It's also not to say it's not entertaining.

Because dogs actually CAN sense things like that, and therefore their BS acting wouldn't really go along with the dog not reacting to anything.

Detoxing
09-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Alright....Here's my story, which i'm sure i've shared here before.

The Setup:

I was around 6-7 years old at the time and my dad and I lived in some small upstairs home behind a house. It was kinda shoddy and was built by the owner of the house, I guess it was suppose to be a guest house.

One of the kids from the front house came over to play with me and he always had all the cool toys, like the TMNT goo spewing helicopter or the totally bad ass TMNT pizza van....anyway, that day, he brought his way freaking cool X-Men Black Bird jet.

We were playing with it out back; he left and forgot to take the Jet with him. I, for the first time in my life, decided I was going to steal it. So I took the jet upstairs to my room and when he came back looking for it I said I had no idea what happened to it.

Fast forward to that night.

Robocop was on T.V. I asked my dad if i could stay up to watch it, he told me i had to go to bed because i had to go to school in the morning.

To get to my room, I had to walk through the Kitchen. The kitchen connected to my room, and inside my room was the only bathroom.

The bathroom door opened towards the inside of the room.
The only things in my room were a mattress and a book shelf. My bed sat underneath the window. I drew it out below.

I walked to my room and peeped my head inside to turn on the light.

That's when I saw the shadowy figure on my bathroom door. It was just a shadow. Didn't move or anything like that. But it had a pitch fork and an odd shaped head.

Naturally it freaked me out, but i thought it was just a creepy shadow from the moonlight coming through the window.

I Flipped the light on. It was still there. I turned the light back off. It was still there. I hid my body behind the wall and peeked my head around. It was still there.

So I ran to my dad crying telling him that something was in my room. He didn't believe me and thought I was making it up so i could stay up and watch Robocop. So he told me i could watch it and that I had to go to bed right after.

As soon as the movie ended I went to the room and peeped my head inside. The light was off. The Shadow was gone. I flipped the light on. Still no shadow.

The next day, I confessed that I stole my friend’s toy and gave it back to him. I never stole anything again in my life, and I never saw that shadow again.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3964/shadowgn.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/shadowgn.jpg/)

Radar Chief
09-04-2012, 02:06 PM
I need to see if I can get my Farming Aunt to scan off some of her trail cam photos. Orbs like you wouldn’t believe without seeing.

Fish
09-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Because dogs actually CAN sense things like that, and therefore their BS acting wouldn't really go along with the dog not reacting to anything.

Dogs can sense a lot of things that people can't. That's doesn't really mean that they're seeing ghosts though. Dogs might be resistant of being in a basement because of a small radon leak or electromagnetic field put off by old heating or cooling systems or electrical systems. Stuff that humans would be unable to detect. Many dogs freak out when going to the vet. I don't see a paranormal link there though.

Dogs are also very adept at perceiving the emotions of their owner. If you're scared shitless thinking about ghosts, your dog is going to sense that fear.

Detoxing
09-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Dogs are also very adept at perceiving the emotions of their owner. If you're scared shitless thinking about ghosts, your dog is going to sense that fear.

But if a dog senses fear in you, they won't whimper, they'll become protective.

loochy
09-04-2012, 02:20 PM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3964/shadowgn.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/shadowgn.jpg/)

ITS THE DEBBIL!!!! :#

Frazod
09-04-2012, 02:22 PM

Or at least deviled ham!

http://theyankeechef.bangordailynews.com/files/2012/07/underwood-devil.jpg

Lumpy
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM

I was going to guess Underwear Gnome.

loochy
09-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Detoxing, you should steal something again just to see.

Detoxing
09-04-2012, 02:25 PM

Or at least deviled ham!

All i know is, it wouldn't go away when i turned the lights on, I had NOTHING in my room that would even come close to duplicating that shape, and when i came back an hour later, it was gone.

Detoxing
09-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I was going to guess Underwear Gnome.

It may not be scary to you guys, but it gave me the chills when i was drawing it.

Fish
09-04-2012, 02:32 PM
But if a dog senses fear in you, they won't whimper, they'll become protective.

Sure Cesar.

I'm not trying to piss on anybody's story. I'm just saying that seeing a reaction from a dog, and claiming to know what the dog is feeling and why, isn't a very dependable process. Let alone attributing it to paranormal stuff that's completely unproven and could be nothing more than the overactive human imagination.

Tribal Warfare
09-04-2012, 02:33 PM

or a troll

Lumpy
09-04-2012, 02:38 PM
It may not be scary to you guys, but it gave me the chills when i was drawing it.

Well, geez. Now you're making me feel bad. :huh:

I'm sure it was scary as hell for you. I saw silhouettes in my room when I was younger, too. I always located the source though, (i.e. toys, clothes, etc.). I'm sure that if I saw what you had seen at your age, I would have pissed myself.

T-post Tom
09-04-2012, 02:40 PM
MOUNDS OF SOUNDS

Frazod
09-04-2012, 02:47 PM

Not making fun of your story, just your drawing skills. :D

Detoxing
09-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Not making fun of your story, just your drawing skills. :D

Haha, nah i wasn't taking offense or anything. It looks pretty stupid. A Conehead with a Pitch fork.

But i damn near pissed myself when it wouldn't go away and there was no source. The only things in my room were an old Bookshelf and a Mattress.

The fact that it was gone after the movie creeped me out enough to find faith in god (throughout my childhood at least).

InChiefsHell
09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
The imagination is an amazing thing. I remember when I was a kid, I'd always see this skeletal stick figure walking passed my window. I shared a basement room with my brother, so the window was about 5 feet off the ground as I recall. I would have been about 6. Later in life, it occurred to me that it was probably a car driving by whose headlights were sweeping the yard and casting a shadow of the small tree we had in the front yard. But as a 6 year old kid, it was a skinny skeletal demon thing with lots of sharp weapons coming to get me...

then there was the time my dad came to say goodnight, turned off the light and closed the door...but apparantly stayed in the room. a few minutes go by and he said "Goodnight....booooooys..."

Probably pissed the bed on that one.

Detoxing
09-04-2012, 03:07 PM
then there was the time my dad came to say goodnight, turned off the light and closed the door...but apparantly stayed in the room. a few minutes go by and he said "Goodnight....booooooys..."

Probably pissed the bed on that one.

LMAO

I had some asshole chase me around one night in a Freddy costume. I musta been 4 or 5. I had never been, and never will be more scared in my life.

Radar Chief
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
I need to see if I can get my Farming Aunt to scan off some of her trail cam photos. Orbs like you wouldn’t believe without seeing.

Ok, so the place I’m talking about is on their land, they own a good sized chunk of land just north of Grand Lake of the Cherokees. The back side of their land is actually her parent’s old land which she inherited and they as a couple have added too.
As we were walking around their land one day my cousin tells me a story I remember his mom telling my parents back when my cousin and I were just kids and it goes like this.
They were staying at her parent’s place one night when my cousin’s Teddy Ruxbin started going off. Just out of the blue started talking, going through its normal recorded routine and wouldn’t shut up waking up my cousin and his mom. He said his mom picked it up and flipped it over to look in the battery compartment, did a double take then flipped the thing back over and looked at it all the while this thing continues going off. She then walked outside with it and my cousin said he drifted back off to sleep only to wake up when she came back inside. When he asked where his Teddy Ruxbin was she said, “When I went to take the batteries out there were none so I started a fire and burned it.”

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Ok, so the place I’m talking about is on their land, they own a good sized chunk of land just north of Grand Lake of the Cherokees. The back side of their land is actually her parent’s old land which she inherited and they as a couple have added too.
As we were walking around their land one day my cousin tells me a story I remember his mom telling my parents back when my cousin and I were just kids and it goes like this.
They were staying at her parent’s place one night when my cousin’s Teddy Ruxbin started going off. Just out of the blue started talking, going through its normal recorded routine and wouldn’t shut up waking up my cousin and his mom. He said his mom picked it up and flipped it over to look in the battery compartment, did a double take then flipped the thing back over and looked at it all the while this thing continues going off. She then walked outside with it and my cousin said he drifted back off to sleep only to wake up when she came back inside. When he asked where his Teddy Ruxbin was she said, “When I went to take the batteries out there were none so I started a fire and burned it.”

NICE! Chucky II. Fuckin dolls anyway.

Lumpy
09-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Okay... Radar Chief's story just reminded me about something that happened a few months back w/ my son's Scout toy. For those of you that have never heard/seen the Scout talking stuffed dog, it is programmable so it will say your child's name, favorite food, etc.

Anyway, one night I walked into my son's room and Scout was in the middle of the floor. I leaned over to give my son a kiss, (he's completely asleep), then the next thing I know I hear his Scout dog say, "Hi [my son's name]. Wanna play?". I barely heard it, (which is odd, because the volume is maxed), but I turned around and picked it up. I then placed it at my son's feet. I started to turn around to leave and it went off again. It was still really quiet and none of the lights were lit-up on it.

Puzzled by this, I picked it up and pressed the hand to make it play again. This time, the light turned on and it was at max volume. After doing that I knew that the batteries were fine and it wasn't malfunctioning because of low-batteries.

Needless to say, I ended up taking it out of my son's room and threw it in the linen closet. LMAO That thing freaked me the hell out! Mainly because I knew that I didn't step on it when it was on the floor. I haven't witnessed it doing that again since then and I haven't changed out the batteries. Very bizarre. But not nearly as bizarre as a toy going off w/o batteries. :eek: I would have thrown that damn thing in the fire, too!

loochy
09-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Tell more stories! I don't have any of my own but I like reading these!

LTL
09-04-2012, 03:49 PM
I partied several times at a cemetery by a ghost town, that was probably more than ghostly than the experience I do have though.

I work nights in a hospital, so one night I was walking down long hallway in the back part of the hospital around 2am Walked past surgery and post surgical and heard screams, not just one voice, but sounded like several different voices. So I go into the surgery area, all the lights off and nobody around. Yell out is anybody in here, nothing, so I go across the hall into pacu and again, lights off nobody around. Walked out and I started to walk down the hallway again and hear the same screams again, so I get to an adjoining hallway go in through a different door into surgery and again, lights off nobody around. It wasn't anything major, but the middle of the night when you are by yourself and nobody is around it was kinda creepy to hear when their was no explanation for it.

Lumpy
09-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Tell more stories! I don't have any of my own but I like reading these!

I have a few more, (from my youth), but my mind is a fog w/ the exact details. Except for one. This one has plagued my memory forever. I was hesitant to tell it because I don't want the non-believers to think I'm just making it up for attention or that I'm crazy. That's not the case. Gonzo has heard all of these stories, (and even witnessed me freaking out over the talking dog), so I'm sure he's rolling his eyes at my posts. LMAO

The one incident that I do remember quite well happened when I was 6 or 7 years old. I recall that I kept hearing noises in my room and I got scared. This happened quite a bit and I would haul my pillow and blanket into my brother's room and crash. It drove him nuts, but he was always the protective older brother, so he let it slide occasionally.

Anyway, we were both asleep in his room and the next thing we know we heard a loud, *thump*. It sounded like someone or something hit his window. We both sat up and stared in the direction of the sound. We saw a light and an outline of a woman in an old-fashioned dress. She reached out towards my brother and we heard in a soft voice, "William". Then, a second later, she was gone.

We looked at each other and hauled ass out of his room, and darted into our parent's room. They got up and followed us to the room and told us that we were imagining things and to go back to sleep. I believe that we crashed in the living room for a week or so after that. LMAO

She never did return, but there were strange noises, doors closing on their own, etc. that happened before and after that incident. Now, if it was just me that saw/heard her, I would have figured it was my mind playing tricks on me. But, w/ my brother witnessing that, I had no doubt that what we experienced was paranormal.

The scary part about this incident... my brother's middle name is William.

ChiefsNow
09-04-2012, 04:45 PM
One time right around christmas a ghost made me fly around in my pajamas and look at my past. Freaked me out. I quit being a scrooge soon after that.

Luke Warm
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
So last night I was kept up by a mysterious voice singing "Henry the VIII I am". It was horrible. On top of the horrible singing I was also hit with a bout of sleep paralysis again so I was powerless. The singing continued. Ears hurting. I mustered enough strength to break the paralysis and screamed "shut the fuck up", only to be hit out of nowhere square in the face by a mound of clay. "You motherfucker" I screamed as i scraped the clay off my face and rose from my bed. As soon as i stood up a shadowy figure came barreling towards me and roundhouse kicked me back into sleep. When I woke up this time, I had a penny in my hand. Strange.

LiveSteam
09-04-2012, 05:07 PM
BOOOOO!

Scared the hell out of all of you didnt I

JD10367
09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Since we're sharing our ghost stories, many times while asleep I would suddenly feel a hand touching me in my private area.

Then I'd wake up and realize it was just me.

:shrug:

Radar Chief
09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Since we're sharing our ghost stories, many times while asleep I would suddenly feel a hand touching me in my private area.

Then I'd wake up and realize it was just me.

:shrug:

Hand went to sleep so you decided to get a little "stranger" action going?

LiveSteam
09-04-2012, 08:16 PM

Bugs & I & 2 others dam near died on Grand Lake of the Cherokees.

Radar Chief
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM

My aunt finaly got around to sending me these trail cam photos.

http://i47.tinypic.com/wan1up.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/szg8cy.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/206fv9l.jpg

LiveSteam
02-08-2013, 06:05 PM
They look like lil sperms flying up up & away.

Strongside
02-08-2013, 06:34 PM
I hate to play skeptic here bro...because I'm not a skeptic, but that is either rain or snow falling. I know it looks like it's raising from the ground because of the streaks, but I can explain why that happens....

Trail cameras, like disposable cameras, use what's called a full-flash discharge. A light that snaps bright and at full power at first in a sudden burst, and then gradually fades out. The rain drops look like they're traveling upwards because the flash, which bursts it's full power in a split-second, catches the drop and freezes it in place, but the tail comes from the fade out of the flash...

Here are a couple other examples of this:
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/rain_orbs.jpg

http://www.geologywales.co.uk/storms/011201.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5161/5294272371_b131a5caf3_z.jpg

Radar Chief
02-08-2013, 06:58 PM
I hate to play skeptic here bro...because I'm not a skeptic, but that is either rain or snow falling. I know it looks like it's raising from the ground because of the streaks, but I can explain why that happens....

Trail cameras, like disposable cameras, use what's called a full-flash discharge. A light that snaps bright and at full power at first in a sudden burst, and then gradually fades out. The rain drops look like they're traveling upwards because the flash, which bursts it's full power in a split-second, catches the drop and freezes it in place, but the tail comes from the fade out of the flash...

Here are a couple other examples of this:
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/rain_orbs.jpg

http://www.geologywales.co.uk/storms/011201.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5161/5294272371_b131a5caf3_z.jpg

It was a warm, clear fall evening, no rain or snow.
Edit: and don't worry about being skeptical. I'm not saying this is proof positive that these are ghosts. I'm open to an explanation.

Monty
02-08-2013, 07:02 PM
They look like lil sperms flying up up & away.

Yes, they do look familiar for some reason.

Radar Chief
02-08-2013, 07:03 PM
It was a warm, clear fall evening, no rain or snow.

At first I thought it was just bugs but even lightening bugs don't light up a shot like that, and trail cams are activated by motion so if bugs were going to set it off they'd have thousands of pictures like this. Problem there is the same trail cam has been set up in the same location many times and this is the only time it's ever taken pictures like this.

Monty
02-08-2013, 07:12 PM
If you look at the second pic a bit closer, you will see that the snow or rain is traveling up, not down. There must be something wrong with earth's gravitational pull. \Doc Brown

LiveSteam
02-08-2013, 07:18 PM
At first I thought it was just bugs but even lightening bugs don't light up a shot like that, and trail cams are activated by motion so if bugs were going to set it off they'd have thousands of pictures like this. Problem there is the same trail cam has been set up in the same location many times and this is the only time it's ever taken pictures like this.

Is this in Missouri?

Radar Chief
02-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Is this in Missouri?

Oklahoma. Farming Aunt and Uncle own a large chunk of land just north of Twin Bridges Park on Grand Lake of the Cherokees. These trail cam photos were taken on their land.

Same place this happened, different house though.

On a side note, it's always cracked me up that she killed it with fire.