PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brandon Flowers uncertain for Kansas City Chiefs opener

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Brandon Flowers uncertain for Kansas City Chiefs opener

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The banged-up Kansas City Chiefs are in wait-and-see mode with several injured players heading into their season opener against the Atlanta Falcons next Sunday.

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel said Saturday that cornerback Brandon Flowers, defensive tackle Anthony Toribio, linebacker Derrick Johnson, backup quarterback Brady Quinn and safety Kendrick Lewis are all making progress, but their availability for Week 1 is uncertain.

Johnson is the most likely to play after hurting his ankle in the Chiefs' preseason finale Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers. The injury to the Pro Bowl linebacker was thought to be serious, but Crennel said that Johnson is a "good healer, so we expect he'll be ready to go."

Toribio is out of a walking boot after hurting his ankle, but Crennel didn't say whether he'd be able to play against the Falcons. The same was true of Flowers, the Chiefs' top cornerback, who has been dealing with a stubborn heal injury that's kept him out of practice since July 31.

"Flowers has tried to do something the last couple of days and hopefully with this time off and this rest, he'll be feeling better and do more things," Crennel said.

Quinn has a neck strain that he sustained against the Packers, and while Crennel said that his No. 2 quarterback was feeling better, the coach had yet to see him do any activity.

The biggest longshot to see the field next Sunday is Lewis, who hurt his right shoulder during a preseason game against the St. Louis Rams. Lewis had his arm in a sling in the days afterward, and only recently did he start doing range-of-motion work.

"He's progressing," Crennel said, "but I don't think he's going to be ready."

Also on Saturday, the Chiefs signed eight players to their practice squad, including wide receiver Junior Hemingway and defensive lineman Jerome Long, their seventh-round draft picks. Both of them were waived the previous day, when Kansas City trimmed its roster.

The Chiefs technically have 54 players under contract because Tamba Hali, suspended for the opener, does not count against the roster limit. The Pro Bowl linebacker will be eligible Week 2 after violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

The other players signed to the practice squad were wide receivers Jamar Newsome and Josh Bellamy, offensive linemen Lucas Patterson and David Mims, fullback Patrick DiMarco and defensive back Neiko Thorpe.

Crennel did not rule out the Chiefs making additional roster moves this week.

They've reportedly worked out former defensive tackle Shaun Smith, who was recently cut by the Tennessee Titans, and could take a look at a few more players who were cut loose over the weekend.

Kansas City kept five running backs while going light at several other positions.

"We got the roster down to the required number, and it's always tough to move on from guys, particularly this last cut, but you have to do what you have to do, and then you have to move forward," Crennel said. "We're excited about the guys we have on the team."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000057566/article/brandon-flowers-uncertain-for-kansas-city-chiefs-opener?module=HP11_headline_stack

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 09:45 AM
This team gets no breaks.

BigMeatballDave
09-02-2012, 09:47 AM
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

BoneKrusher
09-02-2012, 09:52 AM

they have plenty, just Bad ones.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 09:55 AM
THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

GET OUT:D

Bump
09-02-2012, 09:57 AM
I think Jalil Brown is gonna get BURNED

it's gonna be bad folks. Julio Jones is a fucking beast and is gonna put Brown through a power cycle and then hang him out to dry. Or Roddy White will, whoever he covers...

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 09:58 AM
For those of you who are as socially challenged as Dave (I know nobody else is);

Published: Sept. 1, 2012 at 11:52 p.m.
Updated: Sept. 2, 2012 at 12:23 a.m.

(not even 12 hours dated)

Psyko Tek
09-02-2012, 09:58 AM

I am the luckiest man in the world!!!

bad luck is still luck

Inmem58
09-02-2012, 09:59 AM
I waited 10 months for football to come back and this is what we get week 1.

If the year is going to keep going on like this I'm ready to see Steve Nash, Dwight Howard and the Lakers do work.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 10:00 AM

Bad luck is where opportunity meets Matt Cassel:)

BigMeatballDave
09-02-2012, 10:00 AM
For those of you who are as socially challenged as Dave;

Published: Sept. 1, 2012 at 11:52 p.m.
Updated: Sept. 2, 2012 at 12:23 a.m.

(not even 12 hours dated)Bag of dicks. Eat them.

We are all quite aware that Flowers status for the opener is UNCERTAIN.

KC Tattoo
09-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Well we couldn't suck enough for Luck last year. Damn. :deevee:

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 10:02 AM
I waited 10 months for football to come back and this is what we get week 1.

If the year is going to keep going on like this I'm ready to see Steve Nash, Dwight Howard and the Lakers do work.

do some push ups.

BoneKrusher
i'm gonna pull for my old Hokie buddy Mike Vick i guess.

Ace Gunner
Bag of dicks. Eat them.

We are all quite aware that Flowers status for the opener is UNCERTAIN.

Well then. SHUT UP:D

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 10:13 AM
i'm gonna pull for my old Hokie buddy Mike Vick i guess.
I was always hopeful of him -- he's a lefty and so am I.

A friend was real high on Vick coming into the NFL, said he'd own the way Young did with the niners, but even better. I didn't see it, I thought he was too lazy minded but covered it with great athleticism. Well.

He's gamin' nowadays, but he still tries to do too much and winds up getting his ass beat ragged when it doesn't have to be that way.

BoneKrusher
09-02-2012, 10:31 AM
I was always hopeful of him -- he's a lefty and so am I.

A friend was real high on Vick coming into the NFL, said he'd own the way Young did with the niners, but even better. I didn't see it, I thought he was too lazy minded but covered it with great athleticism. Well.

He's gamin' nowadays, but he still tries to do too much and winds up getting his ass beat ragged when it doesn't have to be that way.

yeah he gets hurt a lot but he played local at Va Tech and i need a player outside of the Chiefs to root for and make the upcoming season mean something.

RINGLEADER
09-02-2012, 10:37 AM
I think Jalil Brown is gonna get BURNED

it's gonna be bad folks. Julio Jones is a ****ing beast and is gonna put Brown through a power cycle and then hang him out to dry. Or Roddy White will, whoever he covers...

Pretty much.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Falcons do what happened in the last three pre-season games. That would be score, score, score, score.

This defense is going to stink, I'm afraid.

Guru
09-02-2012, 10:49 AM
par for the course

Setsuna
09-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Of course CP was like..."HE'LL BE READY. DERRRRR!"

Inmem58
09-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Of course CP was like..."HE'LL BE READY. DERRRRR!"

I told fools it could be a couple of months. Everyone is a MD now.

Setsuna
09-02-2012, 11:27 AM
I told fools it could be a couple of months. Everyone is a MD now.
:LOL:

bricks
09-02-2012, 12:13 PM

Well that's a cursed team for you.

Pablo
09-02-2012, 12:19 PM
LOL. You know Routt is going to be on Roddy White; physical guy v. physical guy. Whoever the fuck is on Julio is going to get raped. Legitimate rape. Pants down; bent over. Forcible insertion.

nychief
09-02-2012, 12:21 PM
We have a week, these guys are going to play.

Chiefshrink
09-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Big Poker Bluff here in hopes that Atl really comes in more flat since they already know there won't be much of a pass rush with Hali out. But I doubt that happens only because it is the season opener but then our beloved Chiefs came out flat AT HOME against Buff last yr so who knows.

But if you have Julio or Roddy, many happy fantasy points even though Atl is a run first offense.:thumb:

Pablo
09-02-2012, 12:30 PM
But if you have Julio or Roddy, many happy fantasy points even though Atl is a run first offense.:thumb:Not anymore they aren't. They're going to chuck it all damn day. With Roddy, Julio, and Tony G you HAVE to pass the ball. Plus Turner is looking like a bum and Jacquizz Rodgers is an unknown commodity.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Big Poker Bluff here in hopes that Atl really comes in more flat since they already know there won't be much of a pass rush with Hali out. But I doubt that happens only because it is the season opener but then our beloved Chiefs came out flat AT HOME against Buff last yr so who knows.

But if you have Julio or Roddy, many happy fantasy points even though Atl is a run first offense.:thumb:

Not this year though. Reports are the Falcs are going all pass with lots of screens and short routes. The Chiefs don't do well against screens & under routes.

Last thursday GB hit a screen pass for a TD from like 15 yards out. That is embarrassing when that kind of thing happens to a defense. It just shows their inept stupidity.

Bump
09-02-2012, 01:16 PM
don't forget that Tamba is also going to be out

Chocolate Hog
09-02-2012, 01:20 PM
LOL. You know Routt is going to be on Roddy White; physical guy v. physical guy. Whoever the fuck is on Julio is going to get raped. Legitimate rape. Pants down; bent over. Forcible insertion.

The stats will read Jones 2 catches 80 yards

Routt 8 penalties 120 yards

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Kind of like Ryan Mathews was going to go for 300 yards and WHO'S GOING TO COVER VERNON DAVIS OMG!!!!!

Chocolate Hog
09-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Kind of like Ryan Mathews was going to go for 300 yards and WHO'S GOING TO COVER VERNON DAVIS OMG!!!!!

All our guys were healthy for those games you mentioned.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Nah, it's just another typical CP knee jerk overreaction. OMG THEY ARE GOING TO SET THE NFL RECORD FOR PASSING YARDS ALLOWED IN A GAME!!!!

Chocolate Hog
09-02-2012, 01:29 PM
I don't think its much of an overreaction given what we've seen this pre season and its not like routt and brown are worth a shit plus throw in no tamba.

Some bitch about people being negative on here but how can you blame them? Pioli lied about the QB competition and I don't think they are being honest with us about Brandon Flowers either.

threebag02
09-02-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't think its much of an overreaction given what we've seen this pre season and its not like routt and brown are worth a shit plus throw in no tamba.

Some bitch about people being negative on here but how can you blame them? Pioli lied about the QB competition and I don't think they are being honest with us about Brandon Flowers either.

The truth will come out after they are backed into the corner

Pablo
09-02-2012, 01:38 PM
What's up with Travis Daniels? I know he's injured too; but fuck, I'd much rather see him at CB than Brown.

BigMeatballDave
09-02-2012, 02:22 PM
I guess I just don't get the point of freaking out about something that hasn't happened.

Guru
09-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I guess I just don't get the point of freaking out about something that hasn't happened.

time travel

Marcellus
09-02-2012, 02:56 PM

Because without doing that CP would cease to exist?

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 04:57 PM

The media is jerking chains here. Last week when someone reported Flow was back peddling, I said he's going to play and be fine. He will, this report states;

"Flowers has tried to do something the last couple of days and hopefully with this time off and this rest, he'll be feeling better and do more things," Crennel said.

I read this as progress and progress expected.

But, if the Chiefs were to go into the first game of the season without Carr & Flowers, that would be reason for panic. Carr is gone now, so if Flowers can't play then nightmare becomes reality.

But again, I take this report to indicate everyone except Lewis is going to play. Not sure why you just went off on this thread initially, but whatever.

mcaj22
09-02-2012, 05:01 PM
the only way I'm concerned is

A) they go out and sign a CB. I expect them to sign a safety with Lewis hurt and Menzie to IR but if they sign a cover guy then I will start to care

or

B) I see Jalil Brown in a real NFL game covering WR1 or WR2 for whatever reason they think that's a good idea (similar to last season playing Sabby at SS.)

until then, I'm not concerned

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 05:07 PM
BTW- somebody questioned how the roster spot for Hali suspension works;

"The Chiefs technically have 54 players under contract because Tamba Hali, suspended for the opener, does not count against the roster limit. The Pro Bowl linebacker will be eligible Week 2 after violating the league's substance-abuse policy."

So, that's how.

TEX
09-02-2012, 09:38 PM
The media is jerking chains here. Last week when someone reported Flow was back peddling, I said he's going to play and be fine. He will, this report states;

I read this as progress and progress expected.

But, if the Chiefs were to go into the first game of the season without Carr & Flowers, that would be reason for panic. Carr is gone now, so if Flowers can't play then nightmare becomes reality.

But again, I take this report to indicate everyone except Lewis is going to play. Not sure why you just went off on this thread initially, but whatever.

No worries - we have Stanford Routt...

TEX
09-02-2012, 09:41 PM

Exactly. No QB competition. No CB that can cover. No pass rush. There is just cause for concern.

rocknrolla
09-02-2012, 09:43 PM
the only way I'm concerned is

A) they go out and sign a CB. I expect them to sign a safety with Lewis hurt and Menzie to IR but if they sign a cover guy then I will start to care

or

B) I see Jalil Brown in a real NFL game covering WR1 or WR2 for whatever reason they think that's a good idea (similar to last season playing Sabby at SS.)

until then, I'm not concerned
I think it's a smokescreen. If has already been out back pending.
Posted via Mobile Device

Caseyguyrr
09-02-2012, 09:47 PM
all I know, is that it'll be ugly

whoman69
09-02-2012, 11:11 PM

Better to really freak out after it happens.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 11:20 PM
No worries - we have Stanford Routt...

Ouch. Well, he did play the Chiefs pretty well during the 2010 season, so I'm hoping we see more of that.

Lonewolf Ed
09-02-2012, 11:27 PM
What exactly happened to Flowers? Wasn't he hurt during practice, one of the first of the preseason? And if memory serves, they claimed it was a heel bruise. Seems more like his heel fell off...

mcaj22
09-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Routt and these awful flag happy replacement refs could be a recipe for disaster

Inmem58
09-02-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm definately benching Chiefs defense and starting Saints.

Ace Gunner
09-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm definately benching Chiefs defense and starting Saints.

Do that:D

BigMeatballDave
09-02-2012, 11:40 PM
What exactly happened to Flowers? Wasn't he hurt during practice, one of the first of the preseason? And if memory serves, they claimed it was a heel bruise. Seems more like his heel fell off...

Early in camp. Tried to rush back, Aggravated it.

If it is really a bruised heel, they heal slowly.

He's been jogging on it so I expect him to play.

6 more days to heal.

Unsmooth-Moment
09-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Routt and these awful flag happy replacement refs could be a recipe for disaster

I think playing at home will be beneficial with the backup refs.

Also if DJ and Flowers play I think the defense will be ok. I don't think Matt Ryan will be torching us for 500 yards like some do.

clyde05
09-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Just need our run game to be on so we can control time of possession and keep there offense off field.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-03-2012, 07:23 AM

Heel injuries are no joke

bevischief
09-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Foot injuries suck in general.

threebag02
09-03-2012, 08:03 AM
They take a long time to heal

KC Tattoo
09-03-2012, 08:27 AM
I think playing at home will be beneficial with the backup refs.

Also if DJ and Flowers play I think the defense will be ok. I don't think Matt Ryan will be torching us for 500 yards like some do.

Our top pass rusher is out for this game. That's the part that troubles me the most for this game. It's going be hard enough for our DBs to handle there WRs and with out Hali it's going give Matt Ryan that much more time in the pocket to carve our D apart.

I'm hoping for the best out there, & think we can find a way to win this game. It's just going take a lot of effort from the guys suited up with limited mistakes and penalties.

I can only hope we win.

Mr. Laz
09-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Our top pass rusher is out for this game. That's the part that troubles me the most for this game. It's going be hard enough for our DBs to handle there WRs and with out Hali it's going give Matt Ryan that much more time in the pocket to carve our D apart.

I'm hoping for the best out there, & think we can find a way to win this game. It's just going take a lot of effort from the guys suited up with limited mistakes and penalties.

I can only hope we win.
our ONLY pass rusher is out for the game

Crennel has gotten into the habit of just sitting back and letting Hali generate our entire pass rush. He doesn't like to blitz so they aren't very good at it.

Crennel continued to start Hali in the preseason even after it was announced that he wasn't playing week 1. Why wouldn't we start the guy who is going to play week 1? Make no sense.

we have no idea what is going to happen at ROLB against Atlanta.

terrible decision by Crennel ... he better have some superdupersecret blitz package ready to go against Atlanta.

KC Tattoo
09-03-2012, 09:14 AM

Crennel has gotten into the habit of just sitting back and letting Hali generate our entire pass rush. He doesn't like to blitz so they aren't very good at it.

Crennel continued to start Hali in the preseason even after it was announced that he wasn't playing week 1. Why wouldn't we start the guy who is going to play week 1? Make no sense.

terrible decision by Crennel ... he better have some superdupersecret blitz package ready to go against Atlanta.

I'm counting on my boy, Justin Houston to be that blitz package you speak of. We got to start counting on him game in game out & give DJs ability to spy the QB and come up with those INTs he has a nack for. That's what I'm looking for this season.

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 09:31 AM

terrible decision by Crennel ... he better have some superdupersecret blitz package ready to go against Atlanta.Did you really want to give Atlanta an idea of what we might do on D without Hali?

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Continuing to play the D straight up with Hali was a good move.

mcaj22
09-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Continuing to play the D straight up with Hali was a good move.

yea because I'm sure Atlanta is so scared of what Andy Studebaker and Cam Sheffield might do to them

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 09:46 AM
yea because I'm sure Atlanta is so scared of what Andy Studebaker and Cam Sheffield might do to them

Hey, your vagina is bleeding.

The point is, why would you give the Falcons any looks at the D without Hali?

I'd imagine you'll see a few players over there, DJ included.

Ace Gunner
09-03-2012, 10:17 AM
I think Crennel made the right move also. If Hali ever goes injury, the team only has a week to prep the new player(s) for the next game. Football as usual.

Inmem58
09-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Brandon Flowers is going to try to practice today.

@adamteicher: Flowers will give it a try

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Updating #Chiefs injury info: Johnson won't practice, along with Toribio, Allen Bailey and Kendrick Lewis

Sofa King
09-03-2012, 12:09 PM

Updating #Chiefs injury info: Johnson won't practice, along with Toribio, Allen Bailey and Kendrick Lewis

son of a bitch.

Count Alex's Losses
09-03-2012, 12:16 PM
This Derrick Johnson thing smells like Flowers part two.

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 12:17 PM
son of a bitch.

Means absolutely nothing.

He doesn't need to practice. If it is sore, he just needs to rest.

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 12:18 PM
How many times do you here about players getting dinged and not practicing the week before, then playing come gametime?

Ceej
09-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Means absolutely nothing.

He doesn't need to practice. If it is sore, he just needs to rest.

I interpreted it the same exact way.

-King-
09-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Brandon Flowers is going to try to practice today.

@adamteicher: Flowers will give it a try
The good ole college try?
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-03-2012, 12:34 PM

Back from small portion of practice media is allowed to watch. Flowers looked like he was moving around well

stonedstooge
09-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Word on KC sports news last night was a high ankle sprain for Johnson

Marcellus
09-03-2012, 12:47 PM
This Derrick Johnson thing smells like Flowers part two.

So you are saying they will both play Week 1? Cool.

BossChief
09-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Word on KC sports news last night was a high ankle sprain for Johnson

I hope they are just trolling the fanbase.

That's HORRIBLE news, if true.

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 12:50 PM
I hope they are just trolling the fanbase.

That's HORRIBLE news, if true.

I don't believe anything the local billays have to say about this stuff.

stonedstooge
09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
I think Baldinger was the one that brought it up. I'm not sure how privy he is to inside information

BossChief
09-03-2012, 12:53 PM
I think Baldinger was the one that brought it up. I'm not sure how privy he is to inside information

Were they speculating?...or did they know that's what he has?

Marcellus
09-03-2012, 12:53 PM

I don't know if I have ever seen a more clueless group of reporters.

stonedstooge
09-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Were they speculating?...or did they know that's what he has?

No. He said something about Pioli trying to hide the information but this was the word he was getting from the inside. Like I said before, I'm not sure what his connections are.

Marcellus
09-03-2012, 01:00 PM
No. He said something about Pioli trying to hide the information but this was the word he was getting from the inside. Like I said before, I'm not sure what his connections are.

LMAO, what good would it do to hide it? The information will come out either way.

Clay will be along in a minute to discuss the conspiracy and assign blame.LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-03-2012, 01:01 PM
The snakebites continue...

stonedstooge
09-03-2012, 01:02 PM
LMAO, what good would it do to hide it? The information will come out either way.

I don't know. Why are the Chiefs widely known to try and keep all information under wraps?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I don't know. Why are the Chiefs widely known to try and keep all information under wraps?

"Craptriot Way" FTW.

Marcellus
09-03-2012, 01:04 PM

I don't know nor do I care. It doesn't effect the play on the field in any way shape or form.

If DJ has a HAS, or doesn't, it won't change whether they admit it or not.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Sweet, good news on the Flowers front. DJ will be fine.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey, your vagina is bleeding.

The point is, why would you give the Falcons any looks at the D without Hali?

I'd imagine you'll see a few players over there, DJ included.

It's not just that. They have the whole season to get ready for. Tamba not playing with the 1's the last 2 games and missing the season opener is too much. I agree with coaches decision.

O.city
09-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Something to think about

@adamteicher: Remember this regarding D.Johnson: #Chiefs have xtra day of practice this wk (normally don't practice on Mon). So he still has 3 days to go

-King-
09-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I can't believe we're only 6 days away...
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Freaking pumped man. We're flying in on Thursday.

Ceej
09-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going to have a chub all week.

We'll probably need an icepack handy when Sunday approaches.

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-03-2012, 02:58 PM

Talked with Flowers in locker room after practice. He practiced today but was non-committal about whether he would be ready Sunday . . .

Chocolate Hog
09-03-2012, 03:00 PM

I'm sure a guy on a message board knows more.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 03:13 PM

Talked with Flowers in locker room after practice. He practiced today but was non-committal about whether he would be ready Sunday . . .

But yet Urlacher who has a ****ed up knee says he's playing no matter what on Sunday. Flowers is a pussy. lol

Ceej
09-03-2012, 03:14 PM
But yet Urlacher who has a ****ed up knee says he's playing no matter what on Sunday. Flowers is a pussy. lol

It's the Patriots' Way.

Don't divulge too much information!

LMAO

BossChief
09-03-2012, 03:27 PM

A HAS is one of the few injuries they absolutely SHOULD try to slip under the radar.

DJ will play, but he likely won't be able to change direction as quickly and a good oc can exploit that.

If they don't know about it, it would probably take more than half the game to realize it and adjust.

BigMeatballDave
09-03-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm sure a guy on a message board knows more.

I prefer to wait until there is something official.

Marcellus
09-03-2012, 04:01 PM
A HAS is one of the few injuries they absolutely SHOULD try to slip under the radar.

DJ will play, but he likely won't be able to change direction as quickly and a good oc can exploit that.

If they don't know about it, it would probably take more than half the game to realize it and adjust.

If he is going to play, I agree 100%. Yet Clay will act like they are hiding info from the fans.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 04:04 PM
It's the Patriots' Way.

Don't divulge too much information!

LMAO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/foSWCFWIsUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Alex's Losses
09-03-2012, 04:23 PM

The Patriot Way...it got to him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-03-2012, 04:56 PM
There is no Patriot Way.

There is however a Pioli-Way.

Which sucks.

BossChief
09-03-2012, 05:33 PM
If Flowers isn't able to go...they should just go ahead and rest DJ, too.

There is no way we beat Atlanta without Hali or Flowers and a less than 100% DJ.

No sense making things worse.

barry_smilez20
09-03-2012, 06:48 PM
If Flowers plays like he did with his hurt hammy, it won't matter

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Brandon Flowers ‏@BFlowers24

Vtech party(gathering) at my crib tonight....if you want to attend I will be passing out vt shirts at the door for the game tonight

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 07:50 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/Inside_the_Locker_Room/ccebab78-a43f-435b-b924-accb0c9aaea9

JASONSAUTO
09-03-2012, 07:56 PM

Vtech party(gathering) at my crib tonight....if you want to attend I will be passing out vt shirts at the door for the game tonight I'll be there!
Posted via Mobile Device

Big Smoke
09-03-2012, 07:57 PM

Vtech party(gathering) at my crib tonight....if you want to attend I will be passing out vt shirts at the door for the game tonight

I'm coming!

JASONSAUTO
09-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm coming!

No you aren't
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
09-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm coming!

Tweet him and ask if he's playing.

Big Smoke
09-03-2012, 10:41 PM