PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A note to the Falcons fans.

Rain Man
09-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey, you! Yeah, you, you Deion-drafting, Saint-sniffing, Dome-dwelling bunch of birds! You stink! You hear me? YOU STINK! Your Hall of Fame cubicle was turned into a Starbucks! With a seating area!

Your running back is fat, your quarterback is even dorkier looking than ours, and your third receiver has the name and moves of a Supreme Court Justice. Your tight end is a has-been retread who's never won a playoff game, your traffic is terrible, and your defensive tackle is so dumb that he put his first name on his jersey.

Your cheerleaders are unattainably hot, and I prefer Pepsi! You haven't stopped the run since General Sherman made camp, and you lost a Super Bowl to Elway! No one loses a Super Bowl to Elway! No one even wins by less than 30!

You traded to get Michael Vick! How do you think the Georgia Bulldogs feel about that?

Most of America draws a complete Blank on your ownership, and I think your coach is going by an alias! What's his real name! And what did he do with Bobby Petrino!

We're going to destroy you tomorrow! We're Mountain Dew and you're New Coke! When we get done with you, you're going to wish you were Tampa Bay! As God is our witness, you will never ... get a first down ... again!

Inmem58
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Put the beer down

L.A. Chieffan
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu308jMkrz1qe0eclo1_r33_500.gif

Mr_Tomahawk
09-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Q

Tombstone RJ
09-08-2012, 08:32 PM
this thread has potential...

Rain Man
09-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I was hoping more people would pick up torches and pitchforks.

L.A. Chieffan
09-08-2012, 08:34 PM
I was hoping more people would pick up torches and pitchforks.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r10_500.gif

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-08-2012, 08:35 PM
This almost could have been one of my threads.

No offense RM.

-King-
09-08-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm pumped! http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/01/Phelps_super_saiyan.gif

SNR
09-08-2012, 08:36 PM
How many Atlanta fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

27. One to screw in the lightbulb, and the other 26 to stand around unemployed and go, "HUDUHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Superturtle
09-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm pumped! http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/01/Phelps_super_saiyan.gif
OMG LMAO

Marcellus
09-08-2012, 08:38 PM
LMAO good job Rain Man.

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-08-2012, 08:40 PM
May a midget tie all the Falcons players shoelaces together right before they take the field.

Hog Farmer
09-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Yeah, that, and I'll bet they can't even masturbate livestock cause they're city folks !

milkman
09-08-2012, 08:47 PM
May a midget tie all the Falcons players shoelaces together right before they take the field.

I don't think they'll let McCluster mingle with the Falcons before the game.

NJChiefsFan
09-08-2012, 08:48 PM
This almost could have been one of my threads.

No offense RM.

LMAO

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't think they'll let McCluster mingle with the Falcons before the game.

**rim shot**

Psyko Tek
09-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey, you! Yeah, you, you Deion-drafting, Saint-sniffing, Dome-dwelling bunch of birds! You stink! You hear me? YOU STINK! Your Hall of Fame cubicle was turned into a Starbucks! With a seating area!

Your running back is fat, your quarterback is even dorkier looking than ours, and your third receiver has the name and moves of a Supreme Court Justice. Your tight end is a has-been retread who's never won a playoff game, your traffic is terrible, and your defensive tackle is so dumb that he put his first name on his jersey.

Your cheerleaders are unattainably hot, and I prefer Pepsi! You haven't stopped the run since General Sherman made camp, and you lost a Super Bowl to Elway! No one loses a Super Bowl to Elway! No one even wins by less than 30!

You traded to get Michael Vick! How do you think the Georgia Bulldogs feel about that?

Most of America draws a complete Blank on your ownership, and I think your coach is going by an alias! What's his real name! And what did he do with Bobby Petrino!

We're going to destroy you tomorrow! We're Mountain Dew and you're New Coke! When we get done with you, you're going to wish you were Tampa Bay! As God is our witness, you will never ... get a first down ... again!
that is an apricot smack down

Chief_For_Life58
09-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Yeah, that, and I'll bet they can't even masturbate livestock cause they're city folks !

I bet they havent even ever seen meth before let alone smoked some..whata bunch of losers....hell I bet they even have all their teeth too

tooge
09-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Atlanta fan. You will not laugh. You will not cry. Your mama is not here to take care of you now. Your mine Atlanta fan!(FMJ)

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Their BBQ sucks, too.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Derrick Blaylock

RJ
09-08-2012, 09:37 PM
That was freaking awesome.

Rain Man is the Real Deal. Always has been, always will be.

Dirty Bird
09-08-2012, 10:00 PM

Cool Story Broseph :bravo:

Bewbies
09-08-2012, 10:27 PM
How about this?

Atlanta, you are the 90's Chiefs. Great for the first 17 weeks, absolute pussies in the playoffs. And you even have our TE....

Bambi
09-08-2012, 10:36 PM
The Chiefs will win. Don't worry.

Oh Snap
09-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I checked out a couple ATL Falcon forums, they seem to be a rather cocky confident bunch. I hope the Chiefs pound their pussies fast and furiously!

Unsmooth-Moment
09-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Chiefs will!

Luke Warm
09-08-2012, 10:58 PM
**** yeah Rain Man!!!! WAR CHIEFS!!!!!

http://i49.tinypic.com/6jk2z7.jpg

btlook1
09-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Rain Man kicks A$$!!!!!

acesn8s
09-09-2012, 12:23 AM

We're going to destroy you tomorrow! We're Mountain Dew and you're New Coke! When we get done with you, you're going to wish you were Tampa Bay! As God is our witness, you will never ... get a first down ... again!Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. :hmmm:

SNR
09-09-2012, 12:24 AM
I just realized that like 9 or 10 different people have me quoted in their sigs.

Does that mean I'm the new ENDelt?

Bambi
09-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Hey, you! Yeah, you, you Deion-drafting

I wish the Chiefs would draft someone this good.

ChiefsNow
09-09-2012, 03:05 AM
If any of you are going to this game. MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE. WE WILL WIN !!!