PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Bar/Watch Party Outside of KC

AdamAndrew
09-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Does anyone have any good info on Memphis, TN Chiefs fans? Ugh- I've only sees signs of Dallas or Pittsburgh here so far...yuck.:doh!:

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-07-2012, 04:59 AM
As the only Chiefs fan in Ottawa, Canada - Sunday will be like any other day of the week for me - I will be sitting by myself drinking in the darkest corner of the seediest bar in the city.

DeepSouth
09-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Just go to Hooters. They carry all games.

bevischief
09-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Buffalo Wild Wings is a better option than Hooters.

QuikSsurfer
09-07-2012, 07:00 AM
A Chiefs bar in Memphis?
Head to Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters. Or find a stream online.

blaise
09-07-2012, 07:14 AM
I'll be driving through Oklahoma during the game. Does anyone know radio stations around Tulsa that might carry Chiefs games?

Reerun_KC
09-07-2012, 07:18 AM
I'll be driving through Oklahoma during the game. Does anyone know radio stations around Tulsa that might carry Chiefs games?

You are more than welcome to stop and watch the game at my house if you want. I live just off 1-35 east of Norman. About 10-15 min from the interstate.

IF you are traveling through this way... Otherwise get SiriusXM.

The Poz
09-07-2012, 08:47 AM
As the only Chiefs fan in Ottawa, Canada - Sunday will be like any other day of the week for me - I will be sitting by myself drinking in the darkest corner of the seediest bar in the city.

Ha. I'll be doing the same in T.O.

blaise
09-07-2012, 09:06 AM
You are more than welcome to stop and watch the game at my house if you want. I live just off 1-35 east of Norman. About 10-15 min from the interstate.

IF you are traveling through this way... Otherwise get SiriusXM.

That's really cool of you to offer. I have to go from Dallas to KC and I try to get through as quick as I can. Is radio in your part of Oklahoma usually Cowboys radio or Chiefs or do they just play on a radio network like CBS and play whatever game they want? Just curious.

Reerun_KC
09-07-2012, 09:13 AM
That's really cool of you to offer. I have to go from Dallas to KC and I try to get through as quick as I can. Is radio in your part of Oklahoma usually Cowboys radio or Chiefs or do they just play on a radio network like CBS and play whatever game they want? Just curious.

Cowboys, Rams or CBS broadcast.

no Chiefs.

If you are coming through around noon, PM me and I will send you my number. You are more than welcome to hang out in the party shak for the game. Have bourbon and beer.

QuikSsurfer
09-07-2012, 09:16 AM

If you have a smartphone, there are a few good (free) radio apps available where you could tap in to the Chiefs Radio stream. I don't remember but is it 101 FOX that does the broadcasts? Someone can confirm that.
Reerun is a good guy - he hooked me up with his slingbox login for a few games one season.

Reerun_KC
09-07-2012, 09:20 AM
If you have a smartphone, there are a few good (free) radio apps available where you could tap in to the Chiefs Radio stream. I don't remember but is it 101 FOX that does the broadcasts? Someone can confirm that.
Reerun is a good guy - he hooked me up with his slingbox login for a few games one season.

101 the fox will stream on my andriod and my sons iphone. so you can get that working before you leave.

bevischief
09-07-2012, 11:27 AM

BARTLESVILLE, OK KREF/1400 AM is only one listed for OK.

Ceej
09-07-2012, 11:29 AM
I try to avoid people with two first names.

alpha_omega
09-07-2012, 11:41 AM

When does Ottawa get a CFL team back?

Archie F. Swin
09-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Cowboys, Rams or CBS broadcast.

You are more than welcome to hang out in the party shak for the game. Have bourbon and beer.

Dang...I need to run up there some time. We try to catch a movie at the Warren 2-3 times a year.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-07-2012, 11:54 AM
When does Ottawa get a CFL team back?

Looking like 2015.

Reerun_KC
09-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Dang...I need to run up there some time. We try to catch a movie at the Warren 2-3 times a year.

Let me know. Always welcome.

alpha_omega
09-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Looking like 2015.

2015???...damn....hang in there man...seems like they keep changing the date on you.

AdamAndrew
09-08-2012, 09:44 PM
To the friend driving through OK:

I agree if you have a smartphone with cellular data you could easily find an Internet radio app.

You have to pay for this app but it's never let me down: ooTunes for iOS.
Gets 101 The Fox anywhere you get Internet. Boom-instant Chiefs game & tough actin' Tinactin!